Kalel "Quittin" Part 30

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel "Quittin" Part 30

Post by Gaga »

She's acting like we've never seen this Thanksgiving spread before... It's almost exactly like her old vegan Thanksgiving video that she deleted.

And the stacked sweet potato recipe came from Tasty. Nice try, Kalel.

ladyandtramplove
Debater
Debater

Post by ladyandtramplove »

SocialBlade says she is not claimed by a network now. That's what happens when you're lazy and don't work :rofl:

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

Lol she deleted her blog? :roll: :rofl: Knew it wouldn't last.
I always like her cooking videos so whatever but this one is literally more or less the same as the one from last year.

Post by Guest »

Social blade said she lost 1K subs on Saturday !!!
... what did she do ?! :?
and I was going to ask "why did she write the recipies in the description instead of the blog" but I just tried to view it... I cant access it !!!!

I`ll go and "try" to watch her new video, maybe she`ll tell us why she deleted the blog that didnt last for 2 months :rofl:

Post by Guest »

new bio on twitter
video blogger. vegan food connoisseur. crazy cat lady.
so she`ll be a vlogger now, she actually listened to my advice :rofl:

Post by Guest »

found the old thanksgiving video in case anyone want to watch it ( I didnt so I searched for it :) )
[youtube][/youtube]I cant believe how its THE SAME THINGS !!! even the same brands ! the only new thing is that giant bread dish
at least the explanation in the old video is better ,she is taking her time to put every single thing in front of the camera, while in the new one she show us the final mix and say what she did ( which is lazy btw ) I think its because David was handling the shooting and editing of her videos so she didnt do anything :?
P.S. NOTHING is wrong about doing the same dishes every year, actually having a tradition is cool but... saying its the first time she does it like she is a "genius: who can come up with all this in seconds... is stupid :?

Why did she tell Cyrus its the first time she ate vegan salami since she became vegan ? (in the old video she said its new to her as well -_-) :? ?
its clear she does the same thing every year, deleting the video doesnt mean it didnt happen !!!

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

Her old vegan thanksgiving video was so much more helpful and educational.

And seriously, what's wrong with her? Is she really going to delete every video she uploads for the rest of her life?

ladyandtramplove
Debater
Debater

Post by ladyandtramplove »

I wonder if she cares that she is losing subscribers by the minute despite having put out a new video :tu:

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

She's trying to draw on some Lily Collins or Camilla Belle eyebrows or something lol

coolbaby
Learner
Learner

Post by coolbaby »

re: Vegan Thanksgiving vlog:

0:37 - Cyrus just wants to watch Hook but Kalel has to talk over it and show us she doesn’t eat rabbit food but actually eats carbs and carbs only

1:10 - “we got our christmas playlist OF COURSE” why of course? it’s thanksgiving not christmas, do people do anything christmas-y on thanksgiving, especially before dinner?

1:40 - not rabbit food, just vomit on lettuce

2:30 - ooooo her laugh has gotten...more vociferous than ever...like it echoes here, and then she slips right back into the whiny LA girl voice? that scared me

4:12 - “maybe more greasy than that” see that’s what I never understand about vegan versions of “bad food,” like just because it’s vegan doesn’t mean it’ll be any healthier? like it wouldn’t have less grease just BECAUSE it’s vegan, right? I mean, I don’t know, I haven’t tried enough vegan substitutes, but just the idea of a vegan sub for something has to be hella processed in order to taste like the thing it’s replacing, yeah?

4:30 - is it weird that I want to know what she was prescribed, like is that a creepy thing to want to know?

6:35 - “we might’ve gone overboard with the sugar but oh well...so we’re going to top them with marshmallows” blech honestly sweet starch with literal sugar drizzled on it topped with even more sugar? healthy vegan diet

and after this point I just started watching it because it started to feel like her old vlogs...where she would talk about stuff that doesn’t even matter that much (like for real I don’t care about her ear infection and what she thinks about hawaii, but I like seeing her cats and that mauve color looks amazing on her) but she knows people just like listening to her talk all chilled out, which is honestly why I kept watching after her and anthony broke up.
but then I realize it’s so odd that she is vlogging the way she always used to, as if she didn’t quit all dramatically for a long time, have multiple meltdowns (hissyfits) on twitter, try to write a blog, delete all her videos...like she floats through these phases now unapologetic and “unaware” of the phases before it (I don’t know why I say now, she seems to have always done this)

it’s weird knowing she’ll never acknowledge all the crazy shit she did in october/november...but apparently that medication she took made her vlog like the old days, so, hmm

saraidk
Learner
Learner

Post by saraidk »

I just checked social blade and if you switch the tab from youtube to twitter and instagram it's shocking how many followers she's lost on those also :o

Someone mentioned that on social blade it says she is claimed by no network anymore which is true but under her new video it says management contact: [email protected] so she still has a management company/agent. Is this the same management company she was with before or is that a new one?

