clingybybrittneyx / BRITTNEY"so random"LEESAUNDERS part 4

poss
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: clingybybrittneyx / BRITTNEY"so random"LEESAUNDERS part

Post by poss »

She's bashing him on twitter now :roll: someone asked "did Dylan even help you move out OmG lyk sO ruDe" /!: she wrote back "what do you guys think? He didn't help me at all .. bla bla .." FUCK OFF MATE! Why WOULD he help you?!?!

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

gurugossiper2 wrote:With the way this is all unfolding now it makes me believe that brittney had full control over their joint channel and is probably getting all the money from it. Dylan probably had no say and no money so of course why would he want to keep doing it. As soon as they mentioned how he was going back to work I knew he wasn't getting his own money from the vids.

Also with her having to go down and clean out the house and organise the carpet cleaning I reckon it's all under her name, so another point towards her controlling everything.
I know you don't get money until the end of a month so it's clearly why all videos are set to private instead of being deleted. Shame there is no way of reporting her to adsense about it. If it's all "sickening memories" she would have jumped to delete them straight away AND any other video Dylan is in on her channel. She's a joke and it the joke keeps becoming funnier. For all we know he could have cleaned his own mess and cleared all of his stuff out therefore it's her shit that needs to be done. So many people saying he made her move to Melbourne, saying he's this and that because he didn't go and say goodbye to her hahahaha. Also her stupid snaps about the 'bread' filter.. it's NOT THE BREAD FILTER WTFFF? And of course using her phone while driving haha hope she gets done for it!

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

kiwiana wrote:She's been so passive aggressive on Twitter today. "I don't want to cause drama" - that's ALL YOU HAVE DONE, EVER. I dislike her more and more every day.

Also, this picture is not at all flattering re: her droopy nose flap.

She's actually had her nose done in last few years lol awkward for her and still creepy nose

kiwiana
Informer
Informer

Post by kiwiana »

howdydoody wrote:
kiwiana wrote:She's been so passive aggressive on Twitter today. "I don't want to cause drama" - that's ALL YOU HAVE DONE, EVER. I dislike her more and more every day.

She's actually had her nose done in last few years lol awkward for her and still creepy nose
That's the worst part! Why wouldn't she have had the droop taken care of at the same time?!

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

kiwiana wrote:
howdydoody wrote:

That's the worst part! Why wouldn't she have had the droop taken care of at the same time?!
Maybe she couldn't afford the whole package what with all her Kmart shopping and plane tickets to chase after people that she will later defame online haha

princessflowers
Talker
Talker

Post by princessflowers »

Leroguechanel wrote:
princessflowers wrote:The way she is acting about this is so so so cringe. There's so much I could say, but I would be writing a novel if I did. But it really brothers me how she keeps implying that him breaking up with her because he didn't love her anymore, isn't a good enough reason. How on earth is it not? Cheating is a shit reason, there are so many other shit ways to break up with someone. When I had just turned 19, my boyfriend of 4 years broke up with me cause he didn't love me anymore. I was obviously heartbroken and I would Have went through a angry phase too because that's all part of recovery, but deep down I knew he had to do what he did, and to this day, I have never felt any anger towards him for what he did. It just boggles my mind that I handled the break up of my 4 year first relationship better than a 23 year old handling her 5 month relationship.
Obviously there's nothing wrong with her crying, but don't post 15 mins worth of snaps, post on social media about it, let your minions slam him and then make a YouTube video about it, Jesus Christ.
I also can't stand how all of a sudden her nan, friends and sister (I think) have come back into her life too, just shows that when she's in a relationship she completely drops them lol
Girl, you sound so mature and lovely, despite how difficult the breakup must have been for you! So much respect. :love2:
Thank you so much for your kind words :) it's been a few years and I'm in a relationship now so I'm all good now :)
Agree with all your points too!

Can't believe she's vlogging getting all her stuff back like wow

And I think her saying she will delete the channel further proves that he isn't using her. If he was using her, he would have done a kalel and wanted to keep the channel lmao

hoppinginpuddles
Talker
Talker

Post by hoppinginpuddles »

Can we just take a moment to consider that she lived in that place for a few months, and she FILLED AN ENTIRE SKIP BIN WITH RUBBISH.
How appalling. Wasteful. Just. UGH. Makes me sick. She has no consideration for anything or anyone beyond her little bubble. This is apparent in the amount of cheaply produced junk she is constantly buying as well.

