Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe Donate to me Morello - Chloe Morello Part 2

Post by leslie-nope »

Mini-Creature wrote:
Evil_robot wrote:
xxxxxxxx wrote:oh interesting. I dont follow her on twitter. did she say smth about this (about her treatments and stuff) on there or why you saying this?
she has posted her old and now photos saying something like "look how I have progressed" or something, and also she has been open about how she likes her appearance after botox and that now she's probably the best she has ever looked with botox and good skin.

she has always had complex about her big forehead, but it seems that she has really overcome it now.
she likes her boobs and teeth, as I can remember, and was very concerned about her skin in the past.
I believe she still has insecurities. I think she's really scared of aging.

she also acts like everybody's jealous of her - really comes off bitchy and insecure, too.

honestly, I've been underwhelmed by her choices, kinda expected better. but I really don't like her husband, her wedding looked kinda meh and letdown, idk, the things she did to her face, her flaunting her boobs, her obsession with her face, bad trashy humour, bad taste, her details about sex life, yuck.
but honeymoon on Maldives masked under PR trip is kinda another way of low. I have always posted that she is very greedy, and every time she proves me right. but it's so lame. not to have your own honeymoon. she really flooded twitter with "dream wedding" shit, but it just shows her husband in bad light, yet again, I mean, he could have tried at least this time, like, man up or something. looking muscular doesn't make you a good husband.,,
and doesn't she, herself, feel kinda lame about not having dream honeymoon etc?
I dont think she overcome her forehead insecurity. Because looking at before and after pictures something seems to be different. her forehead used to have more projection? i dont know maybe its just my eyes. I dont even think there is forehead reduction surgery lol nevermind me
Yikes! It's so unprofessional that she's having a PR trip double as her honeymoon. Plus it's really unromantic. From all the vlogs of PR trips I've seen, they have a pretty packed schedule of things to do with the brand/other influencers, and it's kind of an unspoken rule that they have to constantly be posting to social media. Honeymoons are supposed to be a really romantic and intimate thing, between just two people. Idk how her new husband isn't pissed about this. Plus it's cheap as hell. She has so much money, she could literally go anyway for her honeymoon, yet she's choosing a free trip ??! New level of tacky :rofl:

lulucatherine
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lulucatherine »

What makes everyone think this is her honeymoon?...
If i was her and was offered to go on this trip for FREE, I would definitely be going! This trip was probably planned a while ago and Chloe probably planned to go on this and then after head off on her honeymoon

fghtffyrdmns
Debater
Debater

Post by fghtffyrdmns »

lulucatherine wrote:What makes everyone think this is her honeymoon?...
If i was her and was offered to go on this trip for FREE, I would definitely be going! This trip was probably planned a while ago and Chloe probably planned to go on this and then after head off on her honeymoon
I think everyone misunderstood what Chloe meant. Her and Seb are staying in the Maldives for a few extra days as their honeymoon. I think it's a great idea - they're already there, and probably managed to get a decent deal on rates. Why pay for thousands of dollars for more business class flights to fly somewhere else or whatever when they can just extend their current holiday?

Chloe's always been pretty smart with her money, just because she might have a lot of it (who really knows if that's even the case), doesn't mean she should be called "cheap" because she took an opportunity to save some money.

trashtalking101
Debater
Debater

Post by trashtalking101 »

Before she left to the maldives she said she's leaving for her honeymoon on her story... Also I still stand behind what I said, it's cheap and tacky for her to use her PR trip and extend it for 4 days as her honeymoon. I feel like there's a difference between being frugal and being cheap.

Ririwoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ririwoo »

I think the kind of villa they’re staying in costs about $5k/night, so an extra four days would cost her $20,000. In a way she’s just getting extra time and free flights to the destination.

wildxfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildxfox »

Ririwoo wrote:I think the kind of villa they’re staying in costs about $5k/night, so an extra four days would cost her $20,000. In a way she’s just getting extra time and free flights to the destination.
Yeah exactly. And business class flights on top of that. I don’t think she’s being cheap at all. I would do the same and I’m sure you would too tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

criniti88
Talker
Talker

Post by criniti88 »

TACK-Y!

And you know Seba has filmed it all for his "travel vlog" aka the places he gets to tag along to with Chloe.

