Our family nest

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Our family nest

Post by sisinikkole »

Ken and Candi are huge pushovers. How are you going to ground your kids then take one out to see her friend and let the other have his girlfriend over then the next day let him go hang out with his girlfriend? This is why your kids never learn from their actions.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Ohioteal
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Ohioteal »

sisinikkole wrote:Ken and Candi are huge pushovers. How are you going to ground your kids then take one out to see her friend and let the other have his girlfriend over then the next day let him go hang out with his girlfriend? This is why your kids never learn from their actions.
For real. They have even admitted that they suck at sticking to punishments in one of the OFN Talks videos. Yet they complain when people call out how Karli is so disrespectful and rude, but they created this monster and seem to know that on some level. What I will never understand is why they set themselves up for people leaving “rude” comments. Tons of comments are calling out how BS the “grounding” is, and I’m sure Candi will throw another fit and passive-aggressively complain about it. Then don’t show it! You can’t have it both ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heatherrrrz
Informer
Informer

Post by heatherrrrz »

I'm with Candi on this one today, if Karli had a sore throat there's no way I'm letting her go to school. I went to school when I was in school for medical assisting and the teacher sent me home because I had a sore throat and she was way too susceptible to strep to even chance it.

Ohioteal
Informer
Informer

Post by Ohioteal »

I wouldn’t have sent Karli to school either. Maybe it’s just me but I don’t think it’s such a big deal she went to dance. It didn’t even sound like it was a regular dance practice, it sounded like it would be just marking and seeing what the solo is all about. She probably felt better later in the day after getting more sleep. Ideally we could all hunker down in our homes when we are sick and contagious but unfortunately life does not always allow for that.

Ohioteal
Informer
Informer

Post by Ohioteal »

So Andrew got in a car accident. Blake has been in a couple minor accidents too. I think Andrew has as well, before this most recent one. I’m glad everyone is ok, but I hope this makes the whole family more cautious with driving! Lack of seatbelts, driving and vlogging, Karlis careless attitude behind the wheel... they have no regard for car safety. It’s really unfortunate that he got in an accident but I hope this is a wake up call to go while family that car safety isn’t a joke. I hope they realize how quickly things can go wrong and start being safer while driving as well as taking proper safety precautions like WEARING A SEATBELT.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

This family deals with way too many accidents to be so cool about not wearing a seatbelt. I can't imagine how high their insurance is.
.......meow.......

heatherrrrz
Informer
Informer

Post by heatherrrrz »

Why does Karli always wear bralettes? You can't try on a dress with a bralette on underneath

alexmorgan
Talker
Talker

Post by alexmorgan »

GGishi-liteofmyday wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:39 pm
A suggested video popped up and it was a first time driving with Candi's niece, Emma or Emma and Ellie's Family. It was posted 5 days ago and has 158K views. I wonder if this is what inspired Candi to have Karli drive a few days ago. Karli's video only has 69K views.

After seeing those I was curious and went to social blade to see the stats on the two family channels.

Our Family Nest
Screenshot_2019-09-03 ourfamilynest YouTube Stats, Channel Statistics - Socialblade com.png

Emma and Ellie's Family (Candi's sister)
Screenshot_2019-09-03 ucekajwmhjyvh6d9xgzfyqwq YouTube Stats, Channel Statistics - Socialblade com.png

Is Candi freaking out because her sister is suddenly doing better than her? They do very similar videos so one is getting inspiration from the other and since they apparently don't speak EVER I'm sure the competition is fierce between them. I don't watch Emma and Ellie, but from what I have seen the kids seem far more cooperative than Candi's kids.
Do we know what happened? I’ve been wondering about this. Karli and Emma are the same age. Are they also not taking at all?
Other families are going on and on about being related and get views that way.

Ohioteal
Informer
Informer

Our family nest

Post by Ohioteal »

alexmorgan wrote:
GGishi-liteofmyday wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:39 pm
A suggested video popped up and it was a first time driving with Candi's niece, Emma or Emma and Ellie's Family. It was posted 5 days ago and has 158K views. I wonder if this is what inspired Candi to have Karli drive a few days ago. Karli's video only has 69K views.

After seeing those I was curious and went to social blade to see the stats on the two family channels.