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

princessflowers wrote:
Leroguechanel wrote:
princessflowers wrote:The way she is acting about this is so so so cringe. There's so much I could say, but I would be writing a novel if I did. But it really brothers me how she keeps implying that him breaking up with her because he didn't love her anymore, isn't a good enough reason. How on earth is it not? Cheating is a shit reason, there are so many other shit ways to break up with someone. When I had just turned 19, my boyfriend of 4 years broke up with me cause he didn't love me anymore. I was obviously heartbroken and I would Have went through a angry phase too because that's all part of recovery, but deep down I knew he had to do what he did, and to this day, I have never felt any anger towards him for what he did. It just boggles my mind that I handled the break up of my 4 year first relationship better than a 23 year old handling her 5 month relationship.
Obviously there's nothing wrong with her crying, but don't post 15 mins worth of snaps, post on social media about it, let your minions slam him and then make a YouTube video about it, Jesus Christ.
I also can't stand how all of a sudden her nan, friends and sister (I think) have come back into her life too, just shows that when she's in a relationship she completely drops them lol
Girl, you sound so mature and lovely, despite how difficult the breakup must have been for you! So much respect. :love2:
Thank you so much for your kind words :) it's been a few years and I'm in a relationship now so I'm all good now :)
Agree with all your points too!

Can't believe she's vlogging getting all her stuff back like wow

And I think her saying she will delete the channel further proves that he isn't using her. If he was using her, he would have done a kalel and wanted to keep the channel lmao
He could just starting using his own youtube account though. But her putting the videos to private to later delete the channel? Sounds like she's waiting until the end of the month to get the $$ from the views they got so far this month- and there would have been a lot of viewing generate through DailyMail. Maybe she's so pissed off because she thought she was just it living in a capital city? There was no reason (beyond screwing over so many friends and family) for her to move to Sydney. I mean she could have done her exact routine (sleep all day/late night Kmart antics that involve running around like a stirred up toddler/staying up all night/pointless snaps and videos) and it would have cost her far less. She seems to have gone for expensive places in Sydney and Melbourne so to me it's fishy- does she think she is better than anyone else? It's really pissing me off that she is intentionally ignoring the fact people are ranting that Dylan MADE HER move to Melbourne!! He was moving home whether she went or not! And I'm sure no one MADE her run to Perth however many times from Sydney after they first met. So much stupid shit going on with that girl :/ Bet her vlog (with click bait title of course!) will involve her crying and shit talking Dylan

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

"Today is the first day of the rest of my life" then shut up about the break up get over it ahhh omggggg

GossipGoatxo
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipGoatxo »

Um if this move was truly the hardest thing she's ever had to do why on earth did she vlog it and talk about it on snapchat? Wouldn't you just want to get it over with?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

princessflowers
Talker
Talker

Post by princessflowers »

She posted some fan comments on snapchat and omg the praise she is getting is ridiculous. Saying that she's been so strong and that she's a roll model, you know what would have been admirable? Putting on a brave face and getting on with it, which she didn't. She cried on snap and then slammed him a couple of times online. That's nothing to look up to. Again, she can cry and make nasty comments all she wants to her friends or family, but not online to so many people!!!
Also yes break ups are hard but they are apart of life and people are praising her and showing her admiration as if she's done something amazing and not ordinary, she got dumped for fuck sake!! Lots of people get dumped and get up and get over it, Jesus
A true roll model would have shown positivity and not been bitter or nasty towards the other person. Ugh sorry for the rant

Deannjaordan
Talker
Talker

Post by Deannjaordan »

howdydoody wrote:
beebs wrote:
howdydoody wrote:
dominoginger77 wrote:
coastgirl wrote:Does it cost much to break a lease? I wonder if she will leave a lot of furniture there and just start new again in Newcastle like she has done before $$
You have to continue to pay the rent until they find somebody to enter the property I also think there is a chance you lose either your whole bond payment or a fraction of it! I bet she just buys new shit again, she is so fucking wasteful.
HEY GUYS ITS BRITTNEY LEE SAUNDERS AND TODAY IVE GOT A KMART VLOG FOR YOU WHICH IS SAH ORIGINAL AND IVE NEVER DONE ONE BEFORE

HEY GUYS ITS BRITTNEY LEE HERE STAY TUNED FOR YET ANOTHER BASIC BITCH K MART HAUL WHERE I SHOW OFF MORE MARBLE SHIT. LOLS I AM SO RANDOM GUYS. iF YOURE LUCKY ILL ALSO POST ANOTHER AUSTRALIAN TRIES AMERICAN CANDY COS I KNOW HOW MUCH YALL LOVE WATCHING ME EAT!!!!!! EATING IS SO RANDOM.

