backatitagain
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KathleenLies--Part 7

Post by backatitagain »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
123xyz wrote:Did anyone else notice that Kathleen was constantly contradicting herself throughout the video? Her explanations were like this:

"I don't know how I feel about this foundation"
"I really like this foundation"

"It just sits on top of the skin"
"It looks natural"

Those weren't her exact words, but you get the idea. Her opinions weren't matching up. Also, when she tried the primer and mascara, she said she didn't like it because it was too clumpy, but later on she says she liked the clumpy products since it gave a dramatic look. She kept contradicting herself and it makes no sense.
I really don't get how her millions of minions aren't seeing this as well? Or the PR people, she sucks! :? :? :?
Who manages her? With the british vloggers you mostly know but I get the impression it's not the same with the american ones. Or am I wrong?

swatchgate
Talker
Talker

Post by swatchgate »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:OK so nothing special or new again. I literally own all 6 colors from OPI (peach, green, red) ORLY (hot pink) JULIE G (bright blue, sparkly teal) nothing new. She just copies colors and renames them... :roll:

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DB0aJtSXoAArgMo.jpg:large[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>pbs</span><span>.</span><span>twimg</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>media</span><span>/</span><span>DB0aJtSXoAArgMo</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>:</span><span>large</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Not trying to be snide, but what would you like to see in a collection? I feel like every nail polish color has been done already - is there really anything else that could be done and actually qualify as new or unique?

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

I'm dying at "Stylette" :rofl: Did she really PAY her sister to pick those outfits? They weren't even anything special.

I like about 2 of the colors for the summer line but the pictures were throwing me off, it's hard to see the color cuz her hand is always kinda turned and in this pic in particular the bright eye shadow is the first thing my eye went 2, she needs to hire real professionals for the fall launch. She's a beautiful girl imo but the styling and makeup could be a lot better.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

I rly do like this pic, I think she should style her hair like this more often and it looks a little darker, she should dye her hair darker blonde or light brown, she'd look rly beautiful.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Her features look so crooked in those photos; like a photoshop fail.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

sparkles wrote:I'm dying at "Stylette" :rofl: Did she really PAY her sister to pick those outfits? They weren't even anything special.

I like about 2 of the colors for the summer line but the pictures were throwing me off, it's hard to see the color cuz her hand is always kinda turned and in this pic in particular the bright eye shadow is the first thing my eye went 2, she needs to hire real professionals for the fall launch. She's a beautiful girl imo but the styling and makeup could be a lot better.
I kind of like the teal but that's about it. The styling is so tacky, nothing special, just overtly trendy (yep great job Ylette! :roll: :rofl:) and Gabby's MUA skills are subpar at best. :?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She hauled more ill - fitting clothing :? #TRAGIC! :o :rofl:

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

I knew she must have had some product/collab to shill when I saw she was back on snapchat for the first time in months :rofl:

sundaelost
Learner
Learner

Post by sundaelost »

What's with those jeans she was wearing in her clothing haul?
Also, does she not want to show her legs? She didn't buy anything other than pants. No skirts, shorts or dresses. In Miami.

famished_ferret
Informer
Informer

Post by famished_ferret »

All those photos are so cringy .. she is a beautiful girl .. WHY ARE THE PICTURES SO BAD

As a nail polish hoarder (1200+ bottles and counting) it is impossible to wow with solid colours ..every thing has been done, you need to step up the holo/glitter game. The blue one did look pretty good on her today in her video .. but on snap chat, she acted like she was embarrassed she had the polish on .. it was odd.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

hooooooooo my god, those drawstring ripped jeans. HAVE MERCY! So fug.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

I haven't seen the video, but just by looking at the photos, her haul seems to be filmed in a really sloppy and unprofessional way.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

vivaglam wrote:I knew she must have had some product/collab to shill when I saw she was back on snapchat for the first time in months :rofl:
RIGHT? Only about her collabs doe she ever effing snap! it's annoying. So is her instagram- just PR it's boring bullshit and shilling :roll: :roll: :x

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sundaelost wrote:What's with those jeans she was wearing in her clothing haul?
Also, does she not want to show her legs? She didn't buy anything other than pants. No skirts, shorts or dresses. In Miami.
She's weird. I was always ONLY in dresses, skirts in Miami summers- even shorts were too hot.. :?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ColdOne wrote:hooooooooo my god, those drawstring ripped jeans. HAVE MERCY! So fug.
Sooooo bad! :? :? :? :rofl:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This looks like Kat's BFF Emilia on the Forever 21 website :o

skinny_boho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by skinny_boho »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:This looks like Kat's BFF Emilia on the Forever 21 website :o

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://d28m5bx785ox17.cloudfront.net/v1 ... 3:0.646889[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>d28m5bx785ox17</span><span>.</span><span>cloudfront</span><span>.</span><span>net</span><span>/</span><span>v1</span><span>/</span><span>img</span><span>/</span><span>mPkoyhx79HH</span><span>-</span><span>4k8YnhgHUw5</span><span>_</span><span>KTBzHYvvhk6bmtJmCGw</span><span>=/</span><span>sc</span><span>/</span><span>600x600</span><span>?</span><span>spatialTags</span><span>=</span><span>0</span><span>.</span><span>659913</span><span>:</span><span>0</span><span>.</span><span>646889</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Is it really her? It looks nothing like her!

musika1218
Informer
Informer

Post by musika1218 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:This looks like Kat's BFF Emilia on the Forever 21 website :o

That's not her

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Oh look another boring Boxycherm video that I'm not gna bother even clicking! :tu:

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

vivaglam wrote:I knew she must have had some product/collab to shill when I saw she was back on snapchat for the first time in months :rofl:
This! Kathleen is so predictable at this point. Everyone clocks her schedule or lack thereof. :roll:

Return to “KathleenLights”