Re: ICALLITBEINGASTONERCOUCHPOTATO General Thread Part 11

Post by Extrasoda » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:26 pm

rosesandroses wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:55 pm
Extrasoda wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:56 pm
frozenhalloweencandy wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:51 pm
I miss the good ole days of this girls content. Remember chris’s YouTube channel? I don’t think anyone cared enough about him to reupload those videos but man... I just recall his face being WHITE like Rachel had obviously done his makeup.

Also does anyone else remember her tumblr that was like a beauty guru spoof??
Yeah, she told that she tried to conceal his pimples :D but actually he had a shit ton of foundation on his face.

Everything is gone... her channel, her tumblr, her website. I rewatch her old videos and I realize when she made the wrong turn. Rachel of 2012-13 was entertaining and then freaking Seattle happened. Things changed forever, Rachel became lazy, anxious and just bland. And became "trendy" in terms of talking about mental illnesses and sexuality all the time.

How are you able to watch her old videos?
I downloaded some of her vids from waybackmachine and posted a link here some months ago.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9da76jb2sem5 ... 5BHoa?dl=0

I also have some of her tutorials, but didn't upload them to dropbox. But I don't have videos of Chris :)

shifty_armchair
Talker
Talker

Post by shifty_armchair » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:02 pm

daydreamer wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:21 am
Nothing like them complaining for an hour straight and Rachel talking about her health issues that she won’t disclose on the pod but will constantly reference
I really think she's making a lot of this up to feed into her victim complex. I couldn't believe on the last pod when she said that she learned that lack of sleep can exacerbate her anxiety. She's been in therapy for how long and is just now figuring this out? Unbelievable. I also had to laugh out loud when they said to talk to a doctor before taking melatonin and described what it does. It's melatonin- who doesn't know what that is?!

badhairspray
Informer
Informer

Post by badhairspray » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:32 pm

So I noticed that on one of her videos where she's doing a time lapse or whatever and you can see her hands.. that her knuckles are pretty dark. This is commonly a sign of prediabetes. I don't really keep up with Rachel's podcast anymore, has she mentioned anything related to this?

Butterball222
Talker
Talker

Post by Butterball222 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:18 pm

badhairspray wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:32 pm
So I noticed that on one of her videos where she's doing a time lapse or whatever and you can see her hands.. that her knuckles are pretty dark. This is commonly a sign of prediabetes. I don't really keep up with Rachel's podcast anymore, has she mentioned anything related to this?

I haven’t kept up with her for a long time, basically once she stopped YouTube (had continued hate watching her videos after the Seattle move and she changed for the worse). But it seems like maybe the prediabetes could be the source of these heath issues she talks about?

Smores
Learner
Learner

Post by Smores » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:19 pm

Looks like the podcast is officially ending at the end of September. Chris got a big promotion at work in a managerial type role and it is much more time consuming for him. That’s really good for him, go Chris!

rosesandroses
Learner
Learner

Post by rosesandroses » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:34 pm

Wow, well I guess that's it then.

Walking Pharmacy
Debater
Debater

Post by Walking Pharmacy » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:29 pm

Maybe if she didn't manage to make Chris do all of the actual work for the podcast (editing, coming up with ~~binch time bullshit, getting sponsorships) and stopped pretending like she works a real job, it wouldn't be so overwhelming for him. They sit and chat for an hour once a week. There is no real content. I don't blame Chris one bit for not wanting to do it and I'm happy for him and his promotion. It's just more of her classic lazy bullshit.

Informer
Informer

Post by 24601 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:40 am

Walking Pharmacy wrote:Maybe if she didn't manage to make Chris do all of the actual work for the podcast (editing, coming up with ~~binch time bullshit, getting sponsorships) and stopped pretending like she works a real job, it wouldn't be so overwhelming for him. They sit and chat for an hour once a week. There is no real content. I don't blame Chris one bit for not wanting to do it and I'm happy for him and his promotion. It's just more of her classic lazy bullshit.
This is so accurate. She has plenty of time to do all of the podcast work and all of her “art work” too. I’m sure Chris could spare an hour if all he had to do was chat, but it’s so inconsiderate of Rachel to make him do all of the work on it over the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

talkaboutit
Informer
Informer

Post by talkaboutit » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:25 am

Not to mention the only reason her art is semi successful is because of her social media presence and persona. It’s only her “binches” buying art. She should have taken that podcast as a way of client retention and invested her time accordingly. It’s literally for HER business. Chris has an income.

But as usual, Rachel has to take Chris’ success as her own.

Hollyb14
Learner
Learner

Post by Hollyb14 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:01 am

I guess they finally ran out of BuzzFeed quizzes and “things the chunks would be.”

