Alisha Marie (Macbby11) ~ Part 2

Re: Alisha Marie (Macbby11) ~ Part 2

Post by Guest »

waialepeach wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

Niki tweeted this earlier as a response to someone asking why she and Alisha weren't hanging out and Alisha RTed
That sounds like bs answer so people would just stop asking. I feel like gabi's word vomit tweet was the truth

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

keyraeee
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by keyraeee »

LPcorazon wrote:

Niki tweeted this earlier as a response to someone asking why she and Alisha weren't hanging out and Alisha RTed
That sounds like bs answer so people would just stop asking. I feel like gabi's word vomit tweet was the truth

Yeah same. She said it was very plus one centered but she also showed her hanging out with jessie and some other girls. Idk its just weird to me because those two (niki and alisha) are so annoying when they get together and talk about all their bffz inside jokes. So it just seems rather off to me. Of course you dont show everything single thing from the trip on your ig story. But if someone is your “bff” you would at least show them once on your story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

keyraeee wrote:
LPcorazon wrote:

Yeah same. She said it was very plus one centered but she also showed her hanging out with jessie and some other girls. Idk its just weird to me because those two (niki and alisha) are so annoying when they get together and talk about all their bffz inside jokes. So it just seems rather off to me. Of course you dont show everything single thing from the trip on your ig story. But if someone is your “bff” you would at least show them once on your story.

"all the time i could with nate" you? live with him? :roll:

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

If you watch Remi’s vlog you’ll see Alisha in her suit without her bottoms all hiked up and you’ll see her true body. Which isn’t bad but she works hard to hide it in all facets of her life usually

barbiegirl123
Debater
Debater

Post by barbiegirl123 »

sharkbaait wrote:If you watch Remi’s vlog you’ll see Alisha in her suit without her bottoms all hiked up and you’ll see her true body. Which isn’t bad but she works hard to hide it in all facets of her life usually

In her vlogs, she actually looks very thin since you can only really see her arms (which look good imo). Whenever she does a full body thing she tried to conceal something in some way. She actually has a very nice body, but the way she dresses and poses to hide it makes her look bad.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Alisha’s best asset is her body to me. Too bad she puts terrible clothing on it and hides it.

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sororitygirl123 »

The stripped one piece swimsuit and the denim white wrap skirt suited her so well, but we all know she is going to style them so bad.

waialepeach
Debater
Debater

Post by waialepeach »

Once again Alisha goes on an exciting trip which would normally equal tons of fun and new vlog footage outside of her mundane coffee and target shopping shots, but of course she falls flat again. Granted she said she lost her camera and it would be more or less the same content as all the other youtubers' vlogs, but girl didn't even try, as usual. smh

keyraeee
Debater
Debater

Post by keyraeee »

Even if she lost her memory card or camera or whatever. If i was invited to bora bora you best believe i would vlog it on my damn phone. Alisha is so dull with all her target and STARBSSS adventures. Every time she does something that is actually worth vlogging she never records it

Post by Guest »

keyraeee wrote:Even if she lost her memory card or camera or whatever. If i was invited to bora bora you best believe i would vlog it on my damn phone. Alisha is so dull with all her target and STARBSSS adventures. Every time she does something that is actually worth vlogging she never records it

She is clearly lying. Spent most of her time taking pics, on her phone. She probably realized she had no content besides this and her squealing about how over saturated the place was in real life and saying everything was "super cute".
Tbh even when she does something fun it still manages to be lame.

Plus since she started hanging out with remi, I can hear her lingo changing. And so strange she started working out more with remi since her sister is heavily into working out. Sometimes I feel bad for Ashley , feel like she does so much for Alisha's channel and she films all her videos herself mainly.

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

Alisha, Mia, and Tiffany in Bora Bora gave me flashbacks to their painfully boring Thailand and Japan trip. Travel is so wasted on them. This was a free trip too!

This will never get addressed, but I wonder why Alisha chose Mia as her guest and not Ashley.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

Was Mia not invited herself?
Maybe she chose her over her sister so that they could take “omg friendship goals” photos together and have more/better content than with her sister.

keyraeee
Debater
Debater

Post by keyraeee »

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:Alisha, Mia, and Tiffany in Bora Bora gave me flashbacks to their painfully boring Thailand and Japan trip. Travel is so wasted on them. This was a free trip too!

This will never get addressed, but I wonder why Alisha chose Mia as her guest and not Ashley.
I thought about this too. Maybe Ashley was busy? But wow i would have cancelled anything to go on that trip. That whole asian girl squad or whatever they call themselves are so annoying.

try_hard
Learner
Learner

Post by try_hard »

New to this thread/Alisha. Just truly wondering how this girl got so many followers - especially on YouTube. Was it a case of she just started her channel at the right time/in the earlier days a la 2008, 2009 or 2010?

meteo_wel

Post by meteo_wel »

try_hard wrote:New to this thread/Alisha. Just truly wondering how this girl got so many followers - especially on YouTube. Was it a case of she just started her channel at the right time/in the earlier days a la 2008, 2009 or 2010?
She started in 2011-2012 I think? But she used to do these HUGE (fake?) Giveaways and that basically gave har a lot of followers

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A310F met Tapatalk

jellyfish89
Talker
Talker

Post by jellyfish89 »

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:Alisha, Mia, and Tiffany in Bora Bora gave me flashbacks to their painfully boring Thailand and Japan trip. Travel is so wasted on them. This was a free trip too!

I think ashley had her dote collaboration being filmed during the bora bora trip days and didn't want to give that up/ask to switch?

yougottaregatta
Informer
Informer

Post by yougottaregatta »

jellyfish89 wrote:

I think ashley had her dote collaboration being filmed during the bora bora trip days and didn't want to give that up/ask to switch?
I think she also went to the iHeart music awards? Ashley seems like the type to want to do her own thing rather than piggyback on her sister for views. Still, I think she would have benefitted more from the Bora Bora trip.

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

yougottaregatta wrote:
jellyfish89 wrote:

I think she also went to the iHeart music awards? Ashley seems like the type to want to do her own thing rather than piggyback on her sister for views. Still, I think she would have benefitted more from the Bora Bora trip.
also, I feel like Alisha treats Ashley more like an assistant than a sister. She probably wouldn’t have enjoyed it anyways because she’d have her taking pictures and filming stuff for her lol

Yomass
Talker
Talker

Post by Yomass »

Er Ms TiffanyMa low key showed Alisha's full body, unfortuately it showed all her celluite in her main channel video on Bora Bora, Alisha definately knows her best angle's and we never get to see this bit.

But now she has a personal trainer who will get her in shape, wonder why she doesn't feature him in her videos???

He also trains, Ashley, Jeanine Amapola and now Remi I'm sure there are more YouTubers that he trains.

alisha bod.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pinotgrigiolife
Informer
Informer

Post by pinotgrigiolife »

I don't understand her in the latest vlog. "I wish my bathroom had white cabinets." Then get white cabinets installed?? It's HER house, she doesn't even have to do the work, she just has to hire someone. Alisha we all know you have the money, come on now.

Return to “AlishaMarie”