Myah Alanna

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
clairemartinez
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Myah Alanna

Post by clairemartinez »

I'm glad there's a thread on Myah. I also have mixed feelings about her.

She said in her Tana video she could relate to her when she used to watch her content. She saw a real person speaking up her mind. And I saw that as well, I found her because of her Trash audition. I was looking for youtubers who were as real and funny as Tana back then. Now we know who that turned out to be.

But I kept watching Myah because she makes me laugh and her covers are nothing like I've ever seen before: doesn't edit her voice, sings her heart out, is actually talented. So: she's funny and sings well.

And I agreed with everything she had to say about Tana. Now I didn't know she had tweeted what someone posted about her saying the n word. That's hypocrite and fucked up.

What I don't like about her is how she comes off as "I'm speaking the truth. I'm above everyone, I'm different, I don't care"

If she truly didn't care, she wouldn't have videos like "I air my dirty laundry" "I have power on you" "a message to fake accounts"
I couldn't even get through her 100k special which I was excited to see. I'm okay with anyone expressing one self but when you have to constantly remind people how you're a person with feelings and thoughts, are you really happy with what you're doing? It seems she's always defending herself. That puts me off, and also how she sometimes talks as if she were above the rest.

Not to mention she started saying in her Tana video how she would "still give her a handshake if she met her" and then finished off by saying "fuck you Tana". Also, she stated in one of her videos how she never lacked of money, food or a home, but then called Tana a white privileged rich cunt. I loved the video and all, but she was kind of hypocrite.

I honestly don't mind how she looks or who she supports. She truly speaks her mind about what she thinks it's right and not, I thought her Tana video was the best one out of all the other drama channels. But I don't quite get her, I don't have a structured opinion about her yet.

By the way, her covers are beyond amazing, but her original songs (rn she only has her one music video out, but I also listened to a couple in Spotify) are so edited and don't require any kind of vocal effort at all, at least that's the impression that it gave me. Having heard how powerful her voice is, I would've expected more. She should stick to covers on YouTube or write better songs.

bunnybunnybunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bunnybunnybunny »

clairemartinez wrote:I'm glad there's a thread on Myah. I also have mixed feelings about her.

She said in her Tana video she could relate to her when she used to watch her content. She saw a real person speaking up her mind. And I saw that as well, I found her because of her Trash audition. I was looking for youtubers who were as real and funny as Tana back then. Now we know who that turned out to be.

But I kept watching Myah because she makes me laugh and her covers are nothing like I've ever seen before: doesn't edit her voice, sings her heart out, is actually talented. So: she's funny and sings well.

And I agreed with everything she had to say about Tana. Now I didn't know she had tweeted what someone posted about her saying the n word. That's hypocrite and fucked up.

What I don't like about her is how she comes off as "I'm speaking the truth. I'm above everyone, I'm different, I don't care"

If she truly didn't care, she wouldn't have videos like "I air my dirty laundry" "I have power on you" "a message to fake accounts"
I couldn't even get through her 100k special which I was excited to see. I'm okay with anyone expressing one self but when you have to constantly remind people how you're a person with feelings and thoughts, are you really happy with what you're doing? It seems she's always defending herself. That puts me off, and also how she sometimes talks as if she were above the rest.

Not to mention she started saying in her Tana video how she would "still give her a handshake if she met her" and then finished off by saying "fuck you Tana". Also, she stated in one of her videos how she never lacked of money, food or a home, but then called Tana a white privileged rich cxxt. I loved the video and all, but she was kind of hypocrite.

I honestly don't mind how she looks or who she supports. She truly speaks her mind about what she thinks it's right and not, I thought her Tana video was the best one out of all the other drama channels. But I don't quite get her, I don't have a structured opinion about her yet.

By the way, her covers are beyond amazing, but her original songs (rn she only has her one music video out, but I also listened to a couple in Spotify) are so edited and don't require any kind of vocal effort at all, at least that's the impression that it gave me. Having heard how powerful her voice is, I would've expected more. She should stick to covers on YouTube or write better songs.
I loved her Nikki cover. She has a good voice, I don't know why her songs are drowning in autotune. Kinda ruins them. I liked Circus Freak, Expedition, and Change the most...but again, so many vocal effects. And the music still has a ways to go - but she has a lot of potential. If she could cut out the condescending all-knowing attitude + the "I handle hate so well" repetitive shit I wouldn't be posting here anymore.

jetfire021
Learner
Learner

Post by jetfire021 »

