AspynWorkaholicOvard - Part 12

goldfish1437
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AspynWorkaholicOvard - Part 12

Post by goldfish1437 »

John Kuckian must do a video on Aspyn. It will get lots of views and show people her private twitter.

Icantremembermyuser
Learner
Learner

Post by Icantremembermyuser »

Can someone please tell me how aspyn got popular on YouTube? She literally has nothing going for her. She's nothing special in the looks department, no personally, dumb, and knowing her work ethic she definitely didn't work hard to get popular on YouTube.

I guess she was just the luckiest person ever? Cause I'd kill to have her kind of money and traveling privileges.

Talyylouisee
Informer
Informer

Post by Talyylouisee »

Icantremembermyuser wrote:Can someone please tell me how aspyn got popular on YouTube? She literally has nothing going for her. She's nothing special in the looks department, no personally, dumb, and knowing her work ethic she definitely didn't work hard to get popular on YouTube.

I guess she was just the luckiest person ever? Cause I'd kill to have her kind of money and traveling privileges.
I personally think she is quite pretty and I feel that is one of the reasons, as well as some major luck and good timing, that she became popular and gained notice from people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinkngreentv
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinkngreentv »

Icantremembermyuser wrote:Can someone please tell me how aspyn got popular on YouTube? She literally has nothing going for her. She's nothing special in the looks department, no personally, dumb, and knowing her work ethic she definitely didn't work hard to get popular on YouTube.

nugget

Post by nugget »

the reason i started watching her was because i thought she was really pretty, actually.. her skin used to look amazing, i'm not sure now if it was just because she wore foundation all the time or if her skin has gotten worse?

as for exactly how she got viewers, i think she was better back in the days at mingling and generally being a part of the youtube community, like how she was friends with claudia. that's a pretty quick way to get viewers. then parker joined her and she got people even more hooked with all her ENGAGEMENT??? BABIES??? MARRIAGE???? videoes

osara0715
Informer
Informer

Post by osara0715 »

I personally don't remember her being super popular until maybe 2014-2015? At least I don't remember her having close to a million or more until around that time. Which compared to how long she's been on Youtube, is quite some time before she reached the level of success other people had.
Before that she made OK videos and I think what helped her a lot is that she ALWAYS did collab videos with people like Maybaby who had a million+ subscribers way before Aspyn did( which is kinda messed up now because Aspyn refuses to help any small youtubers. (Insert twitter screenshot of her calling that one girl from her down lazy for asking for a shoutout.) I remember watching the collab with Maybaby and thinking Aspyn was a new youtuber because of her small amount of subscribers compared to Maybaby.
I think also around that time she really changed her content and related it to her boyfriend and more lifestyle rather than beauty and thats when their blog channel really shot up because it quickly because "Aspyn + Parker" and all about their life together and almost being married young.

Helloitsmeee
Informer
Informer

Post by Helloitsmeee »

goldfish1437 wrote:John Kuckian must do a video on Aspyn. It will get lots of views and show people her private twitter.
Someone/ multiple people need to message him with the evidence!

Dalia
Informer
Informer

Post by Dalia »

Did she seriously use beauty blender which her dog previously had in his mouth?
English is my 17th language.

mmbrake28
Talker
Talker

Post by mmbrake28 »

goldfish1437 wrote:John Kuckian must do a video on Aspyn. It will get lots of views and show people her private twitter.
Yassssss that would be amazing. We need to all comment/tweet him to make one.

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

This is off topic, but I follow Aspyn on Pinterest because I'm basic like that and noticed this morning while scrolling in my feed that beyond what looks like an interest to copy Amber Fillerup again (Amber is currently on Hamilton Island, Australia), Aspyn doesn't think her short hair is so #goals anymore

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

This is off topic, but I follow Aspyn on Pinterest because I'm basic like that and noticed this morning while scrolling in my feed that beyond what looks like an interest to copy Amber Fillerup again (Amber is currently on Hamilton Island, Australia), Aspyn doesn't think her short hair is so #goals anymore

beansandrice
Learner
Learner

Post by beansandrice »

Aspyn FAUXvard is a good next title name

nugget

Post by nugget »

Dalia wrote:Did she seriously use beauty blender which her dog previously had in his mouth?
i cringed so hard, she was like "i didn't have any other options" ??? use your hands, i know it's hard to get even coverage like that but i feel like not putting DOG SALIVA ON YOUR FACE kind of outweighs that? or just don't wear foundation???

i've smelled plenty of dog's breaths, their mouths are NOT places i want to touch my make-up

mmbrake28
Talker
Talker

Post by mmbrake28 »

I private messaged John Kuckian on twitter to do an exposed video of Aspyn...I told him about the old private twitter where she would bash her subscribers and make fun of them, among other fake things. And that instead of dealing with it and apologizing, she went and created a new one (donut11022). Hopefully he'll dig up some more dirt on her and expose her fakeness, although it might be awhile as he's currently DRAGGING Dani Mansutti....which I'm thoroughly enjoying :D

But if enough ppl request it, maybe he'll get to it in the future. So request, request, request!!

tinybubblesxx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tinybubblesxx »

LOL sorry, my comment about her "saving money" or whatever got deleted, but ugh. It's even cheaper if she flies into salt lake as opposed to Vegas!! I know it's a longer drive, but I know if I was in her shoes, I'd stay for free one night with my mom (especially if my mom was my ~bestie~) and then fly from SLC to Athens.

:roll: :roll: this girl.

Pinkngreentv
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinkngreentv »

Someone asked why aspyn was so popular on youtube?

This is my take as to why:

- she was a cheerleader
- showed her stunts
- took the camera with her to the games
- introduced her friends to her audience
- she was thin
- she was pretty (yes people really are that vapid that they follow other people (real life and on youtube) just because they are considered "pretty") People also unconciously give pretty people more praise and opportunities than others who arent as attractive FYI.

Pinkngreentv
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinkngreentv »

Someone asked why aspyn was so popular on youtube?

This is my take as to why:

- she was a cheerleader
- showed her stunts
- took the camera with her to the games
- introduced her friends to her audience
- she was thin
- she was pretty (yes people really are that vapid that they follow other people (real life and on youtube) just because they are considered "pretty") People also unconciously give pretty people more praise and opportunities than others who arent as attractive FYI.

KayTee_Em
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by KayTee_Em »

Aspyn "all I eat is acai bowls" Ovard :roll: ----Acaispyn Bowlvard for the next thread?

Pinkngreentv
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinkngreentv »

Another reason why she became so popular is because she was very young and frequently showed her school stuff (dances, trips, functions, parties, vacations, etc)

- she would frequently show her boyfriends, her friends and her family doing real life stuff.
- she would take her camera with her on all her trips and would talk to the camera like she would talk to a normal friend.
- She showed different outfits for school and different popular hairstyles *with help from mom of course who was a bonus for her channel btw bec she is a professional stylist.*

Pinkngreentv
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinkngreentv »

Another reason she became so popular is because she frequently showed sponsors (which she hated by the way) from places like Macy's and carried her camera to behind the scene photo shoots.

She showed frequent hauls from popular shopping places (victoria secret, bath and body works, brandy melville, urban outfitters, etc)

She took the camera with her when she hung out and did "staged normal things" with her "friends" (going to the mountains, road trips, hanging out at parties at her house and at theirs, athletic games, etc)

She took the camera to the movies with her friends and on the out of town trips.

She also promoted all the different ways her "best friends (ie fans) could keep up with her daily life via pinterest, facebook, twitter, tumbler, snapchat, YouNow, etc.

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”