AureliaAnais
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beige Cheapelette Part 5

Post by AureliaAnais »

Hi girls

Someone DM’d me on Instagram asking me if my comment to her was true about her boyfriend and told me to sign up to GossipGuru to chat about it. First time here. Never heard of this site. YES. It’s 100% true. I thought I saw him months ago and when someone mentioned on her page that he was caught cheating apparently it didn’t surprise me because I am 99.9% sure it was him kissing a girl with brown hair. I was riding my bike and stopped for baguette. I saw the girl shout Agif, Arif, Amif...? Something like that. I remember he had shaved up hair sides. Sorry my English isn’t perfect. I’m half French, half Dutch. I recognised him from watching her YouTube videos. He was leaning against a lampost & she was wearing a green beret. She looked French if u can even guess. She ran across road to him. My bike passed and I looked back and saw them kissing passionately his arm around her. I remember thinking I’m sure that is chanelettes boyfriend and so I just assumed she knew and they broke up but it’s not my place to ruin someone’s relationship however I saw what I saw. I am a fan of her & I think she maybe knew he was doing this.

Karolina1985
Informer
Informer

Post by Karolina1985 »

It could be someone who looks like Ievas boyfriend, I'm sure his style is popular in turkish men. I'm not saying that Arif is not cheating on Ieva, I'm saying that it's such a huge coincidence, that I don't believe it... It would be more possible if you would not write that the girl was screaming Agif, Arif... ;) you know that his name is Arif, so please stop pretending.

AureliaAnais
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by AureliaAnais »

No def was him. I messaged her but she deleted it so she’s clearly in land cuckoo and doesn’t wanna acknowledge her guy has a wandering eye for other women. When I took a look at her Instagram I feel sorry for her. She’s not got the good looks a lot of other influencers have and her fashion sense is awful. I used to be a fan but I get an uneasy feeling when I see her now like something doesn’t add up. It’s no wonder her boyfriend cheats on her. There are many more beautiful girls on any street in Paris than her & her personality is v boring now.

rockstarroxi
Learner
Learner

Post by rockstarroxi »

You had me at 'stopping for baguette' and 'wore a beret' :D

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

:rofl:

Yekaterina Petrovna
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Yekaterina Petrovna »

Honestly. I MIGHT have considered it believable if it wasn't for the baguette and beret comment, so OBVIOUSLY she must have been french, lmao. Also, you said she did shout "Arif" in the instagram comment, but now you aren't sure anymore?? Most people believe he cheats on her, but that story reeks of bs.

Yekaterina Petrovna
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Yekaterina Petrovna »

Hmmm, something about this profile seems suspicious... Only one post and just a few followers ;)
rsz_screen_shot_2018-03-09_at_155048.png
I also found her profile pic by googling "weheartit girl eiffel tower" and it was one of the first results lol
rsz_screen_shot_2018-03-09_at_154909.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fitinthemaking
Talker
Talker

Post by Fitinthemaking »

AureliaAnais wrote:Hi girls

Someone DM’d me on Instagram asking me if my comment to her was true about her boyfriend and told me to sign up to GossipGuru to chat about it. First time here. Never heard of this site. YES. It’s 100% true. I thought I saw him months ago and when someone mentioned on her page that he was caught cheating apparently it didn’t surprise me because I am 99.9% sure it was him kissing a girl with brown hair. I was riding my bike and stopped for baguette. I saw the girl shout Agif, Arif, Amif...? Something like that. I remember he had shaved up hair sides. Sorry my English isn’t perfect. I’m half French, half Dutch. I recognised him from watching her YouTube videos. He was leaning against a lampost & she was wearing a green beret. She looked French if u can even guess. She ran across road to him. My bike passed and I looked back and saw them kissing passionately his arm around her. I remember thinking I’m sure that is chanelettes boyfriend and so I just assumed she knew and they broke up but it’s not my place to ruin someone’s relationship however I saw what I saw. I am a fan of her & I think she maybe knew he was doing this.
AureliaAnais wrote:No def was him. I messaged her but she deleted it so she’s clearly in land cuckoo and doesn’t wanna acknowledge her guy has a wandering eye for other women. When I took a look at her Instagram I feel sorry for her. She’s not got the good looks a lot of other influencers have and her fashion sense is awful. I used to be a fan but I get an uneasy feeling when I see her now like something doesn’t add up. It’s no wonder her boyfriend cheats on her. There are many more beautiful girls on any street in Paris than her & her personality is v boring now.
So which one is true?

rockstarroxi
Learner
Learner

Post by rockstarroxi »

The photographer friend is a lot more compelling on camera than Ieva lol
In the thrift haul bit she says she feels out of her element doing that but honestly I'd rather watch her than Ieva

colddust-girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by colddust-girl »

I hope she pays Aukse for her time!

cherrise
Debater
Debater

Post by cherrise »

colddust-girl wrote:I hope she pays Aukse for her time!
I strongly doubt she will. Have you noticed her reaction when Aukse joked how Ieva could borrow her some bronzer since she has to many?!? Ieva's face was like - not a chance in the world, girl… I wonder how anyone can hang out with this self-absorb narcissist!
∫∫ truth and out ∫∫

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

cherrise wrote:
colddust-girl wrote:I hope she pays Aukse for her time!
I strongly doubt she will. Have you noticed her reaction when Aukse joked how Ieva could borrow her some bronzer since she has to many?!? Ieva's face was like - not a chance in the world, girl… I wonder how anyone can hang out with this self-absorb narcissist!
I noticed this too. :P Ieva would rather sell her stuff on depop than give something to a friend. But maybe Aukse thinks she is getting a good deal, she may be hoping to get more followers through Ieva, who has more than twice as many at the moment.

