Hannah.. and All Ingrid's other Girlfriend

anon2016
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hannah.. and All Ingrid's other Girlfriend

Post by anon2016 »

Okay. I made an account specifically to post this question.
Does anyone else feel bad for Hannah Hart? I've been a long time fan of hers. She seems so genuinely caring and kind. We all know what happened with her and Ingrid's relationship: Ingrid fell so in love so fast and got uber bored and left Hannah in the dust, sad and lonely, just like she did with all her previous men and will do with future women. I've also been a long time lover/hater of Ingrid's. I've read all her forums on here and dispise her just as much as everyone else. She's a pathological liar, obviously. But how was Hannah supposed to know that? In all her videos since their break up (jan 2016-ish) she seems so sad and depressed. Anyone else notice this?

marysunshine
Debater
Debater

Re: Hannah.. and All Ingrid's other Girlfriend

Post by marysunshine »

I agree, I particularly felt really sorry in her Raw My Drunk Kitchen video, she sounded broken. She seems to be a sweet, nice person. You can see deep sadness in her eyes, it was hard to watch for me.

[youtube][/youtube]
English is not my first language, I apologize in advance for my mistakes _-_

Schmoopy
Talker
Talker

Post by Schmoopy »

I also feel really sorry for Hannah. I'm a big fan of her, but I think she will do much better without Ingrid. Ingrid really took her for a ride and it's obvious Hannah thought it could last, but Ingrid obviously had other plans.

freethinker
Informer
Informer

Post by freethinker »

Did Ingrid dump Hannah ?

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Damn... I saw that coming. Ingrid is fucked up in her head and no relationship is going to fix her. She's not going to be happy gay or straight. #seektherapy

anon2016
Learner
Learner

Post by anon2016 »

Yeah they broke up in January ish. Announced it in March on Twitter. She moved on fast to this chick she's with now. Who apparently was in the process of transisioming to a man and quit because of Ingrid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon2016
Learner
Learner

Post by anon2016 »

Yeah they broke up in January ish. Announced it in March on Twitter. She moved on fast to this chick she's with now. Who apparently was in the process of transisioming to a man and quit because of Ingrid.

fuzzypickles
Talker
Talker

Post by fuzzypickles »

there were rumors that hannah broke up with swike to start dating ingrid (and this was why grace/mamrie didn't like ingrid). Pretty sure hannah and swike were together for a longggg time so I wouldn't be surprised if she regrets breaking up with her for ingrid

bbbubblyyy
Learner
Learner

Post by bbbubblyyy »

fuzzypickles wrote:there were rumors that hannah broke up with swike to start dating ingrid (and this was why grace/mamrie didn't like ingrid). Pretty sure hannah and swike were together for a longggg time so I wouldn't be surprised if she regrets breaking up with her for ingrid
While I don't think Hannah broke up with Swike just to date Ingrid, I definitely think Ingrid was a factor in them breaking up. Like, homegirl was hanging around with the pair of them whilst they were still living together/breaking up! She was in their HOUSE, hanging out with Swike just weeks before her and Hannah got together. I just think it's so fucked up how everything transpired. Ingrid really has no shame when it comes to getting what she wants.

And I definitely think Hannah is regretting it now. She posted this recently on Tumblr: http://hannahhart.com/post/146456414021 ... 0%E0%A4%B9 :(

She fucked it up so bad though. I don't think there's any going back for them now, not after everything that happened.

Sidenote: I was watching the #GirlLove panel from VidCon that Swike moderated and Rosanna and Cassey Ho kept bringing up Ingrid, then Lilly mentions her, and Swike's face :D lol.. Starts around 41:00:

bananasandwich
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bananasandwich »

bbbubblyyy wrote:
fuzzypickles wrote:there were rumors that hannah broke up with swike to start dating ingrid (and this was why grace/mamrie didn't like ingrid). Pretty sure hannah and swike were together for a longggg time so I wouldn't be surprised if she regrets breaking up with her for ingrid
While I don't think Hannah broke up with Swike just to date Ingrid, I definitely think Ingrid was a factor in them breaking up. Like, homegirl was hanging around with the pair of them whilst they were still living together/breaking up! She was in their HOUSE, hanging out with Swike just weeks before her and Hannah got together. I just think it's so fucked up how everything transpired. Ingrid really has no shame when it comes to getting what she wants.

And I definitely think Hannah is regretting it now. She posted this recently on Tumblr: http://hannahhart.com/post/146456414021 ... 0%E0%A4%B9 :(

She fucked it up so bad though. I don't think there's any going back for them now, not after everything that happened.
Guys I like reeeeeally don't think homegirl Hannah is worried about or missing Ingrid at all. The tumblr post/word could be about so many things. Keep in mind that the relationship was officially over a while before they announced, which means they likely knew it was over or probably over well before that. I can't imagine it's easy seeing an ex because you have to be in the same visible industry, but with the level of closure they seemed to get, my guess is Hannah is well moved on at this point. Either that post/word is about family (her sis just joined her for Vidcon), it's about someone new/else, or she's just being a word lover like she often is. (It's a cool word.)

