Jeffree Star Trash Thread 2

waterbottle
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jeffree Star Trash Thread 2

Post by waterbottle »

When that horrible video of Jeffree appeared, where he "joked" about throwing battery acid a black girls face, he said "I was young and I did it for shock value", blah blah blah.

Now I feel he keeps making sexual remarks for the same purpose: "I am a natural at deep throating.... I gave Nathan head in a dressing room... " I feel like this is teenage behaviour! He is being so obvious.

Briar_Rose
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Briar_Rose »

I'm in a beauty group, and they're talking about his London event. Girls talking about skipping work, falling over themselves to go see him, hysterical at the prospect of missing him. I genuinely have no idea why he has such a mental following :| I've not read a single thing that would make me want to give him my money .

Imtwerked
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Imtwerked »

I find it interesting how Jeffree has been making it seem like this trip to London is all about him and he's bringing Manny along, but I just saw on Manny's snapchat that it's actually a Beauty Bay event and other influencers are going as well INCLUDING Patrick. Jeffree never mentioned anyone else going that I saw. I can't wait to see how this all plays out and if Jeffree and Patrick interact or if Manny will ignore Patrick and spend all his time with Jeffree and Nathan.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

i wonder if theyre actuall gonna visit nikkie while theyre already in europe

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

bambiii wrote:i wonder if theyre actuall gonna visit nikkie while theyre already in europe
Good point!!! Or maybe Nikkie was invited as well? Manny + Nikkie+ Joffree Chocolate Starfish remind me of a bunch of menstruating hens....

waterbottle
Informer
Informer

Post by waterbottle »

bambiii wrote:i wonder if theyre actuall gonna visit nikkie while theyre already in europe
Well in fairness, Holland isn't exactly next door to britain so i wouldnt hold it against them if they didn't go...

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

waterbottle wrote:
Well in fairness, Holland isn't exactly next door to britain so i wouldnt hold it against them if they didn't go...
one hour flight though... plus we know how much he likes to smoke weed so surely it wouldn't be a difficult decision ;)

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

what is he talking about? what are those magazines saying about onyx ice?

seriously a highlighter cannot be black, a HIGH-LIGHT is lighter than the skintone...he should stop calling it a highlight cause its just glittery black pressed powder in a big pan

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

...i just found cosmopolitans post and they were praising it...the way he talked about the "media" sounded like they were shading him and he was being sarcastic...im not surprised cosmo likes it, they posted about highlighters with penises & vaginas on them, so jeffrey is right up their ally

im not puttin it past him for having paid those magazines to post about his stuff...halloween is over soon and he probably hasnt sold much of this stupid black highlighter

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

bambiii wrote:...i just found cosmopolitans post and they were praising it...the way he talked about the "media" sounded like they were shading him and he was being sarcastic...im not surprised cosmo likes it, they posted about highlighters with penises & vaginas on them, so jeffrey is right up their ally

im not puttin it past him for having paid those magazines to post about his stuff...halloween is over soon and he probably hasnt sold much of this stupid black highlighter
Onyx Ice is nothing more but a BLACK EYESHADOW WITH SPARKLES IN IT! Good Lord, get over yourself Jeffree Starfish! If I put a cardboard box on the side walk and write mansion on it, it doesnt make it a mansion, now does it?

The world is truly filled with idiots these days.

becbecgood95
Lurker
Lurker

Post by becbecgood95 »

Lady_Mary wrote:
bambiii wrote:...i just found cosmopolitans post and they were praising it...the way he talked about the "media" sounded like they were shading him and he was being sarcastic...im not surprised cosmo likes it, they posted about highlighters with penises & vaginas on them, so jeffrey is right up their ally

Onyx Ice is nothing more but a BLACK EYESHADOW WITH SPARKLES IN IT! Good Lord, get over yourself Jeffree Starfish! If I put a cardboard box on the side walk and write mansion on it, it doesnt make it a mansion, now does it?

The world is truly filled with idiots these days.
That's what I was thinking. Everyone keeps talking about its "multi use" but all I've seen people do is eyeshadow and anyone paying for $29 for a single eyeshadow that is average quality at best, is an idiot.

If he wants to make some coloured multi-use powders he can go ahead but I have no idea why he would bother marketing them as highlighters.

I guess it's so he can say "look at how different and unique I am, no one else would do this" and he would be right, no one else would come out with a black highlighter because it's a terrible idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Right! The black "highlighter" is what I call a "shelf warmer" in the business world.... Epic fail.

Remedios the Beauty
Debater
Debater

Post by Remedios the Beauty »

My grandma used to say, "Sticking feathers up your ass doesn't make you a chicken."

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

in his tattoo video, where he shows his grandma you dan see he has quite the beard stubble on his neck...the dr. didnt do a very clean job lasering away

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Jeez.... i think he is wearing Black Onyx "highlighter" in his video...he looks like he has been cleaning the chimney..... all sutty....

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

Lady_Mary wrote:Jeez.... i think he is wearing Black Onyx "highlighter" in his video...he looks like he has been cleaning the chimney..... all sutty....
i saw ppl saying this in the comments. the eyeshadow looked bad too, he never does the inner corner highlight well, it always looks smudgy and weird. he only does dark smokey eyes well or when it comes to glittery crazy stuff, but when it comes to natural or simple looks its very bad! he also doesnt know his eyeshape well, i cant explain it but the way he shades his eyesocket is so strange and unlike what ppl usually do, its as if he thinks his some beautiful alien that needs special techniques for his otherwordly anatomy. Image

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

bambiii wrote:
Lady_Mary wrote:Jeez.... i think he is wearing Black Onyx "highlighter" in his video...he looks like he has been cleaning the chimney..... all sutty....
i saw ppl saying this in the comments. the eyeshadow looked bad too, he never does the inner corner highlight well, it always looks smudgy and weird. he only does dark smokey eyes well or when it comes to glittery crazy stuff, but when it comes to natural or simple looks its very bad! he also doesnt know his eyeshape well, i cant explain it but the way he shades his eyesocket is so strange and unlike what ppl usually do, its as if he thinks his some beautiful alien that needs special techniques for his otherwordly anatomy.
Overall, he is the most unattractive human being I have ever seen . Inside out!

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

what do you think about the stuff he said about kat? i mean he obviously had to talk about her since he did almost all his tattoos and he seemed to really appreciate it still but it was like he was going on and on and never stop, he shouldnt have read what kat wrote about him in her books, it seemed very shady and bitter. im sure she wrote nice words about every person in this book.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

^ Hmmm.... I actually think he might actually be sad about what happened. I mean he does have emotions, i think. But yeah, I think it is a mixed bag: a bit sad, definitely bitter and maybe still angry. I am sure both of them feel akward about it. After all, let's not forget, they are still peas in a pod. Kat von D is not much better than him, after all she is a fucked up hypocrite as well. I think those two scum bags might actually miss each other. I also think that they might reconcile, just like Kat reconciled with Steve O.

They ll do anything for clicks and views. Trust me.

Remedios the Beauty
Debater
Debater

Post by Remedios the Beauty »

Small annoyance in the grand scheme of things... but I want him to stop doing that hand-clap thing to emphasize his point. It makes me startle, and it irritates the heck out of me.

Return to “Jeffree Star”