LisaLisaD1 Part 38~ Slip dresses and Lip Glaws Y'all

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

LisaLisaD1 Part 38~ Slip dresses and Lip Glaws Y'all

Post by Indilwen »

New thread starts here, ladies! I gotta tell you...for a while I was worried that we would never make it to part 38! :o I'm glad we are still here. :tu:

Max
Debater
Debater

Re: LisaLisaD1 Part 38~ Slip dresses and Lip Glaws Y'all

Post by Max »

Indilwen wrote:New thread starts here, ladies! I gotta tell, you...for a while I was worried that we would never make it to part 38! :o I'm glad we are still here. :tu:

Thank you darling Indilween. We love you, girl. Fab title! :love2:

Max
Debater
Debater

Post by Max »

Sorry girls. I still need to rant about the latest ridiculous haul...

FFS Lisa, you are not an Estee Lauder rep. No need to do a pathetic out-dated "tutorial" (I use that term very loosely, because quite frankly, it was laughable) using the samples in your gift with purchase, only to "sell" the gift with purchase for the rest of your "hawl" video. Really??? I mean, that's your hawl??? You are grasping at straws dearie. Go take a nanna nap. You must be exhausted.

Max
Debater
Debater

Post by Max »

And I agree with all of you lovelies.

Firstly, I have absolutely HAD IT with Lisa's continuous claims that she's on a cleaning spree. Your cleaning out sprees are old news, Lisa. You've been hoarding since 1984, and we know you've got a disorder for it.

But this time she has given lipsticks (that are OVER THREE YEARS OLD!!!) away as gifts. So typical. Must not spend money on others. Just throw them a few old products. LISA, THAT'S FILTHY. You disease-ridden old cow.

Secondly, I can't stand the claims SHE makes about HERSELF. No, my DEAR, you are not sexy, You are not appealing. You're not SJP circa 1998. You're tacky. And you look like a cross-dresser. With a bad wig on.

Third, Lisa STOP SMACKING YOUR LIPS AT THE CAMERA. Ewwwww. We don't want to see your thick, old, wrinkled mouth, with globs of dried-up lipstick and spit in the corners, close up at the camera. Edit that shit out.

Finally, stop kidding yourself that your "online best bestest friends" actually go out and buy your recommendations. They don't. That's why you're hustlin' this stupid estee lauder kit. You're hoping like hell these subbies credit you if they buy one at the counter. Keep hoping sweetheart. That ain't gonna happen.

OK, one more thing. Lisa, those cheap SF earrings (that you're constantly trying to sell) are EVERYWHERE and a heck of a lot cheaper than your prices. The SF ship has sailed. It's gone. :FU:

MsLynda
Informer
Informer

Post by MsLynda »

Do you think anyone really uses the crap she "gives away"?
Who in their right mind would? Homeless persons?
Maybe . . .
Maybe not.

I really think she is delusional . . .
To the point of needing some professional intervention.
In her mind, the LA trip was a million dollar lottery ticket.
However, no one discovered her.
No one sent her home on the private jet.
The best thing to , all that happened, was SF playing some weird game of dress up with a girls party, pretty pink drinks with hair and make-up.
Few hours shopping, throwing Lisa deeper in debt, new designer shoes.
Landing at home, real life smacked upside the head.
The Chanel bag had to go.
The shoes lost their gleam.
Dead trees, dead plants, dirty porch.
The neighbor looked promising . . .
At least his truck had the same rumble as UPS or FedEx.
The makeup is spoiled, the lips too large, the eyes did not turn out, and the boobs did not roll back the years.

Now she chases after others, so as to ask them the name of their lipstick. Honestly, if a woman was staring at my lips, I'd be off in the other direction.
Approach to ask me color, brand? I might be hitting 911 on my cell.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

I'm still shaking my head about her asking people about their lip products. Why? I mean, I've had women compliment my makeup before, or say that my lipstick looked pretty. I've done the same to other women. But I've never stared at people and had the nerve to ask them what they are wearing on their lips! Honestly, if someone did that to me I'd be like you, MsLynda...I'd be considering a call to the authorities to report the crazy person! Actually, on second thought I might mess with them instead. Even if I was wearing an $80 Louboutin lipstick, I'd say "This old thing? It's a Dr. Pepper LipSmacker from Walmart!" Hahaha. I might sit around with my girlfriends or my sister and talk about what lipstick I'm wearing, but never EVER would I walk up to a total stranger out in public and ask them. Also...how many people MEMORIZE the names of all the shades of everything like Lisa does? I know maybe a couple of names of my favorite go-to products, but all of them? Even things I wore years ago? I don't have room in my brain for that kind of useless information!

