Alli "Watch Me on Twitch" Speed - Part 10

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Alli "Watch Me on Twitch" Speed - Part 10

Post by space_cadet »

Arena1992 wrote:EDIT: He is married, but this Sara person is a cousin. My friend automatically assumed the only other female name was his wife but was wrong. Man, this guy is locked up tight! You can’t get anything from him lol
I wonder if it was someone he met in Korea??! I got the vibe from her last trip to Korea (August 2016) that he wasn't super into her anymore and that they broke up soon after she returned home.

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Ammnesia »

Arena1992 wrote:
icp wrote:
Arena1992 wrote:So I was just doing some searching online and two public data sites show that Chase is married now. I HATE that all his social media is private. I wanna see who she is.......
Dang, now I’m curious too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My friend did some research for me. She has an account on this site called Intelius, which shows things like family, marriage and divorce records, those types of things. The only other female she could find on there other than his sister and mom was some chick named Sara. Says they are definitely married.
I love your friends level of detective work omg!!! Damn I so want to see a photo of his wife

Arena1992
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Arena1992 »

space_cadet wrote:
Arena1992 wrote:EDIT: He is married, but this Sara person is a cousin. My friend automatically assumed the only other female name was his wife but was wrong. Man, this guy is locked up tight! You can’t get anything from him lol
I wonder if it was someone he met in Korea??! I got the vibe from her last trip to Korea (August 2016) that he wasn't super into her anymore and that they broke up soon after she returned home.
Yeah I got the same vibe. It may have been someone in Korea. Although, and this is weird, according to those public data sites, his most recent address (as of a year ago) is in Jensen Beach. I truly have no clue if that means he moved back to the states or if that it just stated as his address in the US and he’s still in Korea.

Arena1992
Learner
Learner

Post by Arena1992 »

Ammnesia wrote:
Arena1992 wrote:
icp wrote:
Arena1992 wrote:So I was just doing some searching online and two public data sites show that Chase is married now. I HATE that all his social media is private. I wanna see who she is.......
Dang, now I’m curious too!!

My friend did some research for me. She has an account on this site called Intelius, which shows things like family, marriage and divorce records, those types of things. The only other female she could find on there other than his sister and mom was some chick named Sara. Says they are definitely married.
I love your friends level of detective work omg!!! Damn I so want to see a photo of his wife
Yeah lol she has an account on that site from college so she was able to get in. I guess all you do when you have an account is type in the name and it gives you a full report. I know right?!?! I do too!

H8terade
Talker
Talker

Post by H8terade »

Oofph, first Chase gets married and now Charles and Allie are having a kid together? Hope she's okay.

Amanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amanda »

H8terade wrote:Oofph, first Chase gets married and now Charles and Allie are having a kid together? Hope she's okay.
I doubt she’ll be bothered by Charles baby news, she’ll be well over him by now.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

Not even just that lol if it was me i would have been like "phew dodged a bullet."

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

treetown_squirrel
Debater
Debater

Post by treetown_squirrel »

timesnewroman wrote:Not even just that lol if it was me i would have been like "phew dodged a bullet."

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
1,000%! Idk if Alli has expressed any feeling on having kids lately, but I know as someone that is still unsure/leaning toward no I feel so grateful I'm no longer with exes when I see pics of them and their kids. My "first boyfriend" has three kids now, which I realize is not that crazy when you're 30, but I cannot imagine having a family that large right now. I think my max would be one :rofl:

Arena1992
Learner
Learner

Post by Arena1992 »

H8terade wrote:Oofph, first Chase gets married and now Charles and Allie are having a kid together? Hope she's okay.

I’m sorry but she has the choice to get off her butt and go do something with her life.

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

She makes a ton of money sitting on her ass playing video games, has a new girlfriend, and has been traveling a lot. I'm sure she's fine.

