Allthatglitters21 General Thread

stefunny
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Allthatglitters21 General Thread

Post by stefunny »

She made a new October Faves.. I know she can't help it but wow her eye looks really wonky in the thumbnail. I think it would really help if she got rid of the eyeliner!

JenToneitDown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JenToneitDown »

Did you watch the video? I'm afraid to click, because I feel it will be an advertisement.
Jizzifer Ross ‏@OrganizedJen
My fuckin faves muthafucka!
:toad: :toad: :toad:

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

lol it was an advertisement for audible, which is kind of whatever.

but omg at the end when she was like "even though most of my October favorites are Halloween themed...BECAUSE I'M A VERY FESTIVE PERSON RAAAAWRRRR"

gee guys, I think that was directed at us.

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

It irks me to no end when she recommends products (like the shaving cream) for things like "going to an event." Like any of her viewers or subscribers are going to "an event." Ugh. Also, she needs to retire the baby voice.

PADI_Diver
Informer
Informer

Post by PADI_Diver »

Current top comment on her October 2013 Favorites video (in regards to her having too heavy of a suitcase and not wanting to pack books with her):
strawberryfizz0 1 hour ago
ELLE it's called a kindle! you have an ipad, use your mind and read! expand your vocabulary, look at senetence structure, tone, mood, etc. in a real novel. You're an author! pls take some hints from others!
Best. Comment. Ever.
It already has 35 thumbs up. :P

"I always had a repulsive need to be something more than human." - David Bowie

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Ok, I am kind of torn here bc she made me laugh at the end when she said "The cruise" & the being a festive person thing was funny too. She got a ton of comments on her decor video, not just here so I think it was pointed at everyone (GG & YT). Plus, I'm more likely to use her Audible dl over Blairs' but hey, 2 free books isn't bad if you were gonna do it anyway.

However...

She has "special event razor blades" :? Haha okay! How about the concept that Olay ones are good for ppl who have to be on time for their real life (she should've said school to target her audience more) & can't fuss with shave cream in the a.m? Does she know about the practical applications?

I also don't understand why she bought MAC Cleanse Off just bc ppl hyped it up to her, *even tho it made her break out in the past*. She said it has scent. Yet she has sensitive skin. Gee, maybe it's connected, idk?

Same with the Estee Lauder Double Wear. She said she loves it but it too breaks her out. Instead of chucking it for something her skin likes, she decides to irritate her face with 2 foundations instead and then removes it with cleanser that her skin -again- doesn't like.

Plus, using cleansing oil first and then Bioderma seems like overkill. She will never be credible imo bc she makes no sense.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

PADI_Diver wrote:Current top comment on her October 2013 Favorites video (in regards to her having too heavy of a suitcase and not wanting to pack books with her):
strawberryfizz0 1 hour ago
ELLE it's called a kindle! you have an ipad, use your mind and read! expand your vocabulary, look at senetence structure, tone, mood, etc. in a real novel. You're an author! pls take some hints from others!
Best. Comment. Ever.
It already has 35 thumbs up. :P
Meh. Audiobooks are convenient and fun in their own way. I didn't like the way she tried to plug audible - not wanting those heavy books to drag around, because obviously e-books are just as convenient. You could just say they're convenient for multi-tasking, which reading isn't. You can drive, clean, have a bath, cook, etc all while listening to a good story. Sometimes I listen to them while scoring tests at work. Listening to audiobooks doesn't mean you're dumb or getting dumber.

oxprincessxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by oxprincessxo »

^

I also found it shady that she didn't mention what book she was reading. Made the plug seem way sketchier, although maybe she was reading erotic fiction or something and she couldn't recommend it to her teeny bopper following :D

Sophia1st

Post by Sophia1st »

oxprincessxo wrote:^

I also found it shady that she didn't mention what book she was reading. Made the plug seem way sketchier, although maybe she was reading erotic fiction or something and she couldn't recommend it to her teeny bopper following :D
Hahahaha,...I can totally picture her doing that!! :lol:

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

Sophia1st wrote:

As he slowly rubs his hands on my pulsating thighs close to my woman cave...

Sophia1st

Post by Sophia1st »

bspatrol wrote:
Sophia1st wrote:

Bahahahahahahahaha,....OMG...please stop!! I m rolling on the floor... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

Sophia1st wrote:
bspatrol wrote:
oxprincessxo wrote:^maybe she was reading erotic fiction or something and she couldn't recommend it to her teeny bopper following :D
Bahahahahahahahaha,....OMG...please stop!! I m rolling on the floor... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was going to say something about her not listening to erotica because Pineconito Pah-Sket-tio Fowler is far too young to be subjected to such things, but then I remembered that her cat is deaf. So yeah, erotic fiction it could've been! :D

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

50 Shades of Grey?!?! ;)

MadmoiselleLayla
Informer
Informer

Post by MadmoiselleLayla »

baconpancakes wrote:50 Shades of Grey?!?! ;)

LMAO I WAS JUST GOING TO SUGGEST THAT!

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Didn't she mention listening to Allegiant? Or was she saying she was going to listen to it?

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

huh? She said allegiant, and even showed a screenshot of it.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

baconpancakes wrote:Ok, I am kind of torn here bc she made me laugh at the end when she said "The cruise" & the being a festive person thing was funny too. She got a ton of comments on her decor video, not just here so I think it was pointed at everyone (GG & YT). Plus, I'm more likely to use her Audible dl over Blairs' but hey, 2 free books isn't bad if you were gonna do it anyway.

However...

She has "special event razor blades" :? Haha okay! How about the concept that Olay ones are good for ppl who have to be on time for their real life (she should've said school to target her audience more) & can't fuss with shave cream in the a.m? Does she know about the practical applications?

I also don't understand why she bought MAC Cleanse Off just bc ppl hyped it up to her, *even tho it made her break out in the past*. She said it has scent. Yet she has sensitive skin. Gee, maybe it's connected, idk?

Same with the Estee Lauder Double Wear. She said she loves it but it too breaks her out. Instead of chucking it for something her skin likes, she decides to irritate her face with 2 foundations instead and then removes it with cleanser that her skin -again- doesn't like.

Plus, using cleansing oil first and then Bioderma seems like overkill. She will never be credible imo bc she makes no sense.
She didn't say that that particular product broke her out, she just said that MAC skincare has broken her out in the past, so she tends to steer clear of it.

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

SillyMilly123 wrote:

huh? She said allegiant, and even showed a screenshot of it.
That's what she was 'reading' when she made the video. She would have finished that on the cruise if she had been reading that.

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

I can honestly say that I'm actually enjoying Elle. I like her new hair color and she puts more effort into her videos. She comes off much sweeter and polite than Blair.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

SillyMilly123 wrote: She didn't say that that particular product broke her out, she just said that MAC skincare has broken her out in the past, so she tends to steer clear of it.
Ok, my bad on missing that little detail... That still doesn't take away from my point. Which was that she talks about being into skincare etc but then chooses to use products that her skin clearly doesn't like. If you're really that concerned about your skin, you'd avoid anything that gave you issues in the past. Not stubbornly continue using things and then just dealing with the aftermath (or wearing 2 foundations bc one breaks you out but you want to wear it anyway, wtf is that about?).

She's mentioned so many new products lately that Idk how she'd be able to tell what's working and what isn't. Once I found a skincare routine that worked well, I quit experimenting. No amount of sponsorships or paid products are worth messing up your face.

Return to “Elle Fowler”