Carrie Hopeless Fletcher part 3

Razzmatazz
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carrie Hopeless Fletcher part 3

Post by Razzmatazz »

I’m so happy Watch Me Wednesday’s are over!!!

I’m not looking forward to Christmasaurus blog because I already watch Tom and Gi’s vlogs and I find them a lot less irritating so I’ll probably stick with them. I don’t see why all 3 need to vlog it anyway.

At least this should mean less Oli. I feel like she didn’t integrate as well in this cast as she has in previous shows because she was joined to Oli at the hip and would only leave his side to be with Scott.

I feel like YouTube is a chore for her now. It doesn’t feel like she’s enjoying it and that makes her videos less enjoyable. I think she feels like she has to carry on with YouTube as she has such a big audience but is desperate to be considered a serious theatre performer first rather than a YouTuber who also does musicals.
Her videos during Addams had no thought, creativity or care behind them. They were repetitive weekly vlogs where Oli got more screen time than she did.

This turned into a bit of a rant but it’s been bugging me for a while. I stopped watching not long after Addams unless the video looked like it was something a bit different but even then I found myself skipping through them. I used to quite like Carrie’s videos when she was in Les Mis so I remained hopeful (pun unintended) that her content will pick back up to old standards but I’m starting to doubt that now.

Scram-im-reading
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Scram-im-reading »

1AAA4B4D-CC07-4CB3-A1C4-83E0E7FB83F8.png
770E2E41-7C5B-4512-A82C-EDC08106C8A3.png
On carries latest video someone said something about everyone assuming that Oliver and her are together and she doesn't understand why people assume. That's when I got in there and AALLLL this mess started. My comments are the ones from Kaylas Reading Web.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Scram-im-reading
Lurker
Lurker

I hope my last post wasn't too confusing to read. I'm new to forums and having to do this on my phone. And since I can only post 3 attachments at a time here's the other 3...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Scram-im-reading
Lurker
Lurker

Scram-im-reading wrote:
1AAA4B4D-CC07-4CB3-A1C4-83E0E7FB83F8.png
770E2E41-7C5B-4512-A82C-EDC08106C8A3.png
On carries latest video someone said something about everyone assuming that Oliver and her are together and she doesn't understand why people assume. That's when I got in there and AALLLL this mess started. My comments are the ones from Kaylas Reading Web.

Scram-im-reading
Lurker
Lurker

Ok all those posts were a mess and so ridiculous :rofl:
Got into a little bit of a debate on carries last video..Here's what happened.
Here's screenshot 1, 2 and 3.... accidentally..Backwards
Last edited by Scram-im-reading on Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Scram-im-reading
Lurker
Lurker

And here's 4, 5 and 6. I would get extremely confused of the order with my other attempt. These are backwards too. Start from the bottom..Oh my..

m11
Talker
Talker

Post by m11 »

Dang props to you for commenting that haha. I think what annoys me most is instead of just saying people will be “disappointed” why not just say “no we’re not dating”? I get she doesn’t “owe people that” but it would end all the speculating...? I think they’re most likely fuck buddies (and she probably wouldn’t mind more..) and she obviously can’t say that to her audience of 12 year olds because that’s not very “big sisters like.

I also think she seems totally over YouTube. And did you see she blocked someone on Twitter for calling her out about the airline thing?

Scram-im-reading
Lurker
Lurker

m11 wrote:Dang props to you for commenting that haha. I think what annoys me most is instead of just saying people will be “disappointed” why not just say “no we’re not dating”? I get she doesn’t “owe people that” but it would end all the speculating...? I think they’re most likely fuck buddies (and she probably wouldn’t mind more..) and she obviously can’t say that to her audience of 12 year olds because that’s not very “big sisters like.

I also think she seems totally over YouTube. And did you see she blocked someone on Twitter for calling her out about the airline thing?
I've been thinking that recently. That maybe her and Oliver aren't 'in a relationship' but are just temporary fuck buddies only while they were on tour. Knowing the tour would end and likely can't be together after its over. And her saying that shes not in a relationship wouldn't be lying.

Buttercup1234
Talker
Talker

Post by Buttercup1234 »

With the lack of Carrie on Oliver’s IG, I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t find her just as irritating as many others.

Her IG is nothing but pictures of her own face or pictures of Oliver. Never known such a narcassist. She could have taken some awesome photos of places she’s been.

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

Does anyone else feel she looks like his gma/mom in this pic? Maybe its the way shes standing, and her hair and shirt. But shes giving off mom vibes to me. She also looks thirty pounds heavier from how her arms look. I dont know. Her arms look like my overweight grandmothers so maybe thats why?Image

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

zvezdochka
Talker
Talker

Post by zvezdochka »

New topic. I took the liberty of choosing the title from previously suggested: viewtopic.php?f=428&t=33115

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”