The ShitShow Pt. 71- Champagne Wishes and Caviar Dreams

Kimbey
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Re: The ShitShow Pt. 71- Champagne Wishes and Caviar Dreams

Post by Kimbey »

Phoenix's hair looks much better. I wish it was shorter. But it is an improvement. I feel sorry about her face. I can not imagine what it must be like to have such a bad breakout. She must be really stressed or have a very bad hormone imbalance. I think she is pretty she has just stayed in the sun way too much. Her sun damage has aged her a lot.

weepingangel1979
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

The ShitShow Pt. 71- Champagne Wishes and Caviar Dreams

Post by weepingangel1979 »

Double post
Last edited by weepingangel1979 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

weepingangel1979
Learner
Learner

Post by weepingangel1979 »

Kimbey wrote:Phoenix's hair looks much better. I wish it was shorter. But it is an improvement. I feel sorry about her face. I can not imagine what it must be like to have such a bad breakout. She must be really stressed or have a very bad hormone imbalance. I think she is pretty she has just stayed in the sun way too much. Her sun damage has aged her a lot.
Funny I was thinking his hair looked even worse.....it looks like a post menopausal woman's helmet 'do, bloody awful. Sam's skin is through her own crappy habits. I have oily skin, I'm 36 and used to use tanning machines and bake in the sun when I was younger, when everybody did it but I don't look like her. Stress? She has the life she wants, her husband at home with her at her beck and call and a job that takes so little effort that even she can do it. I also have PCOS and hormone issues but I take care of my skin. I stick to what works....she'll use a cleanser, then a physical exfoliant, then a chemical exfoliant, then a chemical exfoliant serum etc etc. She strips her skin and then shaves her face spreading bacteria, never mind then micro needling over open wounds. She picks at her skin, piles on shit tons of make up then filters the shit out of pics and videos to hawk crap to the gullible minions that for some reason don't believe that the skin they see in the vlogs is her real skin.

For me, there isn't a single pretty feature on this woman. Her inner ugly shines through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautyandcrafts
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Beautyandcrafts »

I don't feel sorry for this bitch and all made up problems. She made her face look like that, the bitch has terrible hygiene and she doesn't know how to cleanse her face. She would rather whore herself out for free product and then it breaks her out because it isn't what her skin needs.

oh and scam stop with the pranks. You do not have the charisma nor the talent to make a video go viral. Your pranks sucks much like your hair cutting skills. You child looks terrible.

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

I really hope they read this.

Why are the Schuerman kids faces always filthy? Apparently it is so hard for two stay at home "parents" to teach their kids table manners. You know, the basics, like how to chew with their mouths closed, not to talk with their mouths filled with food, not to snatch food off of their parents and other peoples plates and I guess it's damn IMPOSSIBLE to teach them to wipe the grub off their faces with a napkin. I guess it's just too much for a 5 and 3 year old to handle.

Also, why does their hair always look like someone took an eggbeater to it? Is it so hard to brush their hair more than once a day? And I mean with an actual brush, not your fingers Sam. And why won't you put a belt on Phoenix's pants/shorts? his butt crack is forever showing in your videos, never fails. How can you not care about that?

Are either of you oblivious of the fact that you are known as the trailer park trash/welfare cases of YouTube and that's why you don't get invited to major YT gatherings? You both need to put a hell of a lot more effort/pride into the care of your children, they deserve that much.

Now nothing of what I stated is untrue or hateful. I miss watching your vlogs but can't due to the fact your kids are always so dirty/unkempt it actually turns my stomach.

Think about it before you just dismiss it.
@samschuerman @jayschuerman #theschuermanshow #samschuerman #jayschuerman

Kimbey
Debater
Debater

Post by Kimbey »

weepingangel1979 wrote:
Kimbey wrote:Phoenix's hair looks much better. I wish it was shorter. But it is an improvement. I feel sorry about her face. I can not imagine what it must be like to have such a bad breakout. She must be really stressed or have a very bad hormone imbalance. I think she is pretty she has just stayed in the sun way too much. Her sun damage has aged her a lot.
Funny I was thinking his hair looked even worse.....it looks like a post menopausal woman's helmet 'do, bloody awful. Sam's skin is through her own crappy habits. I have oily skin, I'm 36 and used to use tanning machines and bake in the sun when I was younger, when everybody did it but I don't look like her. Stress? She has the life she wants, her husband at home with her at her beck and call and a job that takes so little effort that even she can do it. I also have PCOS and hormone issues but I take care of my skin. I stick to what works....she'll use a cleanser, then a physical exfoliant, then a chemical exfoliant, then a chemical exfoliant serum etc etc. She strips her skin and then shaves her face spreading bacteria, never mind then micro needling over open wounds. She picks at her skin, piles on shit tons of make up then filters the shit out of pics and videos to hawk crap to the gullible minions that for some reason don't believe that the skin they see in the vlogs is her real skin.

For me, there isn't a single pretty feature on this woman. Her inner ugly shines through.

Well, I agree it does not look good but I was so tired of it being in his eyes. Seems to be out of his eyes now. I would actually like to see it in a normal stylish boy cut. I do not understand why she keeps it so long. He is such a pretty child. His looks would benefit so much with a better cut. However he is such a bratty child. His behaviour is so bad. I am assuming she keeps it that way because he would make such a scene if she tried to cut it? :?

I did not know she had bad hygiene. The micro needling is so good. However it is to be used after all skin is healed and all is left is scars. I just have never seen a breakout that bad. :o Very sorry for your PCOS. I have heard it is very difficult. HUGS

alaskanebraska
Debater
Debater

Post by alaskanebraska »

That all over highlight pic...yikes. The pores are on full display.