I don't care if she's being smart with her money.. She could have flown somewhere else close like Seychelles or Mauritius and had her honeymoon in a different place but staying in the same spot as a PR trip (and you KNOW she probs tried to keep the same villa because she's entitled like that) is just tacky and rude. I'd be pissed if I was benefit, basically being used for free flights and a pre-honeymoon for a few half assed posts about their new (underwhelming) product.

trashtalking101
Debater
Debater

criniti88 wrote:TACK-Y!

And you know Seba has filmed it all for his "travel vlog" aka the places he gets to tag along to with Chloe.

I don't care if she's being smart with her money.. She could have flown somewhere else close like Seychelles or Mauritius and had her honeymoon in a different place but staying in the same spot as a PR trip (and you KNOW she probs tried to keep the same villa because she's entitled like that) is just tacky and rude. I'd be pissed if I was benefit, basically being used for free flights and a pre-honeymoon for a few half assed posts about their new (underwhelming) product.
Yes girl!! In a way it overshadows what the brand is promoting. Also I feel like in general, not just chloe and seba, these youtubers no longer live in the moment and rather than enjoying their special occasions they just film it to make money off of it. A honeymoon is meant to be very intimate between the newlyweds but now every personal detail is posted online. I'm not saying that chloe and seba are for sure going to do this but it's just what happens consistently now with influencers. Now since the PR trip is over hopefully they lay off social media and enjoy each others company.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

trashtalking101 wrote:A honeymoon is meant to be very intimate between the newlyweds but now every personal detail is posted online. I'm not saying that chloe and seba are for sure going to do this but it's just what happens consistently now with influencers. Now since the PR trip is over hopefully they lay off social media and enjoy each others company.
she has publicly talked about blowjobs on her twitter, nothing intimate anymore 8-)

criniti88
Talker
Talker

Post by criniti88 »

And surprise surprise she is posting all over IG about her honeymoon... ffs chlo just go enjoy it.

But then i guess you can't pimp out your hubbys youtube channel and convince everyone how lucky you are that your shirtless hunk of a hubby and you are soooo happy.

trashtalking101
Debater
Debater

criniti88 wrote:And surprise surprise she is posting all over IG about her honeymoon... ffs chlo just go enjoy it.

But then i guess you can't pimp out your hubbys youtube channel and convince everyone how lucky you are that your shirtless hunk of a hubby and you are soooo happy.
She also keeps tagging the resort so it's obvious that they either fully or partially payed for their stay. What a money hungry couple. They turned their honeymoon into a business venture. So not only did she not pay for her trip and stay with benefit she is also being compensated while staying at the other villa.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

How did she meet this guy? He is really a stripper?!?! It's kind of hard to believe that she would marry a stripper she seems so uppity it kind of makes her seem more down to earth in a way

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

Raven_nevermore wrote:How did she meet this guy? He is really a stripper?!?! It's kind of hard to believe that she would marry a stripper she seems so uppity it kind of makes her seem more down to earth in a way
he is Brazilian from Canada, in Canada he worked in rubbish, as far as I am concerned, it was somewhere in the thread.
yes, he is or was a stripper. and a full-time one, but Chloe claims he is only a stripper at the weekends.
they met via a dating app.

moe
Learner
Learner

Post by moe »

Evil_robot wrote:
Raven_nevermore wrote:How did she meet this guy? He is really a stripper?!?! It's kind of hard to believe that she would marry a stripper she seems so uppity it kind of makes her seem more down to earth in a way
he is Brazilian from Canada, in Canada he worked in rubbish, as far as I am concerned, it was somewhere in the thread.
yes, he is or was a stripper. and a full-time one, but Chloe claims he is only a stripper at the weekends.
they met via a dating app.
Really a dating app? Did she say which one? That seems odd to me that she would be on a dating app

sanityisillegal

Post by sanityisillegal »

Nothing wrong with her saying extra days for her honey moon tbh. The trip happened to be close to right after her wedding, why wouldn’t she go and save money. Everyone always goes on about how these beauty gurus are not gonna make it once YouTube ends, then complain about them being cheap when they’re trying to save money lol.

Must have been weird for her husband at the start tho since Chloe wouldn’t even be spending time w him due to the Benefit activities, also the constant social media posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Chloe Morello”