Post by Guest »

Continue discussion here

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 8

Post by skinnylatte »

Ugh I hate how she always talks/captions things and then says BUT its not great or BUT I didn't like it.

capgirl
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by capgirl »

^^^ and of course she had to mention Zack's name! :roll:

bunnylicious
Learner
Learner

Post by bunnylicious »

Her latest post about her dog's first time at the beach. Kind of sad because it seems like she ever brings her dog out anywhere.

blahblah123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahblah123 »

These PR companies send her the wrong shades of foundation because she's always lying about her skin tone. When she first moved to California her whole schtick was about how much lighter she had gotten because she barely gets any sun. And she constantly lies about even wearing foundation so she just raves about powders and concealers so these companies probably base their recommendations off of that.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Eevee staring off into the distance wishing Toothy would let her run free!

LOL at the ppl saying Zack's hot. Puh-lease. He looks nothing like Chris Pine and the only reason he's the slightest bit "normal"-looking is because his mouth is closed.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

She seems to spend a lot of money on makeup for someone who doesn't wear that much :roll: :rofl:

I also find it funny that her and zack haven't gone on another significant vacation, mostly just weekends in Palm springs or around cali... Especially since Holly was mentioning that they were planning that trip to Italy and there really hasn't been any mention of it since LOL.

babycheeks8726
Learner
Learner

Post by babycheeks8726 »

Late on this but why the fuck is she complaining in her tweets about pizza having so and so amounts of calories??! Girl, it's PIZZA. Eat right and you don't have to worry about calories. So stupid. 32 years old and yet, so STUPID.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Guys, her measurements are 34-25.5-40. Cuz she says so. [The 34 is a guess. She isn't dumb enough to claim to be a 32 up top, but would die before admitting she's a 36.]

Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

timewasting
Informer
Informer

Post by timewasting »

She's so paranoid, people were suggesting that it was because her dog was adorable and she shot it down by saying that she "never posts pictures of her boyfriend but always posts pictures of her dog."

Who cares? Her boyfriend has public social media accounts where anyone could find his pictures.

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

She looks MUCH bigger than Toothy in her latest pic at the Dodgers game. No flat belly or skinny waist that she constantly portrays in her selfie fitness pics. How is it that she looks much thicker than from when she started out with her trainer?! Also, notice how she doesn't brag about her weight loss anymore from last summer. I'm sure she's gained back all 30lbs (and then some) that she supposedly "lost". Toothy looks like a munchkin next to her w/his unsightly toothy grin...*shiver*

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

"I don't normally post our personal pics but....." :roll:

She doesn't post her pics with Zack because she can't control how she looks as easily (a million selfies vs. a couple pics a stranger took) and they're harder to edit.

And yes they look the same size. She's definitely gained probably because she's building muscle but still eating like shit which is making her look bulky lmao. good job holly.

ay1215
Informer
Informer

Post by ay1215 »

^ She definitely looks bigger, and look at the way she posed, she had both her arms covering her hips so you can't tell how thick she actually is, especially next to him.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Only Holy would wear a cheap tight little dress to a baseball game. :roll:

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

She looks like she's about to hit up a club, and adding the baseball cap with that dress just looks tacky.

Blacklipstick3838
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Blacklipstick3838 »

I can't take it anymore. I unfollowed her on snapchat cuz she begged for new Tarte concealers n as soon as they arrived...there she goes! Holly: "I'm only using these to spot conceal with my powder and no foundation as always!" Meanwhile her next few snaps are of her with caked on foundation!!!!! WE ARE NOT STUPID! YOU CANT GET YOUR BLUSH TO LOOK SMOOTH LIKE THAT WITHOUT A BASE FOR IT TO GLIDE ON TO!!!!!! AND SHE HAS CONTOUR ALL OVER HER NOSE AND FOREHEAD which meaaaaans FOUNDATION!!!! What a dumbass!!!!! I had to unfollow. I always knew about this site one time when I googled her. You guys are right. She looks like she has a belly cuz she couldn't photoshop the pic with her FB. So when she stuck her butt out to try n have that Kim K body, it make he stomach appear a bit bigger. N I hate that she always posts pics with one or more arm on her side tryin to make her waist look smaller than it is! If your skinny BF looks way smaller than you n you clam to be an XS or S at times...then we know you're lying! This chick needs help! She may think we all need help for noticing her bullshit n talking about it on here but no. It's so annoying seeing these fake ass YouTubers try to be someone they are not! In the end I'm not sayin I'm perfect like she is. My message is "you're on YouTube and you constantly lie to make yourself seem so fab when you're NOT n I want you to come on here and KNOW we know about you!" Your YouTube life is almost over. So sick that we can't give constructive criticism. It's always a hate comment to her yet she can lie! Sit down!

tutu
Learner
Learner

Post by tutu »

This chick has been looking thick on her latest photos. Maybe she has finally stopped photoshopping? She's also looking tired and old. Not a cute look at all

ay1215
Informer
Informer

Post by ay1215 »

Blacklipstick3838 wrote:I can't take it anymore. I unfollowed her on snapchat cuz she begged for new Tarte concealers n as soon as they arrived...there she goes! Holly: "I'm only using these to spot conceal with my powder and no foundation as always!" Meanwhile her next few snaps are of her with caked on foundation!!!!! WE ARE NOT STUPID! YOU CANT GET YOUR BLUSH TO LOOK SMOOTH LIKE THAT WITHOUT A BASE FOR IT TO GLIDE ON TO!!!!!! AND SHE HAS CONTOUR ALL OVER HER NOSE AND FOREHEAD which meaaaaans FOUNDATION!!!! What a dumbass!!!!! I had to unfollow.
Lol it's the same old story, "I don't use foundation". She said she used Maybelline Matte + Poreless powder on top of the Tarte concealer. The Matte + Poreless is a powder with buildable coverage, pretty sure if you put any powder or liquid all over your face that counts as foundation. smh, and she calls herself a beauty guru :roll:

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

STOP WITH THE SNAPCHAT DOG FILTER!!! Grow up! You're 32 not 22.

She did like a 3 minute talk to the camera about a Sephora haul, and every 5 seconds the tongue was popping out. Annoying AF. :roll:

jpyst2
Talker
Talker

Post by jpyst2 »

i thought she quit with her trainer only based on that newest photo with zack! she's been eating terribly and it SHOWS. wow. she is probably so GLAD makeup forever didn't send her the correct shdes so now she can pawn them off on her posh mark :) lol

Return to “Hollyannaeree”