The ShitShow Pt. 71- Champagne Wishes and Caviar Dreams

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

The ShitShow Pt. 71- Champagne Wishes and Caviar Dreams

Post by Edie »

The title just came to me all of a sudden. :)

Ding! :rofl:

AshleyMarie1620
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The ShitShow Pt. 71- Champagne Wishes and Caviar Dreams

Post by AshleyMarie1620 »

If anyone still needs the address, I have it!

beautyish2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beautyish2 »

haha! on a beer budget for these two idiots. They are going to milk this moving for awhile..but it will just go back to the views they had before. I find it funny when people are so excited over a rental. Brad has low standards anyway.. :rofl:

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

beautyish2 wrote:haha! on a beer budget for these two idiots. They are going to milk this moving for awhile..but it will just go back to the views they had before. I find it funny when people are so excited over a rental. Brad has low standards anyway.. :rofl:

MTE!

Champagne taste on a beer budget. That's them.

I personally don't even feel like they've "moved up" in life. 1) they don't own the home 2) I have friends/family who own nicer homes inside and out. And I don't always equate nice with newness. A nice house can mean different things to different people. The inside of the home looks lovely. The outside looks like a travesty. Almost anyone can rent a house. But it takes more to actually buy. If they plan on staying in CA they should look for a home they can afford, that has been maintained, and is roomy enough. It doesn't matter if they lived in a castle; they are still boring and P still can't speak correctly.

I can't believe they have hardly unpacked. I unpacked faster than these dimwits and I was still going to my real job 5 days a week.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

No they have not "moved up" ... they are still just playing house. I do think it's a nice house (not for me but it's the nicest/newest place they've ever rented).

Those tile stairs look treacherous. Better not be running around in socks or wet feet. Death by staircase.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Pretty funny they had to go back and clean the old house. Scam felt the cleaner they hired should have cleaned out cabinets ??? WTF? There was honey spilled all over the inside of the cabinet. And dog food? Huh?

Not to mention the ten thousand holes they left in the walls. Guess they didn't think they'd have to patch that shit up?

You know they TRASHED that poor little house. I'm sure the hardwood floors are destroyed from bunny piss. The carpets are ruined from the cats. Not to mention the smell left behind by the Shitshow and their zoo. I'm positive it reeked in there. I'll bet their landlord is pissed off.

Jobless explaining how to record pictures and store them in the cloud if you have storage issues. He's suck a fucking idiot. I HATE when he tries to sound like he's so smart. It's annoying AF! Just take damn pictures or video and save it. It's not rocket science. Shut up you jobless piece of shit. Go get a job.

beautyish2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beautyish2 »

hellyeah wrote:
beautyish2 wrote:haha! on a beer budget for these two idiots. They are going to milk this moving for awhile..but it will just go back to the views they had before. I find it funny when people are so excited over a rental. Brad has low standards anyway.. :rofl:

MTE!

Champagne taste on a beer budget. That's them.

I personally don't even feel like they've "moved up" in life. 1) they don't own the home 2) I have friends/family who own nicer homes inside and out. And I don't always equate nice with newness. A nice house can mean different things to different people. The inside of the home looks lovely. The outside looks like a travesty. Almost anyone can rent a house. But it takes more to actually buy. If they plan on staying in CA they should look for a home they can afford, that has been maintained, and is roomy enough. It doesn't matter if they lived in a castle; they are still boring and P still can't speak correctly.

I can't believe they have hardly unpacked. I unpacked faster than these dimwits and I was still going to my real job 5 days a week.
As always I agree with you. Owning is not easy. Renting is...and always a good start in life but in my eyes when you have a family you should own. It is something to have a home for your kids. So many landlords decide to sell their homes and then you are forced to move. With owning you call the shots..unless you don't pay the mortgage..but still. Especially in CA you can gain a lot of equity with owning. We could easily sell our house for over 100k more then what we paid for it. And once we do sell..I am sure it will be more then that. Why these two didn't take the profit they made and buy it just beyond me. But I still feel that they just wouldn't qualify for the loan with her type of "work". In order to do that lazy pig with need to work. There is no way he will. :roll:

MzMichelle537
Informer
Informer

Post by MzMichelle537 »

Edie wrote:The title just came to me all of a sudden. :)

Ding! :rofl:
OMG THE NAME OF THE THREAD :rofl: :rofl: lol perfect.
How selfish of them not to get the kids a backyard wow. Now Scam will be even more stressed out with whiney, sad children who never get to go outside and do anything.

