OldT, IgnoredT and FlippedT Off - Part 10

BeautyandtheBitch
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OldT, IgnoredT and FlippedT Off - Part 10

Post by BeautyandtheBitch »

sodisappoint wrote:Cringed so hard with the eyeshadow. Wtf... :?
Right?!?! Omg it was painful. She had no idea where to place the eyeshadow. So bad. Sad, too because I actually love Emma! A little BB cream, light blush, mascara, and gloss would have been perfection. Also the old Cam isn't smart enough to realize that wouldn't have really required any skills and it wouldn't have been so obvious that she has no clue wtf she's doing.

I agree about that glitter disaster she's planning. She struggles with everyday makeup, what makes her think she can do an editorial look?!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I love Cam-nocchio. We have to start calling her that sometimes.
I am sorry but she just did a horrible job on Emma period.
I liked that Emma was rubbing the highlight off her nose because it looks stupid.

I am looking forward to Cam-nocchio's editorial glitter look.
I wonder if we will get to see it as she tries to do it; or if it will be very edited with a voiceover? :roll:
She can barely do everyday makeup. What makes her think that she is advanced enough to pull that off? :roll:

NikNakDontBeWhack
Learner
Learner

Post by NikNakDontBeWhack »

I watched the entire video AND the bloopers and I feel like I should get a medal... Or at the very least a Valium! Those stupid voices kill me. They literally make me cringe. The sound of them is like nails on a chalkboard. I'll take Nicole's horrific accent over that any day!!

Has Nicole LOOKED at her daughter before??! She had no idea what foundation color to use, doesn't know what her lids are like, and thinks her brows are fine. She then proceeds not to use the back of her hand as a palette, but just "slaps stuff awn." I hate that expression she uses. "You can just slap awn this lipstick." Thanks, but I'm gonna put some time into it so its not everywhere.

Emma already has wonky eyebrows... And Camel made them even worse! She had one dark brow (our right) and it didnt look like she touched the other at all! :?

Nicole - EMMA HAS NO CREASE - therefore you don't use a huge blending brush to apply a crease color. It goes everywhere and closes off her eyes making them look even smaller!

Orgasm? Really? Of all the blush she hoards she went with that??! "It's 14 year old appropriate - here have some orgasm blush." You're so edgy, Nicole. You're the cool mom in Mean Girls, really, we get it. :roll:

Why has she never done this for Emma before? She looked like she was being tortured. Not every girl has to be into makeup. I don't relate I that, as I've worn it since I was 12, but Emma had no clue how to just relax her face. And she wiped off her lips on her arm!! :o I would think with all the clients Nicole does, Emma would be more experienced. Oh wait... :mrgreen: But she DID know enough to know her highlighted nose tip looked stupid! :tu:

They are incredibly awkward together. It makes me sad for Emma. At this rate, she's likely going to grow up to be socially inept. Thank goodness for her grandmother. Maybe she can save her!

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

TRUE, Nicole has NEVER done make up on anyone else. I use a MAC puff over my pinkie finger the rest my hand on my daughter's face whilst I sort out her eye make up. I've been doing make up on my children since they were small (first using face paints - now they're teenagers, on halloween we're in to all the fake blood and latex) ...has Nicole not even done face paints on her kids?

She couldn't work out which foundation to choose. Emma is obviously cool toned so Nicole goes for a warm foundation and eyeshadows and blush ? Not making excuses for her but she did say she was going to use a BB cream but, Emma insisted on full foundation. She didn't need to darken the foundation, it looked a pretty good match to start with.

Emma is genuinely funny - and her hair is to die for. Also, what we've heard on sc of her singing is amazing .... she shouldn't be shy of showing her talents off !! x
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Pollypocket
Learner
Learner

Post by Pollypocket »

Completely agree @auntiflo13...Emma can sing really well and she is funny....maybe she needs to start a youtube channel. Plus Emmas skin is perfect to put the wrong color foundation on her skin is just wrong.... Nicole needs to go back to nails.

And she continues to get PR and never does youtube videos on them...I understand she doesn't have to if the product sucks but she raves about it on snapchat she should at least rave about it on youtube. Thats how one gains subscribers.Maybe she likes having 150K-ish subscribers. Like do a video on all the new eyeshadows she got with brush swatches included.