I agree so much with the last two posts.. I barely got through her 100k special either. It was so preachy and I honestly felt like I was watching someone on a bad drug trip going on a drug rant because barely anything she said made any sense... She tries so hard to be "woke".
The video was over 18 minutes long I think? She only followed the 100k special " theme " for probably only 3 minutes. Then she went off on this insane tangent and for the majority of the video, she was low-key trying to make hate commenters feel guilty for having an opinion. She said things like, "what was your comment? Why did you comment that? Are you proud of your comment? Would you be happy if that was the last thing you ever said to anyone?" It was all very manipulative and condescending. I wonder if she even knows this about herself. But then again, usually people who feel the need to brag about how self-aware they are, typically aren't the most self-aware people. :/

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

winoforever
Talker
Talker

Post by winoforever »

just the background in her 100k subs video.... like i knew she was well off but holy shit

Classynevertrashy
Learner
Learner

Post by Classynevertrashy »

She thinks she's a special snowflake but she's more alike Tana than anything. In another universe, they would have been best friends, lmao.

wendy whaleiams
Debater
Debater

Post by wendy whaleiams »

in this universe, they'd be friends if she wasn't so obsessed with being 3dgy and kissing Ian's ass

jetfire021
Learner
Learner

Post by jetfire021 »

WolfieCindy wrote:in this universe, they'd be friends if she wasn't so obsessed with being 3dgy and kissing Ian's ass
Preachhhhh

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

Her 100k video was about how shes so good at handling hate and why and then several factors that play into why hate doesn't affect her AT ALL. And then she made a video about how her friend's friend doesnt like her. Obviously handling it very well & doesnt bother her AT ALL.

Like if it literally didn't affect you, you wouldnt waste your time addressing/talking/thinking about it.

also she's 19. she knows nothing. she's a baby. she obviously very intelligent, but needs real life experience outside her mommy and daddy's palace before she can start acting like she's hard and knows big life lessons. although im pretty sure everyone at her age felt the same way she does. that she's an ADULT now and she's never been given ANYTHING. she knows how to HANDLE PEOPLE and she had a job for a while and went to some college so she's fine. please come back in three years and watch these videos of yourself, and tell me 19 year old Myah wasn't the same as every other over confident teenager.

halogennightmare
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by halogennightmare »

I found her Tana video and then the Trump one and...ugh. She's your typical late teen who can't find her head from her asshole but thinks she's so worldly.
The trump vid was a waste of time. She spent more time stuttering than she did actually saying anything. We get it, you're an edgelord who wants to say controversal things that actually aren't controversal without believing it or without backlash.
I dunno, maybe she will grow up. I'm not going to watch her do so though. She is a less entertaining or interesting Tana and I bet that pisses her off more than anything.
Glad she has a thread here though.

wendy whaleiams
Debater
Debater

Post by wendy whaleiams »

I feel like if she watched a few makeup tutorials, brushed her hair, got rid of her annoying too cool know-it-all edgy attitude she'd be really cool

I don't even think she likes Ian like that I think she's kinda scorned by tana because she was rejected from trash like the enemy of my enemy is a friend of mine
has she ever mentioned him at all before Tana? :?

jetfire021
Learner
Learner

Post by jetfire021 »

FrecklesMcGhee wrote:Her 100k video was about how shes so good at handling hate and why and then several factors that play into why hate doesn't affect her AT ALL. And then she made a video about how her friend's friend doesnt like her. Obviously handling it very well & doesnt bother her AT ALL.

Like if it literally didn't affect you, you wouldnt waste your time addressing/talking/thinking about it.

also she's 19. she knows nothing. she's a baby. she obviously very intelligent, but needs real life experience outside her mommy and daddy's palace before she can start acting like she's hard and knows big life lessons. although im pretty sure everyone at her age felt the same way she does. that she's an ADULT now and she's never been given ANYTHING. she knows how to HANDLE PEOPLE and she had a job for a while and went to some college so she's fine. please come back in three years and watch these videos of yourself, and tell me 19 year old Myah wasn't the same as every other over confident teenager.
Completely agree with this. Couldn't have said it better. I feel like when she's older, she will look back on her videos and feel kind of embarrassed. Kind of like when you look back on your old angsty teenager-y Facebook posts and wonder why you ever let yourself post them

winoforever
Talker
Talker

Post by winoforever »

oh god, the video where she teaches you how to not be a 'noob' on imvu... girl. what? she's so up herself, yelling about a virtual avatar people only use for cyber sex.

bunnybunnybunny
Debater
Debater

winoforever wrote:oh god, the video where she teaches you how to not be a 'noob' on imvu... girl. what? she's so up herself, yelling about a virtual avatar people only use for cyber sex.
People don't use IMVU just for cyber sex.

