Oldt, Highlightedt, Cam-nocchio- YWP pt 11

Chapfin
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Oldt, Highlightedt, Cam-nocchio- YWP pt 11

Post by Chapfin »

Good lord she was trying to hit her daughters "camel" with a spatula on snapchat :o :?

Post by Guest »

She's been quiet on snap and now she's making dinner.

How's that corner feeling Camhole?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

She's been quiet on snap and now she's making dinner.

How's that corner feeling Camhole?

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Those snaps with her daughter are just plain wrong.

Post by Guest »

Um, are Greeks known for being impatient or something?

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

ShillToMe wrote:Image

Um, are Greeks known for being impatient or something?

OFF TOPIC: You HAVE to go to Greece !!! OMFG !!! Right, all Greek's get up at around 7-8am -Can you see old Camel doing that lmao!!! They work until around 12 noon (just before the sun is at it's hottest) - that's it for the working day - they are DONE ! They grab an afternoon siesta. It is customary for travelers to do the same - as it's 'rude' to be making lots of noise whilst the locals sleep. Then , it's preparation for family dinners in the early evening (after 6pm) and the Greek streets come to life. The Greeks are the most 'laid back' people in the entire world and they do not 'rush' anything.... nor are they impatient. This is why us Brits love the Greek islands so much - everything is done at a snail's pace - it's the perfect break with fabulous food and is wonderful for just chilling out for a couple of weeks. Nicole is NOT Greek, she will never be Greek - I am more Greek than she is - I have used the 'facilities' over there - and in some of the ancient sewages - my DNA lays right there (TMI I know) .

I want to hear her speak Greek as I know the most common phrases us Brits know and say to try and impress the locals lol! x

μπορείτε arent ελληνική Nicole !!!!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Forgot to say - Camel's height is the first clue that proves she ain't Greek - women's maximum height in Greece is around 5 foot 5 inch - men are 5 foot 9 maximum - When I went with my ex many years ago they called him 'gigantas' (he was 6 foot 4)

BeautyG
Debater
Debater

Post by BeautyG »

So wait, she filmed the September favorites video (in the boob thong for reference if she ever posts it) says it's blah and she's going to refilm it. Then she Cant decide between filming the favorites video again or a Morphe pigments video. And what does she end up filming??? A Get Ready With Me (to go nowhere and wash my makeup back off) video.
Camshit, it's October 13th....if you haven't done the September favorites video yet, you may as well give up on it. Lazy doesn't get you far in life.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

We're in the middle of october and she hasn't filmed her september favourites - you've got to give it to her - she's as lazy as f**k !! Everything is 'set up' in her beauty room - is it seriously so hard to switch on a few lights and camera? I watch people like Emily Noel - 30 weeks pregnant, has a toddler and has had a cold and she soldiers through putting up 3 beauty videos in a week, snapping a daily make up look and is putting pregnancy videos on her express channel. Camel has grown up kids, she isn't pregnant - has a cold and struggles to put one video up in a two week period ! She's not doing research into the latest drugstore offerings like Em does .... lazy, lazy, lazy !

chattycathy01
Informer
Informer

Post by chattycathy01 »

auntiflo13 wrote:We're in the middle of october and she hasn't filmed her september favourites - you've got to give it to her - she's as lazy as f**k !! Everything is 'set up' in her beauty room - is it seriously so hard to switch on a few lights and camera? I watch people like Emily Noel - 30 weeks pregnant, has a toddler and has had a cold and she soldiers through putting up 3 beauty videos in a week, snapping a daily make up look and is putting pregnancy videos on her express channel. Camel has grown up kids, she isn't pregnant - has a cold and struggles to put one video up in a two week period ! She's not doing research into the latest drugstore offerings like Em does .... lazy, lazy, lazy !
Well this is the reason she hasn't had many sponsored videos as of late. I mean look at the whole NARS thing that jus completely fell thru! Companies realize how lazy and uninspiring she is so they pass. Now in terms of her still getting pr? You guys companies literally put these yters on pr lists then walk away! They could care less what they do with the products I mean let's be real they have eminent supplies of products that they make for pennies on the dollar and if the person happens to show it in a video GREAT! If not they don't care. I promise you! The kartrashians get sent 100s of thousands of dollars worth of shit jus for the small minute chance they "might" wear or showcase it! OBVIOUSLY I'm not comparing camtwat to one of them but u get the jist!
What I'm assuming is that Tony must be doing fairly well illustrating and that's why she's become so lazy. Either that or mommas cashed in some retirement or savings so her own money is irrelevant. I guarantee they have probably 10k in the bank and she adds maybe 2k a month to that from ad rev and affiliation, then Tony prob gets a 5k lick for each illustration and she shops. You tubers are paid at then of every month and if u notice that's when they shop! I really do feel sorry for her kids who've never learned responsibility or the value of money!
So I guess my point is everyone here doesn't understand why she still gets pr when really it's not about that it's about the company willing to actually pay her for her services WHICH NEVER HAPPENS, and she can say all she wants that's not her gig but let's be real it's bc no ones asking! I mean the last sponsorship she did was socks....cmon! The pr is meaningless to companies. Believe me I work in cosmetics and it's shilled out like candy! The thing that fuels me is these independent companies who send her stuff that come out of their very own pockets not a big corpos and she doesn't have the respect to make an actual video on the stuff that she gets that's actually good quality! Poor idiots have no clue! Image
Also I jus wanted to throw out how unbelievably excited I am for sukitups series!!! Oooooo I can't wait!!!!

