LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 37 Last Thread? Who knows?

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 37 Last Thread? Who knows?

Post by Indilwen »

New thread starts here...I sure hope you won't all jump ship because I don't like talking to myself! ;)

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 37 Last Thread? Who knows?

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

Indilwen wrote:New thread starts here...I sure hope you won't all jump ship because I don't like talking to myself! ;)
I am still here (and there too) :D

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

OOoooooooooooooh Ladies something must have happened at Lisa's party with Lori.
Was just mooching on Instagram and checked her list that she follows and no Lisa!!!
What do you reckon happened???

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:
Indilwen wrote:New thread starts here...I sure hope you won't all jump ship because I don't like talking to myself! ;)
I am still here (and there too) :D
Yay! I'm not alone!

Oh, and I saw your well wishes for my daughter and her new husband on the old thread...THANK YOU! :love2:
And thank you to everyone else who wished them well. It was a beautiful wedding and I'm EXHAUSTED! LOL! I don't think I sat down for three days straight! I finally got home tonight (I had a graduation to go to this afternoon, too) and am still trying to catch up on everything I've missed for the past few days.

Again, I'm sorry you all have been having trouble with GG. I get those same error messages, too. I figured out how to keep from posting duplicate posts, but I can't do anything about GG going offline or the error messages we keep seeing. I'm not sure there is a solution, other that to be patient during the times when GG is acting up. I used to sit at my laptop all frustrated, refreshing the page, or trying to keep logging in over and over. I finally just realized that the best thing to do is to just walk away (I mean literally...I close my laptop and walk away and go do something else for a while) then when I come back the problem has usually resolved and I can continue gossiping and reading all of your hilarious comments like nothing was ever an issue.

As for those annoying double (and triple) posts...if you guys want me to, I can fix those pretty easy by just deleting them. Even when the website has timed out and you can't go back and delete your own, I can. If you want, I can just automatically go ahead and delete the duplicates when I see them, or if you want you can ask me to do it and I will. I really don't mind. Honestly, I don't think anyone gets annoyed with anyone else's double posts...and you all don't have to keep apologizing for them. I'm pretty sure we all understand now that it's just an occupational hazard of being a gossiper on GG to have your posts repeat themselves without permission...HAHAH! But it's no problem to get rid of them on my end at all.

As for posts getting cut off...it happens to me sometimes, too. I think the website goes down while you are typing up your post, and when you go to hit the submit button, the website is no longer online and you either get cut off or lose what you've typed. I don't even think hitting the "save draft" button will work if that happens. I know I've posted about this before, but the best advice I can give you on that is if it's a long post, or something you think you won't remember or don't want to waste your time re-typing, it works best if you just get in the habit of using your web browser to copy your post, that way if you find yourself booted out or the website goes down, at least you have your post saved. Then all you have to do is wait until the website is back up and running, and you can paste your comment in a brand new reply and you won't have lost everything you spent so much time and energy typing up!

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

You will sleep for a month now lol

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:OOoooooooooooooh Ladies something must have happened at Lisa's party with Lori.
Was just mooching on Instagram and checked her list that she follows and no Lisa!!!
I'm thinking it has to do with Lisa not being as nice and friendly as Lori assumed she would be, and for not giving Lori more of a shout out or showing any footage on her own channel of her big meeting with her "good friend" Lori when they finally met in person! Haha. I'm sure Lori felt snubbed...as well she should! She isn't my favorite YouTuber by a long shot, but I think she deserved better from someone who claimed to be her "friend" for all this time. Lori was Periscoping while she was at the event, and she did upload that footage (which has since expired) but she never did show any of the vlog footage of Lisa party or the time she spent with Lisa like she said she was going to do. I expected that vlog footage would have been up that very same day, or the next day at the very least...but Lori never showed any footage of meeting Lisa on her channel, and neither did Lisa. Lisa has hit the big time now, dontcha know! And I think she feels like she is too good now for the likes of Lori! Maybe Lori should send Lisa another nice gift if she wants to get back in good with Lisa. Or maybe Lori has found someone better to butter up to...like her newfound transgender friend.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Indilwen wrote:
ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:OOoooooooooooooh Ladies something must have happened at Lisa's party with Lori.
I'm thinking it has to do with Lisa not being as nice and friendly as Lori assumed she would be, and for not giving Lori more of a shout out or showing any footage on her own channel of her big meeting with her "good friend" Lori when they finally met in person! Haha. I'm sure Lori felt snubbed...as well she should! She isn't my favorite YouTuber by a long shot, but I think she deserved better from someone who claimed to be her "friend" for all this time. Lori was Periscoping while she was at the event, and she did upload that footage (which has since expired) but she never did show any of the vlog footage of Lisa party or the time she spent with Lisa like she said she was going to do. I expected that vlog footage would have been up that very same day, or the next day at the very least...but Lori never showed any footage of meeting Lisa on her channel, and neither did Lisa. Lisa has hit the big time now, dontcha know! And I think she feels like she is too good now for the likes of Lori! Maybe Lori should send Lisa another nice gift if she wants to get back in good with Lisa. Or maybe Lori has found someone better to butter up to...like her newfound transgender friend.
Doesn't it all just prove that everyone of them is mad as a hatter. Someone asked Lori what happened to the vlog film and she said it wasn't any good so she deleted it and that was that! Karma if you ask me. Lori is obnoxious and really horrible to her subbies so it was about time she got a taste of her own medicine if you ask me.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:You will sleep for a month now lol
Haha! I wish I could! I feel like I could for sure! But I have too much to do! It's midnight where I am, and I really should be in bed already! :D

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Indilwen wrote:
ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:You will sleep for a month now lol
Haha! I wish I could! I feel like I could for sure! But I have too much to do! It's midnight where I am, and I really should be in bed already! :D
06.03 here and I should have been in bed hours ago lol

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote: Doesn't it all just prove that everyone of them is mad as a hatter. Someone asked Lori what happened to the vlog film and she said it wasn't any good so she deleted it and that was that! Karma if you ask me. Lori is obnoxious and really horrible to her subbies so it was about time she got a taste of her own medicine if you ask me.
Yes! I think that a good number of YouTubers are just very full of themselves and are only in it for what they can get from others. Lori probably followed Lisa around with her camera and Lisa evaded her and tried not to be in Lori's vlog and that's why the footage was "no good" and never got posted. Lisa didn't film any vlog at the party...she was too busy being filmed by someone else, living out her "REAL HOUSEWIVES" fantasies...lol! I'm sure it was her living dream come true, what with the make-over, the photo shoot, and someone following her around with a camera like a real paparazzi. All she ever had before was selfies with her iPhone, or Brooke and Jawn following her around taking pictures in the driveway or in random parking lots and street corners. When Sheila F splashed out for this LA trip for her, Lisa got a MAJOR upgrade in her mind, and she's so done with lowly people like Lori. I could almost feel sorry for Lori is she wasn't so obnoxious in her own right!

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Indilwen wrote:
ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote: Doesn't it all just prove that everyone of them is mad as a hatter. Someone asked Lori what happened to the vlog film and she said it wasn't any good so she deleted it and that was that! Karma if you ask me. Lori is obnoxious and really horrible to her subbies so it was about time she got a taste of her own medicine if you ask me.
Yes! I think that a good number of YouTubers are just very full of themselves and are only in it for what they can get from others. Lori probably followed Lisa around with her camera and Lisa evaded her and tried not to be in Lori's vlog and that's why the footage was "no good" and never got posted. Lisa didn't film any vlog at the party...she was too busy being filmed by someone else, living out her "REAL HOUSEWIVES" fantasies...lol! I'm sure it was her living dream come true, what with the make-over, the photo shoot, and someone following her around with a camera like a real paparazzi. All she ever had before was selfies with her iPhone, or Brooke and Jawn following her around taking pictures in the driveway or in random parking lots and street corners. When Sheila F splashed out for this LA trip for her, Lisa got a MAJOR upgrade in her mind, and she's so done with lowly people like Lori. I could almost feel sorry for Lori is she wasn't so obnoxious in her own right!
How dare her minion get ideas above her station hmm lol.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