Honestly, I don't even believe her little story about the woman she asked at the beauty shop. So, not only did she know the brand and the name of the color, but she had the package for it still in her purse? Yeah, right Lisa...tell us another one.

UptownElegance
Learner
Learner

Post by UptownElegance »

Bad enough this is all she thinks about when at home but can you imagine being out and about and looking at other women and critiquing their makeup? Who in their right mind does this, who has the time for it! And it's not as though she just does it once in a while.... it seems like she does this all the time...... and she's not even embarrassed to tell us week after week. She is so idiotic.

It doesn't matter what lip combo she wears, what slutty dress she runs around in or what sexy robe she puts on.... when all is said and done she is just a complete mess from the inside to the outside and in dire need of a good psychiatrist. Lisa is really lost in space.

Max
Debater
Debater

Post by Max »

Lisa is sooooooo obsessed with other people that she has to know the EXACT lip shade/brand/packaging they're wearing. It's a wonder she didn't stick her cell phone up to the lady's mouth and insist on taking a photo for her obsession. I find it very creepy. Lisa thinks she's being funny or cute asking random strangers about their lips. Nope, that's creepy. The woman clearly has no boundaries.

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

I get compliments all of the time on my lipstick, but not one person has ever asked me what I was wearing. I have complimented women on their handbags. Afterwards, I just keep it moving. I don't ask any questions about it. These are strangers and may think that it's weird. Lisa has no shame. She has lost her sense of self.

I still don't understand why she has to have the exact same thing. In that vast hoard of make-up, clothes and shoes, she must have something close to it. If I see someone on IG in distressed jeans and a t-shirt, I don't need to buy the exact same jeans and top. I have those items in my closet.

Carrying a clutch during the normal course of your day just sounds beyond not functional. I don't carry a large bag. I actually don't like large bags, but I can't do a clutch. Lisa needs to realize that Sex and the City is NOT REAL LIFE. It's a fictional television show that ended in 2004.

Lisa needs to step away from ALL social media (especially IG) for at least a month. It has ruined her. Lisa is in dire need of finding herself not her sexy. That was lost long ago.

Max
Debater
Debater

Post by Max »

And we all know that when Lisa stares at someone, she looks all...

It's the same look she gets when she stares out the window waiting for the UPS man, or when she's checking out Mr TruckerDude next door. :rofl: :rofl:

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

I skipped over the tutorial. I must have missed her showing that Betsey Johnson robe last week that's like a cheshire cat... :? Maybe she was testing Johns's reaction since she reads here. I have no words for that OOTD. Wtf. I remember wearing slip dresses with a cardigan or something over it.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

On our way home from Tennessee yesterday, we stopped at an Arby's to grab something to drink and a snack. While we were there, I saw this girl come in, and she caught my eye because she was very cute. She was tall and slender, wearing short shorts and cute little top. She had blonde hair in a messy bun on top of her head and she was wearing some snazzy sandals. Her makeup was nice, too. I admired her from afar for about a minute and then I went on with my life. I didn't stare at her. I didn't analyze too much what she was wearing. Even now I couldn't tell you what color her clothing was or what brand or anything...all I remember was that she looked cute. I felt no need to go up and ask her what kind of lip gloss she was wearing and what shade it was. I didn't pull out my cell phone and try to google her sandals to find out what they were so that I could buy the exact same thing. Even if I had managed to find out exactly what she was wearing and went out and bought myself the exact same outfit and makeup, it wouldn't have done me any good...because you see, I'm a short, chubby middle aged mom with short brown hair and this girl was young enough to be my daughter and she was tall and slim with long blonde hair. That's the difference between myself and Lisa, I guess. :rofl:

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

Indilwen wrote:On our way home from Tennessee yesterday, we stopped at an Arby's to grab something to drink and a snack. While we were there, I saw this girl come in, and she caught my eye because she was very cute. She was tall and slender, wearing short shorts and cute little top. She had blonde hair in a messy bun on top of her head and she was wearing some snazzy sandals. Her makeup was nice, too. I admired her from afar for about a minute and then I went on with my life. I didn't stare at her. I didn't analyze too much what she was wearing. Even now I couldn't tell you what color her clothing was or what brand or anything...all I remember was that she looked cute. I felt no need to go up and ask her what kind of lip gloss she was wearing and what shade it was. I didn't pull out my cell phone and try to google her sandals to find out what they were so that I could buy the exact same thing. Even if I had managed to find out exactly what she was wearing and went out and bought myself the exact same outfit and makeup, it wouldn't have done me any good...because you see, I'm a short, chubby middle aged mom with short brown hair and this girl was young enough to be my daughter and she was tall and slim with long blonde hair. That's the difference between and Lisa, I guess. :rofl:

That is why it is just so sad to watch and listen to her week in week out trying to be someone she isn't. People have often said you have to be thick skinned to have a you tube channel and I don't think she is and it is slowly sending her deeper and deeper into a depression. I have a channel and not at all worried what people will say about me, there is nothing anyone can say that my Mother hasn't said already! People blow smoke up her arse daily and sadly she believes all the shite they feed her. Someone needs to get her to take a proper break from YouTube and Instagram for at least 2 months for her to reconnect with who she really is before it is too late.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

Indilwen wrote:On our way home from Tennessee yesterday, we stopped at an Arby's to grab something to drink and a snack. While we were there, I saw this girl come in, and she caught my eye because she was very cute. She was tall and slender, wearing short shorts and cute little top. She had blonde hair in a messy bun on top of her head and she was wearing some snazzy sandals. Her makeup was nice, too. I admired her from afar for about a minute and then I went on with my life. I didn't stare at her. I didn't analyze too much what she was wearing. Even now I couldn't tell you what color her clothing was or what brand or anything...all I remember was that she looked cute. I felt no need to go up and ask her what kind of lip gloss she was wearing and what shade it was. I didn't pull out my cell phone and try to google her sandals to find out what they were so that I could buy the exact same thing. Even if I had managed to find out exactly what she was wearing and went out and bought myself the exact same outfit and makeup, it wouldn't have done me any good...because you see, I'm a short, chubby middle aged mom with short brown hair and this girl was young enough to be my daughter and she was tall and slim with long blonde hair. That's the difference between and Lisa, I guess. :rofl:

That is why it is just so sad to watch and listen to her week in week out trying to be someone she isn't. People have often said you have to be thick skinned to have a you tube channel and I don't think she is and it is slowly sending her deeper and deeper into a depression. I have a channel and not at all worried what people will say about me, there is nothing anyone can say that my Mother hasn't said already! People blow smoke up her arse daily and sadly she believes all the shite they feed her. Someone needs to get her to take a proper break from YouTube and Instagram for at least 2 months for her to reconnect with who she really is before it is too late.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

Where to even begin?!

The slip dress obsession is on another level. You've got to be super slim, lean, long and young to look good in those. I think Lisa has a nice figure especially for her age and after 2 kids but those dresses are doing her no favors. If I saw her jotting around town in broad daylight in that getup, I would honestly think she was in a nightie and had escaped from the lunatic asylum.

She is so insecure that if she sees another woman with more going on, she will immediately ask them what they are wearing (usually the lipstick) so she can go out and copy exactly what they are doing. It's as if she thinks it will transform her into that individual. It is beyond creepy. Of course a bright lip makes the face look lively! After a certain age, the corpse nude lip is not helping the cause.

She seems like she is moving the channel toward "tutorials" and GRWM and less about hauling. She knows she can make the most this way through affiliate links. She got rid of what is discontinued bc she can't link that stuff. Such a waste! She has a real life (does she?) and isn't always on camera. When she is over these types of videos, she will regret tossing what can no longer be repurchased. I foresee Lisa buying those items again at triple the price on ebay.

The juniors robe. Blahhh. What grown man is turned on by a kiddie robe?! What a perv. And thanks for the visual, Lisa. Good to know it barely covers your ass. Wheel appreciates that I'm sure as he shares your bathroom.

Did she really say that she needs to reorder a Bonnie Bell lip product? As in the brand for kids?

Giggle, giggle... Such a bimbo. I truly wonder how she has made it through life this far. She has no intellect whatsoever.

Max
Debater
Debater

Post by Max »

chance86 wrote:Where to even begin?!