chattycathy01
Informer
Informer

Post by chattycathy01 »

auntiflo13 wrote:We're in the middle of october and she hasn't filmed her september favourites - you've got to give it to her - she's as lazy as f**k !! Everything is 'set up' in her beauty room - is it seriously so hard to switch on a few lights and camera? I watch people like Emily Noel - 30 weeks pregnant, has a toddler and has had a cold and she soldiers through putting up 3 beauty videos in a week, snapping a daily make up look and is putting pregnancy videos on her express channel. Camel has grown up kids, she isn't pregnant - has a cold and struggles to put one video up in a two week period ! She's not doing research into the latest drugstore offerings like Em does .... lazy, lazy, lazy !
Well this is the reason she hasn't had many sponsored videos as of late. I mean look at the whole NARS thing that jus completely fell thru! Companies realize how lazy and uninspiring she is so they pass. Now in terms of her still getting pr? You guys companies literally put these yters on pr lists then walk away! They could care less what they do with the products I mean let's be real they have eminent supplies of products that they make for pennies on the dollar and if the person happens to show it in a video GREAT! If not they don't care. I promise you! The kartrashians get sent 100s of thousands of dollars worth of shit jus for the small minute chance they "might" wear or showcase it! OBVIOUSLY I'm not comparing camtwat to one of them but u get the jist!
What I'm assuming is that Tony must be doing fairly well illustrating and that's why she's become so lazy. Either that or mommas cashed in some retirement or savings so her own money is irrelevant. I guarantee they have probably 10k in the bank and she adds maybe 2k a month to that from ad rev and affiliation, then Tony prob gets a 5k lick for each illustration and she shops. You tubers are paid at then of every month and if u notice that's when they shop! I really do feel sorry for her kids who've never learned responsibility or the value of money!
So I guess my point is everyone here doesn't understand why she still gets pr when really it's not about that it's about the company willing to actually pay her for her services WHICH NEVER HAPPENS, and she can say all she wants that's not her gig but let's be real it's bc no ones asking! I mean the last sponsorship she did was socks....cmon! The pr is meaningless to companies. Believe me I work in cosmetics and it's shilled out like candy! The thing that fuels me is these independent companies who send her stuff that come out of their very own pockets not a big corpos and she doesn't have the respect to make an actual video on the stuff that she gets that's actually good quality! Poor idiots have no clue! Image
Also I jus wanted to throw out how unbelievably excited I am for sukitups series!!! Oooooo I can't wait!!!!

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

Soooo I quickly watched her GRWM video from today and totally confirmed she reads here!!

Talked about how to hold the brush while applying eyeshadow lmao.

A few videos back she was holding the brush like this Image

Then in today's video holding it the same wayImage

Then she remembered she needed to tell how to hold the brushImage

LMAO

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Laloca28
It looks like she is trying to do better. Why should we have to tell her though?

I bet she has been going through YT Terms of Service trying to figure out a way to get the video down when it goes up.
I can't wait to see it. :P

BellaCocoa
Talker
Talker

Post by BellaCocoa »

auntiflo13 wrote:The Greek preview is amazing !! We should call it "My big fat greek lie" (good name suggestion for next thread??????)

I researched her mother's maiden name and camel's married name. Both originated in the USA from around 1840. The mother's surname originated from Poland before that - NOT ONE OUNCE OF GREEK IN SIGHT!!!!

Actually, modern day Greeks are more likely to have blonde hair and blue or green eyes - due to more northern europeans moving to greece. It's only the ancient greeks that have dark skin tones and dark hair (the days before SPF). I've been to Greece and it was only the very elderly that had the olive skin tones , dark eyes and dark (or grey) hair. My mum in law goes every year and she often mistakes Greeks for British and vice versa - you cannot look at someone and say 'ooh they must be greek' - Nicole has got hold of a stereotype and ran with it , trying to make herself look exotic.... unless her father's surname was "Popadopolous" - I will never be convinced there's even one Greek gene in her body ! It's like me saying I'm German (off topic my ancestors were vikings - interesting stuff ...migrating from Sweden and Germany hundreds of years ago .... I've only managed to go back as far as the year 1420 on my mum's side and 1670 on my dad's - it is fascinating though).

