The ShitShow Pt. 71- Champagne Wishes and Caviar Dreams

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The ShitShow Pt. 71- Champagne Wishes and Caviar Dreams

Post by B.Honest »

In case you needed more reason to hate these fuckers....

They deleted EVERY comment/concern made about the abuse of the animals at 6 Flags Discovery Kingdom. And most of them were actually informative/constructive. They deleted EVERY reference to it. So they KNOW about the abuse and sad life of the elephants and all the other animals but would rather make a buck off of it than face it head on and/or try to make a difference. Use their "voice" for good. Nope, not the Shitshow family. Assholes. I HATE them!

rosegold shimma
Learner
Learner

Post by rosegold shimma »

Well the Vlog is over 30 minutes late now. I wonder what Scam's excuse is this time? Not like she has a lot of editing to do. They don't do anything exciting!
My face while watching these idiots

Charlotte401
Learner
Learner

Post by Charlotte401 »

B.Honest wrote:In case you needed more reason to hate these fuckers....

They deleted EVERY comment/concern made about the abuse of the animals at 6 Flags Discovery Kingdom. And most of them were actually informative/constructive. They deleted EVERY reference to it. So they KNOW about the abuse and sad life of the elephants and all the other animals but would rather make a buck off of it than face it head on and/or try to make a difference. Use their "voice" for good. Nope, not the Shitshow family. Assholes. I HATE them!
Thank you! I feel the same, I noticed she deleted all the posts. I unsubscribed today, it was the last straw. Family vloggers are the most despicable people on youtube and that's saying something!

KingMomma
Talker
Talker

Post by KingMomma »

I don't even understand the point of them deleting comments... such a waste of time! Has their subscriber count soared because of them doing that? Nope. All I can say is if they can't take the heat, they need to get out of the kitchen! Weirdos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rumblethumps
Informer
Informer

Post by Rumblethumps »

Disgusting. It's like they're not even trying to hide the fact that they delete comments. Everyone here knows they do it, but with as many concerned comments as there were about the elephants, even some of their fans are bound to notice. (Especially the people who made the comments in the first place!)

Deleting comments that are hateful toward them is one thing, but now they're just deleting comments that even indirectly criticize anything they do. I would say that at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if they just disable comments altogether, but then Sam wouldn't be able to pick out the ones that make them look good. Absolutely scummy.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

Always dirty, unkempt, filthy and gross. What a way to raise a little girl !

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

This isn't surprising to me whatsoever. Sam is the kind of person who wouldn't take a stance on anything remotely controversial. I wouldn't be surprised if these two losers don't even vote. They couldn't care less about the abuse because thinking about it ruins their "fun". They truly live with rose colored glasses on.

In today's vlog lily sulks because Jay has a vacuum and so does P. And lily doesn't have her very own vacuum. Sam raising two brats who think they need their very own everything.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Rumblethumps wrote:

Disgusting. It's like they're not even trying to hide the fact that they delete comments. Everyone here knows they do it, but with as many concerned comments as there were about the elephants, even some of their fans are bound to notice. (Especially the people who made the comments in the first place!)

Deleting comments that are hateful toward them is one thing, but now they're just deleting comments that even indirectly criticize anything they do. I would say that at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if they just disable comments altogether, but then Sam wouldn't be able to pick out the ones that make them look good. Absolutely scummy.
They are EXTRA stupid. This had the potential of going viral (or at least somewhat viral) for them. They could have used the abuse platform to really catapult themselves. A LOT of people are truly ignorant to abuse of animals in captivity. They could have said how sorry they are, how they didn't know and now they want EVERYBODY to know. I mean I think they should do the right thing because it's the RIGHT THING but they are always about the almighty dollar and fame. Latching onto this could have actually been a little gold mine of controversy for them and put them in a positive light. But nope ... they just do what they've always done. Block and delete and pretend they are amazing. Pathetic.

They are both beyond lazy. And stupid. I hate both of them. That picture of them riding on the back of that poor sweet creature literally turns my stomach and makes my blood boil. I fucking hate them.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Burberry wrote:
Edie wrote:Ugh, editing errors...
Anyway, she just blew $335 and some change on those passes. :roll: :roll: :roll: :?
Did they actually buy those passes? I thought she said in the vlog that they "got" season passes and I wondered if they weaseled them as a promo, but I could be wrong.

Scam's demented to wear those ears in public, it just draws attention to all her ugliness. I can't stand that family.
That's the lowest price. They could be even more dumb and bought the more expensive ones.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

rosegold shimma wrote:Well the Vlog is over 30 minutes late now. I wonder what Scam's excuse is this time? Not like she has a lot of editing to do. They don't do anything exciting!
She doesn't even have a set time anymore. So basically they just upload whenever they want. SO lazy! I know other families that also don't provide up load times but they do actually upload at about the same time every day. But not the Shitshow. No.. they can't be beholden to something like time and deadlines! They have fartbags to hold down!