What kills me is she gets high quality skin care products SENT to her for FREE and she still can't manage to keep up a routine. I mean...come on! I just want to reach through the screen and smack some damn sense into her. It's really not that difficult or time consuming to take care of your skin.

Emmy84
Talker
Talker

Post by Emmy84 »

The all over highlight challenge was probably the WORST YouTube challenge Sam could have chosen to do. It looks HORRIBLE!!!

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Emmy84 wrote:The all over highlight challenge was probably the WORST YouTube challenge Sam could have chosen to do. It looks HORRIBLE!!!

Yuck. I only saw half and seriously it was making me sick. You could see every nook and cranny of her face. And to think she left that on all day. Blech.

Rumblethumps
Informer
Informer

Post by Rumblethumps »

I'm surprised Sam cut Phoenix's hair as short as she did, but it's still too long. And I have a feeling that's the shortest we'll ever see it. :?

You can tell before even clicking on the vlog that it's the lamest "prank" ever. What a waste of time.

ChiquitoTaquito
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChiquitoTaquito »

I don't get why Sam just can't go shorter with P's hair. It's shorter than it was, which is good, but why does she want him to look like Carol Channing all the time?
Her relationship with her brother is strange to me for some reason. She talks about him the way she talks about Phoenix, she uses the same tone. She says Lindsay and talks about her in a clenched teeth sort of tone. It's almost as if she's in competition with ever other female in her life; BS, Lily, Lindsay.. It's so strange to me.
Sam really needs to find a skin care routine that will help her skin. She needs to see a doctor about it and take what ever medication possible. She can really get some views if she talks about how she has had skin issues and how she over came them. There are a lot of people looking for their own solutions every day. Just like she got her teeth done and was supposed to document every improvement, she can go to a dermatologist and document her improvements.. Even throw in some fake tears for viewers to feel sorry for you. She really can't come up with this shit on her own can she?

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

ChiquitoTaquito wrote:I don't get why Sam just can't go shorter with P's hair. It's shorter than it was, which is good, but why does she want him to look like Carol Channing all the time?
Her relationship with her brother is strange to me for some reason. She talks about him the way she talks about Phoenix, she uses the same tone. She says Lindsay and talks about her in a clenched teeth sort of tone. It's almost as if she's in competition with ever other female in her life; BS, Lily, Lindsay.. It's so strange to me.
Sam really needs to find a skin care routine that will help her skin. She needs to see a doctor about it and take what ever medication possible. She can really get some views if she talks about how she has had skin issues and how she over came them. There are a lot of people looking for their own solutions every day. Just like she got her teeth done and was supposed to document every improvement, she can go to a dermatologist and document her improvements.. Even throw in some fake tears for viewers to feel sorry for you. She really can't come up with this shit on her own can she?

It's odd she'd go to an ENT for bacongate fiasco but just won't go to a derm. The bacongate shit was stupid. Her face bothers her daily so why not go see a pro. While I do think Sam enjoys being a victim of her own choices I really don't get why she's so hesitant to see a pro. The Accutane ordeal was all talk. She never bothered to actually see a doctor about it. Did she even do any research in the drug? I understand some people want the doctor to be their last resort but she's tried multiple facials and face products. None work. She made that video and said how the retinol was helping. Really? Her fave is completely broken out on the right side; the side she always has the camera on. BS doesn't have bad skin at all. Neither does Brad. It's strange to me. My acne was never AS BAD as hers but I still saw a derm wouldn't I couldn't take the painful bumps I'd get on my jawline. I still get pimples but not nothing like hers.

MsAnnie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MsAnnie »

What happened to the kids doing "summer camp"????

Rumblethumps
Informer
Informer

Post by Rumblethumps »

I swear we see this kid's ass crack at least twice every vlog. I'm not even surprised anymore at this point! If Sam doesn't get him some pants that fit (or at least a belt) soon, he's gonna be looking like this every day at recess when he goes to kindergarten.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

P's butt crack has become another thing Sam allows to annoy the haters. :? But everyone else at the playground looks at it and thinks "What a lazy mom. She cannot even get her son a belt."

HereKittyKitty
Debater
Debater

Post by HereKittyKitty »

Rumblethumps wrote:Image

I swear we see this kid's ass crack at least twice every vlog. I'm not even surprised anymore at this point! If Sam doesn't get him some pants that fit (or at least a belt) soon, he's gonna be looking like this every day at recess when he goes to kindergarten.

Those kids hardly know what a damn playground is. Scam acted like it was a huge event. They should be doing that every day with their kids. They have all the time in the freaking world, sitting at home with them all day every day. :x

MsAnnie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MsAnnie »

What happened to "summer camp "???????????
Didn't she sign them up for something?

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Sam is very aware his ass crack shows as she replied to a comment in the comment section of today's worthless vlog. She said he might have a "high" ass crack. Yet she still doesn't care that it always shows.

Jay used his big stomach to do flips on the bars.

Lily got scared. What's new?

Sam screeches per usual.

Someone asked Sam how she's stays so fit. :rofl: Sam? Fit?

Sam doesn't get on social media much because she wants to make sure she sieves as much time with the kids as possible since she works outside of the home 5 days a week. Oh wait... she's home24/7 365 but makes it seem as if she's never up her kids asses.

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

Rumblethumps wrote:Image

I've come to the conclusion that she's one of those people that wants to portray her family as very poor in order to get free stuff, things sent to her p.o. box and handouts from anybody/anything.

KingMomma
Talker
Talker

Post by KingMomma »

High crack or not, buy him some clothes that fit right! It is possible! Instead of buying home decor, invest in better fitting clothes for P!

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”