BeautyG
Debater
Debater

Post by BeautyG »

tar wrote:I love Cam-nocchio. We have to start calling her that sometimes.
I am sorry but she just did a horrible job on Emma period.
I liked that Emma was rubbing the highlight off her nose because it looks stupid.

I am looking forward to Cam-nocchio's editorial glitter look.
I wonder if we will get to see it as she tries to do it; or if it will be very edited with a voiceover? :roll:
She can barely do everyday makeup. What makes her think that she is advanced enough to pull that off? :roll:
Can Cam-nocchio be in the new thread title? :rofl:

I will be SHOCKED if Camel does a glittery look. She was soyyy excited to use the glitter shadows she made herself a few months ago, but ended up putting them on "mold watch" and never applied a single one.

I was surprised she didn't apply foundation to Emma's cheek or wrist before choosing the right shade. She pretty much half-assed the whole look. :?

Photography Lover
Informer
Informer

Post by Photography Lover »

I'm sorry but I thought Emma was completely obnoxious in that video. I only got as far as Camel putting the foundation on Emma before I had to close the video. Those stupid faces that Emma made every 5 seconds made me legit want to reach through the screen and punch her in the face. Sorry not sorry. I can tell there are a lot of Emma fans here but she's as obnoxious as her mother. I find it highly irritating when people make themselves look as ugly as possible by making stupid faces and thinking it looks cute. I was screaming at the computer "Just relaxing your fucking face already you obnoxious little tit!"

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Let's think of some titles

OldT, Fraud Cam-nocchio
OldT, Lying, Cam-nocchio
OldT, Wrinkled Clevage,Cam-nocchio
Wrinkled Clevage,Cam-nocchio

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

OldT, and Thirsty Cam-nocchio
OldT, and Stalking Cam-nocchio
OldT, and Lying Cam-nocchio
OldT, Saggy Boobs and Cam-nocchio

That's it from me tonight. It is 3am.

misscupcake8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by misscupcake8 »

Photography Lover wrote:I'm sorry but I thought Emma was completely obnoxious in that video. I only got as far as Camel putting the foundation on Emma before I had to close the video. Those stupid faces that Emma made every 5 seconds made me legit want to reach through the screen and punch her in the face. Sorry not sorry. I can tell there are a lot of Emma fans here but she's as obnoxious as her mother. I find it highly irritating when people make themselves look as ugly as possible by making stupid faces and thinking it looks cute. I was screaming at the computer "Just relaxing your fucking face already you obnoxious little tit!"
Yes, yes, yes!! So glad someone else feels the same way about Emma. I thought I was the only one!! Havent even bothered to watch the video as I just can't deal with the faces or obnoxious behaviour.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Pollypocket
Learner
Learner

Post by Pollypocket »

I get why Emma can obnoxious....shes 14.

The thing about Nicole is that she tries SOOOOOOO hardT to be relatable...its painfully obvious. On snap earlier she was saying that its okay for her daughter to use anti aging products and serums and what not.... I asked my husband who is plastic surgeon...... he has always said that keeping your skin moisturized and using a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 40 is enough...staying out of the sun and smoking are big no no's too. Looks like BakedCamel is gonna have some serious skin issues later on.

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

• That acrylic organizer she got, I knew right away it was for single eyeshadows. I was pissed at her for trying to figure out what it was for. This makes her look stupid. Being into makeup and all LMAO sure, put double lipsticks in there. And her followers will have to help her fill them out? How Nicole? Are they going to your house?
• How the heck can anyone take her “reviews” seriously? She only uses those masks that she shows on snapchat only ONCE! :rofl:
• She’s having her 14 year old use serums? I hope is for acne and nothing else.
• How the actual Fuck she expects results from ONE.SINGLE.USE?? HOW!!? And to actually want this mask to firm you like a 12 year old, keep on dreaming. :FU: :FU:
• It must be bad lighting but her skin does not look that great to me. I think it looks worse from when I actually liked her a little over a year about two years ago.
• Using so many different products it’s bound to have some negative impact on your skin. At least that is what I think.