They are so pathetic. They will never improve or get any better because they just keep doing the same lame, stupid shit over and over and over again.

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

B.Honest wrote:
Rumblethumps wrote:

They are EXTRA stupid. This had the potential of going viral (or at least somewhat viral) for them. They could have used the abuse platform to really catapult themselves. A LOT of people are truly ignorant to abuse of animals in captivity. They could have said how sorry they are, how they didn't know and now they want EVERYBODY to know. I mean I think they should do the right thing because it's the RIGHT THING but they are always about the almighty dollar and fame. Latching onto this could have actually been a little gold mine of controversy for them and put them in a positive light. But nope ... they just do what they've always done. Block and delete and pretend they are amazing. Pathetic.

They are both beyond lazy. And stupid. I hate both of them. That picture of them riding on the back of that poor sweet creature literally turns my stomach and makes my blood boil. I fucking hate them.

They are completely deplorable. I think I've mentioned that I live a cruelty free lifestyle (vegan) and I have always hated the fact they keep pets and worse yet, purchase them for views (bunnies). Their poor dog gets groomed maybe once a year and we never hear of them visiting the vet. When was the last time Moo was vaccinated? Probably never.

The shit with the elephant hits really close to home because once upon a time I was studying biology with hopes of becoming a zoologist and I was able to intern with a good friend of mine who was an elephant keeper. I always knew about the intelligence of these animals, but really learned first hand how emotive they are. He shared stories about how one of the animals originally came from a "working" background and the abuse she endured. It broke my heart and eventually lead to me leaving that path and going into a different field. However, I still give when I can to animal related causes and volunteer the little extra time I have at my local shelter because I like to give a voice to those who cannot speak. Since the Schuermans have proven to be far from intelligent I do believe they are blind to the torture these animals go through for our "amusement", but to be educated in the comments about it to then delete and refuse to acknowledge it is fucked up. I also hate them. They are disgusting human beings. It's a little surprising especially because Sam has been vocal about them being gentle with bugs and creatures we view as pests. However, when given the opportunity to torture an animal proven to be intelligent and emotional she jumps at the chance? Ignorance is bliss, huh? I can't wait for all of this bad karma to catch up with her.

Sweetness+
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sweetness+ »

I can't seem to upload it here, but the difference between her Fourth of July makeup selfie and her overly photoshopped version on Instagram is a must see.

rosegold shimma
Learner
Learner

Post by rosegold shimma »

So at the very beginning of today's Vlog, Scam is going to paint Lily's nails red with white designs for the 4th of July. Guess who else ends up with all his nails painted red and white????? Princess Butt Crack!!!! Why did Scam not say boys don't have painted nails with designs? That is for girls only!!!!!

That child is going to have the worst time at school between his hair, butt crack always showing, unable to speak correctly, cries about everything, doesn't know how to share, has zero respect, and has painted nails with designs!!!! Scam did this to him and herself! I seriously don't know if I can watch anymore!!!
My face while watching these idiots

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

This was under the description of their newest vlog:
Hey Guys! Hope you had a great 4th of July. Ours was super chill this year. Check out my latest post on 4th of July SALES!
When have they ever actually done anything on the 4th of July? When aren't their days "super chill". They are the most pathetic vloggers.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Ah, I think karma is already catching up to them. With Sam it's all over her face, and Jay feeling like shit all the time and being in poor health. I don't feel sorry for them no matter what happens. They've built up some pretty bad juju that's coming their way. They're slobs and the roaches of society. They don't really have a job or purpose in life, scavenge for food/money by any means necessary (scamming), and their offspring is being trained to do the same. I would not be surprised if they still get welfare because they lie about their income and everything else.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

IG filters vs reality

I just want to know ; WHY???? People can see how horrible skin she has .So why lying :roll: :roll: Who is she fooling ??

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

IG filters vs reality

I just want to know ; WHY???? People can see how horrible skin she has .So why lying :roll: :roll: Who is she fooling ??

capricorngirl28
Learner
Learner

Post by capricorngirl28 »

So half of the v log today is Jay laying on the couch or whatever with Scam, staring into her tits. BARF! Jesus Christ. Just totally turned my stomach.
LAME video.. again. So boring.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Barbie888 wrote:IG filters vs reality

Speaking of: she did the full face highlighter challenge and posted an awful picture on IG. I'm surprised she didn't edit TF out of it; yet maybe this IS her edited version.

baffled
Talker
Talker

Post by baffled »

I hope to God she doesn't convince Jay to have another child. Sam wants another baby for the wrong reasons....because others are having babies and because she KNOWS it will help their channel. Let's face it, they are drowning and have multiple ads running in every video to get by. If she has another baby, Lily would be the most affected. I guarantee P would keep his reign as King Butt Crack and the new baby would be completely untouchable because it would definitely be her last child leaving Lily to drop off that radar even further.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”