If anything, Ingrid's actions and stuff since they broke up is probably confirmation for H that they did the right thing.

Also, like sometimes relationships just don't work. It's great for a while, but a few years in, you're not making each other happy. My sense from the whole Swike Hannah situation is it just might have been that. Like, it sucks, but sometimes it's not some crazy dramatic thing, it just doesn't work out. I'm all for some good tea here on the GG, but I think maybe the reality is less crazy and exciting than the speculation.

anon2016
Learner
Learner

Post by anon2016 »

Ok I'm new to watching Hannah, who's swike? What's the scoop on her?

bbbubblyyy
Learner
Learner

Post by bbbubblyyy »

bananasandwich wrote:
bbbubblyyy wrote:

Guys I like reeeeeally don't think homegirl Hannah is worried about or missing Ingrid at all. The tumblr post/word could be about so many things. Keep in mind that the relationship was officially over a while before they announced, which means they likely knew it was over or probably over well before that. I can't imagine it's easy seeing an ex because you have to be in the same visible industry, but with the level of closure they seemed to get, my guess is Hannah is well moved on at this point. Either that post/word is about family (her sis just joined her for Vidcon), it's about someone new/else, or she's just being a word lover like she often is. (It's a cool word.)

If anything, Ingrid's actions and stuff since they broke up is probably confirmation for H that they did the right thing.

Also, like sometimes relationships just don't work. It's great for a while, but a few years in, you're not making each other happy. My sense from the whole Swike Hannah situation is it just might have been that. Like, it sucks, but sometimes it's not some crazy dramatic thing, it just doesn't work out. I'm all for some good tea here on the GG, but I think maybe the reality is less crazy and exciting than the speculation.
Oh, I wasn't saying the Tumblr post is about Ingrid. I was thinking it was about Swike. I don't think Hannah cares about Ingrid other than just thinking what a mistake!!

Or maybe this is just me projecting. Either way, I don't think there's any going back for Hannah/Swike. She really put the nail in the coffin with the whole Ingrid thing. I just sense that she regrets it...

anon2016
Learner
Learner

Post by anon2016 »

bbbubblyyy wrote:
bananasandwich wrote:
bbbubblyyy wrote:

Oh, I wasn't saying the Tumblr post is about Ingrid. I was thinking it was about Swike. I don't think Hannah cares about Ingrid other than just thinking what a mistake!!

Or maybe this is just me projecting. Either way, I don't think there's any going back for Hannah/Swike. She really put the nail in the coffin with the whole Ingrid thing. I just sense that she regrets it...
Let's be honest, who wouldn't regret wasting their time dating Ingrid.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

I really do not get what people see in her. She acts like a teenager. Her IG pic "Best chances 2016" was like she was saying this is her 2016 girlfriend. lmao It will probably be over within the year.

marysunshine
Debater
Debater

Post by marysunshine »

anon2016 wrote:Ok I'm new to watching Hannah, who's swike? What's the scoop on her?

Swike was Hannah's girlfriend and manager before Ingrid. She seems a cool person, plus in my opinion is stunning.
English is not my first language, I apologize in advance for my mistakes _-_

anon2016
Learner
Learner

Post by anon2016 »

Moving on to Jules: I find her extremely annoying and childish. Maybe her and Ingrid are perfect for each other

Stella123456
Learner
Learner

Post by Stella123456 »

bbbubblyyy wrote:
bananasandwich wrote:
bbbubblyyy wrote:

Swike has a girlfriend for like a year now why would she give a shit about Hannah Hart.Ingrid,Swike and Hannah all three have other girlfriends now they are not related in any way now it's pointless to discuss them

Post by Guest »

Ok just to put it here we don't actually have confirmation that Swike and Hannah dated it was just speculation and circumstance like Swike stopped managing Hannah and now manages Lily Singh (IISuperwomanII)
Hannah is moving on to better things (and girlfriends hopefully!) and she just got an award for being a positive LGBTQ rolemodel from GLAAD
Go Hannah! :respekt:

AnusPepper1
Learner
Learner

Post by AnusPepper1 »

I felt SO bad for Hannah when it happened. Especially since I went through a break up at the same time and it was the same situation where the guy told me he loved me super early on, then he suddenly lost interest. Her heartbreak actually helped me a lot, but I feel bad that I was kind of glad she could be heartbroken with me. I really hope her heart is healing well. <3
I'm new here. I've never been a member of a forum before, and I'm still learning my manners. :D

jennym21
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jennym21 »

does anyone who know who the girl's Ingrid's been posting on Twitter about who sent her flowers???

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”