I’m seeing #twitchisoverparty trending on twitter. Could this affect his job??

shifty_armchair
Talker
Talker

Post by shifty_armchair » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:09 am

Thank God the pod is ending so I don't have to hate listen anymore. I scoffed when she said that they were ending it while it was still good. What about two goobers in their late twenties talking about video games and taking buzzfeed quizzes for an hour is good?

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Edie » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:12 am

I see nothing much has changed with Rachel.

QueenOfSlayton
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenOfSlayton » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:05 pm

I have not been keeping up with her at all, but I noticed that she posted a picture of some ice cream from Nana’s Green Tea. I guess this means she’s not vegan anymore? No surprise there, if so— she can’t seem tp be consistent with anything except for complaining.
"Sure, Jan..."

Smores
Learner
Learner

Post by Smores » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:05 pm

When she posts IG stories of her shop updates, she doesn’t even have replies turned on. Does she not want people to engage with her art content? She is really sabotaging herself. Her store is built on her social media presence. If she isn’t going to have a podcast, she needs to find another way to engage with her followers if she want to give the store a fighting chance.

talkaboutit
Informer
Informer

Post by talkaboutit » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:17 am

It’s so weird how since Chris is busy with his team week for work Rachel is like “we are so busy”. I can see meeting your significant others coworkers once or twice for a few dinners or something. I work in tech on a well knit group and consider us all friends in and out of the office , but my significant other doesn’t cross that line. That’s my career and my space to be an individuals. He’s gone to a few dinners , but would never dream of inserting himself into “team week”.

Rachel can’t even let Chris have his professional job to himself.

zoeyisqueen
Learner
Learner

Post by zoeyisqueen » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:25 pm

Guess she needs that Adam and Eve $$$$$

Walking Pharmacy
Debater
Debater

Post by Walking Pharmacy » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:11 pm

They're talking about being ~~~non monogamous~~~ on the last podcast.

apollo-veggie
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by apollo-veggie » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:33 pm

according to her instagram story she's looking at studio space for her shop. wonder who's footing the bill for that? i highly doubt she sells enough 99 cent phone wallpapers to pay to rent a space out. lord knows the clay stuff isn't popular enough either

Butterball222
Talker
Talker

Post by Butterball222 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:11 pm

Walking Pharmacy wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:11 pm
They're talking about being ~~~non monogamous~~~ on the last podcast.
I’m hoping this is Chris’ idea so he can transition to just an overall better girlfriend

Informer
Informer

Post by 24601 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:35 pm

I listened to the episode where they announced the podcast ending and Rachel says someone leaked the podcast to her parents, so now I guess we won’t find out any more family or Miss Honey updates.

Did anyone else hear her mention talking to her “friend Tess” in that episode? Tess from the Twats? Was kind of hoping we would finally get the tea on what happened with them.

shifty_armchair
Talker
Talker

Post by shifty_armchair » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:00 am

Walking Pharmacy wrote:They're talking about being ~~~non monogamous~~~ on the last podcast.
I thought it was in poor taste to say that one partner can’t “scratch every itch” with Chris sitting right there. If they’re not monogamous, then that’s fine but to say that Chris isn’t everything she needs right in front of him is incredibly rude

souplessbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by souplessbitch » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:23 am

shifty_armchair wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:00 am
Walking Pharmacy wrote:They're talking about being ~~~non monogamous~~~ on the last podcast.
I thought it was in poor taste to say that one partner can’t “scratch every itch” with Chris sitting right there. If they’re not monogamous, then that’s fine but to say that Chris isn’t everything she needs right in front of him is incredibly rude
To be fair they seem to be only sexually open, not really romantically, and I would assume that many, if not all, of her other partners have a vagina. I did find it interesting that she said she's never seen him passionately kiss another person, so they must not ever be having threesomes (unless if there's a no kissing rule, but doubt it.)

Hollyb14
Learner
Learner

Post by Hollyb14 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:01 pm

Let’s be real if Chris is even partaking in other sexual partners in this hip cool open relationship they ain’t girls.

strawberry_hearts
Debater
Debater

Post by strawberry_hearts » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:45 am

I don’t get why shes even with Chris anymore if she likes vagina more. She just had to let everyone know she’s bi and proud even though she was in a straight relationship. I feel bad for Chris. I wish I could be a fly on her wall to see what really goes on between them lol they have no chemistry.

Hollyb14
Learner
Learner

Post by Hollyb14 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:58 am

She is only still with him 100% bc of the chunks and financial support. If they were to both tragically pass away and she all of a sudden won the lottery or actually miraculously got a high paying job to support herself (lol) she’d be gone in a heartbeat.

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”