How many pets do they have?

purpledust
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

How many pets do they have?

Post by purpledust »

I will be the first one to admit how lame this post is,but I cant help but wonder how many pets the Fowler's have in total.
I know they have:

Catnis
Teddy
Pasha
roo
bear
daisy
pincone

are the more,is their a heidi ho too?

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: How many pets do they have?

Post by emmygues »

i think they have at least 3 cats not including pinecone. then three dogs with two little dogs and one bigger one. not sure if bear is still alive. was there another cat named bella? i don't remember but they used to have a lot of cats. and blair was the one with her dogs.

fossilfinger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fossilfinger »

Their family seems to collect pets, and I don't think they even have a fenced-in backyard...but their house is also huge so who knows.

iNeonPurple
Learner
Learner

Post by iNeonPurple »

I've also tried to figure this out. I know there is also a cat named Kitchen (not sure if Kitchen and Daisy are two different cats or if they just renamed Daisy), and there's also a cat named Bella. Yikes! How do they keep track of them all?

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

I bet my house they have a horse or two as well.

shadowlurker
Informer
Informer

Post by shadowlurker »

My former boss has 8 cats and a large dog, all rescued. I visited her at home a few times and it never smelled like... you know... weird and she took really good care of them (worked from home a lot).

They [the Fowlers] probably have the funds and a large space to keep them happy, and IDK why the person above assumes they don't have a fenced in backyard. Aside from that, dogs stay in-doors all the time, plus there are dog parks and cats shouldn't be outside unsupervised anyway (IMO at least, cats are smart but people in cars aren't). Plus, if people see a dog roam around they'll probably call animal control, and how often do shitheads steal animals from back yards? Yeah.

Plus, the family in general comes off so fussy that I bet they have a dog-walker/someone who takes care of the animals while mom and dad fowler are gone. Don't think they'd have all those furries if they'd come home to dog shit on the floor every day.

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

fossilfinger wrote:Their family seems to collect pets, and I don't think they even have a fenced-in backyard...but their house is also huge so who knows.
Usually people with a lot of land have an electric fence for dogs. However, I'm sure they don't leave the little dogs out alone, since I'm assuming there could be wild animals in their area.

Dibs
Informer
Informer

Post by Dibs »

dogs: Roo, Heidi Ho, Pasha, Teddy
cats: Bella, (Bear?), Kitchen/Daisy, Katniss, Pinecone. Bella and Bear haven't been sighted or mentioned for ages though but would have to assume at least Bella still lives

Also in some earlier vlog where Elle was filming their sister ride, I think she called the pony "her sister's horse". Not sure if she meant that literally. It's a bit excessive to get a horse for a 10 year old unless you have a stable at home but I guess they'd have money to pay someone to take care of it and exercise it.

stardust
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by stardust »

THAT'S A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE AMOUNT OF PETS. OMGGGGGG, LIKE A ZOO. :HK: :( :o

cowbelle14
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cowbelle14 »

I'm under the impression that their little sister's horse lives at a boarding stable, probably where she takes lessons, rides, and competes.

Ireth0
Informer
Informer

Post by Ireth0 »

cowbelle14 wrote:I'm under the impression that their little sister's horse lives at a boarding stable, probably where she takes lessons, rides, and competes.
Agreed. That's generally how it works with horses anyone owns unless their residence is an actual working farm/ranch and that's what they do for a living.

beautyrushxo
Learner
Learner

Post by beautyrushxo »

They also have 2 birds. They talked about it in the christmas vlogs.

iuliamoon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by iuliamoon »

Her parents must be totally loaded to have that many pets and possibly multiple horses. According to Blair, Jellybean has 'horses' (so I'm guessing they own multiple horses) and even a goat.

Kit167
Informer
Informer

Post by Kit167 »

Are they all deaf like Pinecone cos they fucking need to be anything else would be animal cruelty

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

Ireth0 wrote:
cowbelle14 wrote:I'm under the impression that their little sister's horse lives at a boarding stable, probably where she takes lessons, rides, and competes.
Agreed. That's generally how it works with horses anyone owns unless their residence is an actual working farm/ranch and that's what they do for a living.
Yeah, not that they couldn't afford it but people who own and board their own horses have to get up at all hours of the day (4 a.m. to bail hay for breakfast) to feed them clean their stable, etc. If they hire someone to do it they have to live on the property 24/7. So, I'm sure that is not the arrangement with the Fowlers. They love animals but they would be too damn lazy for all that hoopla.

JediBeauty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JediBeauty »

I also don't understand how they have so many pets yet their parents' house is ALWAYS immaculate... Clean and neat. I have one dog, a Yorkie, who is only a few pounds and he makes quite the messes sometimes, LOL. His toys mostly, not his droppings.

pandaaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pandaaa »

no matter how annoying the fowler sisters can be, i think it is still pretty awesome that they own so many pets. i have been wanting to adopt a rottweiler or a german shepherd but knowing how much work it is to properly train a dog, i havent adopted one yet..

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Mama Fowler is like my idol. Marry rich, stay home playing with dogs and cats all day in my mansion. Take out the pesky offspring and I'd be happy as a clam.

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

^She would beg to differ. She spends a chunk of time at the Glitzy Glam warehouse.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

Their parents have at least 10 pets living with them:
Dogs: Roo, Heidi Ho, Pasha
cats: Bella, Kitchen/Daisy, Katniss, Lady Friend. (Bear died a few years ago)
Other: two birds and Jellybean's pet goat.
Maybe/unclear: Jellybean also "has" a horse, but it's unknown where it lives and if they actually own/bought it. Also, Elle mentioned in a vlog that Katniss and Lady Friend had kittens but didn't say if her parents kept them. She has also showed Jellybean as having a large fish tank in her room but lord knows how many are in there and if they're still alive.

Return to “Elle & Blair”