The ShitShow Pt. 72 - High Butt Cracks and Broken Backs!

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The ShitShow Pt. 72 - High Butt Cracks and Broken Backs!

Post by Desert Wind »

Hi everyone!!

I finally got on. Phoenix' new hair cut is cute and it's about fucking time.

Lily is regressing and her pout parties are getting worse. Sam needs to reign her in a bit.

Phoenix didn't need his name in Lily's book. He has his own books, he can put his name in them.

They must be hurting for money, Sam is selling EVERYTHING and Jobless downgraded his phone to a cheaper model and now Sam is going outside the home to make money.

Anything else? I don't think so, at the moment.
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

bump
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bump »

Are most of you moving to the other site? I pretty much only visit this thread and Kalel's thread, but mainly just read and not post anymore. I'm sticking with GG to post anything, but if most of you are going to the other site I'll read over there as well..

I refuse to watch this scumfuck's videos, so I want to know where the main discussion is going down because you guys do a way better job of understanding Scam's life than she herself does.
ImageImageImage

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

How pathetic. Look at all the vlog names that have peppa pig in them. Desperate much Scum?

She may as well name the vlogs "My sparkly nails." "My sparkly fingernails." "Glitter for my eyelids." "My glittery eyelids." "I may have a face and body that looks like I'm 50 but I'm mentally 14 years old." "Can someone buy me a unicorn, I'M TOTALLY OBSESSSSSED!"

I'll stick to gg :tu:

ChiquitoTaquito
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChiquitoTaquito »

Are the Schuermans days so boring yesterday's vlog was exactly the same as today's? Or did Samantha make a biff?
I can't believe she left it up and didn't even try to upload a new one. Maybe Lily's party was soooo exhausting she needed two days to recover..

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

Omg I died laughing at Lily telling Phoenix "nothing for you, sorry for you" after she opened up her gifts. Also good for lily telling Phoenix no and snatching her gifts back when he tried to help open them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by tryburch »

GGANON wrote:Omg I died laughing at Lily telling Phoenix "nothing for you, sorry for you" after she opened up her gifts. Also good for lily telling Phoenix no and snatching her gifts back when he tried to help open them.

lmao oh I need to see the vlog, love that Lily has no problem telling her brother off finally a lady in that Scott / Schuerman family with a backbone and a mouth!

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

She's clearly loosing it. I wonder how long it will take before she goes to the hospital/gets professional help, if she isn't already receiving it?

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betinha29 »

I haven't left & I haven't signed up to any other site. Was just out of the country for 3 weeks for personal reasons.
Haven't watched any vlogs yet. I agree Sam instills fear in her kids. Asking negative questions like "Are you sad, buddy? Are you gonna cry? Will you miss me?" is detrimental to a child's mental health. Instead she should say "You look great Phoenix. You're going to make so many new friends. I can't wait to hear about your day later." I'm not a mom, but I'm sure the first day of school is hard on the mom too, but you don't let your kid see that. Cry on the ride home by yourself if you have to, not in front of him. I specifically remember my kindergarten teacher teaching us how to write the number 8 with two circles (one on top of the other) and I was already writing the 8's like a vertical infinity symbol. I always wanted to push the limits when it came to school... why? Because my mom encouraged me. Keyword: ENCOURAGE. Moms should be a beacon of strength and light. When I look at my mom, I can count on 1 hand how many times I've seen her cry in front of me in my life. When I cried as a child, did she say "Are you sad?" HELL NO. She already knew I was sad, OBVIOUSLY. She would cheer me up in her own mom-way. I'm so grateful for having her. Sorry for the mushy stuff.

CAN NOT SAY THE SAME FOR SAMANTHA & I FEEL BAD FOR THE KIDS.
They have no one to look up to at home. I hope they have really great teachers that help them.

Lily has been an outcast in that home since birth. I have already said this multiple times - she has grown a hard shell when it comes to her moms "scare" tactics. She's used to not being first, to not getting hugs and kisses and cuddles, to losing, etc. Phoenix has been babied his whole existence, so he will listen and believe anything his mother tells him. I don't know if Sam knows it & does it intentionally and maliciously, but if so, she is a tool. I don't know what mommy books she's been reading, but I don't think any of them advise parents to ingrain fear and nervousness into a child and let it develop and then encourage it even further.

