SSSniperWolf

RaniaIsAwesome
Talker
Talker

Re: SSSniperWolf

Post by RaniaIsAwesome »

Her sponsored Samsung video "UNBOXING A REAL LIFE FORTNITE SUPPLY DROP" is at almost 700k after two days, that is INSANE for a sponsored ad.

Sponsored ads generally pay about $0.1 per view so she is looking at earning about $100k from that four minutes of horseplay.

It even got to number #17 on trending. I like Sniperwolf but the amount of money actually makes me sick. What's next, $1 million for a small video? I can't anymore.

notsoniceee
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by notsoniceee »

I can't stand this chick. She is a huge b* and makes terrible content.

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

she's moving to vegas? when was that announced lol

i enjoy her videos when i need a laugh but i'd love to see more effort put into them, and different things than reactions... gaming, vlogs, etc. she seems like such a nice and genuine person, just want to see more of that and less shock effect.

RaniaIsAwesome
Talker
Talker

Post by RaniaIsAwesome »

unkn0wn wrote:she's moving to vegas? when was that announced lol
She's talked low-key about her moving to Las Vegas since maybe a year ago, she likes the place a lot. It looks like she's building a huge mansion/palace there. A few months / maybe about a year ago she posted what looked like blueprints, multi-level with a car park, a massive "project" she said she's been working on. I wonder if she intends on bringing others in her family there with her - we know she especially doesn't like living away from her mom. I assume she has already tried to drag her away from Arizona but I don't know what her dad thinks about that. She could build her mom a good house with two weeks of pay and a few sponsored videos. She also notoriously doesn't like the Arizona climate while she loves Las Vegas.
unkn0wn wrote:i enjoy her videos when i need a laugh but i'd love to see more effort put into them, and different things than reactions... gaming, vlogs, etc. she seems like such a nice and genuine person, just want to see more of that and less shock effect.

I agree, I think she is really nice and genuine despite what the haters say lol. I like how she's almost never mean or judgemental in her reaction videos even though she deals with some very strange/interesting people. She's so nice and fair, she is just realistic. (though the dumbest girl in the world one raised my eyebrow a little). I agree that she should do more vlogs as they are often so much fun, but I'm sure she knows best and it might not be a good idea if she became uncomfortable.

I hope Las Vegas doesn't change her. I like her current house, I'll miss seeing her room and her nice pool. I'm not sure why she wants to live in such a big place, like what difference does it make?! I hope she doesn't become a "rich people" person and out of touch with mere plebs. I feel like Lia is a very strong person mentally and she definitely resonates with normal folk and their hopes, dreams, ambitions, motives now. But that type of money would affect anyone, I wonder how much she's going to be able to relate to normal people in a few more years.

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

i was under the impression that she liked the arizona heat/climate, considering that she seems to wear shorts a lot and seems to be cold a lot lol. i dunno. but that's funny- i'm in vegas, and considering that it's also a desert, we have similar climate... i feel like she's getting small town syndrome, where she feels that she needs a more lively city and away from her hometown. i feel that way about vegas lol, been here so long, i bump into the strangest connections. (such as: i just met my old coworker's girlfriend's cousin while playing a video game...)

but i digest. i won't get too much into why i hate vegas, but to me, it's basically any other old boring suburban town except we have one road full of weird oddities going on. and after so many years, you get to hate that one road lol. that's just me, tho- i like greenery and nature, and being connected to other cities ugh. haha.

her house right now is a pretty standard looking house in vegas as well, for a similar price i'm betting. houses in vegas are cheap, which i'm guessing is the same with arizona given it's... non-tourist-trap / not that big of a city-ness. she could get a big ass house here for really cheap, compared to a lot of other large cities (LA, etc.)

maybe vegas is more her type of city? i know a bunch of friends here who LOVE vegas, and i'm like, 'ew, why?' lol. it's a convenient, large suburban city with events happening that are concentrated in the center of the valley mostly. i don't blame them for that, so maybe that's why she digs it. we're not a regular city lol.

i doubt the money will change her. i just hope that she doesn't move to her beautiful house and then continue to stay holed up in her house the entire time, because that's what i currently do but i hate the heat so... i think it'll be good for her since digitalnex is here so she'll have friends to hang out with, and it's so close to LA without having to pay the absurd prices or deal with the traffic, etc., that she can do more collabs, easily go to events, etc. four hour drive to LA, she's golden.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

Is she full time moving there, or just buying another house? I can’t imagine she’s going to Vegas for the nightlife aspect. Her bf seems super controlling and she doesn’t seem to ever like to leave the house. Vegas definitely seems like an odd choice. It’s so boring and suburban outside of the trashy strip. The only people who I know have purposely moved there went to do professional gambling related careers or sex work lol.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

following
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Post by Guest »

lolwut wrote:Is she full time moving there, or just buying another house? I can’t imagine she’s going to Vegas for the nightlife aspect. Her bf seems super controlling and she doesn’t seem to ever like to leave the house. Vegas definitely seems like an odd choice. It’s so boring and suburban outside of the trashy strip. The only people who I know have purposely moved there went to do professional gambling related careers or sex work lol.
Could be a tax thing, California's got pretty insane income tax rates and Nevada doesn't have any income taxes. I know a lot of wealthy people in CA who've talked about moving to Nevada just for that reason.

RaniaIsAwesome
Talker
Talker

Post by RaniaIsAwesome »

She's planning on moving there entirely.
unkn0wn wrote:i was under the impression that she liked the arizona heat/climate, considering that she seems to wear shorts a lot and seems to be cold a lot lol. i dunno. but that's funny- i'm in vegas, and considering that it's also a desert, we have similar climate... i feel like she's getting small town syndrome, where she feels that she needs a more lively city and away from her hometown. i feel that way about vegas lol, been here so long, i bump into the strangest connections. (such as: i just met my old coworker's girlfriend's cousin while playing a video game...)
I think she blames a lot of it on the heat but also brought up dryness/humidity or something like that. She's complained about breathing problems and blames that on Arizona. She says it's why her voice is that way that she stuffy sometimes. I kind of like the semi-nasal way she speaks though. Here's a twitter search of her saying "hot":

[tweet]https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=f ... t&src=typd[/tweet]

That's interesting though if Las Vegas is almost as hot.
unkn0wn wrote:but i digest. i won't get too much into why i hate vegas, but to me, it's basically any other old boring suburban town except we have one road full of weird oddities going on. and after so many years, you get to hate that one road lol. that's just me, tho- i like greenery and nature, and being connected to other cities ugh. haha.

her house right now is a pretty standard looking house in vegas as well, for a similar price i'm betting. houses in vegas are cheap, which i'm guessing is the same with arizona given it's... non-tourist-trap / not that big of a city-ness. she could get a big ass house here for really cheap, compared to a lot of other large cities (LA, etc.)

maybe vegas is more her type of city? i know a bunch of friends here who LOVE vegas, and i'm like, 'ew, why?' lol. it's a convenient, large suburban city with events happening that are concentrated in the center of the valley mostly. i don't blame them for that, so maybe that's why she digs it. we're not a regular city lol.

i doubt the money will change her. i just hope that she doesn't move to her beautiful house and then continue to stay holed up in her house the entire time, because that's what i currently do but i hate the heat so... i think it'll be good for her since digitalnex is here so she'll have friends to hang out with, and it's so close to LA without having to pay the absurd prices or deal with the traffic, etc., that she can do more collabs, easily go to events, etc. four hour drive to LA, she's golden.

I think you're probably right. She has said a few times how nowhere's opened late and there's nothing to do in Arizona. Maybe her choice is Las Vegas partly if people there are more town-type and friendly, rather than massive LA types who are more busy and sometimes a bit full of themselves? She's definitely not the type to think they're too good to hang around "regular people" anymore.

She definitely thinks about and is motivated by money quite a bit. She made a tweet a few months ago stating that "low-key money motivates me to work hard" and then when someone asked what she wants more money for she tweeted "to buy cars and houses".... and after a while she deleted those tweets. She sometimes randomly complains about taxes and such, so yeah I'm sure that is likely a big factor.

RaniaIsAwesome
Talker
Talker

Post by RaniaIsAwesome »

Q and A today:

[youtube][/youtube]

What I took away is she sounds a bit bored, less positive than usual for a questions video, not like in the "Every Single Sunday" videos. A little grumpy even compared to before, what do you think? She gives out a bit about one question about what she would do if her dog died... yeah it does seem like a rude question, but some of the people asking questions are like 9 years old. Imagine being that age and your idol actually reads out your question and it's a mini-roast of you. She didn't have to pick it if she didn't like it.

I don't like her dress either, it doesn't have any character... so different to other things she used to wear. Also why no background music? Also the way she is sitting, in her q and as before she would sit up really straight. I think she can be genius when she puts the effort in, do you think she might be depressed? I haven't really noticed anything wrong in other videos though.

RaniaIsAwesome
Talker
Talker

Post by RaniaIsAwesome »

She just put out two sponsored videos in a row without declaring sponsorship - "pubg" and "playing fornite on my wall".

This is despite all the regulations, all the laws, and the sheer decency being to declare sponsorships. Not in the video, not even in the description.

I just don't understand the greed. Like it's 100 million percent hiding the fact that she's getting paid for her own profit. It triggers me that she earns so much and will do that.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

I personally don't mind Sniperwolf I found her videos so relaxing, like her cheap people series, Dr Phil, etc.

Mar video 'GUCCI KICKED US OUT!! ft SSSNIPERWOLF' pop in my recommend today, but I've unsub from Mar while ago because she is a drama chaser with videos like these:
'I WENT TO LUXURY STORES WITH A DOLLAR STORE BAG'
'10$ vs $10000 OUTFIT TO THE GUCCI STORE - I WAS CHASED OUT!'
'I Wore UGLY MAKEUP To The MAC Store - They Told Me It Looked GREAT'
'I Wore UGLY MAKEUP To SEPHORA – THEY TURNED AWAY FROM ME'

Mar should be acting so weird and suspiciously in defensive mode at the Gucci store they kick her out. She seems super salty that people were not as suspicious of Lia too. I have no idea how Lia can stand this drama queen.

For pubg / fortnite, I just assume they were sponsor / ad, but yeah, she should be more clear by principle.

RaniaIsAwesome
Talker
Talker

Post by RaniaIsAwesome »

Nance wrote:I personally don't mind Sniperwolf I found her videos so relaxing, like her cheap people series, Dr Phil, etc.

Mar video 'GUCCI KICKED US OUT!! ft SSSNIPERWOLF' pop in my recommend today, but I've unsub from Mar while ago because she is a drama chaser with videos like these:
'I WENT TO LUXURY STORES WITH A DOLLAR STORE BAG'
'10$ vs $10000 OUTFIT TO THE GUCCI STORE - I WAS CHASED OUT!'
'I Wore UGLY MAKEUP To The MAC Store - They Told Me It Looked GREAT'
'I Wore UGLY MAKEUP To SEPHORA – THEY TURNED AWAY FROM ME'

Mar should be acting so weird and suspiciously in defensive mode at the Gucci store they kick her out. She seems super salty that people were not as suspicious of Lia too. I have no idea how Lia can stand this drama queen.

For pubg / fortnite, I just assume they were sponsor / ad, but yeah, she should be more clear by principle.
I like her as well. I don't know why she is with Mar. Everyone seems to hate Mar, even on PULL. I have no clue what Lia sees in her. She said something recently about how great friends they are and I don't get it. Maybe Lia is desperate for female youtuber friends and trying to force this to work? It might be she's paranoid about other youtubers using her for views or something. Also she probably doesn't want to associate with obviously fake people like Erika Costell.

I'm like 5 seconds into the "Gucci kicked us out" video, skipping through it a little, and omg how obnoxious is this girl?! So aggressive, forward, self-entitled... fake drama, fake outrage, fake "racism"... whatever. I'm sure they were right to suspect her / kick her out. She also sounds a bit nasally as if she has a cold or something (which may or may not be her fault) but it just makes it more annoying.

I agree about Dr. Phil videos, they can be some of her best. I liked her Dr. Phil video "Spoiled girl thinks she's perfect"... but it was really interesting how she went all in on this 17 year old girl and I have to say it matches the pattern of what many have said about Lia being so hostile towards other girls. I wonder if it could be because she was so like Sniperwolf in some ways?! Arabic, immigrant, girl putting up sexy videos... lol. I'm not like the haters saying Lia is bad just because she was negative about her, just that she went a bit over the top. She even suggested something about maybe the girl was involved in prostitution at one point. :rofl:

Other than that, ever since the "I haven't done this in a while" q and a session, she's still losing views. I know that's partly seasonal (Azzyland has lost a lot as well) but it's more than that and I think the quality isn't its usual high level, several kids videos like the tik-tok ones. She's complained about being tired lately and not wanting to do videos. Hopefully she will figure it out and come back stronger than ever.

MissForever11
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by MissForever11 »

following

cdx304
Stalker
Stalker

Post by cdx304 »

Her house sold last year

Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. addresses) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. See rules#personal-information

RaniaIsAwesome
Talker
Talker

Post by RaniaIsAwesome »

cdx304 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:19 pm
Her house sold last year

Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. addresses) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. See rules#personal-information
yeah, she said something about getting evicted and the IRS or something? She's starting to show off her new house now even though it's not decorated yet, it's just white everywhere. The size of it seems like a palace to me. It's too much, what's the point.

I feel like this will be a new chapter and may be the thing to finally break Sniperwolf's genuine connection with common plebs. I could be wrong but it's just a feeling that this enormous luxury is too much and we will look back and think her years in Peoria were her peak, especially as she seems to be running out of reaction content. I think you can see even see it a bit in her latest videos though that may be due to stress while moving.

Dr. Phil's company is apparently claiming the revenue of videos now so that rules that out - obviously she'd never make a video she couldn't monetize. Come to think of it, I wonder if that's why she quit after doing one Jerry Springer video after she said she was going to do more - maybe they claimed it.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

I get that she probably makes like six figures a month at this point, but yeah her style and decor taste is pretty damn extravagant compared to other Youtubers lol. The photos she’s been slowly posting on Twitter and insta look like a freaking museum. I’m not sure why she’s living in a massive place like that when it’s just her and her gross bf, but if it makes her happy, okay. Very cool that she’s so successful at her age, so I’m not going to hate that she wants to show off. Just surprising since so many others at her same level live in relatively normal looking houses, even if they are larger.

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

cdx304 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:19 pm
Her house sold last year

How much did it sell for and how many square feet is it? I can use that to find the house, but I won't be sharing it here.

TheOneWhoJustCouldnt
Debater
Debater

Post by TheOneWhoJustCouldnt »

I just tried to watch one of this girls videos for the first time and I just couldn't stick with it. Does she scream/yell in every video? Why can she not just talk at a normal volume.

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Post by xxnjlove »

is her butt even real ?

Return to “N-Z”