Daily Vlog Part 79: ItsJudysSlowerThanAGrampyHusband

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 79: ItsJudysSlowerThanAGrampyHusband

Post by kajiraoni »

Scar2016 wrote:Also, why is there TWO upturned wine glasses in the hotel room @ 2:14 mins in this vlog:

[youtube][/youtube]
kajiraoni wrote:Who's the chick with Bunghole?

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

So I'm confused. Banjo was in NY like two days?? According to snapchat he was in their garden scarfing down a tomato and then Judy just snapped they are on the way to Asia.

I'm sure he could have planned a stupid useless NY trip some other time. Just stupid.

These two get dumb and dumber every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Trustno1
Informer
Informer

Post by Trustno1 »

In the bit with the wine glasses, you can see the clean overturned glasses next to the ice bucket. So either, he needed to use two glasses for himself or he was having wine with someone else.

I appears, the girl in the photo above, was at the counter fixing her coffee as Benji was walking up. It seems unlikely that she was with him.

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

Trustno1 wrote:In the bit with the wine glasses, you can see the clean overturned glasses next to the ice bucket. So either, he needed to use two glasses for himself or he was having wine with someone else.

I appears, the girl in the photo above, was at the counter fixing her coffee as Benji was walking up. It seems unlikely that she was with him.

Possibly. But why was she so tuned in to his transaction?

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

kajiraoni wrote:
Trustno1 wrote:In the bit with the wine glasses, you can see the clean overturned glasses next to the ice bucket. So either, he needed to use two glasses for himself or he was having wine with someone else.

I would guess cause he's got a camera planted on him. I Would look at him funny too if he was talking to a camera while ordering coffee.

onsen
Informer
Informer

Post by onsen »

From their tweets and snapchat, their trip to Tokyo has started and I am already annoyed with Douchebag's knowledge of Japan which he often makes mistakes.

hey Douche, when it comes to profounding your love to your favorite international airline, you are supposed to say the letters A-N-A, not "ana airlines". Just look at how Bolt officially says it. Douche is hoping ANA will reach out to them via tweet or something because he included the ANA handle in one of his recent tweets.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Daily Vlog Part 79: ItsJudysSlowerThanAGrampyHusband

Post by H8trAide »

What was Juliana talking about at the end. Wow! And holding up her clothes and panties. OMG!!

Banjo is a twit. That's what gets me with him is he acts all knowledgable and he's not

he has to tweet to ANA airlines. Thirsty!!!!

Gr33nJuic3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gr33nJuic3 »

What was the point of this short New York trip? So much for feeling sad about leaving your kids to go on a trip that could have easily been skipped.

I love how she was listening to Drake while the girls were playing. :love2:

Are you all ready for Benji to act like this is their honeymoon. He's going to be all over Judy and the second they come back be so over her. :roll: :P
Image Image

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

H8trAide wrote:
kajiraoni wrote:

I would guess cause he's got a camera planted on him. I Would look at him funny too if he was talking to a camera while ordering coffee.

Could be. His boyfriend was up in the room waiting for him anyway lol

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

she's so giddy at packing. for the first time in forever :roll:

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

kajiraoni wrote:
H8trAide wrote:
kajiraoni wrote: Possibly. But why was she so tuned in to his transaction?

Could be. His boyfriend was up in the room waiting for him anyway lol
Does Whole Paycheck sell organic lube?
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

umNO
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by umNO »

onsen wrote: Douche is hoping ANA will reach out to them via tweet or something because he included the ANA handle in one of his recent tweets.
ANA sponsored Byron Talbott with a trip to Japan.
[youtube][/youtube]

H8trAide wrote:So Judy is going au natural for Asia. I thought for sure she would show up like a celebrity in the Philippines. She must not want to stick out like a hooker in Japan though. LOL!!!!!!!!
Au natural will last as long as it takes for her to go to the stores in Japan. She's leaving luggage space for all the additional lashes she is going to purchase in Japan.
Image Image

