Beckie0mg, feel bad for me!!! Part 3

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Beckie0mg, feel bad for me!!! Part 3

Post by Archmanlia »

haha! On her finger tweet!
Which one of you ask her to get tested for hypochondria?'

carryonsarah97
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by carryonsarah97 »

Ponyboy wrote:
inkspells wrote:
carryonsarah97 wrote:I know it's a bit late but a few weeks ago she posted on her trichjournal Twitter that her mum forgot she 'doesn't have hair' because she asked for a hair brush? Beckie hoards tons of junk, and I doubt the fact she's got short hair means she doesn't have a brush lol. And why would you reply to that simple question with 'I have no hair?' Surely if it were true for some reason you didn't, you'd just go, sorry, no.
Plus before she shaved her head she might have had enough hair to need a brush. So her mum might of thought she still had one kicking around.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Wouldn't she need a brush for her wigs?
She dumps her wigs on the bottom of her wardrobe, I doubt she brushes or takes care of them. Look at the state of them when she wears them in videos.

beckiejbrown
Stalker
Stalker

Post by beckiejbrown »

fam have you seen the account that implied beckie was the reason her sister (? i think) suicided? she replied to them and then blocked them. sounds like a troll but imagine if it isn't...

Cheshire_Cat03
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheshire_Cat03 »

Maybe I'm misunderstanding but... Did Beckie go on a commute, by bus and/or train, to go visit a man? The same Beckie who had to be practically laying down in a car because that was too bumpy? I guess when a new Santa is involved she's good to go! :roll:

lowrezsunrise
Learner
Learner

Post by lowrezsunrise »

Interesting you mention a new man, i was noticing the other day that her usa santa johnd has dropped off her feeds, he was usually first in there like a horny small dog - maybe Rebecca cut him loose now shes got one closer to home. Well, if they're lining up i guess *there is no eye roll emote large enough*

ejmc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ejmc »

Cheshire_Cat03 wrote:Maybe I'm misunderstanding but... Did Beckie go on a commute, by bus and/or train, to go visit a man? The same Beckie who had to be practically laying down in a car because that was too bumpy? I guess when a new Santa is involved she's good to go! :roll:
I'm not sure about meeting a man part but yep, her terrible back issues meant she could still get a train while using a suitcase.

Post by Guest »

I thought this was funny...

Beckie's other latest complaints:
- People only watch her "sad" videos as opposed to her "happy" ones.
- Her broccoli burger smelled weird
- There were not enough crisps in the bag
- Her back still hurts, but she doesn't want to hear other people's back pain experiences
- She overreacted to somebody saying "there are people dying in the world" in reply to her spoiler tweets.

More to come... :tu:

Anonyoutubethoughts
Learner
Learner

Post by Anonyoutubethoughts »

Did anyone else see that she complained about Fantastic Beast spoilers being on Pottermore on Twitter? Like, god forbid an official Harry Potter website talk about their newest film and keep their site up to date with it! You could make her the happiest most content person in the world and she'd still find something to moan about.

AbigailTaylor10
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by AbigailTaylor10 »

Little bit of a rant but yesterday a town I've visited, have friends, almost moved to literally burned to the ground. Businesses and homes were destroyed. People were evacuated and probably lost everything so it really sent me into a rage hearing her complain about movie spoilers. Empathy really isn't in her vocabulary

chanxmarie_
Learner
Learner

Post by chanxmarie_ »

Genuinely can't believe that she has made a video about her mothers car crash. Well actually it doesn't surprise me if I'm honest. But seriously, if my mom was in a car crash and I used her traumatic experience to get views/make money my mom would be seething. But it's Beckie lol

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

chanxmarie_ wrote:Genuinely can't believe that she has made a video about her mothers car crash. Well actually it doesn't surprise me if I'm honest. But seriously, if my mom was in a car crash and I used her traumatic experience to get views/make money my mom would be seething. But it's Beckie lol
I would understand if she vented on camera and then decided to upload the video, but her video came across as kind of a reality, with the clips of her mother being rescued. Also wtf? She said like 2 sentences about her mother's wellbeing and spent the 10 minutes ranting about the car being wrecked and all the memories she had of the car etc etc etc

rhiaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by rhiaaa »

The whole video was a bit ridiculous and self-centred but this made me laugh... 'I come across as a very organised person...' No, you come across as a disorganised hoarder with a bedroom and garage crammed with useless crap :|

DecentBeef
Debater
Debater

Post by DecentBeef »

The 'organised person' bit got me as well...

I think she imagines that we see her as being perfect.

Ha.

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

DecentBeef wrote:The 'organised person' bit got me as well...

I think she imagines that we see her as being perfect.