Iwatchyoutubechan
Learner
Learner

Post by Iwatchyoutubechan »

Arena1992 wrote:

I’m sorry but she has the choice to get off her butt and go do something with her life.
I think she is younger than all of them so she shouldn’t feel so bad. I think she will get there eventually. She got married too young and now she is actually living her own life. I’m sure she will find someone eventually and have kids.

Arena1992
Learner
Learner

Post by Arena1992 »

Iwatchyoutubechan wrote:
Arena1992 wrote:

I think she is younger than all of them so she shouldn’t feel so bad. I think she will get there eventually. She got married too young and now she is actually living her own life. I’m sure she will find someone eventually and have kids.
You call sitting on her ass playing video games all day “living life?” Okay.......people have said on here that she won’t even go outside anymore. That’s actually very concerning.

YOUR_ILLUSION
Learner
Learner

Post by YOUR_ILLUSION »

Wait chase got married?

bambam98
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam98 »

I think she is a lesbian. Chase and Charles were both beards. She was more masculine than both of them. She seems happier with her gf now than she ever did with either of them.

Iwatchyoutubechan
Learner
Learner

bambam98 wrote:I think she is a lesbian. Chase and Charles were both beards. She was more masculine than both of them. She seems happier with her gf now than she ever did with either of them.
she was more masculine than them. I don’t think she seems happy. I think she seems a little depressed. she should do more of her travel vlogs she seemed happy when she was doing them. Maybe she is bisexual
I do think she loved Charles and chase. You could see how much she loved Charles from day one of the vlogs to the end.

Arena1992
Learner
Learner

Re: Alli

Post by Arena1992 »

YOUR_ILLUSION wrote:Wait chase got married?

Yeah. About three data sites have confirmed that. Well four if you count the site intelius, which is the one my friend looked up. I can’t look at that one cause I don’t have an account to look up further information

https://www.mylife.com/chase-karcher/e2258325610578

https://www.instantcheckmate.com/people/chase-karcher/

https://www.spokeo.com/Chase-Karcher

bambam98
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam98 »

Iwatchyoutubechan wrote: she was more masculine than them. I don’t think she seems happy. I think she seems a little depressed. she should do more of her travel vlogs she seemed happy when she was doing them. Maybe she is bisexual
I do think she loved Charles and chase. You could see how much she loved Charles from day one of the vlogs to the end.
I think her depression stems from her homosexuality and realizing that she is, in fact, a gay woman. She was living a lie for years and years. I'm sure inside, it is hard for her, because she might have had feelings of love towards Chase and Charles. She was living life, "normally". But, inside she knew that she wasn't being true to herself. The realization of wasting years away in a sham marriage, then a divorce, at the young age of 24.

Iwatchyoutubechan
Learner
Learner

bambam98 wrote:
Iwatchyoutubechan wrote: she was more masculine than them. I don’t think she seems happy. I think she seems a little depressed. she should do more of her travel vlogs she seemed happy when she was doing them. Maybe she is bisexual
I think her depression stems from her homosexuality and realizing that she is, in fact, a gay woman. She was living a lie for years and years. I'm sure inside, it is hard for her, because she might have had feelings of love towards Chase and Charles. She was living life, "normally". But, inside she knew that she wasn't being true to herself. The realization of wasting years away in a sham marriage, then a divorce, at the young age of 24.
Wow you are good. I never thought about it that way. It makes a lot of sense if is true I hope she finds the right girl or person for her. I think she was one of the most authentic YouTube creators. She wasn’t fake at all it’s really bad if she was being fake to herself though. She is probably really hurt and in need of therapy.

bharshe00
Informer
Informer

Post by bharshe00 »

Arena1992 wrote:You call sitting on her ass playing video games all day “living life?” Okay.......people have said on here that she won’t even go outside anymore. That’s actually very concerning.
I mean, she obviously still goes outside and gets things done. Sitting in her room for a few hours a day and playing games online is probably still less than the 40-hour work-weeks I spend, indoors, at a desk... And I do that during the sunshine and nice weather.

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

i know we're all deep in conversation, but can we start a new thread?

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”