Chloe Donate to me Morello - Chloe Morello Part 2

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Chloe Donate to me Morello - Chloe Morello Part 2

Post by Evil_robot »

Alikins wrote:Ha ha she has done a story with sporte luxe and they call him an up and coming travel vlogger. Must not have liked the references to him being a stripper

[url]<a class="vglnk" href="https://sporteluxe.com/inside-chloe-mor ... y-wedding/[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>sporteluxe</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>inside</span><span>-</span><span>chloe</span><span>-</span><span>morellos</span><span>-</span><span>gorgeous</span><span>-</span><span>sydney</span><span>-</span><span>wedding</span><span>/[/</span><span>url</span></a>]
should I say that Sporte Luxe owner Bianca is Chloe's best friend, with whom she even rented a house?

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Blair Gilbert »

99% of the time Chloe pisses me off and I don't agree with her trashy fashion choices, behavior and everything being paid on yt. BUT I don't get you guys saying the dress is nothing special and you've expected something more with the hair? And what not... Hmm... The dress is not my style at all. I lack curves to fill it and I think it looks great on her. The hair and make up are everything 3 out of 4 brides go for. Classic. Something you wont end up regretting in 3 months. If she wore something "different" we would laugh our asses off by how she will hate her dress and oh look at that veil/long tail or cut...

desoler
Lurker
Lurker

Post by desoler »

I just can't get over how different her face looks in her latest video.

I'm not sure if it's a combination of cheek fillers, under eye fillers, and botox, or some other kind of work entirely? The very top of the bridge of her nose looks almost swollen and the skin around her eyes looks stiff and puffy.

I used to be SO jealous of Chloe's looks. While she's certainly still a gorgeous girl, her face is frozen and expressionless. And as I'm typing this, I realize how much I sound like those trolls lurking in the comments section of the Daily Mail who shit all over women who have had cosmetic work done. But man, I guess I just find it depressing to have seen how much her face has changed :/

For the past couple of years, I've really wanted to get my lips done but I can just imagine how addictive it can be to keep tweaking your features. It's kind of like how losing weight can be dangerously addictive to someone who's more prone to obsession and compulsion; you tell yourself you're going to stop when you reach X but once you're there you're still not satisfied, so you keep going...

Obviously it doesn't help that Chloe's income is so heavily dependent upon her looks. Also, I can only assume that she's had quite a few cosmetic clinics offer her free procedures in exchange for some exposure on social media. (I may be wrong on that one -- total conjecture, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.)
cm2.png
cm1.png
cm3.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mini-Creature
Debater
Debater

Post by Mini-Creature »

^ from the photos I think she had her jawline done or something because it seems much more contoured from the side and her jaw seems much wider from front (she had a chin dimple that is not visible anymore) - don't know whats it called or what chemical they put in.
Also she got her smile line done as well as her cheeks lifted. Lips ofcourse, and maybe her undereyes too?

iced_chocolate
Talker
Talker

Post by iced_chocolate »

Her dress is pretty but I definitely thought she'd go for something a lot more revealing haha. I agree with a low bun too. But I hope she has a wonderful marriage with Seb and if she wants children, I do hope she'll put in the effort to be a responsible mother.

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

since her chin looked like that I'm agreeing with the person who said that she had something done to her dimple/butt chin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mini-Creature
Debater
Debater

Post by Mini-Creature »

The insta post abou her friend coming all over from the UK...Hmmm shade? 8-)

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

I don't like her dress. The top cuts her off and makes her look bigger than she is. Also I think it'd be prettier if it was less tan colored and more white.

And I noticed how stiff her face looks as well. She was so gorgeous everyone said she looked like a vs model. Now she's pretty but she looks older than she is and she over did the Botox already sad

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

well, judging by her twitter she thinks she has really progressed in her looks, whereas I still think she looks plain old, older than she is

xxxxxxxx
Informer
Informer

Post by xxxxxxxx »

Evil_robot wrote:well, judging by her twitter she thinks she has really progressed in her looks, whereas I still think she looks plain old, older than she is
oh interesting. I dont follow her on twitter. did she say smth about this (about her treatments and stuff) on there or why you saying this?

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

I have to agree the Botox and fillers have aged her. There was a video tut a couple months ago where she looked almost unrecognizable sans makeup. Any softness in her face around her eyes was gone and there was a lot of tension in her face. She looks severe.

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

Hand on heart: for me she's was the most attractive YTer I was subscribed to. The stupid small cosmetic surgeries and shi* she's done are so unnecessary and like you guys said, aged her a lot. I guess it really is like they say, once you start with it, you can't stop. And honestly, her trashy clothing only make her less desirable.

dearactually
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dearactually »

She's off to the Maldives! I see her interact with a lot of girls online, so let's see if that happens IRL too.

criniti88
Talker
Talker

Post by criniti88 »

dearactually wrote:o the Maldives! I see her interact with a lot of girls online, so let's see if that happens IRL
As her "honeymoon"... Is she really that hard up for money that she's using a PR trip as a honeymoon?

Basic wedding that was more like an engagement party. Basic dress. The most amazing part of her wedding was her cake which her parents paid for...