Our Family Nest
Screenshot_2019-09-03 ourfamilynest YouTube Stats, Channel Statistics - Socialblade com.png

Emma and Ellie's Family (Candi's sister)
Screenshot_2019-09-03 ucekajwmhjyvh6d9xgzfyqwq YouTube Stats, Channel Statistics - Socialblade com.png

Is Candi freaking out because her sister is suddenly doing better than her? They do very similar videos so one is getting inspiration from the other and since they apparently don't speak EVER I'm sure the competition is fierce between them. I don't watch Emma and Ellie, but from what I have seen the kids seem far more cooperative than Candi's kids.
Do we know what happened? I’ve been wondering about this. Karli and Emma are the same age. Are they also not taking at all?
Other families are going on and on about being related and get views that way.
They haven’t ever said what happened. It’s odd because they used to have Emma over quite a bit when she was younger, though I don’t remember ever really seeing any video of Candi and Heather interacting. So it must have have pretty bad if they won’t even let the kids see other anymore. I don’t think we will ever know what went down. I could be wrong but it seems like we stopped seeing Emma on OFN when OFN started gaining subscribers. Maybe Heather thought she should be compensated for Emma being in their videos? Or maybe Candi got mad when Heather started YouTubing as well and felt like she was being mooched off of? Money can make people do some crazy stuff. That’s all speculation though. I don’t think either of them will ever say. If anyone ever says anything I’m sure it will be Heather though. Candi has more class than her.

GGishi-liteofmyday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGishi-liteofmyday »

Candi's sister kind of addresses it here.

Ohioteal
Informer
Informer

Post by Ohioteal »

GGishi-liteofmyday wrote:Candi's sister kind of addresses it here.
Interesting how Heather said only Emma sees them and it’s only when she’s with her dad. She must not see them at all now because Emma said recently in her assumptions video that she doesn’t see her dad anymore, hasn’t in a while, and doesn’t have a relationship with him anymore. Heather made it seem like they don’t see them because they each “have their own lives and live 4 and a half hours away”. Ok? So do most families, yet they still maintain relationships. Clearly something happened. I am very close with my aunt and cousins and they live about 8 hours a way. I only see them a few times a year but I still talk to them and we are close. That’s obviously a bullshit reason and they do not get along for whatever reason. I’m willing to bet it’s Heather. She’s SO nasty, negative, and honestly kind of scary. I wouldn’t want her in my life either!

GGishi-liteofmyday
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'd take Candi as my mom over Heather, any day. This may seem extreme, but Emma seems to take a lot of mental abuse from her mom. I don't watch them often, but sometimes their videos pop up in autoplay, so I am only commenting on what I have seen. Emma seems to carry their family channel so it's strange to see her treated so poorly.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

I've never watched any of that family's videos but my lord Heather needs to take a fricken chill pill. Bitter af.
.......meow.......

heatherrrrz
Informer
Informer

Post by heatherrrrz »

Andrew and Cori broke up already, they were practically living together in that house. Andrew's my favorite so I'm sad to see this didn't work out for him, but she didn't seem all that great to me anyways.

GGishi-liteofmyday
Gossiper
Gossiper

heatherrrrz wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:52 am
Andrew and Cori broke up already, they were practically living together in that house. Andrew's my favorite so I'm sad to see this didn't work out for him, but she didn't seem all that great to me anyways.
Hopefully, Andrew was the one to end it with her. From the little we saw, it didn't seem like a healthy, long-lasting relationship.

GGishi-liteofmyday
Gossiper
Gossiper

and shame on Candi for blurring Chase in the thumbnail to bait all of the Chasha fans into clicking on it. Way to exploit your kids for views.

thealiengirlkathryn
Learner
Learner

Post by thealiengirlkathryn »

heatherrrrz wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:52 am
I definitely think Andrew can do better. Cori seemed really annoying and pushy (& maybe was just using him and his family for fame?). I looked at their Instagram pages and Andrew deleted all his photos with her but she still has photos up with him.

Ohioteal
Informer
Informer

Post by Ohioteal »

I didn’t think they would last. They both seemed a little possessive and jealous and I think they moved a little too fast. I mean they both live at home and had only been dating for a few months and were already basically living in the OFN house together. Of course they probably got sick of each other or something. I always wonder if someone cheated or something. I hope not. Andrew said something in one of the videos they made together that he gets jealous when she gets attention, and she said she gets jealous of other girls. So I wonder if it was some type of jealousy situation that ended it. I like that Candi didn’t say anything until Andrew said it was ok, and kept the details vague and said it’s up to Andrew to share more. I do think it was messed up to clearly make it seem like it was Chase and Asha in the thumbnail. Come on!

GGishi-liteofmyday
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm going with Cori being the jealous one. She shared something on her insta story about staying away from people who consider you expressing how you feel as you arguing or being extra. Toxic people do that so they don't have to take accountability for their own behavior. She added a note that in case anyone needed a reminder that it's healthy to express their feelings.

heatherrrrz
Informer
Informer

Post by heatherrrrz »

I feel like their personalities were close to each other and it was bound to end. They both seem like jealous people and 2 jealous people in a relationship doesn't end well. I thought it was weird that she was practically living in the house with the whole family. It would have been a different story if Andrew had his own apartment and she was living there.

Return to “Our Family Nest”