OldT, IgnoredT and FlippedT Off - Part 10

BeautyandtheBitch
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OldT, IgnoredT and FlippedT Off - Part 10

Post by BeautyandtheBitch »

Did anyone else catch today's snapchat? First she's wearing the Almay smartshade and loves it sooooo much. What?!?! You just applied in on snap like within the last two days, said it was a weird red/gray tone and complained it was already oxidizing. Now you love it. Ok, Camel, sure.

Then the Milani metallic lip, ugh. Over a month ago she bought a couple and hated them. She said then the formula was drying and they weren't very metallic. Then yesterday or the day before she bought a ton of them and was sooooo excited! Then wore one today and doesn't like it bc, surprise! It's not very metallic and it's drying. This lady is unreal. Like I really sit here thinking this can't be real.

Side rant- she's unsure about the CoverFx custom enhancer drops and can't get them to blend? Well, ok I know what you're thinking, she can't get anything to blend :rofl: I have those drops in three shades and they blend so easily. She's unsure of good products but keeps pushing those Morphe palettes! Smh...

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

BeautyandtheBitch wrote:Did anyone else catch today's snapchat? First she's wearing the Almay smartshade and loves it sooooo much. What?!?! You just applied in on snap like within the last two days, said it was a weird red/gray tone and complained it was already oxidizing. Now you love it. Ok, Camel, sure.

Then the Milani metallic lip, ugh. Over a month ago she bought a couple and hated them. She said then the formula was drying and they weren't very metallic. Then yesterday or the day before she bought a ton of them and was sooooo excited! Then wore one today and doesn't like it bc, surprise! It's not very metallic and it's drying. This lady is unreal. Like I really sit here thinking this can't be real.

Side rant- she's unsure about the CoverFx custom enhancer drops and can't get them to blend? Well, ok I know what you're thinking, she can't get anything to blend :rofl: I have those drops in three shades and they blend so easily. She's unsure of good products but keeps pushing those Morphe palettes! Smh...

Jeffree star did a liquid lip smackdown - he said the Milani ones were the best. They did look great on him but, he hasn't got wrinkly lips like Camelhoe has....they look like a frosty old fashioned lippie on her ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

CamelCooch can't blend anything. I wondered when she bought them/got them for PR if she would have the skill to use them. Nope.
Why would she buy the Milani lips again after she had 2 and said they didn't work for her. Why go back and buy more?
Camel doesn't know if she likes something unless someone else tells her. How can you go from disliking a foundation to liking it if it has a gray cement tone? She put it on and said it was already oxidizing. How does a person change that?

Where does her clients sit? Did they break her chair? :tu:

chattycathy01
Informer
Informer

Post by chattycathy01 »

Speaking of Victoria secrets bras am I the only one that notices that she literally wears the SAME BRA EVERYDAY!!?? A.thats fkng gross and B. She supposedly bought "a ton of different colors" yet she wears the same light colored (bluish I think?) one with the little ruffles on the straps every. Damn. Day!
She really is a gross white trash hillbilly! No matter how many windfalls she gets or checks momma writes she will still be white trash wearing the same clothes everyday, doing the same looks with her weird ass peewee Herman haircut!!
Side note
Anyone else think she looks like the older version of "thiskidneedsmedicine" from YouTube? search him up! Have a laugh on me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chattycathy01
Informer
Informer

Post by chattycathy01 »

Speaking of Victoria secrets bras am I the only one that notices that she literally wears the SAME BRA EVERYDAY!!?? A.thats fkng gross and B. She supposedly bought "a ton of different colors" yet she wears the same light colored (bluish I think?) one with the little ruffles on the straps every. Damn. Day!
She really is a gross white trash hillbilly! No matter how many windfalls she gets or checks momma writes she will still be white trash wearing the same clothes everyday, doing the same looks with her weird ass peewee Herman haircut!!
Side note
Anyone else think she looks like the older version of "thiskidneedsmedicine" from YouTube? search him up! Have a laugh on me!

SkylynnJanne
Informer
Informer

Post by SkylynnJanne »

tar wrote:CamelCooch can't blend anything. I wondered when she bought them/got them for PR if she would have the skill to use them. Nope.
Why would she buy the Milani lips again after she had 2 and said they didn't work for her. Why go back and buy more?
Camel doesn't know if she likes something unless someone else tells her. How can you go from disliking a foundation to liking it if it has a gray cement tone? She put it on and said it was already oxidizing. How does a person change that?

Where does her clients sit? Did they break her chair? :tu:
I was thinking the same thing about the Milani metallic lipsticks. I guess because Jeffree Star just did a video and said he really liked them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

BeautyG
Debater
Debater

Post by BeautyG »

What ever ended up with Camels court case on Friday?

Did she ever do any of her giveaways she promised from two weeks ago? (likely not)

She's started getting really thirsty with "loving" drugstore brands....i.e. Almay and Revlon. Is Camel's PR drying up? She is so desperate for a drugstore brand sponsored video.

And the spending sprees lately.....smh

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

She made sure to show her receipt from her shopping yesterday, too.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

jackieanne wrote:She made sure to show her receipt from her shopping yesterday, too.
It's bad when you have to show your receipt for what you bought. When you don't it makes you look suspicious. CamelCooch is the only YTER that puts the receipt up to the camera and shows what she bought. Crazy. :rofl:

chattycathy01
Informer
Informer

Post by chattycathy01 »

Can't wait to see this "appropriate" 14yr old makeup that includes baking.... On a 14yr old...

