Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Glitterandlazers

Post by lillemy01 »

CheesyBirdMess wrote:
lillemy0delete wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:34 pm
Does anybody notice that she has gained a ton of weight. She keeps blaming the clothes that 3x doesn’t fit her. When does she realise that it is not the clothes!!! Come on those costumes where ridiculous, she even said you should size up and she “sized up” to a 3x come on now we all have eyes. And that is when she is in control of the camera
Yeah she definitely had got bigger

October 2015:

Yes and she claims to be the same size!

Catyogurttasteflavor
Debater
Debater

Post by Catyogurttasteflavor »

Hot Goss wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:07 pm
Did anyone get a load of her latest Amazon haul. She actually bought a t-shirt that says "No honey, you are thinner than me, Not prettier than me." Sheesh. BTW, the t-shirt was 4X and skin tight.
Might as well wear a shirt that says "I'M EXTREMELY INSECURE". What I don't understand about people with her line of thinking is that they're always going on and on about being judged by others but they do the same thing :?

jaybgone
Learner
Learner

Post by jaybgone »

I honestly check from time on time on this girl to see how she is doing. I used to like her but i don't want to see someone die on camera.... she really needs to care about her health. All the money she spends on clothes could be spent on a gym membership and a good chef but whatever.

Or maybe she has money but prefers to spend it on something else. My college teacher made a lot of money and still had his eyeglasses tied with a hairband because he spent his money on vacations......

Summerchic
Informer
Informer

Post by Summerchic »

There is just something not right about her since she has moved to Austin. I feel like she is "off" in her attitude and how she is speaking. Something isn't right with her. Whether its the move, the change in her body. I seemed to notice more talk about boys/ men / sex etc in the videos too. Maybe she is feeling really lonely right now

BeautyBitch07
Talker
Talker

Post by BeautyBitch07 »

The advent calendar video was so ridiculous.
She admitted to purchasing it drunk and figured she’d make a video to recoup some of the money spent on it. (Such thoughtful content for her viewers )
She then basically opens it up while, again, sounding pretty drunk. Spent the entire time complaining about the layout of the boxes, not being able to find the next “day” to open, and the products and scents in each box.
The website CLEARLY states EXACTLY what is in the entire advent calendar! If she hadn’t been trashed while ordering it, maybe she would’ve known.
All her content is so half-assed.
One video bragging about how “quickly she has grown in popularity” and how “she shouldn’t feel guilty for her success and how she earned it” :::gag:::
Even the MAC Halloween video was so thrown together and cringey. Cat makeup...how revolutionary. “Gods gift to men” Come on now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I told you I’ll be ready in 5 minutes, stop calling me every half hour.
:FU:

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

I threw up in my mouth a little when I saw the thumbnail of her most recent video. "Gods gift to men." Don't flatter yourself girl.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Summerchic
Informer
Informer

Post by Summerchic »

The Advent calendar was so cringe. Like everything you said BeautyBitch07, and add on the fact that she just complained about not liking a particular scent OVER AND OVER again. I don't like this...well you know what, there may be a heap of other people that do.

Post by Guest »

What I’ve noticed with her recently is her decaying skin health and she always has greasy hair. It’s getting really terrible. I don’t understand why she’s letting herself go like that. Something is definitely up. Being drunk all the time, unclean etc. reeks of unhappiness.

kittycatblues
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kittycatblues »

Oh no, she has an intern (December 10 Trader Joe's video). The poor girl.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

kittycatblues wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:59 pm
Oh no, she has an intern (December 10 Trader Joe's video). The poor girl.
She seems almost as annoying as Anna.

Side note I got major anxiety watching her huge thighs nearly knock candles off the shelf in the Clio of her skipping through bath and body works.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Jellywager
Learner
Learner

Post by Jellywager »

She needs to dust off her IT resume bc her Eloquii haul was pathetic. First, her hair was a rat's nest, she wore no make-up or shoes,I'm not even sure if she was wearing a bra or underwear for most of the try one (can you imagine getting g one of her returned item, ew). None of the clothes for her, except 2 dresses. She bo
bitched about every clothing item bc they all looked bad on her bc they were all skin tight. The two dress that looked semi ok we're craped on by her too.
Then Ms. Type A didn't edit out her interns voice that told her to "go ahead" before Anna b itched and moaned and blamed the quality of the clothes for the awful fit. She can't even fake that she cares anymore, and she has outsized most plus size stores.

tallV
Talker
Talker

Post by tallV »

I know this thread is kinda dead..but my goodness her skin her tic toc videos?! It is terrible! The spots on her nose and cheeks look painful and disgusting.

PSherman42WallabyWay
Informer
Informer

Post by PSherman42WallabyWay »

tallV wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:15 pm
I know this thread is kinda dead..but my goodness her skin her tic toc videos?! It is terrible! The spots on her nose and cheeks look painful and disgusting.
Her skin had always been disgusting. She literally has fallen off many boards. She use to be highly discussed on You Talk Trash, even that board has gone pretty quiet. It's because she isn't very relevant anymore except when she has her first hand embarrassment like spending time with teenagers on tictoc.

Scg1
Talker
Talker

Post by Scg1 »

PSherman42WallabyWay wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:44 pm
tallV wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:15 pm
Her skin had always been disgusting. She literally has fallen off many boards. She use to be highly discussed on You Talk Trash, even that board has gone pretty quiet. It's because she isn't very relevant anymore except when she has her first hand embarrassment like spending time with teenagers on tictoc.
Agree. Her content is terrible and not even worth discussing anymore.

yahofo
Learner
Learner

Post by yahofo »

She looks like an actual crack addict with those lesions in her face. I came here to see what y’all where saying and I agree. It’s scary. Her videos aren’t great anymore since she’s moved to Austin and I don’t see a reason why she’d need an intern other than she can’t do most of the stuff by herself anymore due to her size.

Scg1
Talker
Talker

Post by Scg1 »

How is she supporting herself these days? She barely puts out content. Is Tik Tok that lucrative?

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

Scg1 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:14 am
How is she supporting herself these days? She barely puts out content. Is Tik Tok that lucrative?
She has four million subs on TikTok. Companies that run ads typically pay out $10K per one million views, and Anna posts direct sponsored content as well. So yeah, I believe that she's making a solid living from TikTok while still earning some income from YT and IG, but it's all such a flash in the pan that she should be saving as much as possible.

Post by Guest »

i'm sorry but i've worked in the fashion industry and i find it very hard to believe she is a 3X. everything she tries on is stretched until its almost see-through, or is too short. a lot of times things are too short because they are the wrong size and the extra volume eats up the fabric meant to make it longer, and that is definitely the case with everything she tried on in her fashion nova haul. she got very defensive about the size, i don't know why she doesn't just size up or lose weight if it bothers her so much. the clothes didn't do anything to personally offend you.

lillemy01
Informer
Informer

Post by lillemy01 »

That fashion nova haul was ridiculous!!! Come on now size 3x did not fit her two years and 100+pounds ago!

Scg1
Talker
Talker

Post by Scg1 »

Why is she still insisting she’s a 3x or 22/24? While Fashion Nova is a crap brand she is crazy to think anything she hauled was the right size. In one of her recent other hauls you could see the tag on the pants said 28 (and they were still too tight). For someone who went on this big rant at the end of her video about telling the truth, she sure is lying. It’s easy to watch other YT’ers that are smaller than her that are honest about wearing a 3x or 4x to see she is lying.

Return to “F-J”