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

Ieva is the face of Aukse's new shop, so that's how Ieva paid her back. Ieva probably thinks Aukse owes her now.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Well this looks basic. :D It's interesting though that Ieva hides the length of her hair a lot recently. Maybe she's working up to a decent cut?

https://www.instagram.com/3line_official/

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

Dandelion wrote:Well this looks basic. :D It's interesting though that Ieva hides the length of her hair a lot recently. Maybe she's working up to a decent cut?

https://www.instagram.com/3line_official/
I think Ieva is keeping it long for Arif. She's all about being trendy and a lob/bob is very in at the moment.

Neia13
Informer
Informer

Post by Neia13 »

^I think it was also after that anti-brass product disaster, that made her hair look like it has 1000 different shades of blonde. So she's a "model" for her friends' shop, wow Ieva, such progress at almost 30!!
And Aukse wants to take her to China it appears... Seeing them interact, I'm surprised she's so supportive of Ieva. Ieva just speaks and acts in such a condescending manner towards her (like with the belt thing... I don't know how Ieva let her keep it, you could see it in her eyes she was not happy about it). It baffles me that Aukse wants to sponsor her trip to China, and even suggested her to move there!! I'm thinking more and more that Ieva and Arif are over, and it has been over a long time ago... maybe he's just her "sponsor", gets her a place to stay in Paris in exchange of some money or sex or whatever. It wouldn't be too far fetched, having someone (a bf) in Paris secures her more opportunities there without having to commit to move. I don't think she would ever get invited to fashion week if she didn't travel to Paris frequently, and mentioned she wanted to move, and has that mail box there (I mean, she doesn't get invited to any other fashion weeks). Maybe she just sees she's getting many opportunities so she's pretending to have a bf in Paris, but we all know her lazy ass would never move, so it's very convenient to just travel there 2-4 times a year and have all these opportunities awaiting with fashion week and brands... I don't know, maybe I'm just making a movie in my head :rofl:

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

^ Don't know about that but wouldn't be surprised since Ieva is all about appearances and we know she loves to play "Princess Baguette".
It's definitely weird that she was in Paris and not a single photo or mention of her boyfriend. Especially because she loves to remind everyone that she has a boyfriend living in Paris. Trouble in paradise? It sure seems like it.
At least she looks happier, less monotone and is interacting with different people and going to parties!

Learner
Learner

Post by 156774 »

WatchandWonder wrote:The last photo on her Insta shows what a novice she is in the fashion world. The coat is pretty, but a big too bulky for her. It doesn't go with the outfit she is wearing and clashes with the printed dress. But the worst thing is her makeup. She has absolutely no color on her face, not her eyes, cheeks or lips, to balance it out, so she looks like a basic shopper who went into a store, put on a coat and stepped outside for a minute to take selfies. That isn't fashion.
Agreed. That is the first thing you notice - how bland she looks compared to the coat. This is one of the cases when it is not the woman who wears the ''dress'' but the dress wears the woman. I watched her new video and I'm too lazy to screenshot but holy cow, did you see her outfit with that blazer and huge white belt? Doesn't she herself see the difference between how she looks, and how everyone else in her videos looks?

BridgetJones
Talker
Talker

Post by BridgetJones »

I can't figure out how to post pics but on her newest vlog she comment that they are still together.

WatchandWonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WatchandWonder »

Personally I think, no matter what she says, that she and her boyfriend have broken up. There is no way on earth that she would travel all the way to Paris and not spend any time with him, not to mention no photos of them snogging. She always boasts about it, like she thinks she is amazing that she has a boyfriend. Girl...many of us are married, have kids. You haven't even begun in the real world. You are no charmer. You have an immense amount of growing up to do, which is embarrassing at your age.

Now she is doing the same with her new-found friends. Vlogging with them, showing them, taping them dancing, etc., etc., yawn yawn. You can tell that she has never had friends before. Such a pathetic life she has led and the shelter, hiding in her bedroom or Zara dressing rooms, hasn't exactly helped. So she turns even more immature and starts to boast. But she still doesn't get it. Most of us have friends. Many of us have lots of friends. We gather together several nights a week and on weekends. This is what a basic social life is. There isn't anything unique about it, but it is to her. And that is what is so pathetic about her and her reactions to these sort of things. Now, if she lived in a convent and just got out, I would see the enthusiasm. But she is over the top and that need to constantly take selfies and keep the camera on her face is such a scream of insecurity and lack of self-esteem. It isn't self-confidence. It is desperation to feel like something special. Her family seems nice and normal. Not sure what is mentally wrong with this girl, but she is definitely missing some marbles.

Return to “Chanelette”