SSSniperWolf

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: SSSniperWolf

Post by lolwut »

Who knows. She does have larger legs and thighs, so I’ve always assumed it was real. She does seem like she purposely doesn’t show any skin though ever, so maybe she’s hiding surgery scars lol. There are tiny skinny models on Instagram who have posted getting butt injections/transfers and the end result is super natural and proportionate, so it’s definitely a possibility. She looks like she keeps up with face fillers and has gotten surgery before, so I wouldn’t be surprised. I haven’t ever really watched her very much though, so maybe she’s always been shaped that way.

notsoniceee
Talker
Talker

Post by notsoniceee »

Probably not. She's a compulsive liar. Says she never gotten face fillers or lip injections or surgery before (other than supposedly just fixing her nose so she can breathe but obviously they did cosmetic surgery as well even though she says they didnt). She says her butt is real but I trust that as much as she says she's never gotten lip injections or fillers before. lol

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

^exactly. I also remember her being super vicious accusing Yanet Garcia of having a fake/enhanced butt multiple times, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she was attacking out of her own insecurities and experience in getting procedures done. Her content is insanely bland and she’s literally popular just because she’s hot, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s hyper focused on her body and would get her butt enhanced. Her face and lips are constantly puffy from fillers and we know about the nose jobs, so it’s definitely not far fetched to think she’d do other stuff.
There’s no way she’d ever admit to it though, so I guess we’ll never know.

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

oh yikes i've never taken too close a look but ye that's filler for ye. i was kinda surprised she said in a newer video that she has a manager- unlike a lot of youtubers who do, they always talk about their manager and their meetings, and she's never once mentioned it. interesting.

is she transphobic? i swear anytime a trans person is featured in a video, she shit talks them. i'm starting to dislike her because of this. :\

SugarDarling
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarDarling »

Ok drama queen, you're at the con, a social place when ppl are excited to see you, don't be an ungrateful brat.

90sgurl
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by 90sgurl »

notsoniceee wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:35 pm
Probably not. She's a compulsive liar. Says she never gotten face fillers or lip injections or surgery before (other than supposedly just fixing her nose so she can breathe but obviously they did cosmetic surgery as well even though she says they didnt). She says her butt is real but I trust that as much as she says she's never gotten lip injections or fillers before. lol

The butt part being real might be one of the few things that are not actually surgery. She had a pearshaped body when she was skinnier, her body fat tends to go to her butt before it goes up, she now looks more like an hourglass, but that's what happens to pearshaped and hourglass women, the fat distribution usually goes to the butt, hips and thighs first before it goes anywhere else.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Her new house look so damn empty, like she has a tv but no sofa, everything is so white / marble, but nothing else.

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

90sgurl wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 8:50 am
notsoniceee wrote:

The butt part being real might be one of the few things that are not actually surgery. She had a pearshaped body when she was skinnier, her body fat tends to go to her butt before it goes up, she now looks more like an hourglass, but that's what happens to pearshaped and hourglass women, the fat distribution usually goes to the butt, hips and thighs first before it goes anywhere else.
Her nostrils are crooked in recent photos, definitely indicates the cosmetic work. No doubt she got lip filler too. Honestly I have no problem with work done but there's no need to lie about it.

notsoniceee
Talker
Talker

Post by notsoniceee »

90sgurl wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 8:50 am
notsoniceee wrote:

Problem is, she's lied so much in the past we now have no idea what's the truth and what isn't. Anyone with eyes can tell she got lip injections/face fillers even though she claims her lips (and face) are just natural. So how can we believe anything else she says?
I know she's always has larger hips/butt however I wouldn't be surprised if she enhanced it even more (since she always would talk about it) with injections or BBL like Kim Kardashian did.

Post by Guest »

I honestly think she just ridiculously over draws her upper lip. You can actually tell. There's no reason for her to lie or hide having lip injections. Everyone in LA does it. It's not something people are ashamed of anymore. But. I came here to comment that her voice Is annoying

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

It is obvious that she’s done lip fillers and face fillers at the very least. The photos above prove that easily. Her cheeks look like they’re made of play-dough or clay mush when her fillers are especially fresh. She always likes to pretend that she’s “not like other girls” and would never admit to it, but it’s clear. I don’t know how anyone could deny that.