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

"Take care of your skin!" Yeah says the bitch that knows zero about skin care.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

SWFing stephanie nicole now? That is impossible to do camel shit because she works in the beauty industry and is very intelligent. You camel shit ....dont work and you are very stupid in the beauty world

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

RenGrl
Talker
Talker

Post by RenGrl »

No, the lipstick doesn't cause your lip lines to look worse, you're smoking does! Her lips look awful when she puts on any lip color/gloss. Those nasty smoking lines come out guns blazing.

Preaches to people to take care of their skin, uses ridiculous filters to make her look younger. Goes out in the sun without SPF. Just keep telling us about how you always put a high SPF on your face, your darkening melasma tells us otherwise. The area on her cheek is getting worse by the day.

Bitch, you might occasionally apply SPF to your face but you also go out with the intent of getting some color on your face. It's obvious, we can all see it.

OldT, Saggy, Winkled, Sun-Damaged, Nicotine-damaged, Stained Clothes Wearing, Pretend Makeup Artist lying Cam-nocchio

ComeThruuuCakeFace
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ComeThruuuCakeFace »

so as we all know shes been copying off of every other youtuber lately, like jefree star, manny, etc. I just watched all of Camel's snap chats, she just got an ulta order in and she showed everything she got. If anyone has watched Jaclyns monthly favorites that was just put up a few days ago, towards the end shes talking about shiseido cotton pads and about how theyre expensive and she thought it was stupid to buy expensive cotton but that theyre literally the best thing ever. and my mouth seriously hit the floor when I was watching camels snaps on her ulta haul....and she shows the box, and what do you know...theres the shiseido cotton pads. and she proceeds to say, ive been using these forever so I just picked up some more. yea ok, 3 days after Jaclyn hill just raved about them for 5 minutes on a favorites video. and she got a shape tape that she ordered because tarte didn't send her any PR like everyone else. I used to like Nicole but all I do is see her copying off of everyone else.

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

ComeThruuuCakeFace wrote:so as we all know shes been copying off of every other youtuber lately, like jefree star, manny, etc. I just watched all of Camel's snap chats, she just got an ulta order in and she showed everything she got. If anyone has watched Jaclyns monthly favorites that was just put up a few days ago, towards the end shes talking about shiseido cotton pads and about how theyre expensive and she thought it was stupid to buy expensive cotton but that theyre literally the best thing ever. and my mouth seriously hit the floor when I was watching camels snaps on her ulta haul....and she shows the box, and what do you know...theres the shiseido cotton pads. and she proceeds to say, ive been using these forever so I just picked up some more. yea ok, 3 days after Jaclyn hill just raved about them for 5 minutes on a favorites video. and she got a shape tape that she ordered because tarte didn't send her any PR like everyone else. I used to like Nicole but all I do is see her copying off of everyone else.
Not taking Nicole's side at all but she did mention those cotton pads over a year ago and it was because of her that I started using them and still do to this day.

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

My theory on Emma is that she's not so comfortable with her appearance. She's tall and lanky and at an awkward stage(no hate we've all been there) but I think she feels if SHE makes herself look silly with the whole Miranda act and dancing it looks like she's a character and not Emma. I hope this makes sense.

brandwhore
Learner
Learner

Post by brandwhore »

New here! I started to notice something was off with Nicole when I followed her snapchat. Also, I know someone who mailed her a brand new foundation she said she couldn't find, and Nicole never responded or thanked her. Her snapchat today about putting off the give away until her "beauty room" was finished...yeah okay. Aka that's never happening! I'm sure she'll think of many more excuses next week. Also, the snaps of her son singing and driving... were we supposed to find those hot? I don't get it. She seems to be infatuated with the oldest son and trying to show him off. Barf.

Pollypocket
Learner
Learner

Post by Pollypocket »

Does she literally sit in her room all day and play with makeup, her dogs.....

Does she have friends? Or does she have friends over? Is snapchat her BFF? Does she go out to other places besides beauty related stores?

How sad is that? I mean watching her snaps, she puts a lot of her life out here...she doesn't interact with too many people besides her family. That can't be healthy.

She needs a life beyond her phone.....

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”