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

I'm watching the video of her doing Emma's makeup...I'm only 8 minutes in and am now convinced that she has never applied makeup to anyone other than herself.

Pollypocket
Learner
Learner

Post by Pollypocket »

This women has never applied makeup on anyone but herself.....

Its laughable to think that she ever did makeup on another person. She made one brow darker than the other....Her daughter doesn't need foundation or concealer....shes 14. She could've used maybe a tinted moisturizer. But he daughter already has good skin...why cover good skin up.

She says she has clients....where are they? Wouldn't one post it to their instagram?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I usually don't watch her videos but I did watch this one. I agree with @Pollypocket. She has never done makeup on clients. She has never done makeup on anyone but herself.
It was very obvious and easy to see.

She doesn't have a kit. If she does, she better look at everything because it's probably molded. It has never been used.

sodisappoint
Informer
Informer

Post by sodisappoint »

Cringed so hard with the eyeshadow. Wtf... :?
Image Image Image

sodisappoint
Informer
Informer

Post by sodisappoint »

"Yeah, I wanted to do makeup appropriate for a 14 year old. Nothing heavy at all."

Proceeds to use primer, foundation, brow pencil, an eyeshadow palette, two different bronzers, blush, three different highlighters, setting spray, brow gel, mascara, a myriad of sponges and brushes, lipliner, lipstick, lipgloss, setting powder, and contour powder.

Wtf? She could have definitely gotten away with a tinted moisturizer, mascara, lipgloss, and a shimmery blush.

Come the fuck on.
Image Image Image

RenGrl
Talker
Talker

Post by RenGrl »

I died, then I came back to life just to post here:
HAHAHAHA as a REAL makeup artist (not a pretend one in a far away land) it is extremely obvious that she has never applied makeup to a "client"...ever. If she did, she definitely had to refund the money. She has no clue how to apply product on someone else. Even her brush movements were way off. The eyeliner part: if she had worked on clients before she would know the tricks to keep someone from freaking out, flinching, watering, etc...

The lash curler, holy shit...you can't do it that way, she had no control of the lashes. If Emma sneezed it would have pulled out her lashes and poked her eye out. Also, she totally jacked Emma's brows. So uneven and the inner parts needed to be brought in and down a bit.

Go on, Cam-nocchio - tell us all about all the clients you've worked on with your alleged kit. NO portfolio, NO photos posted anywhere on SM, NO proof. There's no end to the lies she will tell. Which is why she's still stuck at 150k-ish subs.

FRAUD!!!!! I'm embarrassed for her.

Pollypocket
Learner
Learner

Post by Pollypocket »

Cam-nocchio.....genius!

Im embarrassed for her as well......Don't claim you have clients and never show your work off.

She keeps talking about this "glittery" look.....Im scared....this is literally going to be a disaster.

DramaticMe32
Learner
Learner

Post by DramaticMe32 »

I can't understand why she has to darken her daughters foundation like she does her own, and didn't even blend it out. She probably has huge orange lines everywhere. The eye makeup way horrible, way too much bronzer. And why did she have to highlight the tip of her nose?!? And those eyebrows?? All she needed at the most was some clear eyebrow mascara, she made them too dark and uneven.

When I do my 14 year old daughters makeup (she never wears makeup unless she has a choir recital) I use a bb foundation, a tiny bit of barely there blush with a tiny bit of highlight on the cheekbones, one light colored shimmery shadow on the lid with natural looking mascara, and clear eyebrow mascara (she barely tweezes away the strays and has natural thick eyebrows already), and some barely there lipgloss.

Also I did read that someone on reddit said that YWP did do makeup for either her or someone she knew several years back and that it turned out horrible, which doesn't surprise me. So she did do people's makeup before but I'm guessing once it got around how bad at makeup she was, nobody would hire her. There's no way she can get away with charging for any makeup services she might do, it's atrocious!!

Post by Guest »

Makeup perfect for a 14 year old, huh? That lip liner is so light and appropriate for her age!

The makeup is so badT! The brows are completely different colors. The foundation doesn't match at all. It wasn't blended in on one side either.

Not to mention that eyeshadow looking like a hot mess. I swear she only included the shots of her blending so she could prove to us she knew how to blend.

Also, did anyone else notice that all her stupid ass bloopers were with Emma's makeup already done? You know that she sat there after the fact and recorded them doing random shit so she could extend her stupid video an additional 20 min.

RissaRoo33
Talker
Talker

Post by RissaRoo33 »

It is painfully obvious after her Emma makeup tutorial that this lady has never touched someone's face in a professional capacity :rofl: She doesnt know how to use a brush on someone else's face. it was so awkward to watch! lol poor emma's entire right side (her right) was very neglected. Nicole brushes product in Emma's left brow, "nah she doesnt need it." Nicole puts foundation all over Emma's face, "Nah her right side doesnt need any more blending."

I also find it SO weird that she chose NARS Orgasm as her blush when she has literally thousands of blushes she could have used. Very strange.... And I loved how Emma didn't like her shiny nose tip. lol! Oh this woman. She's insane. I think Emma is really funny though.

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”