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess »

kittenkong wrote:
butterflyprincess wrote:I haven't watched them in a while because it's the same old shit in every single vlog, but I noticed that Keira's speech is coming along nicely! Miya's is ... better (still needs subtitles lol) and Julianna's seems to be staying the same (or almost regressing?).
It's common for an older sibling's speech to stagnate somewhat when their younger sibling becomes verbal, because they adapt/simplify their own speech to better communicate with their sibling(s) rather than only having to communicate meaningfully with their parents. Julianna and Keira converse freely, which is a good thing. Miya is definitely behind though (both in comparison to Keira right now, and where Julianna was at that age),but nothing to worry about in my opinion.
Yeah, their parents are borderline illiterate with speech problems (ackshee, booberries, etc??) so it makes sense that at least one of them is a little behind. That's really interesting though, thanks!
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

onsen
Informer
Informer

Post by onsen »

Thanks umNO! This is a really good video of Byron's trip to Japan. The fine Japanese cuisine he had is something Douchebag will not be experiencing anytime soon.
And, Byron said ANA and All Nippon Airways correctly (granted he was sponsored) but I am sure if he wasn't, he would have researched first for proper presentation. I was also impressed with how well he held the chopsticks and gently pronouncing the Japanese words. One obvious example is, sake instead of sahkeee. I am not looking forward to hearing Douchebag's broken Japanese which he brags about.

Off topic, Byron and the Mooreons (April and Justin) are from the same network, Kin Community. I doubt the quality of Mooreons' video on their Barcelona cruise will even be close to Japan culinary trip. (Sorry for "going on a tangent, you guyzzzz")

umNO wrote:
onsen wrote: Douche is hoping ANA will reach out to them via tweet or something because he included the ANA handle in one of his recent tweets.
ANA sponsored Byron Talbott with a trip to Japan.
[youtube][/youtube]
H8trAide wrote:So Judy is going au natural for Asia. I thought for sure she would show up like a celebrity in the Philippines. She must not want to stick out like a hooker in Japan though. LOL!!!!!!!!
Au natural will last as long as it takes for her to go to the stores in Japan. She's leaving luggage space for all the additional lashes she is going to purchase in Japan.

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

As per Judy, they were going to have a "chill" day, and all she had to do was pack for herself. Why am I almost certain that she is going to vlog that she FORGOT TO PACK SOMETHING when she gets to Japan or the Philippines?! :rofl:

Crystalized300
Informer
Informer

Post by Crystalized300 »

Today's vlog (08/02): I kinda felt bad for Judz. The girls were acting up all sorts of ways and even Sharky got a time out. Poor Keira wanted to stay with Mama though because she's treated like an actual person there.

niki0190
Talker
Talker

Post by niki0190 »

It breaks my heart when Keira makes that sad face cause she doesn't want to go home. I don't think you want to publicize how your girls hate living with you. Today you could see Judy was struggling with having to look after all three girls herself. It wouldn't be as hard if she just consistently disciplined them, I think we have discussed this down to the ground and there seems to be no improvement with the girls behavior. The minute one of the girls have to "share" they all have meltdowns, and Judys eyes roll back into her head. What was the point of that timeout with Keira? She learnt nothing at the end of it, guess it was a million times better than her being locked up all alone. I am so not looking forward to these two alone. I guess I will have to come back here to get the recaps.

Crystalized300
Informer
Informer

Post by Crystalized300 »

We can all agree today exemplified how little J&B teach their kids behaviorally.

J&M "hitting" each other across the table, all 3 climbing the sofa/back table, M spitting at J, K hitting M, M&K deliberately splashing in the tub, when 1 girl cries = all 3 start to. Ugh, what a nightmare.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Judy snap chatted when they got off the plane on Tokyo. It was so hot and humid. Does this chic not complain about anything????? Damn!!!! You can also see banjo picking his nose is the background.

One thing I noticed is that they didn't go On and on about how much easier it is to travel without the kids. I'm sure that's coming up.

ohyesshedid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohyesshedid »

that's not fair!

the girls were a handful today :o

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”