Desi Perkins--Part 3

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Desi Perkins--Part 3

Post by 123xyz »

I think the nose job really screwed up her proportions. Yeah there is no hump anymore, but her previous nose was large, wide, and she had huge nostrils. Now her nose has a super skinny bridge but still has massive nostrils, so her nose looks super wide at the bulbous and gives her a fanned out look. Her big nose blended in better since she had a big head, big forehead, and strong jaw. Now her nose looks way too small for her face. She should have gotten the chin work that commonly goes along with nose jobs to even everything out, and I'd also suggest some bangs to even out her four head and wide jaw.

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

123xyz wrote:I think the nose job really screwed up her proportions. Yeah there is no hump anymore, but her previous nose was large, wide, and she had huge nostrils. Now her nose has a super skinny bridge but still has massive nostrils, so her nose looks super wide at the bulbous and gives her a fanned out look. Her big nose blended in better since she had a big head, big forehead, and strong jaw. Now her nose looks way too small for her face. She should have gotten the chin work that commonly goes along with nose jobs to even everything out, and I'd also suggest some bangs to even out her four head and wide jaw.
I agree about her nose. Also, having her hair line lasers just accentuates her harsh jaw line and big forehead. Some bangs or even her natural curls would soften her face a bit but she insists on wearing a slicked back pony or bun

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Bop87 wrote:
123xyz wrote:I think the nose job really screwed up her proportions. Yeah there is no hump anymore, but her previous nose was large, wide, and she had huge nostrils. Now her nose has a super skinny bridge but still has massive nostrils, so her nose looks super wide at the bulbous and gives her a fanned out look. Her big nose blended in better since she had a big head, big forehead, and strong jaw. Now her nose looks way too small for her face. She should have gotten the chin work that commonly goes along with nose jobs to even everything out, and I'd also suggest some bangs to even out her four head and wide jaw.
I agree about her nose. Also, having her hair line lasers just accentuates her harsh jaw line and big forehead. Some bangs or even her natural curls would soften her face a bit but she insists on wearing a slicked back pony or bun
The slicked back looks do her no favors. I didn't know she had her hair line lasered. That explains why her forehead just so off. Anyone have before pictures of her previous hair?

I've noticed that Desi always films from from the side. Maybe it's too hide how huge and off everything looks from the front view. She looks completely different in front shots.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by elleira »

Desi is so fucking annoying LOL like her and Katy videoing each other grabbing two measly hunks of meat or whatever tf for their tacos... can these 15 year olds go more than 20 minutes without uploading something to snapchat or IG stories??? Not everything is funny, or best friend goals

This has been clocked many times but Desi can never pick on someone without coming off as being secretly (she thinks lol) salty or actually trying to embarrass someone. Bitch qualities

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

I think it boils down to Katy being a really confident and comfortable in her skin, and attracts lots of people since she is so friendly and down to earth. Desi, who is the opposite, is jealous of her and wants to put Katy down and be the hot and popular one between the two of them.

Post by Guest »

123xyz wrote:I think it boils down to Katy being a really confident and comfortable in her skin, and attracts lots of people since she is so friendly and down to earth. Desi, who is the opposite, is jealous of her and wants to put Katy down and be the hot and popular one between the two of them.
That's exactly what I felt and noticed with these two. It's amazing how many people see this too.

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

It's definitely time for a new thread.

Can we merge Katy and Desi together since Katy's thread is super dead and she's always mentioned here anyways?

Alextacy21
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Alextacy21 »

TechnicolorLips wrote:
Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:She definitely needs makeup to look decent Daaaamn!!!
Her mouth looks so unusual.

ImageImage

Actually even with makeup lol .....

Yeah it's definitely her nose that gives her that manly look. Her eyes are small and her masculine jaw doesn't help either. She also needs a different pair of glasses because those frames aren't doing her any favors.

