LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 37 Last Thread? Who knows?

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 37 Last Thread? Who knows?

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

Her Mascara application is disturbing :P

She should have never opened up that can of worms asking what tutorials she should do for us. Her fan girls are begging for her and Brooke to do one together or a favorites video together. Some are even asking for her to do her Mom's makeup too.

I agree Isis, Lisa continues to cripple her kids and not let them do Their own thing & have Their own identity. Once again it's All about Lisa this summer. :roll:
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Burberry »

I haven't gotten all the way through one of the Dumb1's videos all summer. Popped in to catch up and find the drama about the other boards more interesting than Lisa, no surprise I suppose. Can't wait for her Courtney Love look. :rofl:

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

There wasn't much to Courtney Love's look back then. She used expensive makeup, but it was smeared on. I find it creepy that they're a mom and daughter and into her. She had major plastic surgery and when her daughter Frances inherited her mom's looks she also had plastic surgery. Lisa and B are all for going under the knife. :?

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

Is it just me or has GG actually been working well the past couple days?! I hope it stays this way.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

I can see it now: Brooke changes her IG name once again to Brooke Bean. Courtney Love cleaned herself up for a year back in the 90s and actually looked nice. I don't suppose we'd be lucky enough to see Lisa use that time period as her inspiration?

Chance - GG has been giving me intermittent error messages, but it's been allowing me to navigate the board a little, so I'd say there's some improvement.

MsLynda
Informer
Informer

Post by MsLynda »

chance86 wrote:Is it just me or has GG actually been working well the past couple days?! I hope it stays this way.
:D Shush! Don't jinx it. :D

Max
Debater
Debater

Post by Max »

I was really hoping that Brooke would've been allowed to have a summer job this year. I worked at the local pool as a teen during the summer holidays, and it was great fun. But nope. Lisa needs Brooke to help her with her fashion photo shoots in the drive-way and eat their matching salads in random car parks and have a "cleaning party" (according to Lisa) in Brooke's bedroom. I honestly don't understand Lisa's thinking. No summer camp. No work experience. No effort to volunteer somewhere. All they do is visit the orthodontist, the doctor and the dermatologist.

Ohhh... And Oliver.

And the hair salon.

Fail. Lisa. Fail.

Edit: Actually they also wait for the FedEx man. That's pretty darn exciting.

Max
Debater
Debater

Post by Max »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:Her Mascara application is disturbing :P

She should have never opened up that can of worms asking what tutorials she should do for us. Her fan girls are begging for her and Brooke to do one together or a favorites video together. Some are even asking for her to do her Mom's makeup too.

I agree Isis, Lisa continues to cripple her kids and not let them do Their own thing & have Their own identity. Once again it's All about Lisa this summer. :roll:

Lisa's rabid fans are requesting a mother / daughter collab??? :rofl: That's hilarious. A part of me thinks that Brooke is being groomed to join the YT community. Another part of me believes that Lisa is extremely selfish and doesn't want to share the limelight. Lisa loooooooves being the centre of attention, and will do anything to keep that to herself. I mean, it's obvious that she's quite jealous that Brooke is developing her own style. For god's sake, she's constantly copying her daughter.

Also, Lisa has been raving about how luscious her eyelashes are, BUT I CAN"T SEE ANY LASHES. All I see are teeny weeny stumps. Seriously. And the way this woman applies her mascara, those teeny tiny spikes end up looking like one clumpy eyelash. Not attractive Lisa. Not attractive. She's desperate for another Neulash freebie. I swear that brand gets more air time on her channel than her cats.