I'd be pissed if a YouTuber showed up on a PR trip with her new husband and was all over him the whole time. It's technically work Chloe. Calm down.

trashtalking101
Debater
Debater

Post by trashtalking101 »

criniti88 wrote:
dearactually wrote:o the Maldives! I see her interact with a lot of girls online, so let's see if that happens IRL
As her "honeymoon"... Is she really that hard up for money that she's using a PR trip as a honeymoon?

Basic wedding that was more like an engagement party. Basic dress. The most amazing part of her wedding was her cake which her parents paid for...

I'd be pissed if a YouTuber showed up on a PR trip with her new husband and was all over him the whole time. It's technically work Chloe. Calm down.
No way!?!? I cannot believe that her honeymoon is a PR trip :o If I was the brand I'd be pissed if an influencer did this. She earns a lot of money so I don't understand how on earth they couldn't scrape together money to pay for a honeymoon. Also I don't think it will be romantic with so many people joining them on this trip.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

xxxxxxxx wrote:oh interesting. I dont follow her on twitter. did she say smth about this (about her treatments and stuff) on there or why you saying this?
she has posted her old and now photos saying something like "look how I have progressed" or something, and also she has been open about how she likes her appearance after botox and that now she's probably the best she has ever looked with botox and good skin.

she has always had complex about her big forehead, but it seems that she has really overcome it now.
she likes her boobs and teeth, as I can remember, and was very concerned about her skin in the past.
I believe she still has insecurities. I think she's really scared of aging.

she also acts like everybody's jealous of her - really comes off bitchy and insecure, too.

honestly, I've been underwhelmed by her choices, kinda expected better. but I really don't like her husband, her wedding looked kinda meh and letdown, idk, the things she did to her face, her flaunting her boobs, her obsession with her face, bad trashy humour, bad taste, her details about sex life, yuck.
but honeymoon on Maldives masked under PR trip is kinda another way of low. I have always posted that she is very greedy, and every time she proves me right. but it's so lame. not to have your own honeymoon. she really flooded twitter with "dream wedding" shit, but it just shows her husband in bad light, yet again, I mean, he could have tried at least this time, like, man up or something. looking muscular doesn't make you a good husband.,,
and doesn't she, herself, feel kinda lame about not having dream honeymoon etc?

Mini-Creature
Debater
Debater

Post by Mini-Creature »

Evil_robot wrote:
xxxxxxxx wrote:oh interesting. I dont follow her on twitter. did she say smth about this (about her treatments and stuff) on there or why you saying this?
she has posted her old and now photos saying something like "look how I have progressed" or something, and also she has been open about how she likes her appearance after botox and that now she's probably the best she has ever looked with botox and good skin.

she has always had complex about her big forehead, but it seems that she has really overcome it now.
she likes her boobs and teeth, as I can remember, and was very concerned about her skin in the past.
I believe she still has insecurities. I think she's really scared of aging.

she also acts like everybody's jealous of her - really comes off bitchy and insecure, too.

honestly, I've been underwhelmed by her choices, kinda expected better. but I really don't like her husband, her wedding looked kinda meh and letdown, idk, the things she did to her face, her flaunting her boobs, her obsession with her face, bad trashy humour, bad taste, her details about sex life, yuck.
but honeymoon on Maldives masked under PR trip is kinda another way of low. I have always posted that she is very greedy, and every time she proves me right. but it's so lame. not to have your own honeymoon. she really flooded twitter with "dream wedding" shit, but it just shows her husband in bad light, yet again, I mean, he could have tried at least this time, like, man up or something. looking muscular doesn't make you a good husband.,,
and doesn't she, herself, feel kinda lame about not having dream honeymoon etc?
I dont think she overcome her forehead insecurity. Because looking at before and after pictures something seems to be different. her forehead used to have more projection? i dont know maybe its just my eyes. I dont even think there is forehead reduction surgery lol nevermind me

FEDORALICIOUS
Debater
Debater

Post by FEDORALICIOUS »

criniti88 wrote:

The cake in the photo didn't look that big either. And in the caption it said she had enough cake for the rest of her life. I'm not sure if she's referring to the leftovers she took home after the guests had their share, or if she's referring to the traditional top layer that the bride and groom freeze to keep for memories. I hope they weren't stingy about the serving sizes of the cake for the guests.

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

Mini-creature, just FYI a forehead reduction does actually exist lol but I don’t think she would go that far. She has definitely had Botox in her forehead though, she’s confirmed that before.

True, the wedding looked kinda underwhelming in hindsight. And the honeymoon... oh dear. I didn’t realise she was such a cheapstake. Same goes for him but he doesn’t have the same kind of income. Going on a sponsored trip as your honeymoon for work and with your colleagues.. so romantic. I think it’s cheap and trashy. So not that surprising then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3sistersinoz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by 3sistersinoz »

[Basic wedding that was more like an engagement party. Basic dress. The most amazing part of her wedding was her cake which her parents paid for]

I was expecting Chloe’s dress to be be flashy/trashy but was kinda surprised how romantic it was. And I don’t think it was a basic wedding. I’ve been on Seadeck on Sydney Harbour and it is THE best. I wish I could afford to have my wedding on it! The cake was beautiful. It must of cost mega if those flowers were all handmade sugar flowers ( my nan used to make wedding cakes). I think Chloe’s parents are quite wealthy as they sent her to a prestigious private girls school in Canberra.

Return to “Chloe Morello”