Marissa "No Apartment Is Safe" Lace Part 16 #LetMeMoveInNoah

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "No Apartment Is Safe" Lace Part 16 #LetMeMoveIn

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

These daily car vlogs definitely aren't going to last long if she's already recycling material. Seems like she's trying to convince herself that everything's okay, not her viewers.

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

She's called NHG hot and she calls Noah hot and it's funny to me because they're both so painfully average.

mdeddie
Learner
Learner

Post by mdeddie »

THIS BITCH IS RIDICULOUS AS FUCK. How can she call this a series? This is the lowest quality skeeviest excuse for a video series that takes legitimately ZERO effort.
I had to close the video because I literally couldn't take hearing the same bullshit she spews over and over

"your mental state is a choice " yes miss marissa, i have depression because i chose to! :FU:

(she' literally the WORST. i watch her because she's so easy to hate. i know that's cruel, but come on it's like watching a trainwreck you can't look away)

lynnheidi35
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lynnheidi35 »

New drinking game: Watch a Daily Drive with MLace "vlog" and take a drink every time you roll your eyes.

#alcoholpoisoningonfleek

binlova
Informer
Informer

Post by binlova »

i doubt that she will show less of her apartment, at this point she is like Nikki Phillipi and moves just for the views, or something to do.

Wow, 3 car vlogs and they are basically exactly the same thing over and over, same as her its okay to not be okay video.
It seems so boring, I wonder if her videos will get many more views the way they are going... unless you are in a bad place you probably are sick of listening to someone tell you how difficult and stressful moving is... now imagine moving if you actually had something to do in the day, or a job, or anything besides hanging out with your boyfriend.

She is beyond unrelatable... do everything for yourself, her funk was legit just because her boyfriend went somewhere without you. All she does is things for or with her boyfriend, she does almost no work at all.

Imwhosheis
Debater
Debater

Post by Imwhosheis »

lynnheidi35 wrote:New drinking game: Watch a Daily Drive with MLace "vlog" and take a drink every time you roll your eyes.

#alcoholpoisoningonfleek
I think she's subtly dropping the "daily" from the title. In one of her posts about the new video she hash tagged "TheDriveWMLace"

Ravenslaw1
Learner
Learner

Post by Ravenslaw1 »

She just said she can't wait to move into her new apartment where there won't be any issues..... I bet all my money she won't stay there for a whole year.

Also my husband and I literally adopted a dog together and I would never ever call him my puppy daddy.

mizstunna
Debater
Debater

Post by mizstunna »

Here are my predictions for the upcoming season:

-Completely abandons her other channel to focus on driving vlogs. Her only guests are the dogs and her grandparents.

-Podcast? I never said I was doing a podcast, girl! You're drunk!

-Dresses as a housewife for Halloween to prove her "wifey material" qualities to NHG2

-Does a "let's talk"'video when people give her shit for abandoning her other channel to explain how stressed she is with all the driving, tweeting, and crystal-selling she does.

-Announces "they" are doing Vlogmas, but fails to do a single video because they break up Dec. 1

-#yearofpootwo begins and she decides to take up crystal...meth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_meow_meow_
Informer
Informer

Post by _meow_meow_ »

She'll probably see one of her future neighbors walking down the hall as she's moving into her new apartment, claim they're stalking her, and refuse to move in at all. I'm surprised she hasn't decided to move into a different apartment in NHG2's building yet. It would make it so much easier to creepily start moving all her stuff into his apartment until she actually lives there.

bubbakitty
Talker
Talker

Post by bubbakitty »

She posted another video on her main channel.
- She went through her morning routine (but didn't film it so did it really happen?)
- calls herself a life coach
- apologizes (aka making excuses) about her lack of uploads
- busy with all of her businesses thats why she can't upload
- goes through her Sunday self care routine
- has a new network and management... isn't this like the third one this year??
- shows us her planner... literally BLANK
- says she paints her nails on Sundays. I say bullshit to that
- says its SO important on sundays for her to plan out the week. But does nothing all week
- "Pro Tip Life Hack: Clean up your space" Her words, not mine
- says she had friends over, hence the many dishes in the sink. What friends??? She's always throwing the camera and phone in everyones face but nothing on the snap of friends hanging at her place. Didn't happen.
- cleans her countertops
- went to get her nails done
- went the entire video without bringing up Ugly Noah until the end and brings up boyfriends and girlfriends. But she didn't say "my boyfriend Noah" soo kudos to her for that
- filmed this before her second daily drive with FatLace video. Soooo a week ago. And she's barely uploading it today.

