Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PrankVSPrank(BFvsGF) Part 5: InstaHoesVsBreakupWoes

Post by Bugman22 »

HereKittyKitty wrote:
ashley1864 wrote:its just weird how back in like 2011/2012 i always thought Jeana was pretty mature and really admirable and now its like a completely different person. To be honest i don't think youtube is gonna work out for her her latest videos only reach like 200,000 and about 400,000 with clickbait which seems like a lot but its a huge downgrade and i think shell eventually fade out. If she really wanted to get back at Jesse she should just move on with her life do something valuable not roof topping which is the stupidest thing ever especially how she thinks she's badass for doing it and thinks its cool to show her viewers that breaking the law is fun. She's not getting any younger so she better start settling down now if she ever wants to which i think she secretly does. I know she would be a great mom too she just needs to grow up and realize she's not doing anything with her life.
Oh my God, exactly. I just feel bad for her and I cringe now. Maybe she was the more mature one out of her and Jesse, but now she's not proving that anymore, at all. It would be admirable for her to go achieve something with her life.

I thought after the break this is just her really hamming it up for the camera. I think When she was with Jesse,he was the one who looked at trendy stuff, what to record, what’s cool. And pretty much helped him develop his own comfort to be in the camera. Maybe with Jenna she was never really comfortable and was easier for her to put up a front longer for the camera. So no she’s alone she has to make up for it and super hams it up for the camera.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

snowyleopard
Learner
Learner

Post by snowyleopard »

I use to watch almost all of Jesse and jeana’s videos. I live sort of close to them and was always interested in what was going on in their lives. But since the breakup, I cannot get into watching either one of there videos. It’s sad that I may finally unsubscribe to both of the channels . I haven’t watch their videos in months

ashley1864
Learner
Learner

Post by ashley1864 »

she makes too many car/roof topping videos. I know she visited Carly recently. Idk why she didn't vlog that.
also, jeana is obviously bitter about jesse even though she says their friends. I've been wondering what he did after the breakup that made her say she is at the "point of no return" in her why we broke up video. and i remember a while before that video jesse mentioned jeana in a vlog saying she's not talking to him but he probably deserves it. maybe he led her on since they were still pretty close after the break up like the trip to Hawaii and he came over a couple of times and then maybe he betrayed her by sleeping with another girl. i want to know what REALLY happened especially after the breakup.

kiki
Debater
Debater

Post by kiki »

ashley1864 wrote:she makes too many car/roof topping videos. I know she visited Carly recently. Idk why she didn't vlog that.
also, jeana is obviously bitter about jesse even though she says their friends. I've been wondering what he did after the breakup that made her say she is at the "point of no return" in her why we broke up video. and i remember a while before that video jesse mentioned jeana in a vlog saying she's not talking to him but he probably deserves it. maybe he led her on since they were still pretty close after the break up like the trip to Hawaii and he came over a couple of times and then maybe he betrayed her by sleeping with another girl. i want to know what REALLY happened especially after the breakup.
I think your guess is right. They were still pretty chummy when they were broken up but hadn't announced it yet. He was still staying in Philly with her sometimes so maybe they were still sleeping together (they were still sometimes affectionate in the vlogs at the time they were "broken up" too) and then she found out that he was sleeping with girls in New York too?

he did lead her on with the Hawaii trip too.. there were a lot of things that looked li he was leading her on, I think. And if we can tell that from just a few mins of watching them in vlogs, who knows what he was telling her off camera. he could have played with her feelings for months.

I think from January - may before they put out the new chapter video, She probably thought it would blow over, he'd start dealing with his grief, 'come to his senses' etc and call off the break up. But obviously it didn't happen. She did say she was in denial for a long time and when you're broken up but pretending not to be for 4 months, it's no wonder

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

ashley1864
Learner
Learner

Post by ashley1864 »

the comments on her last vlog say that she kissed someone but then edited it out and re uploaded it . Did anyone see the original of her kissing someone I'm sure someone saved it. apparently he was the driver of the blue lambo but i can't see the driver in the vlog.

kiki
Debater
Debater

Post by kiki »

ashley1864 wrote:the comments on her last vlog say that she kissed someone but then edited it out and re uploaded it . Did anyone see the original of her kissing someone I'm sure someone saved it. apparently he was the driver of the blue lambo but i can't see the driver in the vlog.
No didn't see that.... interesting

heytherestar
Learner
Learner

Post by heytherestar »

kiki wrote:
ashley1864 wrote:the comments on her last vlog say that she kissed someone but then edited it out and re uploaded it . Did anyone see the original of her kissing someone I'm sure someone saved it. apparently he was the driver of the blue lambo but i can't see the driver in the vlog.
No didn't see that.... interesting
I watched it the first time she had uploaded that vlog, she didn't kiss anyone. She just deleted the part where she was talking to that guy, who organized the rallys, about how she was speeding in the prosche in the previous vlog and how the cops didn't catch her. People in the comments are talking about a kiss because this one guy in her comments named "overdose" as a joke commented that she kissed someone and that was the reason why she had to delete the vlog before reuploading it. She like his comment! IDK why she liked his comment though. Probably to get people talking in the comments, and people took that bait. Anything for views.

gurugossipwhorex
Learner
Learner

Post by gurugossipwhorex »

It is sad seeing how Jesse's videos reach over 1 million in views each, while Jeana breaks 100k in views.

Jeana uploaded more videos to end with 5 million views in the last 30 days.
Jesse had 15 million views in the last 30 days.

Godisfromatlanta
Informer
Informer

Post by Godisfromatlanta »

I feel bad to say this but they are an example of why you don't waste time with a guy who won't marry you. If a guy is over 30 and not making moves towards engagement/marriage, he's probably not gonna do it. Perfect example is Prince William: when he was about to hit 30 he decided let me get this together and just marry her. Harry is 33 and proposed within 1 year of dating his gf. I started to get a sense that Jesse was just waiting to leave around 2014.

kiki
Debater
Debater

Post by kiki »

gurugossipwhorex wrote:It is sad seeing how Jesse's videos reach over 1 million in views each, while Jeana breaks 100k in views.

I'm honestly surprised jesse gets so many views, cause I don't think his original fanbase is interested in his current stuff. If jeana played to her audience i really think she could get a lot more views. She doesn't have a lot of interesting stuff to vlog now. If she did more personal videos I think it would help.. but she really doesn't talk about her personal life at all. Instead it's the cats, awkward collabs and the occasional jesse style video

apletree943
Learner
Learner

Post by apletree943 »

gurugossipwhorex wrote:It is sad seeing how Jesse's videos reach over 1 million in views each, while Jeana breaks 100k in views.

not really surprising thou

they were great to watch as a couple but as individuals Jesse is way more interesting (atleast to me)

eventhought I dont watch either as much anymore lol

poor Jeana is resorting to running on roofs and thinking she's in the fast and the furious to get views...

random but I noticed when you google prankvsprank this site is on the first page lol

Return to “Prankvsprank/BFvsGF”