Don't get me wrong though, I don't care if she looks manly. Her skin actually looks smooth and nice. It's her personality and how she treats her best friend that makes me not like her.
Yes! I’m new here but I recently unfollowed and unsubscribed to desi (but it’s been a while since I’ve actually watched her vids or snaps) at first I just stopped because everyday every snap was the same thing. She wakes up shows her bed head and snaps complimenting herself by going to the gym, attempts a funny reference to being a “chicken” then repeat. But I didn’t feel an urge to watch her videos and she didn’t seem into it like it was just for money the only videos that seemed good were her Halloween ones. I got a bad vibe a few months ago though when someone pointed out if she was going to comment on the tarte foundation and I replied that I also asked the same thing because I have the same skin tone as desi and fellow Latina so i was even upset that tarte didn’t even have a shade that matched me and others were too light. Like Jackie aine is always about calling out brands that don’t have shades for their black consumers and I was asking if desi was going to be doing that and I also commented that since on twitter and snap chat she voiced her opinions when it came to net neutrality and since she had a close relationship with tarte when she went on like a ton of trips from them and then some of her other followers were saying they’d rather her not be in that drama. Then desi replied “girl I just did an interview on inclusivity” and I just replied I wasn’t trying to be mean and I wasn’t asking her to be in drama and like cuss them out but I just asked her a question if maybe she could say something specifically to tarte since they didn’t even make enough medium shades. Then she just replied “if you don’t believe me then find” like I wasn’t even cussing or fighting with her but since that moment I just wasn’t into her anymore since firsthand I dealt with the way she replied to me. So I agree her personality is what made me stop and it amazes me how anyone can watch her any longer.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:
123xyz wrote:I think it boils down to Katy being a really confident and comfortable in her skin, and attracts lots of people since she is so friendly and down to earth. Desi, who is the opposite, is jealous of her and wants to put Katy down and be the hot and popular one between the two of them.
That's exactly what I felt and noticed with these two. It's amazing how many people see this too.
I can't believe that Desi is like 32 and still doesn't realize that personality>>>>>> looks. That's why Katy is so ahead even though by society standards Desi is better looking. Confidence also goes a long way. You can smell Desi's insecurity from a mile away, but talking to Katy for one second you can see that she's comfortable with herself and everything going on in her life.

Desi Perkins--Part 3

Post by Guest »

I also hate how Desi talks to Katy's husband, I was watching one of their group vlogs and he said something and she replied very patronisingly, I thought what a bitch she sounds like she's the authority of the whole group.

Ugly on the inside becomes ugly all over Desi. Remember that biatch!

littlenatter
Learner
Learner

Post by littlenatter »

can someone send me the link to the new thread?

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

littlenatter wrote:can someone send me the link to the new thread?
I don’t think there is a new thread yet...

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:I also hate how Desi talks to Katy's husband, I was watching one of their group vlogs and he said something and she replied very patronisingly, I thought what a bitch she sounds like she's the authority of the whole group.

I picked up on that too. Also Jon seems to get annoyed with her, especially on trips when they have to share a hotel room. Can’t say I blame him. I know they get sent on the trips for free but no way would I want to have to share a room with another couple :?

thefader
Debater
Debater

Post by thefader »

Bop87 wrote:
Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:I also hate how Desi talks to Katy's husband, I was watching one of their group vlogs and he said something and she replied very patronisingly, I thought what a bitch she sounds like she's the authority of the whole group.

I picked up on that too. Also Jon seems to get annoyed with her, especially on trips when they have to share a hotel room. Can’t say I blame him. I know they get sent on the trips for free but no way would I want to have to share a room with another couple :?
Wait. These overgrown, married folks have shared a single hotel room in the past?! They make enough money to where this should never occur... even if a brand sponsors the bulk of the trip, I would make sure I have my own room-- dont care if I have to pay for it myself! This is comical.

holymotherofsatan
Learner
Learner

Post by holymotherofsatan »

thefader wrote:
Bop87 wrote:

Wait. These overgrown, married folks have shared a single hotel room in the past?! They make enough money to where this should never occur... even if a brand sponsors the bulk of the trip, I would make sure I have my own room-- dont care if I have to pay for it myself! This is comical.
I always found it weird that they share a hotel room.
Also desi always just wants to be in the room with them. In some of the travel vlogs you can tell she doesnt even knock, she just walks into their room.
She has no sense of privacy & she puts it on snapchat.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

They're like adult babies... :?

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

thefader wrote:
Bop87 wrote:

It’s happened on more than one occasion, usually it’s more like a common space with a room off of each side but the often have to share a bathroom. The really weird one was a brand trip where they had a few beds in one room. As someone pointed out though, when they do get separate rooms Desi just wake into Katy’s anyway

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Are Jon and Steven even friends?

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

123xyz wrote:Are Jon and Steven even friends?
I mean, they seem to get along fine, I don’t know if they are hanging out when their wives are not around though

lizenthusiasm
Learner
Learner

Post by lizenthusiasm »

The amount of fairness in her smile. Not a damn genuine thing about this girl Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Desi Perkins”