PS - I think Scam imagines her home like this:

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Are these two such hicks that they've never seen a dimmer switch before? Or multiple light switches? Jobless prancing around like he's in the Taj Mahal and acting like he's such a super smart "geek" for figuring out how to turn on and off the lights? Seriously ... I want to punch them both in the face.

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

B.Honest wrote:Are these two such hicks that they've never seen a dimmer switch before? Or multiple light switches? Jobless prancing around like he's in the Taj Mahal and acting like he's such a super smart "geek" for figuring out how to turn on and off the lights? Seriously ... I want to punch them both in the face.
I thought the same thing! He needs to realize he isn't a tech guy. I also thought it was funny that he took so long to set up the Chromecast in yesterday's vlog, it takes no time at all. Scam must be so stupid to think that what he does takes skill.

Cleaning the rental made me laugh. I think she said in yesterday's vlog that Jobless inspected their work and said it was fine. I'm glad she had to clean. That family is slovenly. Who the hell spills honey in the cupboard and leaves it? Better yet, why didn't they line the cupboards and drawers?

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

I am no fan of Scum but I have to say I don't fault her for hocking anything she can. She doesn't have many options since moving to Ca (HUGE mistake dingbat!) She has kids to take care of, animals, rent, and bills out the ass I'm sure. That lazy fuck she married doesn't care enough to help her with any of that. He lays around playing bubble witch, using his seizures as an excuse for not getting off his fat ass and helping at the least financially. She has to do everything, it's all on her. Scum, it is also OK if you force him to GTFO and get a job or not come back, your children need this! Trust me, the more money you guys have the more tat you can fill the house with (and more interesting vlog material.)

They should have stayed at the house in Montana. They could have finished the downstairs with a couple more bedrooms and a bathroom or 2 and still have had plenty of room for the kids and animals to play down there. :roll:

UReallyCare
Informer
Informer

Post by UReallyCare »

:rofl:

[img]30101020090556519117420.jpg
[/img]

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Love the new thread title!!!! Perfect!!! Whomever came up with that - BRILLIANT!
I am having a little better time logging into GG via Tapatalk so if anyone else needs to PM, feel free. If it takes me a while, then you know it's the site and not me ignoring you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KingMomma
Talker
Talker

Post by KingMomma »

I agree, they should've stayed in Montana. They had a house (that they owned) and family. They went to festivals, the mall, play groups, gymnastics, etc. They actually had more of a life there. Of course after the fallout with Sam's dad and Shelli they had to say that neither her nor Jay were happy in Montana and that they've been unhappy for a long time. Could've fooled me.

KingMomma
Talker
Talker

Post by KingMomma »

I agree, they should've stayed in Montana. They had a house (that they owned) and family. They went to festivals, the mall, play groups, gymnastics, etc. They actually had more of a life there. Of course after the fallout with Sam's dad and Shelli they had to say that neither her nor Jay were happy in Montana and that they've been unhappy for a long time. Could've fooled me.

rakesfunnyfarm
Informer
Informer

Post by rakesfunnyfarm »

So who stayed there to meet the cable guy? I don't know if it is me but J looks a little bit ill. I'm wondering if maybe he had seizure when helping Maynard?

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Sam posted this on IG:

This comment is a gem no matter which way you take it- she's still calling him a turd. That's all I see anyway. :rofl:

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

I was in a store today and saw shit pile pillows. Buy those too, Sam. A matching set.

It's funny as hell that they're bitching about their dirty house! It's not up to her standards and there was a huge mess left, but that's YOUR mess, Scammy. Maybe if you and your pig would maintain your house and cleanliness it wouldn't be so bad. Coming from Sam it just makes me laugh. She doesn't wash her face or vagina enough, but the house wasn't cleaned enough for her taste. You're not getting your deposit back! :rofl:

This calls for a Brenda from Scary Movie meme.

JustMe15
Debater
Debater

Post by JustMe15 »

I think the Montana home much more suites their needs. It had a hug yard for the kids and the huge play room for when the weather didn't permit going outside. It was fenced for when the animals did go out.

NoMaleHeirLikeJen
Learner
Learner

Post by NoMaleHeirLikeJen »

Since I keep getting error. Essays when I try to pm anyone or quote I'd like the address

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”