How many pets do they have?

Riot
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: How many pets do they have?

Post by Riot »

As long as they're all well cared for, who cares? I have a mini zoo myself... but they're all happy and my house still smells cozy ;}

gillespiebaby
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by gillespiebaby »

Hannah might also have a guinea pig called guinea guinea guinea, I know she definitely had one once, but I'm not sure it's still alice as no one's mentioned it in a few years- but guinea pigs live for about 6 years so I wouldn't be surprised if she still had it

glamgrl
Informer
Informer

Post by glamgrl »

A ton.

Dogs: Heidi Ho, Pasha, Roo (might have died, haven't seen him in a video in ages), Teddy

Cats: Pinecone, Babycat/Bee (real name is something crazy), Kitchen/Daisy, Katniss, One or 2 "stray/outdoor" cats I know one they call Ladyfriend, Bella, Bear I think Elle said died, and they had kittens with Katniss and Ladyfriend but I think they gave them all away, though Elle showed 2 in a video before.

I don't know if they still have them but over the years I heard mentioned Jelly had a goat, fish, and birds.

Jelly also has a horse, I think just 1 and its at a boarding stable. She seems to change horses a lot (just got a new one) which is not unusual as kids tend to outgrow horses both physically and ability wise. I'm actually wondering if she leases instead of owning just because it would be more convenient until she grows a bit more. Sure they say "her horse" but I have leased horses and referred to them as "mine" as well. Leasing a horse can be more expensive than owning though.

You can see from the videos that their yard is not fenced in, but they do have a fenced in patio and large deck which is where Pasha usually seems to be. It looks like they live in a housing development (but no one built next to them yet) so I doubt they let the dogs out alone but it did surprise me they keep some of the cats outside, I live in a similar type neighborhood and I wouldn't do it.

I would say its a lot of pets but they do seem well taken care of.

Return to “Elle & Blair”