I'll probably get shit for this, so be forewarned:
I don't think anyone is born with anxiety.

& I'll leave it at that.

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by tryburch »

I watched Sam's 10 things about me video. She really moved out of her home at 16 due to her dad's wife. Dad was okay with that? To be a nanny at 16 and still be in high school, where was her parent's during this timeframe.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

betinha29 wrote:I haven't left & I haven't signed up to any other site. Was just out of the country for 3 weeks for personal reasons.
Haven't watched any vlogs yet. I agree Sam instills fear in her kids. Asking negative questions like "Are you sad, buddy? Are you gonna cry? Will you miss me?" is detrimental to a child's mental health. Instead she should say "You look great Phoenix. You're going to make so many new friends. I can't wait to hear about your day later." I'm not a mom, but I'm sure the first day of school is hard on the mom too, but you don't let your kid see that. Cry on the ride home by yourself if you have to, not in front of him. I specifically remember my kindergarten teacher teaching us how to write the number 8 with two circles (one on top of the other) and I was already writing the 8's like a vertical infinity symbol. I always wanted to push the limits when it came to school... why? Because my mom encouraged me. Keyword: ENCOURAGE. Moms should be a beacon of strength and light. When I look at my mom, I can count on 1 hand how many times I've seen her cry in front of me in my life. When I cried as a child, did she say "Are you sad?" HELL NO. She already knew I was sad, OBVIOUSLY. She would cheer me up in her own mom-way. I'm so grateful for having her. Sorry for the mushy stuff.

They have no one to look up to at home. I hope they have really great teachers that help them.

Lily has been an outcast in that home since birth. I have already said this multiple times - she has grown a hard shell when it comes to her moms "scare" tactics. She's used to not being first, to not getting hugs and kisses and cuddles, to losing, etc. Phoenix has been babied his whole existence, so he will listen and believe anything his mother tells him. I don't know if Sam knows it & does it intentionally and maliciously, but if so, she is a tool. I don't know what mommy books she's been reading, but I don't think any of them advise parents to ingrain fear and nervousness into a child and let it develop and then encourage it even further.

& I'll leave it at that.
You should come to the other site. It's much easier to log in and no issues like GG/TAPATALK has at times.

I agree with everything you said above!! Every.single.word!! 1000000000000%!!!! YES!! And exactly - no one is born with anxiety!!! So , so so true!!! Sam has instilled fear in her kids and it's sick and very sad!! As much as I don't like X and Lily gets on my nerves (I like her better than X), I do feel for them both - they have no one to look up to as good role models. It's very sad. Sam has instilled her kids with the fear of them always needing her and to just be scared of everything!!! I could go on and on with what I see - and it's just sad. I hate how she puts X on this pedestal and praises him for all he does, even if it's not done correctly, and Lily is like below X on dirt level. My heart at times breaks for her. I just wish she'd stop with that baby talk crap!!! And stop sticking your tongue out in snapchat and in pics. Talk NORMAL - i can't understand X most of the time & Lily now at times talks to where she can't be understood - Sam and Jay need to correct that now!!! I wonder what X's classmates think of him? I just wonder that's all.

He should have already be taught the simple things like writing some things like his NAME for crying out loud!!! That's something S&J could have been teaching him - but no, they're so damn lazy and don't like you said Betinha29, they don't encourage them to do anything!! They don't push or encourage them to strive and do their best - I hate how Sam asks them negative questions like you said "will you miss me"? "Will you be sad"? Stuff like that - that's f'in ridiculous to be telling your kids that crap - and like you I barely or rarely saw my mom cry as a child - I know she did that in private bc she told me as I got older, etc, but Sam is a complete mess and a terrible mom....and Jay - well, he's a complete lazy ass Pig who does absolute nothing productive and is not a good role model for his so. - and he isn't for his daughter either...

Ok well I got on my soap box and just rambled. But again, I agree with EVERYTHING you've said Betinha29!!!! Preach it girl!! You should try the new site with us all. No biggie if you choose not to. I still come here and read and thank everyone :-)

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

betinha29 wrote:I haven't left & I haven't signed up to any other site. Was just out of the country for 3 weeks for personal reasons.

