OldT, IgnoredT and FlippedT Off - Part 10

SkylynnJanne
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OldT, IgnoredT and FlippedT Off - Part 10

Post by SkylynnJanne »

That collarbone highlight though... (the face isn't any better, but the collarbone made me laugh)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

SkylynnJanne
Informer
Informer

Post by SkylynnJanne »

That collarbone highlight though... (the face isn't any better, but the collarbone made me laugh)

touchmymeow
Debater
Debater

Post by touchmymeow »

SkylynnJanne wrote:Image

I showed this picture to my boyfriend and he said "looks like ET is trying to blend in"..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

touchmymeow
Debater
Debater

OldT, IgnoredT and FlippedT Off - Part 10

Post by touchmymeow »

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

:wel: @brandwhore
We are so glad you joined us here on YWP on GG :lolly:
I am sorry that happened to your friend.
Maybe Camel hasn't gone to her PO yet.
Camel isn't the nicest person. Your friend should spend her money on herself.
Yes, she thinks her son is a sexbomb, and many other words that mothers do not use to describe their adult son.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Pollypocket wrote:Does she literally sit in her room all day and play with makeup, her dogs.....

Does she have friends? Or does she have friends over? Is snapchat her BFF? Does she go out to other places besides beauty related stores?

How sad is that? I mean watching her snaps, she puts a lot of her life out here...she doesn't interact with too many people besides her family. That can't be healthy.

She needs a life beyond her phone.....
She has nothing.
No friends.
Just dogs.
Rotting makeup.
Spending some time with the family.
Watching TV.
Talking into a phone.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

SkylynnJanne wrote:Image

THIS is what she does for a COLLAB with NARS. #sitdafuqdown #editorialnarslookbycamel #narscamelcollab

ComeThruuuCakeFace
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ComeThruuuCakeFace »

Laloca28 wrote:
ComeThruuuCakeFace wrote:so as we all know shes been copying off of every other youtuber lately, like jefree star, manny, etc. I just watched all of Camel's snap chats, she just got an ulta order in and she showed everything she got. If anyone has watched Jaclyns monthly favorites that was just put up a few days ago, towards the end shes talking about shiseido cotton pads and about how theyre expensive and she thought it was stupid to buy expensive cotton but that theyre literally the best thing ever. and my mouth seriously hit the floor when I was watching camels snaps on her ulta haul....and she shows the box, and what do you know...theres the shiseido cotton pads. and she proceeds to say, ive been using these forever so I just picked up some more. yea ok, 3 days after Jaclyn hill just raved about them for 5 minutes on a favorites video. and she got a shape tape that she ordered because tarte didn't send her any PR like everyone else. I used to like Nicole but all I do is see her copying off of everyone else.
Not taking Nicole's side at all but she did mention those cotton pads over a year ago and it was because of her that I started using them and still do to this day.

she did mention that when she showed it on snap, it was just weird she ordered them directly after jaclyns video, like it reminded her how great they were and she had to have them too right at that moment because she saw someone else have them also. its just weird. i actually kind of like nicole but stuff like that is weird, most of the stuff she prob has seen or used before but it seems like if someone uses something in a video or mentions something in a video, nicole has it and is showing it too

ComeThruuuCakeFace
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ComeThruuuCakeFace »

also, that NARS collab. UGH! she was talking on snap chat about how excited she is to post the video, the look she did for the video was just not at all what i expected for a collab with NARS at all. and i also thought the videos of her son rapping in the car were really weird. show one maybe, then ok cool hah funny, move on. but she showed like 4 or 5 or him spinning his hat around and rapping and then him noticing her snapping him. she secretly thought it was hot, because she put a caption sayin something alone the lines of "he was taught well, hes a G" thats not exactly what it said, i forget but it was something like that and i was like what>???!?!?!

misscupcake8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by misscupcake8 »

Wait - she has collabbed with Nars? Like a real collaboration that Nars know about???
I can't believe would choose to collaborate with nicole??