So, our Camel thinks she's Shirley Valentine :roll:

Korres is Greek Camel if you're interested in 'Greek' cosmetics (and not the French Vichy - named after the French town of 'Vichy' - the soup Vichyssoise is also from Vichy - leek, onion and potato soup with cream - it's beautiful!)...I don't rate korres though to be honest

I've avoided snapchat in case camel gave me pneumonia ! x
I agree with this because I've worked with a few dozen or so people from all over Greece over the course of nearly a decade (as well as other areas around the globe); they have all been on the short side when compared with Americans. The tallest man I've met was 5'10.

Her silly lies would make her a very creepy adult to be around. Someone who makes up nonsense for no good reason like a child in trouble would make me personally question their sanity and emotional stability. No wonder she has no friends and has to stalk people way younger than she is.

Lack of videos --- Seems to me she feels she blew up, got paid and showed her true, lazy colors. Could also be the lack of PR and we all know how desperate she is to be like the other YT'ers. I'm curious now what would happen if the YT checks were to stop coming. Would she work on her channel again? I also wonder what she must tell the neighbors and the parents of her children's' friends about what she does for a living. I live in a super suburban area and the stay at home moms love to talk me up on my days off about their husbands who works where, earns what, etc.

BellaCocoa
Talker
Talker

Post by BellaCocoa »

tar wrote:@BellaCocoa
I think since high school she has always been a Con Woman. The older she got, the worse she has become. She lies about everything. Even things that are not important. So much so, she can't even remember them. She steals too. I wonder how many times she has gotten away with stealing? She has been caught twice that we know of. How many times that we do not know of? She just an old con woman and an idiot to boot. :rofl: :rofl:
Willing to bet hard earned money that most of her nail polish hoard and makeup from drugstores circa 2014 --- is stolen.

[wtflol]
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by [wtflol] »

(Let's try this again, I already wrote this out once and tried to submit but it didn't submit and I lost everything I wrote -_-)

Hi everyone, I'm new here! I have been trying to post to this forum for a long time now but I always have trouble!

Anyway...good gravy this woman stresses me out. She does not have an original bone in her body. I don't have much to add beyond what you all have already pointed out but I was just watching her snap a little while ago and of course she was copying yet again.

Wasn't it just the other day that someone went on a tangent saying her subscribers don't need to send her things (Jaclyn maybe?) and also showed us that she has snacks hidden in her drawers (I think that was Jaclyn too...my brain betrays me sometimes)? So of course today the camel goes on about how her subscribers don't need to send her things and shows off some snacks in her drawer.

My goodness...does she not realize that people follow more than one YouTuber? That people will catch her in her lies and the way she copies literally everything? It's freakin' weird, man.

Okay, hopefully this posts this time!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Welcome [wtflol]
GG has been on a bad streak the last couple of days.
We are so happy to have you posting with us. :love2: :love2: <3
Nicole will run you crazy sometimes but she is a cheap source of WTF entertainment. LOL! :rofl: :rofl:

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Welcome wtflol!

I have discovered a trick on this site. I type my post and hit Submit, if it errs and doesn't post, I hit the BACK key on my browser and the post has been there....every single time! Then I copy what I typed, hit View My Posts, and sometimes it posted even though it said it didn't (that is how we get multiple posts). If it's not there, I go to the topic, hit Quick Reply and then paste my comment in. It usually goes.

RRTgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by RRTgirl »

Camel is "into" Light Camera Lashes again....Jaclyn recently snapped about her giveaway and included that saying it her one of her absolute favorites. Coincidence?? Also, I cannot stand the face she makes while she is attempting to contour . She kept saying how really expensive the Ester Lauder palette is. I looked it up. $50. She has spent way more than that on one pan items. Enough already!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

RRTgirl wrote:Camel is "into" Light Camera Lashes again....Jaclyn recently snapped about her giveaway and included that saying it her one of her absolute favorites. Coincidence?? Also, I cannot stand the face she makes while she is attempting to contour . She kept saying how really expensive the Ester Lauder palette is. I looked it up. $50. She has spent way more than that on one pan items. Enough already!

I wondered why she kept saying the EL Palette was soooo expensive. $50 is not cheap but like you say she has spent alot more than than that on one pan items. Did she have this in a video or SC?
She spends a small fortune on candles.
It is not good to breathe in what those candles put out.
Has the GREEK GODDESS bought any fall clothes? Especially those $200 jeans. :rofl:

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”