MsLynda
Informer
Informer

Post by MsLynda »

I can not watch these voice over video's. I have never seen anyone contort their face, into so many odd positions, and then sit back to "boggie eye" the camera while making their lips look like a duck bill. Why is she doing that?
The thick paste makeup over a primer and her stringy hair getting pulled into it was too much for me, she needs a shower and some serious make-up remover. Why the paste when its 100 degrees and humid? Use some self tanner, for the face, a light tinted moisturizer and call it done. NARS multi stick for some color and a bit of glow, and please stop with that insane winged liner. Bletch!
I am thinking she'll be wearing that leopard coat before Labor day. SMH

Pheebie
Informer
Informer

Post by Pheebie »

MsLynda wrote: I am thinking she'll be wearing that leopard coat before Labor day. SMH
You know it! I'm surprised she hasn't worn it already. :roll:

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

Lisa contorts her mouth all the way to her ears. Reminds me of a donkey or something. She thinks she's getting the most smooth and even application this way but in reality, it is doing the exact opposite. When she goes to relax her face back into a normal, resting position, the skin is no longer stretched which makes for a waste of product and cakiness.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

^ I know! Who told her that contorting her face gives a better application? She is delusional and with all that botox and fillers shouldn't her face be so smooth that she shouldn't "need" to do that?! She is past the point of crazy. I can't relate to her at all.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

^^ Agree! I don't think she should be contouring At all! She should be applying less as she gets older actually and the winged eyeliner IMO is what ages her the most.
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

Merhaba23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Merhaba23 »

Her latest pics OMG her eyes just look so cold,dead,vacant the lights are on but nobodys home.......................YUCK!!!!!! How her fan girls can say she is so beautiful is once again beyond me...... I just see a cold ugly face with a scowl.

UptownElegance
Learner
Learner

Post by UptownElegance »

Boy, Lisa really looks like one old mess. Her face is so distorted looking and those expressions she gives do not do her any favors. All of the work and money she goes through to look like that??? Money would be better spent on a good therapist that can get to the bottom of Lisa's problems, and she does have many. Leave your face alone already Lisa, it's only going to get worse.....

Max
Debater
Debater

Post by Max »

THAT FACE! The way she stretches it when she's applying her 10 layers of full-coverage foundation is like watching a freak show. Her nose nearly touches her ears when she's "contouring". :rofl: :rofl: I've honestly never seen someone try to literally twist their face to the back of their head when applying makeup.

Ohhhhh lordy, that contouring. What a classic! She contours, shades, highlights, then contours some more, only to change her mind, and for a little more of a subtle effect, contours again. It's a freaken nightmare. Ohhh Lisa, you are sooo Kate Moss.

And that mouth is HUUUUUUGE!! I mean, when Lisa distorts her face to put lip liner on those sausages, it looks like she could fit an entire packet of oreos in that gob. Horrendous.

Max
Debater
Debater

Post by Max »

Seriously Chance, that pic is everything!! Hahaa! I mean, Lisa's nose is LITERALLY touching her ear! :tu:

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

Merhaba23 wrote:Her latest pics OMG her eyes just look so cold,dead,vacant the lights are on but nobodys home.......................YUCK!!!!!! How her fan girls can say she is so beautiful is once again beyond me...... I just see a cold ugly face with a scowl.
In one pic, I think she's going for the angelic look. Like she's trying to copy one of Brooke's forlorn expressions of Lana? Whatever, she looks silly. But, I really hate her smirk now more than anything. She's looking like a man who is trying to look like a sexy, confident woman. It's all over-the-top and phony. Like she's trying too hard and failing no matter what she tries. Dog, cat, smirking selfie. . . repeat. Meanwhile, this woman can't crack 80,000 YT subscribers to save her life.

MsLynda
Informer
Informer

Post by MsLynda »

She seems to have dumped the hair extensions as suddenly as she had them put in. IMO they only made her look fake, even more like a dude who's transformed into a gal.
Her bolt on, non movement boobs do not attribute to a feminine look at all. I am sure she thinks the looks, gotten while out and about IRL are admiration. When many are (most likely) full of question . . . One being "is that a gent or a chick?"
The most recent, in the black vest, she is looking like a man.

The cheek filler is as out of control as the lip injections. Like everything, she has ever ventured into, Lisa never knows when to stop.

lovebug312
Informer
Informer

Post by lovebug312 »

I am expecting LD1 to show up on an episode of Botched.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”