RaniaIsAwesome
Talker
Talker

Post by RaniaIsAwesome »

Her lips swell up really big though from lip plumper as she has shown before, there's a large variation in how people's lips react. The above side-by-side is a bit flawed because she's making a face in the one on the left. If you look at this video as far back as 2012, her lips before and after this time have that small look and now here they are really big:

She acknowledges they look like lip injections here:

https://twitter.com/sssniperwolf/status ... 7321997312

You see how much her lips swell up?

And shows what you can do with lipstick alone here:

https://twitter.com/sssniperwolf/status ... 5249758208

There was one point though, like two years ago, when her lips were so strange and how I can only describe as "curled back" that it was really stretching credibility she didn't use filler.

Anyway, she has been with her sister recently who just launched her youtube channel:

So it's not very good by any stretch, it's like a regular girl just making her first internet video. I'm surprised. I would have thought Sniperwolf would have helped her and made sure it was good but it comes off as like a standup routine. Why doesn't she like introduce herself properly, "I'm Ranya, you may have seen me on Sniperwolf's channel. I come from Iraqi Turkmen.... I mean Turkey and Greece. I used to do blah but now I do blah, my hobbies include blah". Also why does she start off with "hey ladies" immediately alienating up to half her audience? Underneath her eyes also look scrunched and weird. Sniperwolf's worst ever video I've seen is better than it.

It seems like Sniperwolf is taking a "hands-off" approach, like some things she needs to learn on her own. Maybe the theory is to allow her and her skill to grow "organically" and not to set high expectations that might come back to haunt her later on, not to set the bar too high but give her general advice.

Of course she's a lot younger than Sniperwolf and has a lot of potential to grow. For now though it's a definite "yeet" for me.

SugarDarling
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarDarling »

At this point I don't know how people can't see her lips injections. You must be very naive or blind. That is NOT only lipstick. You can tell when someone just overline their lips, because lipstick can't make lips fuller top and bottom, just make them look overlined, that's it!

Kylie used that excuse at the beginning and then had to admit because it was very obvious. I don't know why Lia is still making a fool out of herself, it's embarrassing.

2014- She had very thin lips (nothing wrong with that).
2015- Got them done.

Just check her ig, pics are still there so why is she lying? it's ridiculous.

Since then (2015- when Kylie lips were a thing) I think they got a little smaller because fillers aren't permanent of course, and she's getting them done every now and then but definitely has some.

It's just lips injections, that's the least of her problems/surgeries and lies. No wonder she can't leave her bf/husband because he knows how much she's lying.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

^I’ve said and thought the same thing. The regular posters on this thread defend her so much and I’m not sure why. She’s been caught being a liar so many times and there’s tons of footage and screenshots of her bullying other women and mocking procedures they’ve gotten done. Of course she’s not going to admit when she’s done anything cosmetic herself. Her face and lips are obviously consistently filled and Botoxed. It is ridiculous and delusional to claim that a plumping lip product would do that. There are also many photos and videos where her cheeks look like thick puffy clay on her face from filler. Even her chin and jawline look different at times from filler. These procedures settle down a couple weeks/months later and people forget apparently. It’s definitely naive.

notsoniceee
Talker
Talker

Post by notsoniceee »

a lip plumping lipstick only lasts like 30 minutes. I've tried many. She's been at events for hours and the lips always look too big at all times. She's obviously had lots of filler

Your lips also get used to the lip plumping lipstick fairly quickly. Mine stopped plumping after using it regularly for 3 days. Now I cant get them to react to the lip plumping stuff anymore.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Is she filming in her apartment or a studio? Because it looks so damn empty.

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

Can someone fill me in on where she exactly Lia moved? I'm not sure if she moved to LA or Vegas.

RaniaIsAwesome
Talker
Talker

Post by RaniaIsAwesome »

She moved to Las Vegas, currently she's living close to Digital_Nex so that's why we've seen him so much there. Her sister is doing her cooking videos in Sniperwolf's Peoria's house kitchen, so I'd guess she is probably living there now.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

No food in the fridge, lifeless house, wow, I really thought it was her studio, not her actual real house.

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

The house is way too white, how the hell are they going to keep it so clean? And girl please get some furniture.

Return to “N-Z”