Beige Cheapelette Part 5

Karolina1985
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beige Cheapelette Part 5

Post by Karolina1985 »

Her look on todays instastories :? and of course she's sporting the same fugly sunglasses that Bella Hadid has been seen wearing, no originality at all. She's not classy anymore, just pure trash.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Looking like a sweet little grandmother.

Dressed up as Bigbird?

Gross rings and nail polish. :skull:

Xson1alex
Talker
Talker

Post by Xson1alex »

:rofl: Chazzer babe, you just haven’t got the personality for that coat. Your beige smacked arse face looks WRONG with that jacket. That jacket belongs to someone who full belly laughs without worrying about what they look like and who wears interesting eyeshadow or lipstick. i.e. not foorrrr you.

Xson1alex
Talker
Talker

Post by Xson1alex »

In all seriousness, I think if that’s what you want to wear, wear it, but she has been such a judgemental dictator on what is ‘good and classy’ with her rules she thinks everyone should follow. Has she now changed her mind I wonder, or does it only apply to her cos she’s a fasssuun model? Would she think it ok for a plus sized woman to wear that coat or would that be a sin? I recently re-watched an old vlog with her bf in Paris, I think those ones where he made racist remarks and she giggled like a twat. But in one she declares that red lipstick should only be worn at night and you can tell she’s very serious about it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: oh bore off.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

I don't even think these are things she really likes. At this point she is simply trying too hard to be unique and stand out, but it's really hit-and-miss. If she had her own style, she wouldn't have to try so hard. But lately she has been all over the place. You could never say, that's so Ieva!, because her outfits are totally random. As you guys said, she doesn't have the coolness or personality to pull off half the shit she wears. If you saw Caroline de Maigret in that coat you would probably think, man, what a hideous coat, but what a cool confident woman! Ieva always looks like a bland girl trying out things she found in the props room.

Karolina1985
Informer
Informer

Post by Karolina1985 »

Dandelion wrote:I don't even think these are things she really likes. At this point she is simply trying too hard to be unique and stand out, but it's really hit-and-miss.
Yes and she's doing this in hope that she will appear in more Vogues/InStyles/Cosmopolitans all over the world. It's really sad that right now all you have to do in fashion is look like a crazy person and you will get an attention. And you guys she made soooo many friends because of THAT coat.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

I didn't see this one before. The coat might actually look fun on someone. But what has Ieva combined it with? She has such an old lady's wardrobe. Yuck.

bishkeels
Talker
Talker

Post by bishkeels »

She's honestly such a try hard... She doesn't exude that fashion blogger confidence and her style really reflects that. Nothing is natural or effortless with her, everything just looks like a lot of effort, of her trying to keep in the fashion loop (but she's doing it really poorly)

WatchandWonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WatchandWonder »

She is insane. That looks like some funky little kids bathroom rug draped around her. How on earth is this stylish? And that flat hair. OMG, girl. Every time you think she can't get worse, she does. Her last video was such a joke. Apparently she got jealous watching all the models in Paris and decided to hold her very own fashion show. Must s*** that she will never have the careers she wants because she is too old, too short, wrong body shape, too stupid, not pretty, acts like a fool. She has nothing going for her. And she is heading towards 30 years now? I would be ashamed of myself if I acted this way and didn't have a regular job and life, independence, brains, friends, real relationship, etc.

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

mushypeas wrote:Image
website for uploading photos.

:shock: :-o wtf she looks ridiculous. Attention whore alert!
I see the Rapunzel blonde hair fetish must be strong with her boyfriend. She dresses so extra now and her hair remains the same old boring flat mess :rofl:

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

You can see the shoes and trousers a bit better here. Why?? :skull: :skull:

Xson1alex
Talker
Talker

Post by Xson1alex »

That god awful beige croc bag. Like a gross beige sickly security blanket. ‘gotta staye classy with some beiiige guuuys’

She looks like she’s getting over Norovirus here. Pale/(beige) clammy skin and completely devoid of any life or colour on her face. Her haughty, know it all personality is making her real unattractive.

cherrise
Debater
Debater

Post by cherrise »

her face has been looking 30+ on photos recently, and dressing up like a granny/teenager doesn't help either.
I feel like she completely lost her compass in life (if she even had one to begin with). She is not pretty, not rich nor young anymore to have her head in the freaking clouds so much. Imagine if only Arif was to break up with her, all those castles made of sand would shatter. Instead of investing in another designer purchase, I would advise her to consider investing in some good life coach, God knows she needs one!
∫∫ truth and out ∫∫