:roll: :roll:

And I'm sick of people commenting on here saying they feel sorry for her ! Sorry for what exactly? Sorry that she pursued a guy when he had a girlfriend (Dylan & Jen) then shoving it down everyone's throats for months (including poor Jen) then acting all shell Shocked when he realised she was bat shit crazy? Sorry that she doesn't actually have her own life or personality and just thrives off whichever guy she's latched onto at the time? Mate. It's called karma. I'm pretty sure there's a "rave about a guru section" if you'd all like to continue you're pity party for BLS there. Don't forget to swing by BLS insta and leave lots of xoxoxoxoox thinking of you britt during this completely traumatic time , breaking up with your boyfriend of four months oh, such a tragedy xXoxoxo

1 like = 1 prayer

#prayforbrittney

ANYWHO.

Almost time for a new thread.
Who's got some good name suggestions?!
What about Shittney Lee Saunders?

She replied to a comment on insta to someone basically saying she has asked once on snap and once on twitter for people to not send Dylan hate but theres nothing else she can do but move on with her life..

Sorry champ but um you could post another snap REMINDING people it is not only morally wrong for people to do it but it is cyber bullying and if they are threatening him (etc) it is against the law. She could even contact the news sites about pulling down the stories or atleast correcting them since she claims some of what they are saying is wrong. But then again there's nothing she can do but move on with her life!!

Considering it's been how long now and she never posted about her little operation?
Wait what operation? Is this about her nose or did I miss something else entirely?

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

What are they doing with their joint YouTube channel I wonder?!

I vote the shittney one haha I can't find the original post...

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

nicole_leigh wrote:Um if this move was truly the hardest thing she's ever had to do why on earth did she vlog it and talk about it on snapchat? Wouldn't you just want to get it over with?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
EXACTLY!!

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

You have to continue to pay the rent until they find somebody to enter the property I also think there is a chance you lose either your whole bond payment or a fraction of it! I bet she just buys new shit again, she is so fucking wasteful.[/quote]
HEY GUYS ITS BRITTNEY LEE SAUNDERS AND TODAY IVE GOT A KMART VLOG FOR YOU WHICH IS SAH ORIGINAL AND IVE NEVER DONE ONE BEFORE[/quote]

HEY GUYS ITS BRITTNEY LEE HERE STAY TUNED FOR YET ANOTHER BASIC BITCH K MART HAUL WHERE I SHOW OFF MORE MARBLE SHIT. LOLS I AM SO RANDOM GUYS. iF YOURE LUCKY ILL ALSO POST ANOTHER AUSTRALIAN TRIES AMERICAN CANDY COS I KNOW HOW MUCH YALL LOVE WATCHING ME EAT!!!!!! EATING IS SO RANDOM.

:roll: :roll:

And I'm sick of people commenting on here saying they feel sorry for her ! Sorry for what exactly? Sorry that she pursued a guy when he had a girlfriend (Dylan & Jen) then shoving it down everyone's throats for months (including poor Jen) then acting all shell Shocked when he realised she was bat shit crazy? Sorry that she doesn't actually have her own life or personality and just thrives off whichever guy she's latched onto at the time? Mate. It's called karma. I'm pretty sure there's a "rave about a guru section" if you'd all like to continue you're pity party for BLS there. Don't forget to swing by BLS insta and leave lots of xoxoxoxoox thinking of you britt during this completely traumatic time , breaking up with your boyfriend of four months oh, such a tragedy xXoxoxo

1 like = 1 prayer

#prayforbrittney

ANYWHO.

Almost time for a new thread.
Who's got some good name suggestions?![/quote]
What about Shittney Lee Saunders?

She replied to a comment on insta to someone basically saying she has asked once on snap and once on twitter for people to not send Dylan hate but theres nothing else she can do but move on with her life..

Sorry champ but um you could post another snap REMINDING people it is not only morally wrong for people to do it but it is cyber bullying and if they are threatening him (etc) it is against the law. She could even contact the news sites about pulling down the stories or atleast correcting them since she claims some of what they are saying is wrong. But then again there's nothing she can do but move on with her life!!

Considering it's been how long now and she never posted about her little operation?[/quote]

Wait what operation? Is this about her nose or did I miss something else entirely?[/quote]
She had surgery based on results from a pap smear a few weeks back and said she was going to post a video about it and of course she didn't

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

lurking10 wrote:What are they doing with their joint YouTube channel I wonder?!

I vote the shittney one haha I can't find the original post...
Brittney said she has set all the videos to private and that she will probably delete the channel because of all the "sickening memories". No doubt keeping the channel so she can get whatever money she can from the views from this month because you get the money at the end of the month. Dodgy little critter she is!!

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

She got the house lol

nomdogs
Debater
Debater

Post by nomdogs »

It's literally casting a shadow :|

xdegausser
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xdegausser »

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

nomdogs wrote:

It's literally casting a shadow :|
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS”