Allthatglitters21 General Thread

JediBeauty
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Allthatglitters21 General Thread

Post by JediBeauty »

IDK why she even bothers to have that banner on her page that says "New videos every Monday and Friday" It means nothing. She posted a video last Saturday. It is now next Sunday….

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Unsubscribing doesn't mean anything if you continue to watch the videos. They make money off the ad revenue, not their sub count.

BlablaEvi
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by BlablaEvi »

Why do youtubers keep promising to upload videos x times a week when they are not even capable to keep it up?It seems stupid!Most of them don't accomplish anything in a week!
Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality...

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

this girl is pathetic.

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Username »

Evolve wrote:Unsubscribing doesn't mean anything if you continue to watch the videos. They make money off the ad revenue, not their sub count.
don't people here use Adblock? If not, then download it ASAP. Youtubers don't make money off adblocked views.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Did she delete her tweets to Alex Goot?

Arielle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arielle »

al218 wrote:Did she delete her tweets to Alex Goot?
No, you need to make sure you've clicked "All" and not "No replies" on her page.

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

Evolve wrote:Unsubscribing doesn't mean anything if you continue to watch the videos. They make money off the ad revenue, not their sub count.
Sort of true but not really:

The more subscribers you have, the more youtube promotes your videos (youtube is very complex they have a recommended for you feature, they also feature videos on the first page when people are not logged in, etc.).

So for me it's just the principle of it. Yeah, 1,000 people unsubscribing isn't going to affect them, but two wrongs don't make a right. People just need to unsubscribe. It's not like you don't know when a video is up, you can check their twitter (and no you don't have to follow them, see when they have a video on here, or check their channel). I have found that when I unsubbed to them I found myself watching less and less of them and now I pick and choose which videos are worth watching.

So it's just the principle but I get that people want to stay subscribed but youtube does pay attention and also gives more premium ads to those with more subscribers.

Enoughisenough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Enoughisenough »

Anyone else noticed that elle has passed blair in subscribers?

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

Enoughisenough wrote:Anyone else noticed that elle has passed blair in subscribers?
elle has 1.16m and blair has 1.58m
imma ball til the day i fall

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Enoughisenough wrote:Anyone else noticed that elle has passed blair in subscribers?
Idk about surpassing but the last time I checked, Elle only had like 750k or so. It's weird bc she barely averages 300k views. You'd think someone w over 1 million subs would keep their filming schedule on track. She doesn't deserve them imho.

JediBeauty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JediBeauty »

No she hasn't………. Blair has about 1.5 million and Elle has about 1.1 million…….

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

so where is the video...?

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

her video is in the dishwasher with the dirty trader joe's salmon risotto plate. :D

MLxoxo
Debater
Debater

Post by MLxoxo »

al218 wrote:her video is in the dishwasher with the dirty trader joe's salmon risotto plate. :D

LMAO. For real though, I can't believe that dishes and laundry were the most interesting things she had to tweet about after being MIA for days... Poor Elle.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

al218 wrote:her video is in the dishwasher with the dirty trader joe's salmon risotto plate. :D
Lol :fit2:

Wtf that video was done when Fleur was still in L.A. What took her so long to upload it?

tuesday
Talker
Talker

Post by tuesday »

baconpancakes wrote:

Wtf that video was done when Fleur was still in L.A. What took her so long to upload it?
I wonder if she recorded it, decided it sucked and then scrapped the footage, then when we were all pointing out how she claims to prefilm and never actually does she decided to post it as a way to prove us wrong. Lol. Totally seems like something she would do! :lol:

Downbar Diva
Learner
Learner

Post by Downbar Diva »

I think that nail polish video with Fleur is one of the most pointless I've ever watched. It was basically a list, with either one of them saying "I just bought this", but the main problem was the zero chemistry between the pair of them. It's like you put two awkward people together and gave them a tray of nail polish they'd never seen before. How very odd.

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

tuesday wrote:
baconpancakes wrote:

I wonder if she recorded it, decided it sucked and then scrapped the footage, then when we were all pointing out how she claims to prefilm and never actually does she decided to post it as a way to prove us wrong. Lol. Totally seems like something she would do! :lol:
Definitely. I just don't see her "saving" this for one of her pre-filmed videos. She would have just uploaded it in order after the other Fleur one, plus she even did the condo tour one in between. I'm just not buying it.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

She tweeted about uploading extra videos today. I haven't checked to see & haven't watched the nail polish video w Fleur. Technically I wouldn't count that video as "prefilmed for her cruise". It was done bc they've been trying to collab for awhile. If she has a Caribbean tan in her new videos then you know weren't prefilmed :P

Return to “Elle Fowler”