Video is literally thrown together without any thought or plan. She uploads a bundle of videos at a time probably because her management breathes down her neck being like "WTF are you doing??" and she's pressured into uploading or else she'll get dropped.

TrapQueeen
Learner
Learner

Post by TrapQueeen »

thought of everyone that always mention her 1000+ planners. :tu:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

binlova
Informer
Informer

Post by binlova »

her snaps of her opening makeup, legit probably the only reason she even gets sent things now is because of management. Once she gets dropped she will stop receiving anything at all. She never uploads makeup videos worth watching

HOW TO STAY ORGANISED: PRO TIP. DO NOTHING ALL DAY.

Easy to stay organised and on top of things if you schedule is doing sweet FA 6 days a week, then throwing a 0/10 quality video together for 1 hour on the 7th day

sweetsweetfrans
Learner
Learner

Post by sweetsweetfrans »

but you guuuuiiiiissee it's about her safety in question.

She's so goalz. She's not even going to judge us for not understanding why she's moving again. It's "our truth". :tu:

_meow_meow_
Informer
Informer

Post by _meow_meow_ »

It's funny that she calls herself a life coach when I can't even think of another human on this planet that would be worse at life coaching that Marissa. Her coaching strategy must just be "Constantly lie to yourself about what a happy, positive, independent #GIRLBOSS you are and don't you dare let any haters tell you that you're not a majestic unicorn bb! :love2: :love2: "

jh31f
Talker
Talker

Post by jh31f »

She's telling me some girl paid what? 40 bucks? For Marissa to tell her to get up earlier in the morning to meditate? She couldn't have come up with that herself???

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Deannjaordan
Talker
Talker

Post by Deannjaordan »

Lol her snaps of the Marc Jacobs blush :rofl: Girl we know you have the most vanilla sex don't try and act like you're all "kink and kisses"

bubbakitty
Talker
Talker

Post by bubbakitty »

Deannjaordan wrote:Lol her snaps of the Marc Jacobs blush :rofl: Girl we know you have the most vanilla sex don't try and act like you're all "kink and kisses"
VANILLA SEX OMG I choked

hermionegrangers
Debater
Debater

Post by hermionegrangers »

mdeddie wrote:THIS BITCH IS RIDICULOUS AS FUCK. How can she call this a series? This is the lowest quality skeeviest excuse for a video series that takes legitimately ZERO effort.
I had to close the video because I literally couldn't take hearing the same bullshit she spews over and over

"your mental state is a choice " yes miss marissa, i have depression because i chose to! :FU:

(she' literally the WORST. i watch her because she's so easy to hate. i know that's cruel, but come on it's like watching a trainwreck you can't look away)
Ugh god I cannot stand when people tell me that mental state or happiness is a choice.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageYasss girl my PTSD and depression is just a choice I need to meditate and take a bubble bath and choose joy instead!!!!!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage its so easy to cure!!!! So lit!!!!

hermionegrangers
Debater
Debater

Post by hermionegrangers »

mdeddie wrote:THIS BITCH IS RIDICULOUS AS FUCK. How can she call this a series? This is the lowest quality skeeviest excuse for a video series that takes legitimately ZERO effort.

Ugh god I cannot stand when people tell me that mental state or happiness is a choice.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageYasss girl my PTSD and depression is just a choice I need to meditate and take a bubble bath and choose joy instead!!!!!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage its so easy to cure!!!! So lit!!!!

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

this girl will not be able to move in to this new apartment without showing it off. she's soooo concerned about privacy yet left her door unlocked at the last apartment. i find it hilarious that she makes a point to say that she sages all the negative energy away in her new apts, buys new crystals for the energy etc etc and yet she STILL has issues with every single place she moves to. hmmm i guess it's not working, huh Riss? maybe it's you that is bringing such negative energy everywhere you go? like someone else said, she talks about spreading positive light or whatever yet posts every week how she's not ok and crying on the floor. i don't get how people can give her money for a life coach session! Thanks for not judging me bb. Like you said, i'm just speaking my the truth. 8-)

Return to “MarissaLace”