Loey Lane (Part 6)

idontknow

Loey Lane (Part 6)

Post by idontknow »

New topic. Other one is well over the limit. I hope this is okay!

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Loey Lane (Part 6)

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

thank you for making a new thread!

lillemy01
Informer
Informer

Post by lillemy01 »

Yeay new thread

kyla_
Debater
Debater

Post by kyla_ »

I wonder when Loey is going to start making videos again...

lolwhataf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolwhataf »

Probably the moment she runs out of cash to pay her starbucks :D

giselakjersti
Informer
Informer

Post by giselakjersti »

She posted a video (well, several videos) on Snapchat of her singing with someone (i think her mom? Idk) and she was so off key it was embarrassing.

dinnerjam1
Talker
Talker

Post by dinnerjam1 »

giselakjersti wrote:She posted a video (well, several videos) on Snapchat of her singing with someone (i think her mom? Idk) and she was so off key it was embarrassing.
I know! I couldn't keep watching and had to tap through that mess so fast. Was the cringiest thing ever, she thinks she's sooo good. Looks like she's delusional about more than just her body. :rofl:

ChopSuey
Talker
Talker

Post by ChopSuey »

dinnerjam1 wrote:
giselakjersti wrote:She posted a video (well, several videos) on Snapchat of her singing with someone (i think her mom? Idk) and she was so off key it was embarrassing.
I know! I couldn't keep watching and had to tap through that mess so fast. Was the cringiest thing ever, she thinks she's sooo good. Looks like she's delusional about more than just her body. :rofl:
All I could think when I watched those was, "...She's a 'classically trained singer'? Right." :rofl:

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Latest scary story: She had a spooky dream. I'm really starting to get annoyed with her paranormal story time videos...
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

Her video about her dad was pretty sad.

What is with all of this spooky/scary stuff happening to her? Is it just bullshit to get views?

birkinbabe
Debater
Debater

Post by birkinbabe »

loey.jpg
As soon as I saw this tweet, I literally rolled my eyes.
Funny how you start being haunted after your paranormal videos get views...hmm.
There's no possible way every freakin' hotel she stays at is haunted. No way.
I mean, people who are susceptible to hauntings can go stay in a haunted hotel and not experience anything. So how in the heck does she think everyone is believing she's experiencing paranormal activity AT EVERY HOTEL SHE STAYS AT.
It's so annoying. I did a paranormal video series people liked, but I have no more stories, so I'm not going to lie and fake it. I can't understand why someone would do that, it's so dishonest.
How are people not catching on to this??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Vfs333
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Vfs333 »

Getting so sick of this girl. I used to think she was great...but now all I see is a narcissistic, immature, liar whoring herself out for subs.

She's in her twenties...why is she constantly screaming "OHMYGOD" like a 12 year old girl?! She is supposed to be a model... Maybe she should work on acting like a professional young adult rather than trying to squeeze her ass into clothes that don't fit and making 12 trips a day to her local starbucks. :(

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Did anyone else notice, in the video about her dad she mentioned that she had been pushing people away, including her husband. Does this mean that she and Tyler (is that his name?) are separated, or in the process of getting a divorce?

Or am I just late to the party, and she's already talked about this?

MdnightWnd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MdnightWnd »

GeraldtheGiraffe wrote:Did anyone else notice, in the video about her dad she mentioned that she had been pushing people away, including her husband. Does this mean that she and Tyler (is that his name?) are separated, or in the process of getting a divorce?

Or am I just late to the party, and she's already talked about this?
I thought she meant she was pushing him away from social media - as in she wasn't going to include him as much in her videos and such.

I felt really bad for her about her dad. I know how hard it is to lose a parent, especially one you're so close to.

However, the stupid paranormal videos are just annoying. There was a poll or something on Instagram (I think that's where it was anyway) asking if people wanted to see either less of the paranormal stories with them being hers only and true or if they wanted to see more that could be made up or someone else's experience. Unfortunately the more stories option was winning something like 70%/30%. So it looks like she'll keep it up with that crap.

Allycook
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Allycook »

I feel people won't agree with me here but I felt the video about her dad was really insincere and melodramatic. Don't get me wrong I feel sad for her that she lost a parent but something about that video didn't sit right with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giselakjersti
Informer
Informer

Post by giselakjersti »

Allycook wrote:I feel people won't agree with me here but I felt the video about her dad was really insincere and melodramatic. Don't get me wrong I feel sad for her that she lost a parent but something about that video didn't sit right with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same. I lost my dad under similar circumstances, and I understand everyone grieves differently, but she was just acting weird. I'm sure it's difficult trying to discuss your feelings like that to a million strangers on the internet, but I agree that it was melodramatic and insincere.

Jessa_Gold
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jessa_Gold »

Can we just talk about that bronzer on her Halloween costume tutorial/look book....... :? :? Holy bronzer, Batman.

faye7
Learner
Learner

Post by faye7 »

english is not my first language, spanish is! <3

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jessa_Gold wrote:Can we just talk about that bronzer on her Halloween costume tutorial/look book....... :? :? Holy bronzer, Batman.
omg it was so much! With that much bronzer on she could've been an oompa loompa

Beauty+Burrito

Post by Beauty+Burrito »

Return to “Loey Lane”