Post by Guest »

saraidk wrote:Someone mentioned that on social blade it says she is claimed by no network anymore which is true but under her new video it says management contact: [email protected] so she still has a management company/agent. Is this the same management company she was with before or is that a new one?
I wanted to ask about that too but I wrote 3 comments in a raw :rofl:
Naybe she is still in denial ? because she switched managements before she started the blog and she STILL didnt change it :roll:
maybe she doesnt know how ?

and yes... this is the old management she had the WULAS days... but they left her this year

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

let me just mention that most of that food on her video contained palm oil. Thought we wanted to save the Earth Kalel??? :rofl:

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 1873 »

Anyone notice a very slight accent change. A little bit the of the Lindsey Lohan fake Middle Eastern accent. Only a couple times, though.

And I have to laugh at her saying the sweet potato stacks were her idea that just popped into her head. Bish, I saw the same exact thing in pinterest weeks ago.

Also nice to see her hang up over taking medication is done and now she takes heavy pain killers for medication situation they weren't prescribed for. Talk about a flip.

quartz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by quartz »

with that glimpse into their sad thanksgiving, looks like she has successfully and in record time made them transition into boring, shut in couple like she did with anthony. and did i hear her say "as a new vegan" when referring to cyrus? i knew she would attempt to force her every belief and habit onto him. I just didnt know if he would be the type to allow it or be the kind to peace out. looks like his sack is shrinking by the second being around her. so much for her alpha male.

it looked like that mediocre spread took an entire day to finish for some reason. when they sat down to eat it was already dark outside. then they went to a fucking kids movie and then bed. does she even let him have friends of his own? i know she didnt like anthony doing anything without her so probably not. just watching her vlogs make me feel suffocated i have no idea how she and her boyfriends stand it.

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

haha... So her blog is gone but obviously she's gonna act like she never blogged in the first place so it's all good.
She's also down to one video again (it says 2, but the old one is invisible so I'm guessing she made it private).
I'm starting to think that Cyrus must have some real issues if he's with someone like Kalel - it was obvious that Anthony was really insecure and didn't have much experience with women. I'm starting to wonder if that's also the case with Cyrus - although that's not the vibe he gives off but who knows? Either that or she is just REALLY good in bed and is able to magically draw men in and have them want her.
Her chipmunk cheeks and botox face were really distracting throughout the video.
I second whoever said that she's starting to resemble Joan Rivers.

Post by Guest »

I wanted to talk about Cyrus going vegan but then I decided to back it up with evidence :P
if youre not intrestied to read what I`ll write... in short : I think he is forced to be vegan !

First, in this video he said he became vegan because he was convinced and she didnt force him and there was "no hesitation" to become vegan
[youtube][/youtube]
(but we all know this video was staged... re-watching it now give me all sorts of cringe :roll: )

NOW watch this one :
[youtube][/youtube]
he CLEARLY didnt want to go raw... quote :
vegan is one thing but now its upgraded to the next level ? whats next ? eating grass ?
maybe Im reading too much into this but this doesnt seem like a person who went vegan on his own terms... more like someone who is focrced to be one XD

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

1873 wrote:Anyone notice a very slight accent change. A little bit the of the Lindsey Lohan fake Middle Eastern accent. Only a couple times, though.
I totally noticed the accent too. I don't know what's up with that. Whenever she says "I'm not a fan of..." there's this really weird accent haha.

Kinzie Kensington
Informer
Informer

Post by Kinzie Kensington »

i don't know much about miel but from what i do know, i quite like her. honestly, ANYONE is an upgrade from kalel... i think 'at least miel didn't steal a channel her and her ex fiance made together to keep the subscribers' and boom that's it, i like her better than kalel. i followed her on my old twitter and she tweeted about feminism and was very articulate, she's a young successful entrepreneur, she seems very charming!

i am concerned about pip though. wonder what happened with him, he was such a sweet kitty. :love2:

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

It bugged me that she was so excited to see Moana because she loooves Hawaii...

but isn't Moana Polynesian? Lol.

Return to “Kalel”