Hey Ladies! I plan to still keep my account here for some of the other boards I occasionally contribute to but the other site seems to be extremely easy to use (and free, of course... I would never pay to discuss Lisa!). I'm sure that the people who own this site make TONS of money from advertisements. The fact that they don't shell out the money to get better servers once and for all is disgraceful. They should also being paying their moderators if they're working that hard. I'm sure there's a budget for that type of thing. I hate change as well but this site is constantly down or very slow. This was technically the second site for Lisa so it's not like we haven't moved before! I hope you will consider joining us.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

I'm here :)
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I joined the other one but I'm staying here for now.
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

lovebug312
Informer
Informer

Post by lovebug312 »

I'm here and will stay here too! I don't seem to be having as many problems as others. I'm usually checking this site from the phone using safari.

Indi! So happy for you and your daughter. I hope you get some well deserved rest now.

To be honest I find Lori very entertaining. It's like watch a train wreck I just can't help myself.

MsLynda
Informer
Informer

Post by MsLynda »

I am here . . . and I am there . . . For now, I'll check in on both . . . see where this goes, or does not go.
Really, if this damn weather ever straightens out, here on the east coast I have boatloads of outside tasks to get into. And, I'll not be on either board. Places to be, things to do, if the weather ever allows for it. May has been a total bust!

Based on Lisa's blushing glee, giggles and hair tossing, as she thrust her boobies out and tried to get a glimpse of the deep voiced, pickup truck driving neighbor, I'd say we're in for a very interesting summer. Add in the tree's coming down, and her wanting to be in front of the window . . . IMO more is going on, or she is hoping to have more go on. She was like a giddy 16 year old.

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

Indilwen,

Why don't you come over to the other site? It works just like this one.....except that IT WORKS!

Believe me, I've loved coming here. I've been on GG since the very beginning....but since LuLu died, this site has gone to hell and they seem to not care. I visit many sites online and not one has problems like this one. I've never seen any hosts actually discourage people from visiting their site like they just did here. That's just insane!

BipolarMorgan is very rude to people when they come to him for help. I'm tired of hearing from him how this is a "free" site and we should be happy with what we have here.

What allegiance do we have to these people? They're making money from US.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

I guess everyone has their opinion on this site, and that's ok. I don't think it makes as much money as people think it does...I have used an adblocker for years and I figured most everyone else did, too. Still, I'm not all that fussed thinking someone makes money on from it...everything in the world is about making money, after all. If this and other websites weren't paying for the host, they wouldn't be here at all.

I've also been on GG for several years, and in my time here I've seen groups of people leave (or be kicked out...haha) and go on to make alternative websites, Facebook pages, chatrooms, etc. But in pretty much every case those other places end up being abandoned and people end up right back here. As a matter of fact, people who have been banned have frequently tried to sneak back on with new user names and everything! If you all want to go to another website, be my guest. Maybe I'll end up joining you one of these days if this website well and truly goes to hell or ends up being shut down. But for now I am not ready to pack up and leave, or divide my attention. I'm an old woman and I have enough trouble keeping up with one gossip group, anyway...hahaha!

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I know this has been discussed before, but I just can't get over Her thumbnail on that Teen Acne Video! :o WTF?! I side Full Shot of Lisa's Boobs and NO Face? Seriously? :roll: Can you imagine how my teens are clicking into this video based on the Title? Lisa, you're a Dimwit!

MsLynda
Informer
Informer

Post by MsLynda »

Her most recent IG, she looks totally absurd!
(IMO) She looks like a dirty streetwalker who used the income, from the prior day, to buy some special shoes.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”