ThriftThick Part III - Ca$hie is sorry you feel that way!

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ThriftThick Part III - Ca$hie is sorry you feel that way

Post by GoldChocobo »

Of course Becky was on there....

And of course Cassie never sought a therapist.. that's confirmed now.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

NoKingsAllHands
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by NoKingsAllHands »

Nazzababy13 wrote:
Nazzababy13 wrote:Did anyone see Cassie on The Doctors today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk how did her hair but it looks reaaaally bad.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... ea79b1.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171006</span><span>/</span><span>94294e7a609baf38ae39f70042ea79b1</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 24aedd.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171006</span><span>/</span><span>c694bc3d92f5f382b5f4d952c624aedd</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Wow, it looks like crunchy hair that used to be popular in the early 2000s. They could have styled it way better. She also looks bigger, although it's hard to really get an idea of her true size because she hardly shows her entire body on YT. Usually, it's from the face up.

Links:

She actually used to be pretty cute. They showed some pictures of her from a handful of years ago.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

Not gonna lie, I do have a lot of sympathy for Cassie. As much as she’s fucked up, she does seem to be struggling. I have Derma myself, though not as bad, and it’s fucking hard to cope with and is triggered by mass amounts of stress and insecurity.

She looked genuinely healthy when she was a teen and seemed to have completely spiraled out of control with binge eating, which I also understand. I’m not saying my sympathy cancels out any of my criticism, but I get it, and I hope the therapy she was gifted helps her get over everything.

Also, some of those comments are terrible. Dislike her all you want, but “Durr Hurr, she’s fat and and drinks a lot” is as bottom of the barrel as you can get.
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

NoKingsAllHands
Gossiper
Gossiper

BlueHoneybee wrote:Not gonna lie, I do have a lot of sympathy for Cassie. As much as she’s fucked up, she does seem to be struggling. I have Derma myself, though not as bad, and it’s fucking hard to cope with and is triggered by mass amounts of stress and insecurity.

She looked genuinely healthy when she was a teen and seemed to have completely spiraled out of control with binge eating, which I also understand. I’m not saying my sympathy cancels out any of my criticism, but I get it, and I hope the therapy she was gifted helps her get over everything.

Also, some of those comments are terrible. Dislike her all you want, but “Durr Hurr, she’s fat and and drinks a lot” is as bottom of the barrel as you can get.
Lol. Your posts are funny because you're in the trash section, yet you always stand up for her. I don't feel bad for Cassie at all. She plays the victim. And her weight is an issue, and she does drink a lot.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

NoKingsAllHands wrote: Lol. Your posts are funny because you're in the trash section, yet you always stand up for her. I don't feel bad for Cassie at all. She plays the victim. And her weight is an issue, and she does drink a lot.
Eeeeeh, I mean, I guess? But not exactly? I literally called her an idiot a few posts above because she didn't think eggs are vegetarian and she, a girl who was raised Catholic and went to a catholic school and studied the bible, didn't understand a bare bones biblical movie. Just because I don't completely trash her doesn't mean I think she's without fault or flaw.

She stood up for a racist, cheaps out on improving her channel and hardly invests in it, begs for PR, binge-eats in 98% of her Mukbangs, "I do this for YOU guys!", played dumb about her Livestream donations, etc etc. Her "This has to stop" video was partially justified, but was mostly a trip in the Waaambulence. Hell, I agree with most of the stuff people say about her on here.

There's nothing wrong with sympathizing with someone I criticize, especially since I understand what Derma and eating disorders feel like. That's just me. Also, I never said her weight wasn't an issue or that she didn't drink, I'm saying that going "Lul, Cassie is FAT and DRINKS A LOT" is an overdone comment. //shrug

NoKingsAllHands
Gossiper
Gossiper

BlueHoneybee wrote:
NoKingsAllHands wrote: Lol. Your posts are funny because you're in the trash section, yet you always stand up for her. I don't feel bad for Cassie at all. She plays the victim. And her weight is an issue, and she does drink a lot.
Eeeeeh, I mean, I guess? But not exactly? I literally called her an idiot a few posts above because she didn't think eggs are vegetarian and she, a girl who was raised Catholic and went to a catholic school and studied the bible, didn't understand a bare bones biblical movie. Just because I don't completely trash her doesn't mean I think she's without fault or flaw.

She stood up for a racist, cheaps out on improving her channel and hardly invests in it, begs for PR, binge-eats in 98% of her Mukbangs, "I do this for YOU guys!", played dumb about her Livestream donations, etc etc. Her "This has to stop" video was partially justified, but was mostly a trip in the Waaambulence. Hell, I agree with most of the stuff people say about her on here.

There's nothing wrong with sympathizing with someone I criticize, especially since I understand what Derma and eating disorders feel like. That's just me. Also, I never said her weight wasn't an issue or that she didn't drink, I'm saying that going "Lul, Cassie is FAT and DRINKS A LOT" is an overdone comment. //shrug
Yeah, I see what you mean. I just can't deal with her anymore, although I still check to see the train wreck.

Anyways, I will say that "CateStimulate" made an appearance within the comment section of one of The Doctors videos up on YT. The replies to her were entertaining to say the least.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

And hey, I don't blame you. I can see how she can be intolerable.

And jesus, that woman doesn't seem to get the message. Why bother sucking Cassie's ass? Yikes.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

Nazzababy13 wrote:
Nazzababy13 wrote:Did anyone see Cassie on The Doctors today?

Idk how did her hair but it looks reaaaally bad.

I didn't realize Cassie was that big! All those mukbang videos can't be helping her. I love food as much as the next person, but I would get very sick if I ate all that. How some people can eat all that for show is beyond me.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

I thought Cate retired that account and changed her name to Julie.. interesting that they are 2 different, creepy people.

I just roll my eyes at Cassie a lot. She hates going to malls but can go to a crowded drag show, or Paris, or college! She makes constant excuses for her behavior. Her apologies suck. She hates spending money on giveaways but will use deluxe samples she happens to get in Sephora Play boxes.... She insists her mukbangs are helping herself and others but disables comments for her own mental health... She doesn't understand that disordered eating isn't just how much you eat but your relationship with food in general. She can have very black and white, sheltered thinking..

I honestly don't know if her mother was her biggest enabler or Cassie needed to be a snowflake just to grab at any sort of attention from her.

She's a mess or her own design. Casual watchers may not see it, but long time watchers definitely do.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

Not gonna lie, her complaining about mean comments on Twitter and Retweeting compliments is really tasteless. She really needs to learn to not cry about her hate comments THIS often.

Yes, people are going to flock to a video about you and call you fat. It sucks, but you only make it worse when you feed into it. Even the doctor she was on the show from told her to ignore them.

I know it sucks girl, but get out of the Waaambulence.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

I never realized how often she would say "like I said" and "like-said". Now it's all I hear...

I have never heard anyone ever say "like-said".... is this a local dialect thing? Or a Cassie thing?

NoKingsAllHands
Gossiper
Gossiper

GoldChocobo wrote:I thought Cate retired that account and changed her name to Julie.. interesting that they are 2 different, creepy people.

I just roll my eyes at Cassie a lot. She hates going to malls but can go to a crowded drag show, or Paris, or college! She makes constant excuses for her behavior. Her apologies suck. She hates spending money on giveaways but will use deluxe samples she happens to get in Sephora Play boxes.... She insists her mukbangs are helping herself and others but disables comments for her own mental health... She doesn't understand that disordered eating isn't just how much you eat but your relationship with food in general. She can have very black and white, sheltered thinking..

I honestly don't know if her mother was her biggest enabler or Cassie needed to be a snowflake just to grab at any sort of attention from her.

She's a mess or her own design. Casual watchers may not see it, but long time watchers definitely do.

"Cate" has multiple accounts. There's CateStimulate, ^Swat^, and the Julie one...those are the only ones I'm aware of. People are convinced Julie is "Cate". That make sense considering "Cate" is a middle aged woman.

ally5e
Learner
Learner

Post by ally5e »

How embarrassing that she goes on national television calling herself a beauty guru looking like that. Her hair looks like she tried a sort of combover to hide the baldness, she looks WAY bigger than ever before, and the short 90s style cardigan only enhanced her huge shoulders. Ugh, you think she would've learned something in all her years on YouTube, but nope--can't give her any advice, its all hate!

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Her and her mom look like sisters....and not in a good way..

fleekthis
Talker
Talker

Post by fleekthis »

Why would you go on a television show when you can’t handle any hate that comes your way as it is? Cassie constantly posts that people criticizing her hinders her mental and physical health and well-being. I don’t think being on YouTube is a good “career” move for her, and going on a TV, while bringing awareness to the disorder also brought a lot more hate to her and her channel. She looked terrible on TV and could have done so many things to make herself look better.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

fleekthis wrote:Why would you go on a television show when you can’t handle any hate that comes your way as it is? Cassie constantly posts that people criticizing her hinders her mental and physical health and well-being. I don’t think being on YouTube is a good “career” move for her, and going on a TV, while bringing awareness to the disorder also brought a lot more hate to her and her channel. She looked terrible on TV and could have done so many things to make herself look better.
It's true tbh. I get why it would be discouraging, but she feeds into negativity all the time, constantly. I'm glad she went out of her way to bring awareness to Dermatillomania, but she should have expected people to be dicks. It's the internet.

fleekthis
Talker
Talker

Post by fleekthis »

CrowRot wrote:
fleekthis wrote:Why would you go on a television show when you can’t handle any hate that comes your way as it is? Cassie constantly posts that people criticizing her hinders her mental and physical health and well-being. I don’t think being on YouTube is a good “career” move for her, and going on a TV, while bringing awareness to the disorder also brought a lot more hate to her and her channel. She looked terrible on TV and could have done so many things to make herself look better.
It's true tbh. I get why it would be discouraging, but she feeds into negativity all the time, constantly. I'm glad she went out of her way to bring awareness to Dermatillomania, but she should have expected people to be dicks. It's the internet.
Constantly! I wanted to root for her and to see her succeed but I’m in the trash section for a reason. I unsubscribed a few months ago and can’t hate-watch her anymore. If her attitude was different I would feel differently. I think she could have styled her hair differently, done her make-up better, and worn a nicer outfit for television. I’m not about fat-shaming, so my comments have nothing to do with her weight, I just think she looked sort of frumpy and unkept. She can actually look decent once in a while when I used to watch, not sure why she couldn’t put something decent together for TV.

Comments on The Doctors YT channel and her twitter are quite negative. There’s a definitely a few praising her for bringing awareness to Dermatillomania but a large backlash for her eating habits a pet mukbang videoed, fat-shaming, and the new-normal hate stalking.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

fleekthis wrote:
CrowRot wrote:
Constantly! I wanted to root for her and to see her succeed but I’m in the trash section for a reason. I unsubscribed a few months ago and can’t hate-watch her anymore. If her attitude was different I would feel differently. I think she could have styled her hair differently, done her make-up better, and worn a nicer outfit for television. I’m not about fat-shaming, so my comments have nothing to do with her weight, I just think she looked sort of frumpy and unkept. She can actually look decent once in a while when I used to watch, not sure why she couldn’t put something decent together for TV.

Comments on The Doctors YT channel and her twitter are quite negative. There’s a definitely a few praising her for bringing awareness to Dermatillomania but a large backlash for her eating habits a pet mukbang videoed, fat-shaming, and the new-normal hate stalking.
I'm the same. I'm still subbed and enjoy some of her content, but defending her is getting harder and harder to do because she doesn't help herself at all. Ever. I feel bad people are obsessively being hateful and calling her awful things, but that's the internet and she needs to understand that. She should pay attention to fanbase that enjoys her and her content and not feeding into the people who are blatantly cruel.

"Your comments don't help my disorder!" Well, no duh. You're in charge of your well-being and how you get better, it's not the job of strangers on the interwebz to coddle you. Block em if they're not offering good criticism and are just being genuinely cruel.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

Cassie talked about how eggs give her the shits for several minutes. See y'all later gonna kms.

kamkardash
Informer
Informer

Post by kamkardash »

She is so fucking weird and frumpy. Why would you talk about food making you constipated to your platform of a quarter million? :?

Return to “Thrift Thick”