Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Slackerbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gargamelle Kaboom (Karina Kaboom) part 3

Post by Slackerbitch »

Karening wrote:KK put up a video that wasn't focused on her obsession with J*; this time, it's about Graveyardgirl and Lime Crime. At several points, ol' Garg goes on a rant about how mean Youtube is, and how it wasn't always this way. It's bad enough she's as big as a house. Now she's not only fat, she's a huge hypocrite. She seriously doesn't see her own turd droppings are part of the problem?
She reminds me of all those old Russian ladies sitting on benches together gossiping and passing judgment on every person they see.

PinkyPunch
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkyPunch »

Slackerbitch wrote:
Karening wrote:KK put up a video that wasn't focused on her obsession with J*; this time, it's about Graveyardgirl and Lime Crime. At several points, ol' Garg goes on a rant about how mean Youtube is, and how it wasn't always this way. It's bad enough she's as big as a house. Now she's not only fat, she's a huge hypocrite. She seriously doesn't see her own turd droppings are part of the problem?
She reminds me of all those old Russian ladies sitting on benches together gossiping and passing judgment on every person they see.
Oh god, that's such a thing in my country as well. :DD I can't even get to the grocery store without experiencing this! My neighbours are relativley old, but they were always like that. Small town, nothing interesting happening, ever. That's what boredom and low simulus life does to them.
-most bespoke packaging experience like no other- Kitchen Cosmetics

Slackerbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Slackerbitch »

PinkyPunch wrote:
Slackerbitch wrote:
Oh god, that's such a thing in my country as well. :DD I can't even get to the grocery store without experiencing this! My neighbours are relativley old, but they were always like that. Small town, nothing interesting happening, ever. That's what boredom and low simulus life does to them.
LOL for all we know old Grags might be doing it as well when she's not doing more videos on Manny.

Post by Guest »

Is kabullshit still around?
Almost forgot she was uploading and editing for herself lol

Looks like she's wearing Peter Moans fav nail polish colour!! Haha!

And that makeup, are we back in the 80's? Karina should've crimped her hair too!

ImageImage

PinkyPunch
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkyPunch »

Wow look at her arms..they are massive. What happened to the "nail polish community hates me coz I'm not fat" gurl?

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

PinkyPunch wrote:Wow look at her arms..they are massive. What happened to the "nail polish community hates me coz I'm not fat" gurl?
She’s definitely packed on the pounds. Whatever she’s consuming stains her teeth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Those pounds are not going to be easy for her to get off. My guess is she’s packing on the pounds due to a
certain class of drugs she’s been taking. Those pounds started coming on fast. It seems she can’t control them.
Who knows though. Long ago, it was said that her mother told her that she was going to have to take her meds.
if she wanted to continue to remain in the home. It looks like she’s been taking them. (No Diagnosis. JMO)

Post by Guest »

She changed her shirt this time, black makes you look slimmer lol

Anyways towards the end of this vid where she's discussing Norvina being disappointed with youtubers selling PR, Gargs talks about an irrelevant YouTuber that used to sell PR.

Sounds a lot like Niki Ursula Murphy.

Starts at 11:24 enjoy ;) lol

https://hooktube.com/_i4tw_3alBo

Post by Guest »

DP....

She sounds like her words are coming out really heavy and her face show signs of being on something or no sleep.
Girls a wreck!!

Post by Guest »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:Is kabullshit still around?
Almost forgot she was uploading and editing for herself lol

Looks like she's wearing Peter Moans fav nail polish colour!! Haha!

And that makeup, are we back in the 80's? Karina should've crimped her hair too!

ImageImage
That color hoodie ain’t doing her ANY favors...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:She changed her shirt this time, black makes you look slimmer lol

Anyways towards the end of this vid where she's discussing Norvina being disappointed with youtubers selling PR, Gargs talks about an irrelevant YouTuber that used to sell PR.

Hold up... aren't she and niki friends?
I just really, really hate bullshit.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

In theory they are. Nicole from YWP, sells her PR all the time. She hasn’t got caught yet and KK doesn’t like her.
She has called her out in her box but not in her videos before. I wish she would just call her out on video.

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

tar wrote:In theory they are. Nicole from YWP, sells her PR all the time. She hasn’t got caught yet and KK doesn’t like her.
She has called her out in her box but not in her videos before. I wish she would just call her out on video.
Was thinking the same! Karina really hates YWP for some shit going back to the nail polish days (and I ain't a fan of YWP myself, but you know how Karina is when she's feeling vengeful and bitter about someone... she mentions the pettiest shit about her in completely unrelated videos constantly) and yeah YWP was suspected of selling her PR (which I don't know why she still gets sent... is she still not filming and just shilling shit on snapchat?)
I just really, really hate bullshit.

Post by Guest »

BKiddo wrote:
Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:She changed her shirt this time, black makes you look slimmer lol

Hold up... aren't she and niki friends?
I thought at this stage she had none online, but you could be right.

She mentioned the person was involved with a company that bullies people, I assumed it was a hint at GC and I'm not sure who out of Nicole YWP or Niki was a supporter of GC.

But maybe you or Tar might remember more than me lol
Either way it's a scummy thing to do.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

YWP friends with the owner of Gerard Cosmetics. She stayed in her home when she and the Troll went to LA last year. KK hates Gerard Cosmetics, so it had to be YWP she was talking about.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I wish Karina would just say her name. She has talked about YWP before but never says her name.
She sometimes puts it in the box. I guess she doesn’t want her to have any airtime or mentions even
if it is bad. Karina doesn’t care for old YWP at all.

Post by Guest »

Thanks guys!

It's coming back to me now.

What I remember was Karina doing a vid on youngwild&polished stealing.

Post by Guest »

OMG! I think gargamelle is drunk or lost her balls...
She's such a mess!!

She's obsessed with Jeffree, Jaclyn and Tati.
The way she goes on about them makes me puke.

Gargs even has a Jeffree and Jaclyn playlist lol

Time for a new gargamelle thread!!

PinkyPunch
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkyPunch »

lmao that last picture :rofl: :rofl:

tar