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

misscupcake8 wrote:Wait - she has collabbed with Nars? Like a real collaboration that Nars know about???
I can't believe would choose to collaborate with nicole??

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Yes. She said on Snap towards the very end that it was a collab with Nars and that was why she was so excited. She said the video would be released today or whenever Nars chose to release it. Did they send her a bunch of makeup to use for this look? I missed her snaps for a few days?

missjliz
Talker
Talker

Post by missjliz »

Wooooow. So her snaps just now about the "polish mountain" challenge really bugged me.

She said things like its "asinine, totally wasteful, and freaking stupid". Couldn't the same could be said for the highlighter challenge, and the liquid lipstick challenge that all her "besties" participate in? ...aren't all the youtube challenges that have been going around recently fairly similar? They are just supposed to be for fun!

Anyways, the youtuber who started this challenge has almost 2 million followers on an ACTUAL nail polish channel. I doubt she cares what nicoles big ole nose thinks.

Allthelies
Informer
Informer

Post by Allthelies »

missjliz wrote:Wooooow. So her snaps just now about the "polish mountain" challenge really bugged me.

She said things like its "asinine, totally wasteful, and freaking stupid". Couldn't the same could be said for the highlighter challenge, and the liquid lipstick challenge that all her "besties" participate in? ...aren't all the youtube challenges that have been going around recently fairly similar? They are just supposed to be for fun!

Anyways, the youtuber who started this challenge has almost 2 million followers on an ACTUAL nail polish channel. I doubt she cares what nicoles big ole nose thinks.
Also coming from someone who according to herself owns thousands of bottles of polish. If that's the case, is 100 coats really wasteful? When you have polish that will probably end up drying out before you use it.

latom_
Talker
Talker

Post by latom_ »

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
y'all. I can't. I just can't. when I saw her show that necklace on snapchat tonight I knew I recognized it from something I had watched today.

guess she's not taking the newest MakeupGeek x Kathleen collab very well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

missjliz
Talker
Talker

Post by missjliz »

Allthelies wrote:
missjliz wrote:Wooooow. So her snaps just now about the "polish mountain" challenge really bugged me.

Also coming from someone who according to herself owns thousands of bottles of polish. If that's the case, is 100 coats really wasteful? When you have polish that will probably end up drying out before you use it.
RIGHT?? I mean I will give her credit that she does use a lot of polish... But I seriously doubt 100 coats would make a dent in her hoard/collection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Did the ladies who were keeping up with who Camel was SWFING give up?

We have got to come up with a name for part 11. I put down a few tries a page or two back.
We will need to start another one soon.

NikNakDontBeWhack
Learner
Learner

Post by NikNakDontBeWhack »

"OldT, WrinkledT and Single White FemaledT" ?

Idk how we get an admin to start new thread, but that's my name suggestion

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I put some titles on page 41.

Several of the ladies were wanting to include "Cam-nocchio" in the title this time. For Camel and lying making her nose grow.

Everyone put some titles in if you can think of any. They don't have to have Cam-nocchio in them if you don't like that.

Vote on one if you see one you like.

We'll get someone to start a new thread. Someone here started this one.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

NikNakDontBeWhack wrote:"OldT, WrinkledT and Single White FemaledT" ?

Idk how we get an admin to start new thread, but that's my name suggestion
You always come up with new and interesting things for titles. You are so good at it. Last time someone here started it. I don't know many admins. Is DesertWind or Wex66 still here?

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Tar you can make a new thread hun.... I did one. You just go to the main YWP thread and click on new topic. We'd need an admin just to close this thread once you've copied and pasted a link for the new thread xxx

Nars collab - I'm howling with laughter..... this cannot be a genuine full on collab. Nars will be sending her new products to try (i had a sneak peak of their new range via an email - and it's not knicker wetting by any means)....they've probably messaged to ask her to do a video - like ALL companies do - using their products.... it's not exactly a 'collab' ..... where her name is being put on the product. Nars is owned by Shiseido ...x
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”