SuperMaryFace - Part 8

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 8

Post by takingouttrash »

Hilarious how she thinks she can carry on doing cosplay while being a mother. Good luck Mary, you couldn't even stick to the project you wanted. Please don't go dragging your newborn to cons.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

- Wait, so Guy didn't colour her hair because "he's on tour and I'm not in LA"... which one is it Mary? Is he on tour or are you no longer spending $400 on a flight to get your hair done?
- I laughed so hard at the one pizza in the freezer for the 4 of them. I mean really.
- Wonderful bacon sweet BBQ and crab chips to go with your practically vegan diet.
- She's standing there celebrating Envyus' full figure, but she "felt self-conscious about being big between all those petite cosplayers" :roll:
- I hate how she keeps repeating that she put "so, so much effort" into the costume and "how does the goddess Jessica Nigri do it"... seriously Mary you worked on it for 3 or 4 days max. She is what you would call an ACTUAL professional cosplayer.
- What does she think, that using glue is a talent? That other people just know how to do it better, so they don't lose their knee pieces? No Mary... they just make their pieces more than a day before the actual event so they can test run them.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

ShakingMyFuckingHead
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by ShakingMyFuckingHead »

DaylightAmy wrote:She's standing there celebrating Envyus' full figure, but she "felt self-conscious about being big between all those petite cosplayers" :roll:
She's celebrating the plumpy friend because big friends make Mary look better which is exactly what she wants.

God I hate that baby voice that she puts on, seriously Mary has so many different personalities, but the babyvoice one is one of the worst.

Looking at her friend taking "sexy" pictures (aka half naked) while talking in that baby voice saying "yayyy booty", it just makes me sick. All her cosplay friends sell nudes on patreon and they're all "sexy cosplayers", but at the same time they're being all "cutesy" with the high pitches voices, like these girls know their audience which is pervs and 12 yo girls who don't know any better.

SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by SuperFakeFace »

Can she please decide on if she wan'ts to be condescending and motherly or if she wants to be a cutesy-giggly little girl? It does not fit into one personality at all. But I guess that's because she doesn't really have her own personality and just adapts it to fit whoever she is with at the moment.

And...uhm.. we got some little snacky foodz *giggle* and uhm... teehee! I luv ma fwiend she is so kyooot! *giggle* *pushes finger into cheek* And uhm.. we talk about snakesies all da timez because we are not like other girlz! Bleh! :P *giggle*

SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by SuperFakeFace »

Return to “MaryMakingIt”