ThriftThick Part III - Ca$hie is sorry you feel that way!

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: ThriftThick Part III - Ca$hie is sorry you feel that way

Post by elegantly »

I'm surprised she didn't give away Subway gift cards.

Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Fatlikekirsten »

She actually don't have a lot of views in her giveaway video. People know how cheap she is.
English is not my first language

catlady3
Debater
Debater

Post by catlady3 »

elegantly wrote:I'm surprised she didn't give away Subway gift cards.
Because she sure as shit won’t spend money on them, and if she was sent them as PR (lol) she’d use them up.

Your comment legit made me laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luluslut
Learner
Learner

Post by luluslut »

Nazzababy13 wrote:
Nazzababy13 wrote:Did anyone see Cassie on The Doctors today?

Idk how did her hair but it looks reaaaally bad.

I really wish she would’ve tried to style her hair. I don’t mind the messy natural look when she’s doing her YouTube videos but come on she’s on TV! Also does anyone else think that she looks like she’s smirking during these entire interview?!!?

Jealousy is a disease, get well soon babe :love2:

kamkardash
Informer
Informer

Post by kamkardash »

Serious question - does she wear the exact same brown/gray grandma cardigan in every video on purpose?

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

kamkardash wrote:Serious question - does she wear the exact same brown/gray grandma cardigan in every video on purpose?
Yes she does. I think she said she films several videos in a day so that might be why. I just think she's a grub and wears that sweater all the time in combination with no pants.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Another mukbang where she takes 8 and a half minutes to complain about the establishment she got her food from.

Post by Guest »

Damn she looks like a beast on The Doctors.

Just the way she dresses and her hair makes her so fucking frumpy. She honestly reminds me of Susan Boyle sometimes.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

AnnaWintour wrote:Damn she looks like a beast on The Doctors.

Just the way she dresses and her hair makes her so fucking frumpy. She honestly reminds me of Susan Boyle sometimes.
Yes! Thank you! I was wondering wht she looked familiar...

soundofsilence
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soundofsilence »

There is something disturbing about her mystery unboxing videos. A 26 (27?) year old women squealing like a 3 year old over some collectable toys... *shudder*. I'm all for collecting things, but her tone and expressions just give me the creeps.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

I agree. I used to like it them, but now it's getting the point of really awkward and weird. I don't really watch her anymore anyways, but when I catch an unboxing she basically shits her pants over plastic barnes an noble toys.
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

CrowRot wrote:I agree. I used to like it them, but now it's getting the point of really awkward and weird. I don't really watch her anymore anyways, but when I catch an unboxing she basically shits her pants over plastic barnes an noble toys.
Graveyard girl used to do those unboxings too. (Not sure if she still does) And she never sounded manic when opening them. I get this vibe that Cassie is grasping at any type of joy in her life to help her along, and these toys are the newest stab at finding happiness. Then it faded and she has to go out and buy more boxes to get that feeling again.

I wonder if she made up the story about the Barnes and noble employee judging her in an effort to defend herself on camera.... I can't see a B&N employee caring, and CASSIE looks old enough to be that aunt that's buying stocking stuffers for her nieces and nephews.

NoKingsAllHands
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoKingsAllHands »

GoldChocobo wrote:
CrowRot wrote:I agree. I used to like it them, but now it's getting the point of really awkward and weird. I don't really watch her anymore anyways, but when I catch an unboxing she basically shits her pants over plastic barnes an noble toys.
Graveyard girl used to do those unboxings too. (Not sure if she still does) And she never sounded manic when opening them. I get this vibe that Cassie is grasping at any type of joy in her life to help her along, and these toys are the newest stab at finding happiness. Then it faded and she has to go out and buy more boxes to get that feeling again.

I wonder if she made up the story about the Barnes and noble employee judging her in an effort to defend herself on camera.... I can't see a B&N employee caring, and CASSIE looks old enough to be that aunt that's buying stocking stuffers for her nieces and nephews.

Oh, for the love of christ. The whole fucking universe is out to get Cassie. People at Barnes and Noble, people that serve her at restaurants/take her order, her old preschool friend that she hasn't seen in 20 years, the woman at the grocery store that rang her up several months ago, the guy she spoke to on the phone about that one thing a year ago. She's projecting her insecurities all the time.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

She didn't complain about olive gardens service because they sent her a gift card, LMAO.

So instead she complains about how people called her racist in the last mukbang.

wordydaysjazzynights
Debater
Debater

Post by wordydaysjazzynights »

Her line of logic over racism is cringy. Not that I agree or disagree, or even care, but as a black woman, watching that gave me second hand embarrassment. I mean I was introduced to Cassie because of Petty Paige's video on her, so PR wise, I think she should refrain from any dialogue about how she is "slightly" racist, or has a varying degree of racism programmed in her. She seems unable to take responsibility for anything, though I tend to be of the mindset that people can be too sensitive and I do doubt she actually did something truly racist.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Basically she says "everyone is a little bit racist so I'm not any worse than anyone else!"

STOP TALKING ABOUT RACISM, CASSIE. It gets you in trouble every effing time.

octoberishere
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by octoberishere »

I'm not going to make fun of her. It's too easy. She is obviously not okay. Cassie is suffering from depression, and I think it's much worse than the realizes.

It all makes sense. The unwashed hair and face. The frumpy "hide me" clothes. The weight gain. The poor attempt to sound excited/happy in any of her videos, particularly the mystery unboxings.

I remember what it is like to feel that sad. I was that way some years ago. You no longer take pride in your appearance, every day feels the same, you don't love yourself or your life.

She really needs help. I don't think the dermatillomania inspired therapist is going to cut it.

The only thing I can't forgive is the giveaway. That is cheap as hell and insulting. No one wants a box of shitty little samples and random junk you didn't want. I'm trying really hard to hold back. Don't even have a give away if you can't put forth a pinch of effort and make it nice (doesn't have to be exorbitant).

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

Her latest Mukbang was so bad.

Idk why, but listening to her squeal about anime is............. really cringey................ I hate to use that word but yikes. She needs a new hobby, a new job. I've been trying really hard to give Cassie the benefit of the doubt these days, but I can't. Her whole racism spiel in her Mukbang was annoying and unneeded. Bad content in this Chili's tonight.
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

NoKingsAllHands
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoKingsAllHands »

You'd think that she'd just ditch doing these MOOOKBANGS. They have significantly less views and the likes/dislikes are somewhat close as opposed to her other videos. I guess these are just an excuse for her to stuff her face after "not eating all day".

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Is it me or are these mystery unboxings getting more and more sad?

Return to “Thrift Thick”