LisaLisaD1 Part 38~ Slip dresses and Lip Glaws Y'all

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 Part 38~ Slip dresses and Lip Glaws Y'all

Post by Moonpie »

Do you ever wonder when they all get old in her family if they will still brush their teeth together at the kitchen sink?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

So disappointed to see this page is so quiet :-( Has anybody commented on what has Lisa done to her face now? Is it a rhinoplasty? And botox to that spot between nose and uppser lip? I don’t kjow, something weird is going in with her face but I can’t quite say what exactly it is. Is there anybody still here? :roll:

Justmyson
Talker
Talker

Post by Justmyson »

If you read up you would find your answers.

Post by Guest »

I’m watching Lisa for the first time in weeks.
This is the second time I have watched since she had her rhinoplasty.

I am *not* being unkind. I’m genuinely worried - she looks like she has had a stroke.

I have a very asymmetrical face. I’m no beauty.
It looks like the left side of her face has dropped?

Also. Lisa today is barely recognisable compared to Lisa three years ago. Surely her husband must wonder what she has done to her face?

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Oh so she did have a nose job. I’ve been in south Asia for work for months and I haven’t watched her videos in ages. I have no idea what she’s up to, thought I’d come here but since my last attempt it seems the forum is still veey quiet. Ok cheers guys

txgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by txgirl »

Hi!! I am late to the party, I had no idea GG was back, where can I find the latest on our LLD1?

Teetracii
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Teetracii »

Anyone posts here anymore?

ItsTeaTime

Post by ItsTeaTime »

I wish more people would post here because that other site is just too nasty. There are so many rude people there. It's not about discussing someone its so unhuman. The people over there are not right in the mind.

Witch Bitch
Debater
Debater

Post by Witch Bitch »

ItsTeaTime wrote:I wish more people would post here because that other site is just too nasty. There are so many rude people there. It's not about discussing someone its so unhuman. The people over there are not right in the mind.
Those people are LE-GIT-IM-ATE-LY unhappy with their own lives. They have a jealousy problem that is borderline psychotic.

Ellen23
Talker
Talker

Post by Ellen23 »

They're starting to get more nasty. If you say anything positive about LLD1 or Brooke, then they come for you. That's sad. I don't hate Lisa or Brooke and I wish them well. Some of things they do or say I question but it's come from a place of concern not hate.

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

ItsTeaTime wrote:I wish more people would post here because that other site is just too nasty. There are so many rude people there. It's not about discussing someone its so unhuman. The people over there are not right in the mind.
The Lisa thread over there is very odd, too much infighting for me.

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Brigante wrote:
The Lisa thread over there is very odd, too much infighting for me.

When you guys talk about “the other site” what is it? Where? I’m clueless

AlexanderTeAmo
Talker
Talker

Post by AlexanderTeAmo »

@forloveofgossip "the other site" is gossip bakery. I only read there, but the commens are truly genius since it's people who've been following Lisa for years and read her like a book.

It's crazy she wants to try Pilates since to me Pilates is like Yoga on steroids. I practiced yoga for 2 years straight and pilates was too much for me.

What really bothers me about Lisa is that many youtubers who deal with luxury items and shallow and vain stuff like her, they do know what matters in the end, you can see behind the scenes that they do know what is really important in life, but Lisa is a total dumbass who handles luxury like it's a matter of life and death, very scary, depressing and yucky.

Ellen23
Talker
Talker

Post by Ellen23 »

Hope Lisa and family make it through Hurricane Florence with little damage. I don't ever remember them evacuating before so my guess is they will ride it out. I understand that with pets and especially cats. Cats do not travel well unless you have one you trained from a kitten.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

On instagram she said her and family are going to DC? Did she really leave the cats behind? :o
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

fancynancy_
Talker
Talker

Post by fancynancy_ »

I don't care if my cats don't travel well, they'll be forced to adjust as much as we will but I will never leave my pets behind. Theres no excuse for it! Shameful.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

fancynancy_ wrote:I don't care if my cats don't travel well, they'll be forced to adjust as much as we will but I will never leave my pets behind. Theres no excuse for it! Shameful.
I couldn't agree more! The only thing she was worrying about was her ''stuff'' :roll: Even though she didn't mention it. You know that is what's worrying her the most. :roll:

I could not believe the rest of the family were ok with leaving the cats behind as well! SMH
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

happyfriday
Learner
Learner

Post by happyfriday »

Why don’t they have an evacuation plan for their family in place already? They’ve had their whole lives to think about what they would do & where they would go WITH their pets. It sounds like all she did was buy peanut butter. John couldn’t find any plywood? Why didn’t they think to pick some up earlier in the summer just in case? Duh! The nerve of this woman to expect hr neighbors or friends to check on the pets she leaves behind. Do they not have their own shit to deal with after the storm comes through? I am disgusted.

lovebug312
Informer
Informer

Post by lovebug312 »

Glad to see some familiar people posting here. I thought everyone had left.

Her latest videos about the hurricane, shaking my head.... I can't believe she was going to leave the cats and then come back and say her daddy told them not to leave. I just don't get it.

But I would love to chat here with you guys. Yes I do belong to the "other" site and I do post there only because I thought this thread was dead.

fancynancy_
Talker
Talker

Post by fancynancy_ »

She can be really bitchy you know saying that in her last hurricanE video that she can't believe we would think she'd leave them behind. She's a good 15 years older than me, surely I can't have more brains than her, okay Lisa here's the lowdown, whether you had your neighbours look after them, after a hurricane, if there was a water flood, how high would the water have been, would people have been able to move around so would your neighbours have been able to get to your cats? What if God forbid something terrible happened to your neighbours and they were no longer there or were injured. What if the poor cats got such a fright that they responded out of fear and tried to escape, got out of the house and got lost, or trapped somewhere. There's a million things that could've gone wrong, and I don't appreciate the fact when she gets called out for her bullshit that she plays manipulative victim. It doesn't work with me. Anyone that had a thought of leaving a pet behind is a shitty human being!

Edited: spelling & ps English is my second language sorry for grammar & spelling!

Return to “LisaLisaD1”