Edit: Anyway, she's the type of person you avoid on IMVU.

bunnybunnybunny
Debater
Debater

Big heads were a noob thing for a really long time. She would know that if she had joined to website before 2014.

winoforever
Talker
Talker

Post by winoforever »

bunnybunnybunny wrote:
winoforever wrote:oh god, the video where she teaches you how to not be a 'noob' on imvu... girl. what? she's so up herself, yelling about a virtual avatar people only use for cyber sex.

Hhahahaha yeah I used it for a while and actually met some cool people, but you gotta admit- it's like 70% cyber sex

bunnybunnybunny
Debater
Debater

winoforever wrote:
bunnybunnybunny wrote:

Hhahahaha yeah I used it for a while and actually met some cool people, but you gotta admit- it's like 70% cyber sex

I really don't know, most of the people I used to chat with weren't into that, or at least, they weren't out in the open with it. The cyber sex on imvu is so cringy though, haha. But yeah I think it's funny that big heads are in - it's that Kylie Jenner look - because just a few years ago having a big head was a noob thing. Either way it was a fucking useless video.

bunnybunnybunny
Debater
Debater

double post

bunnybunnybunny
Debater
Debater

MULTIPLE PEOPLE telling her MULTIPLE TIMEs why she is wrong, but nah they're just "tards" and "smartasses."
She's SO SMART, guys! How dare anyone correct her!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

banana berry
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by banana berry »

I cannot stand this girl. She's a whiny, narcissistic, close-minded, ableist, ignorant, hypocritical, snowflake ass bitch. She thinks that she's so outspoken and smart and special and better than everyone else. She "doesn't let hate get to her" but maybe she should chill with the bad bitch attitude for like two seconds and realize that people are actually trying to help her stop embarrassing herself. She claims that she hates Tana, but the two of them are the same; the only difference is Tana is less of a bitch and is actually trying to change. They both said the n word multiple times in the past, both gave shitty and half ass-ed excuses/apologies, and then Tana actually apologized... but Myah has yet to do that, and I would be extremely surprised if she ever did, as she has way too much pride. She thinks she's so shocking and different for saying the r-word and calling things "gay" as an insult, and her excuse for doing this is that they're "just words" and can only offend you if you "let them". She's not fucking disabled, and she's not fucking gay. She can't say that. She sounds like such an idiot when she defends herself, and when she laughs at hate comments that actually have valid points of ehr doing something wrong it's soooo cringy. She tries to be so special by saying it's "scary" how all baddies and girls on IG look the same but like girl... it's called what's trendy. Everyone always looks "the same" because everyone's following the trends. If you don't like it than look how you want. Also, I don't normally hate on people's looks because I think that's really mean, but her makeup is so messy and she looks like a fucking clown. :FU:
:love2: <3

banana berry
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by banana berry »

I cannot stand this girl. She's a whiny, narcissistic, close-minded, ableist, ignorant, hypocritical, snowflake ass bitch. She thinks that she's so outspoken and smart and special and better than everyone else. She "doesn't let hate get to her" but maybe she should chill with the bad bitch attitude for like two seconds and realize that people are actually trying to help her stop embarrassing herself. She claims that she hates Tana, but the two of them are the same; the only difference is Tana is less of a bitch and is actually trying to change. They both said the n word multiple times in the past, both gave shitty and half ass-ed excuses/apologies, and then Tana actually apologized... but Myah has yet to do that, and I would be extremely surprised if she ever did, as she has way too much pride. She thinks she's so shocking and different for saying the r-word and calling things "gay" as an insult, and her excuse for doing this is that they're "just words" and can only offend you if you "let them". She's not fucking disabled, and she's not fucking gay. She can't say that. She sounds like such an idiot when she defends herself, and when she laughs at hate comments that actually have valid points of ehr doing something wrong it's soooo cringy. She tries to be so special by saying it's "scary" how all baddies and girls on IG look the same but like girl... it's called what's trendy. Everyone always looks "the same" because everyone's following the trends. If you don't like it than look how you want. Also, I don't normally hate on people's looks because I think that's really mean, but her makeup is so messy and she looks like a fucking clown. :FU:
:love2: <3

Return to “A-M”