whatihatetoday - Lily Pebbles Part 4

fantasy
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: whatihatetoday - Lily Pebbles Part 4

Post by fantasy »

Just watching her latest video and woah - her hair looks totally fried!!!

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

She should have put AD in the title

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

Lamour88 wrote:And did anyone see her rude comments about the anniversary card Rich's grandparents sent them? She had it on Instagram stories a couple days ago and had her 'snide condescending' jokey voice on while she kind of thumbed the card in a 'wtf is this' kind of way. She was like, why is it that grandparents always send 3D cards like this, haha? Bitch what? It didn't even look old/tacky to me, just like a normal ass, nice card. There was absolutely no need to make some weird Insta story implying that you find the card tacky/grandparent-esque. Sorry it's not some that same millennial Rifle Paper/Kate Spade rip-off design you hang all over your walls because you have no real sense of style.
She is ALWAYS like this with Rich's family... making some 'aww aren't they strange, but nice I guess' comments about them with a very emotionally distant attitude.
Its like her default state to be negative about evetything. This is just right out rude and disrespectful. Although i haven't seen it, it makes me mad!
You know when we somehow protect ourselves with maybe not liking new people and having negative feelings thowards them in the beginning? She's like that about life in general. Everything is stupid, boring, unnecessary... even though she is making it out to be. I swear she wakes up on a bright sunny day, its peaceful and she gets breakfast in bed, yet somehow hates that the sun is too bright, the eggs are hot and her napkin is not the right color...
I love when she says i'm not moany, you just see 1 minute of a day... how is it that we always get to see that one moany one then? :D

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

Clover la BonBon wrote:
wild4thenight wrote:if she gets to 5 threads can we get a mod to make her own forum? 8-)
This, pretty please :tu:
i've messaged a mod :tu:

space_cookie
Debater
Debater

Post by space_cookie »

Poor old Lily, life is so hard :roll:

She's not doing any favours for her fellow countrymen, she's the embodiment of a whinging Pom :rofl: (I know you're not all like that but honestly it's what I think every time I see/watch/read her stuff on social media).

nyx
Learner
Learner

Post by nyx »

i just found lily's flat for sale, has anyone else already posted about this? apparently it's on the market since july (won't post the link bc privacy). do you think they've realized it's just too small of a place? if i remember correctly they've only been living there for 2 years?
(i totally get them, the flat is super pretty but so tiny for two people and one working from home!)

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

She seems to really hate her office, she's always talking about getting a negative feeling in there.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

She has alluded to wanting to move but why go through all the trouble of buying a place that was too small for you to begin with. She was complaining about it from day 1 :roll:

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

starsandsmiles wrote:She should have put AD in the title
i saw someone comment about this and she said that she put "Ad" in the thumbnail. I didn't even notice it.

There are rules in place, laws for stuff like this, I don't know why UK youtubers don't feel like they have to be honest to their viewers. You do this as a job, follow rules.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

lavieenrose wrote:She has alluded to wanting to move but why go through all the trouble of buying a place that was too small for you to begin with. She was complaining about it from day 1 :roll:
I get starting with something small when you're young, but I thought the whole point of her and Rich mooching off her parents for all those years while they earned piles of money, was to save and buy a great/perfect first apartment? Of course this is a starter flat and they'd have to move eventually, but I wouldn't think it would be optimal to put all that work into moving just to be in and out in two years. That's about the time it takes to really start to settle in somewhere.
Could've probably done without a couple of those holidays or designer bags or the elaborate wedding, and instead just bought something a bit more spacious. Or maybe looked in a different neighbourhood.

Maybe they're having difficulties selling and buying and it's contributing to her horrible mood lol idk.

Post by Guest »

Lily appeared to prioritise location (premium area in NW London) over space and practicality, maybe she's come to her senses now.

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

smashthebox wrote:
starsandsmiles wrote:She should have put AD in the title
i saw someone comment about this and she said that she put "Ad" in the thumbnail. I didn't even notice it.

There are rules in place, laws for stuff like this, I don't know why UK youtubers don't feel like they have to be honest to their viewers. You do this as a job, follow rules.
Was the AD always there in the thumbnail as I swear it wasn't

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

I havent seen the AD last night... she deffo changed that.
Does this woman not own a pair of small scissors????? I knooow she's not doing her own eyebrows but for effs sake trim them a little in between getting them done! I swear a lawn mower would be stuck trying to get into these things!

starredream
Talker
Talker

Post by starredream »

Blair Gilbert wrote:Does this woman not own a pair of small scissors????? I knooow she's not doing her own eyebrows but for effs sake trim them a little in between getting them done! I swear a lawn mower would be stuck trying to get into these things!
she's said many times that she doesn't actually even let professionals trim her eyebrows :( idk, it's so crazy to me... how she can even be called a beauty enthusiast if she doesn't realize a trim would help them look less like centipedes?!

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

^ really? she's said that?! she's actually mad! i know she said she never gets the tops threaded bc her friend Keisha's mum who is an aesthitician or something like that told her never to thread/tweeze the tops. That would actually do her brows a world of good, they'd look much neater with that and a trim!

From the start of that video, I knew it was an ad with her fake cheery attitude that she only pulls for sponsored content lol

Post by Guest »

^ My mum told me never to tweeze above the eyebrows either, maybe for fear of them growing upwards lol- that may well be an old wives' tale though :D

starredream
Talker
Talker

Post by starredream »

lavieenrose wrote:^ really? she's said that?! she's actually mad! i know she said she never gets the tops threaded bc her friend Keisha's mum who is an aesthitician or something like that told her never to thread/tweeze the tops. That would actually do her brows a world of good, they'd look much neater with that and a trim!
right??! maybe I was thinking of someone else because I found this promo video she did for Blink Brow Bar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEfG36HeOYI in which she does get them trimmed, but this was a few years back so who knows what she's doing now...they looked much neater in 2013

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

starredream wrote:
lavieenrose wrote:^ really? she's said that?! she's actually mad! i know she said she never gets the tops threaded bc her friend Keisha's mum who is an aesthitician or something like that told her never to thread/tweeze the tops. That would actually do her brows a world of good, they'd look much neater with that and a trim!
right??! maybe I was thinking of someone else because I found this promo video she did for Blink Brow Bar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEfG36HeOYI in which she does get them trimmed, but this was a few years back so who knows what she's doing now...they looked much neater in 2013
Her brows and darker hair looked so much better!

Bobby234
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bobby234 »

What website is Lily's flat on? Sorry I'm super nosey and would love to have a look at it!

Chuchi
Informer
Informer

Post by Chuchi »

I can't follow this girl on instagram/twitter anymore. All she did this week was complain about everything: her hair, the weather, people sending her emails, being super tired. WHAT THE HELL? YOU TOOK A WEEK OF WORK AND WENT TO ITALY WITH YOUR HUSBAND ON YOUR ANNIVERSARY!!! :x :x

Return to “Lily Pebbles”