pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AllThatGlitters21 General Thread Part 8

Post by pradacandyxo »

she's so spoiled for no reason its ridiculous
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

ilikecats123
Learner
Learner

Post by ilikecats123 »

o.o

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

<3
Any spelling errors are due to auto correct

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess »

She replied to a comment on her insta asking where Andrea (ScribblePrintsCo) was at her bachelorette party... apparently Andrea was there but "didn't want to go out" with the rest of the girls? Lmao then what is the point.
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

Maxi
Talker
Talker

Post by Maxi »

butterflyprincess wrote:She replied to a comment on her insta asking where Andrea (ScribblePrintsCo) was at her bachelorette party... apparently Andrea was there but "didn't want to go out" with the rest of the girls? Lmao then what is the point.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

butterflyprincess wrote:She replied to a comment on her insta asking where Andrea (ScribblePrintsCo) was at her bachelorette party... apparently Andrea was there but "didn't want to go out" with the rest of the girls? Lmao then what is the point.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: she's too busy with her stickers gosh guys!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

But why was a private jet even necessary for a bachelorette trip?! Does she even realize how spoiled she is?!

Post by Guest »

It could be Kira Cahill's jet. I know she, Elle, and Blair are all friends and Blair and Kira just posted mutual pics of them hanging out on their instas a couple weeks ago. Kira's family is super rich (look at the vlogs where they hang out at her family's house like holy CRAP) so it wouldn't surprise me if they had a jet or timeshared one or something lol. Seriously though I think I saw that Kira's family was selling their house a few years ago and it was up for like $40 or $60 million or something insane.

Post by Guest »

Lol she went to a bachelorette party and didn't want to go out? weird.

gossip-is-fun
Learner
Learner

Post by gossip-is-fun »

Perhaps Andrea doesn’t get along with the rest of Elle’s girlfriends. Andrea seems to be a shy person and not the Barbie-type, which is the exact opposite of Elle and her pack. I doubt Elle would be a friend with her if it wasn’t for stickers.
sorry for possible mistakes in my English, I'm not a native speaker :?

ih8ih8
Informer
Informer

Post by ih8ih8 »

Yeah it seems to be a mutual using each other. Andrea used Elle's popularity and following to build her own shop, and Elle used Andrea to start her own.

glamgrl
Informer
Informer

Post by glamgrl »

YTbeautylove wrote:It could be Kira Cahill's jet. I know she, Elle, and Blair are all friends and Blair and Kira just posted mutual pics of them hanging out on their instas a couple weeks ago. Kira's family is super rich (look at the vlogs where they hang out at her family's house like holy CRAP) so it wouldn't surprise me if they had a jet or timeshared one or something lol. Seriously though I think I saw that Kira's family was selling their house a few years ago and it was up for like $40 or $60 million or something insane.
yup thats exactly my thinking re: the jet. I doubt her or her family could easily charter one and even a jet share or jet card would be unreasonable for them, they travel a lot but not often enough to justify that. But they both have "ultra rich" friends and it wouldn't surprise me if one of them had at least a share or card and got them on as a favor.
Pretty sure its not Bride's doing lol. Brides seems to be cheap and only gives things for publicity or that are sponsored by various companies. (I still can't get over that Mary Kay is the makeup for the wedding) It looked like they were in economy (and didn't one of them mention jet blue?) when they were flown for their "trial honeymoon". So I doubt brides put her on a private jet for her bachelorette, especially when it doesn't seem to be sponsored or else we would be seeing it posted everywhere and not just like 3 pics on their instas.
ih8ih8 wrote:Yeah it seems to be a mutual using each other. Andrea used Elle's popularity and following to build her own shop, and Elle used Andrea to start her own.
But Andrea acts like she tries to fit in with the barbie group lol. Agree that they basically use each other though

Post by Guest »

Oh, yup. Kira is on the bachelorette trip. I'm guessing it is her family's private jet/ jet service they took then lol. Good job on the social climbing, Elle and Blair. :) Making rich friends is a great start. I heard Blair's crew *tries* to get in with aging Hollywood guys, too lol (like Leo diCaprio and that sort). Funny how they have all these connections yet nothing solid of their own. If I ever met them in public I'd ask them what happened to Skylark LMFAO.

Post by Guest »

Following.

Ophelia
Informer
Informer

Post by Ophelia »

LOL @ Skylark. Whatever happened to that? And their phone cases?

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

yeah, andrea has said before that she doesn't drink much alcohol at all. partying w a bunch of drunk girls was probably not her scene. i'd say she could have made an effort but that picture is already obnoxious so good for andrea for staying home lol.

Return to “Elle Fowler”