Ha.
Oh my god, where on earth does she think we get that idea from?! She tried so hard to present herself as clumsy and chaotic, why on earth would we also assume she's organised from that? Beckie also tries SOOOO hard to tell us whenever she goes to the post office and gets parcels sent off, which don't get me wrong, does take a bit of organisation and motivation, but that's her chosen profession and her job - if she wasn't organised about that and taking it seriously, she wouldn't make any money. People can be professionally quite organised but at home quite disorganised.

Post by Guest »

lowrezsunrise
Learner
Learner

Post by lowrezsunrise »

lol

You know back in the day I thought about sending rebecca a nice big dildo to her PO Box with just a small note "Use it"

Dont take that too seriously ;)

XxlilixX
Learner
Learner

Post by XxlilixX »

new thread title: Beckie J Frown

Post by Guest »

BECKIE J FROWN!

Hilarious.

lowrezsunrise
Learner
Learner

Post by lowrezsunrise »

Remember, Rebecca thinks this is a "youtube technical issue"

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

irvingloyola6 wrote:
Now on the forum, I disagree with some things on this page. What seems to me is that you hate her for reasons that make no sense at all. For example: how she talks. How she dresses. Many call beckie Ugly. This is all irrelevant. Rebecca's problem is her attitudes, lies and prejudice. I would not wonder if she was racist too, but I think that's too much (I do not think she's racist.
The reality is that Rebecca is a beautiful woman. Her smile is breathtaking. Her face is beautiful. Her body is hot. And her eyes are incredible. She is sexy The problem is that's all we know about beckie, the rest are a bunch of lies.
In my opinion if you keep talking about a lot of totally irrelevant things, the forum that has a great point of view will lose all credibility.
Remember, Rebekah likes to think about things. She is very good in this. If she somehow manages to convince everyone that we are just haters, we will never be able to expose who Rebeca Jane Brown really is.
Thanks to all who have had the patience to read everything I have written and forgive me for my mistakes.
Rebecca is a weak-minded woman, I'm sure she'll have sex with the first one she finds just to antagonize you.
First of all, there is no "reality" that she is attractive. Attractiveness is a subjective concept and we cannot be flawed upon commenting on things we don't like (which I will go into in a minute). Secondly, I've personally, I've read through this forum back to back and I have found very rare cases of anyone attacking her for her appearance, unless we're talking about her constantly making a deal of having to shave her head or a few comments about her being underweight. Now, I can agree that these comments may not be a basis of disliking her but on this forum our problems for the majority are her actions. You've read the forum, you can see that most of the time we have a problem with the way she treats people and her woe-is-me attitude - not if we find her attractive so "many say she's ugly" really isn't a point I've found reading through this.
If we're going to argue her appearance which for the most part is irrelevant, I do not find her sexy. I don't find her face attractive. I do not find her body attractive, or her eyes or her smile. But those are arbitrary factors I do not find attractive in her and do not constitute anything towards her character - which is the main issue. I can agree that perhaps I might find her more attractive if her personality was not so damn irritating and as a public figure she puts herself out there. We have the full right to argue about anything we dislike about her because she is public, whether it be relevant or not. No, it isn't fair but that's what happens when you broadcast your life out there. Any aesthetic attraction I may find in a figure like Beckie is out the window once I realised how irritating, childish and defensive she is.

This forum has pointed out:

- the way she treats her fans
- the way she talks about her family
- how everything is about her (for example, in her car crash video she focuses on how it affects her)
- her awful mental health advice
- her constant moaning over little things
- her ignorance to certain groups (see Orlando part of thread)

We still have our credibility because we point out flaws dazed fans will not. Very little of this forum has anything to do with Beckie's outward appearance.
And why do we find it hard to believe she'll find someone? She's had one relationship we know of with someone of her own age, a possible speculated relationship with an older man. We don't know Beckie, we don't know what she's like irl or in relationships. However, we can observe and make loose conclusions from what she says and what she does. Beckie has stated she has a fear of bodily fluids. The majority of men want to have sex, it's simply an innate need that they want fulfilled, alike most women. So this may be a turn off. As well as her seeming interest in older men, most of which are married. This adds another problem to Beckie's dating pool. From her social media, her whining and downer outlook on life would also be a massive problem in a relationship: while some people are equipped to handle people with mental disorders, a lot of people wouldn't know how to handle it and that's totally okay. She's childish: shuts down any criticism or anything she perceives to be negative and so in a spousal conflict this wouldn't be health. I'm sure there's someone out there for Beckie who doesn't mind her phobias, mental disorders or mindset. But arguing we're wrong because you find her attractive so she will find someone is stupid. We just don't happen to. Someone will. We're not wrong for not being attracted to someone.

This forum is a gossip forum. Yeah, there's going to be opinions that have nothing to do with her behaviour and we can and will comment on her looks and how she dresses. But for the most part, I've seen some very compelling arguments and criticisms of her. I believe we hold up all validity in our points we've made and if people want to say they don't find her attractive, that's that.

Return to “BeckieJBrown”