ThriftThick Part III - Ca$hie is sorry you feel that way!

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: ThriftThick Part III - Ca$hie is sorry you feel that way

Post by MissDelusional »

NoKingsAllHands wrote:
BlueHoneybee wrote:Not gonna lie, I do have a lot of sympathy for Cassie. As much as she’s fucked up, she does seem to be struggling. I have Derma myself, though not as bad, and it’s fucking hard to cope with and is triggered by mass amounts of stress and insecurity.

She looked genuinely healthy when she was a teen and seemed to have completely spiraled out of control with binge eating, which I also understand. I’m not saying my sympathy cancels out any of my criticism, but I get it, and I hope the therapy she was gifted helps her get over everything.

Also, some of those comments are terrible. Dislike her all you want, but “Durr Hurr, she’s fat and and drinks a lot” is as bottom of the barrel as you can get.
Lol. Your posts are funny because you're in the trash section, yet you always stand up for her. I don't feel bad for Cassie at all. She plays the victim. And her weight is an issue, and she does drink a lot.
And for Loey Lane. Someone needs the rave thread redirect; I'm hoping it's being new here rather than intentionally trolling.
She plays victim VERY well ala Loey, Trisha Paytas and whoever else can't seem to get their own shit together.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by CrowRot »

MissDelusional wrote:
NoKingsAllHands wrote:
BlueHoneybee wrote:Not gonna lie, I do have a lot of sympathy for Cassie. As much as she’s fucked up, she does seem to be struggling. I have Derma myself, though not as bad, and it’s fucking hard to cope with and is triggered by mass amounts of stress and insecurity.

She looked genuinely healthy when she was a teen and seemed to have completely spiraled out of control with binge eating, which I also understand. I’m not saying my sympathy cancels out any of my criticism, but I get it, and I hope the therapy she was gifted helps her get over everything.

Also, some of those comments are terrible. Dislike her all you want, but “Durr Hurr, she’s fat and and drinks a lot” is as bottom of the barrel as you can get.
Lol. Your posts are funny because you're in the trash section, yet you always stand up for her. I don't feel bad for Cassie at all. She plays the victim. And her weight is an issue, and she does drink a lot.
And for Loey Lane. Someone needs the rave thread redirect; I'm hoping it's being new here rather than intentionally trolling.
She plays victim VERY well ala Loey, Trisha Paytas and whoever else can't seem to get their own shit together.
Except in the Loey Lane thread the only time I defended her was when people were shitting on her, a very heavy girl, for going to the gym. And I wasn't the only person with a problem with that. On Loey's last thread I shit all over her book and on the current one I called her on the horse thing. And I already addressed the Cassie thing. I definitely don't need the rave thread for her.

I don't need to shit all over someone to dislike or criticize them, and I can point out why I personally don't find a criticism credible. Like making fun of someone who's constantly criticized for being fat for going to the gym.

I still think Cassie's content is hot trash and she's a self-victimizing dickhead.
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Why film a mukbang if you admit you're not going to be very interesting.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

It just looked boring tbh. I didn’t even bother clicking his time.

mariahpiper
Talker
Talker

Post by mariahpiper »

I’m in the minority here, but I actually really like Cassie. My one huge pet peeve however is her constant complaining and addressing the haters. It’s such a turn off. I know it’s natural for it to affect you and want to respond, but I don’t click on her videos to watch the endless excuses and complaints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

mariahpiper wrote:I’m in the minority here, but I actually really like Cassie. My one huge pet peeve however is her constant complaining and addressing the haters. It’s such a turn off. I know it’s natural for it to affect you and want to respond, but I don’t click on her videos to watch the endless excuses and complaints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I used to really like her but tbh she stopped being as genuine and interesting as she used to be. YouTube full time seemed like it became too much for her.

soundofsilence
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soundofsilence »

mariahpiper wrote:I’m in the minority here, but I actually really like Cassie. My one huge pet peeve however is her constant complaining and addressing the haters. It’s such a turn off. I know it’s natural for it to affect you and want to respond, but I don’t click on her videos to watch the endless excuses and complaints.
This is how I felt for a while too, although I don't really like her anymore. I liked her because she was the opposite of youtubers like Jaclyn Hill and the like. But now I'm just sick of her whining, playing the victim, and putting zero effort into her 'job' while simultaneously begging for PR and for her subscribers to send her shit. She has no shame. The constant acknowledgement and bitterness regarding 'haters' was the first thing that put me off. She went from being really pleasant in her old videos, to having a huge chip on her shoulder. It ruins her videos entirely.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

I wish everyone didn't feel the need to make Youtube a job. A paid hobby is great, and if I like you enough, I'll consider joining a Patreon given you keep up with you and make good content.

This whole "Youtube MUST be my job at the given chance" is so stupid. It works for some people, but not everyone. Cassie especially.

suspenders
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by suspenders »

I can't handle Cassie's fucking crazy eyes when she's eating :o

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

I'm really not keen on this girl! She emanates false happiness and enthusiasm.

And I don't like her eyes either! Like there is just something cold and cruel about them (I know that sounds dramatic)

She kind of reminds me of Rachel Whitehurst (not sure if she is still on Youtube but she had that same ''look'')
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

I'm so sorry to say this, but looking at her grosses me out. She's so unkempt and obviously doesn't care what she looks like. Must be why no one ever wants to sponsor her. Why would you want someone that looks like they rolled out of bed five minutes ago to be the ambassador to your brand?

wordydaysjazzynights
Debater
Debater

Post by wordydaysjazzynights »

elegantly wrote:I'm so sorry to say this, but looking at her grosses me out. She's so unkempt and obviously doesn't care what she looks like. Must be why no one ever wants to sponsor her. Why would you want someone that looks like they rolled out of bed five minutes ago to be the ambassador to your brand?
This is what really bothers me about her. I don't know enough about her to comment on anything else besides her unkempt appearance. I've been watching more of her lately because I've been on a liquid lipstick kick, and she has tons of liquid lipstick reviews, so I've spent my fair share of time observing her content. The lack of care she shows herself is off-putting. I think her personality is likable enough, but it's hard to watch her. I tend to just listen to her while doing other things. I avoided watching her for a long time because she's just not easy to look at with her backgrounds and her clear lack of care for her appearance. She isn't a "beauty guru" to me, even if she does have tons of content surrounding makeup. She will always be just a girl on YouTube who plays with makeup, and rather poorly at that. I honestly take all of her reviews with a grain of salt. I watch a lot of reviews from a lot of people, and though she is more honest than a big time YouTuber, she still seems to not have the hang of makeup down, so her opinion is equally invalid. I guess I watch because I have a fascination with people who make me scratch my head. That's a flaw of mine, lol.

Also, her appearance on The Doctors was terribly unflattering. I'm wondering if she styled herself, because otherwise, the show's stylists really screwed her over.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

She just doesn't care anymore. Looking at her past videos, she used to be a cute girl. It's mindblowing she's only 27, and not 45.

See?? She used to be pretty looking. It's hard to understand how she doesn't feel embarrassed with her unbrushed hair and Grandma clothes.

God, and she's so freaking passive aggressive! Most people don't reply to negative comments, but you can tell she can't STAND them and has to get her two cents in.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Her mukbangs are getting worse....

She's always complaining about how people don't like this or that. The delivery driver was a weirdo, the food is wrong, the cookie was too crunchy, she had to wait in line, she hasn't eaten since 8am, the weather is too hot/cold/rainy, the season finale of a show wasn't what she wanted... it's a giant complain-a-thon. Every mukbang addresses haters on some level. She's basically recording herself eating her feelings.

Misszell
Talker
Talker

Post by Misszell »

suspenders wrote:I can't handle Cassie's fucking crazy eyes when she's eating :o
Freaky as all hell!

NoKingsAllHands
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoKingsAllHands »

Misszell wrote:
suspenders wrote:I can't handle Cassie's fucking crazy eyes when she's eating :o
Freaky as all hell!
Omg, I thought I was the only one who noticed that. She looks fucking psycho.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

NoKingsAllHands wrote:
Misszell wrote:
Freaky as all hell!
Omg, I thought I was the only one who noticed that. She looks fucking psycho.
When does Cassie NOT look like a psycho?

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

I'm pretty sure the jersey Mike's sub mukbang is the only time I have seen her use a napkin LOL

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

Her Mukbangs are so boring. I can't even get through five minutes of one anymore. It just starts with her going "I haven't eaten AAAAAAAAAALL day!" or going on about how nostalgic the food is to her. It's weird.

Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer

Post by Fatlikekirsten »

on her Becca review video she repeated 10 times that she did yoga that morning. ok Cassie, we got it. You are healthy as hell. Also, showing your groceries like spinach, fruit, cucumber, I wonder... why are you so fat? :?
English is not my first language

Return to “Thrift Thick”