She is so insecure that if she sees another woman with more going on, she will immediately ask them what they are wearing (usually the lipstick) so she can go out and copy exactly what they are doing. It's as if she thinks it will transform her into that individual. It is beyond creepy. Of course a bright lip makes the face look lively! After a certain age, the corpse nude lip is not helping the cause.

She seems like she is moving the channel toward "tutorials" and GRWM and less about hauling. She knows she can make the most this way through affiliate links. She got rid of what is discontinued bc she can't link that stuff. Such a waste! She has a real life (does she?) and isn't always on camera. When she is over these types of videos, she will regret tossing what can no longer be repurchased. I foresee Lisa buying those items again at triple the price on ebay.

Giggle, giggle... Such a bimbo. I truly wonder how she has made it through life this far. She has no intellect whatsoever.

Exactly.
Lisa does this all the time.

The first time we saw her lose a huge amount of weight by starving herself, eating nothing and drinking diet sundrop, she sold and threw out all of her larger-sized clothes. She said she had dropped around 3 sizes and nothing fit her any more and all her "old" clothes (which were brand new) had to go. A few months later she put all of that weight back on, and again sold/threw out all of her smaller-sized clothes. This lasted a couple of months. Then Lisa tried to starve herself the following year, bought gym wear, had a personal trainer, bought a running machine (I think!) and threw out her "old" clothes again. After a couple of months, she gained more weight. I reckon Lisa has done this every year since she's been on YT. Her metabolism must be shot to pieces.

Same with makeup. How many times have we heard Lisa say that she's done a massive "clean up" and has thrown everything out, only to see a younger, more talented Youtuber use something that she must own again. And off she goes, practically buying the entire store of makeup all over again, because she wants to be exactly the same as someone else. This woman is incapable of simply admiring another female, and then move on with her own life. She becomes obsessed, to the point of googling that person, finding out what they wear on a daily basis, what they like/dislike. Whatever they own, she must have it as well. AND BE EXACTLY LIKE THAT OTHER WOMAN.

Single white female, much???

Lisa keeps going through the same cycle over and over and over. BUY -> UNHAPPY -> NEVER USE -> THROW OUT -> STILL UNHAPPY -> BUY -> ON REPEAT. It's the same thing month after month, year after year. She simply giggles when she's caught out. Makeup. Shoes. Bags. Gifts. Clothes. Hair. Body. Vlogs. And she wonders why many of her viewers have become disillusioned by this level of greed and simply turn off due to boredom. We've seen it all before, and we move on. And Lisa hates that. Lisa doesn't want to move on. She's doing whatever she can to stay young and relevant. She doesn't want to be out of the limelight. She's addicted to social media where she can filter her looks and be constantly adored. She thinks that by telling her "fans" that she's thrown out all of her limited edition makeup and will only show products that can be placed in her affiliate links will makes her subbies stick around. But it won't work, because Lisa is still stuck in her never-ending cycle and she's never ever going to be happy in her actual "real" life.

I'm predicting Lisa is saving up for full-body liposuction next.

BorisBabydoll
Learner
Learner

Post by BorisBabydoll »

I agree with all that's been said. Not much I can add except that's one of the worst outfits I've seen her wear. It did zero for her. The color looked bad. The boobs. The length and those grandma shoes cut off her legs horribly. Ugh.

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

I'm younger, taller and slimmer than Lisa and I still can't pull off a silky knee length slip dress...they look shite on everyone except for Kate Moss in 1993.

MsLynda
Informer
Informer

Post by MsLynda »

I just glanced over a blog showing slip dresses, all were shown with a tee top or long sleeve ribbed turtleneck under. The blogger is straight as a yard stick. No boobs, no tummy, no hips. Late 20's.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

I think it's all been said, but I need to agree (from the last thread) about her Face! WTH!! Lisa please Stop! The cheeks look almost pointed, Swollen and it almost looks like she has a dimples that weren't there before? but More prominent on the left cheek, the lips are too big for her face and her eyes look
Significantly smaller.

What in the world was she trying to say about that robe (which I said before is more for her daughter) about Winnie the Poo?! Alice in Wonderland?!! :? I knew Lisa was always a little out there, but I AGREE wholeheartedly that she needs to step away from YT & all social media and get back in touch with reality.

One more thing..I really thought Lisa would realize that slip dresses weren't for her, but they just get worse! Please give it up! And those shoes with them?! Why?! The boobs in that dress,, I have No words.
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”