Karolina1985
Informer
Informer

Post by Karolina1985 »

cherrise wrote: Imagine if only Arif was to break up with her, all those castles made of sand would shatter. Instead of investing in another designer purchase, I would advise her to consider investing in some good life coach, God knows she needs one!
I wonder sometimes what's up with her relationship with Arif, it's so strange. Why she's not moving to Paris to live with him? Why she is not engaged? Do they know each other really well, they never lived with each other for a longer period of time, right? So weird. I like to think that he is a good guy and maybe his family doesn't want him to marry Ieva, he's muslim? I know that you are all thinking that he is using her, but he met her parents, her family... maybe he's not that bad? Or maybe I'm being naive as Ieva ;)

Xson1alex
Talker
Talker

Post by Xson1alex »

Who wore it better? :)

At least this makes her less boring and I can't wait to see what's next. Shes such a hypocrite though, I can't believe it. Turning her nose up all the time 'don't wear this, this isnt classy, dont do that'

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

Karolina1985 wrote:I wonder sometimes what's up with her relationship with Arif, it's so strange. Why she's not moving to Paris to live with him?
Because he doesn't want to, obviously. She was sure it would happen in 2014, after finishing her degree but 4 years later and still nothing.
If after a decade, your boyfriend is still living in another country, you never lived together for more than a few weeks and your job is online... it is because one of them doesn't want to move in together. Sorry, but at this point it has to be.

Neia13
Informer
Informer

Post by Neia13 »

Wow, she made "friends" in Paris!!! I wonder if those were people that saw her requests for "collaborations". She stayed at a hotel from what I see, and it seems she hasn't even seen her dear "boyfriend"... I get that she's "busy", but you've been together for what, 10 years? You don't even visit him? Not even a meal together? I thought if you were in a long distance relationship you would want to see that person as much as you can, guess I was wrong.
Who is she trying to trick toasting with lemonade?? Then it was so awkward, everyone dancing and having fun, and our dear Ieva just doing insta stories and posing. Apparently people were asking her to take pictures due to that coat... probably making fun of her, but she keeps thinking she looked "ah-mazing" :rofl: Completely delusional and stuck in her own world where she's queen... I hope the wake up call will be ruthless!!

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Neia13 wrote:Wow, she made "friends" in Paris!!! I wonder if those were people that saw her requests for "collaborations". She stayed at a hotel from what I see, and it seems she hasn't even seen her dear "boyfriend"... I get that she's "busy", but you've been together for what, 10 years? You don't even visit him? Not even a meal together? I thought if you were in a long distance relationship you would want to see that person as much as you can, guess I was wrong.
Who is she trying to trick toasting with lemonade?? Then it was so awkward, everyone dancing and having fun, and our dear Ieva just doing insta stories and posing. Apparently people were asking her to take pictures due to that coat... probably making fun of her, but she keeps thinking she looked "ah-mazing" :rofl: Completely delusional and stuck in her own world where she's queen... I hope the wake up call will be ruthless!!
Maybe her boyfriend is away on business? I can't believe they would not even meet up occasionally otherwise. I feel bad for Ieva because the no alcohol policy is definitely something she upholds for her Muslim boyfriend (whose family she may never be allowed to join...). I'm not saying everyone should drink, there are obviously huge benefits to not having an alcohol habit. But a glass or two on a special occasion never hurt anyone. Ieva's family has wine with Christmas dinner, for example, but she has never partaken in that. And Paris fashion shows without even having a sip of champagne? Come on! By no means get plastered, but a little drink would probably work wonders on our uptight little wallflower. If you need to wear something garish to break the ice and have people approach you, something is wrong. She has never gotten to know anyone through her own socila skills or initiative, it's always subscribers reaching out to her, or now people who find her clownish outfit endearing.

ana3kie
Learner
Learner

Post by ana3kie »

Her boyfriend holds her back so much. Can’t cut her hair, can’t go out for a drink, probably tells her to stay in Lithuania with promises of moving her to Paris someday. I feel like she is quitely rebelling with her strange fashion choices, he has stated before his dislike for her more “out there” styles.

cherrise
Debater
Debater

Post by cherrise »

ana3kie wrote:Her boyfriend holds her back so much. Can’t cut her hair, can’t go out for a drink, probably tells her to stay in Lithuania with promises of moving her to Paris someday. I feel like she is quitely rebelling with her strange fashion choices, he has stated before his dislike for her more “out there” styles.
He can bed her before marriage for 10 years no problem, but she poor thing can't have a sip of spritzer?!? God, she is so pathetic to follow such rules.
That is not love, it is insanity. No guy would tell me what to do with my hair, what to wear, eat or drink. She probably enjoys her masochistic role :roll:
∫∫ truth and out ∫∫

Return to “Chanelette”