& I'll leave it at that.
You should come to the other site. It's much easier to log in and no issues like GG/TAPATALK has at times.

I agree with everything you said above!! Every.single.word!! 1000000000000%!!!! YES!! And exactly - no one is born with anxiety!!! So , so so true!!! Sam has instilled fear in her kids and it's sick and very sad!! As much as I don't like X and Lily gets on my nerves (I like her better than X), I do feel for them both - they have no one to look up to as good role models. It's very sad. Sam has instilled her kids with the fear of them always needing her and to just be scared of everything!!! I could go on and on with what I see - and it's just sad. I hate how she puts X on this pedestal and praises him for all he does, even if it's not done correctly, and Lily is like below X on dirt level. My heart at times breaks for her. I just wish she'd stop with that baby talk crap!!! And stop sticking your tongue out in snapchat and in pics. Talk NORMAL - i can't understand X most of the time & Lily now at times talks to where she can't be understood - Sam and Jay need to correct that now!!! I wonder what X's classmates think of him? I just wonder that's all.

He should have already be taught the simple things like writing some things like his NAME for crying out loud!!! That's something S&J could have been teaching him - but no, they're so damn lazy and don't like you said Betinha29, they don't encourage them to do anything!! They don't push or encourage them to strive and do their best - I hate how Sam asks them negative questions like you said "will you miss me"? "Will you be sad"? Stuff like that - that's f'in ridiculous to be telling your kids that crap - and like you I barely or rarely saw my mom cry as a child - I know she did that in private bc she told me as I got older, etc, but Sam is a complete mess and a terrible mom....and Jay - well, he's a complete lazy ass Pig who does absolute nothing productive and is not a good role model for his so. - and he isn't for his daughter either...

Ok well I got on my soap box and just rambled. But again, I agree with EVERYTHING you've said Betinha29!!!! Preach it girl!! You should try the new site with us all. No biggie if you choose not to. I still come here and read and thank everyone :-)

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

What ever happened to BS that was living with them?
Sorry I unsubscribed months ago and was just checking back on their channel looking at Xmas vids and didn't see her anywhere there anymore, just the brother.

jbeth
Informer
Informer

Post by jbeth »

Wow, I've been away far too long. I don't subscribe to any of her channels anymore but I have the vlog's videos page bookmarked but then I just go to my subscriptions page right away anyway. lol I just noticed though that she hadn't posted anything in 4 days now so I came here to see what was up with that. Now I see mentions of a new site. Someone PM me and hit me up with that link. (I may have found it though?)

jerags
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by jerags »

jbeth wrote:Wow, I've been away far too long. I don't subscribe to any of her channels anymore but I have the vlog's videos page bookmarked but then I just go to my subscriptions page right away anyway. lol I just noticed though that she hadn't posted anything in 4 days now so I came here to see what was up with that. Now I see mentions of a new site. Someone PM me and hit me up with that link. (I may have found it though?)
Not sure of the new site, although I'd love to know what it is too, but they took a 'family stay-cation/ break' for about the last week or so. Instead of posting their normal crap vlog yesterday, they did an hour livestream... didn't have the patience to watch it for an hour, but did read the comments and some were quite epic.

starlalight
Debater
Debater

Post by starlalight »

Tami wrote:What ever happened to BS that was living with them?
Sorry I unsubscribed months ago and was just checking back on their channel looking at Xmas vids and didn't see her anywhere there anymore, just the brother.
She moved back to Montana caused a rather big scandal, and is now back to making videos!

She has her own private forum here: http://gurugossiper.com/viewforum.php?f=516 PM for a password.

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

Why is it password locked? She has her own YT channel now. Can you unlock the board? If not, can you please PM me the password. Thx :tu:

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Come join us over here on the new site. There's much more activity over here at this new site and there is here and it's much more easier to get in and on to!

http://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/m/?f=8938608

I hope this link works?

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

After they went out to lunch, did Sam and Randi Wright do any scissoring? :rofl:

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

Ugh I just wanna slap her when she says "booty" or "thingamabobber"!

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”