seuobssisedandstrissedxo - shaaanxo 10

odr91
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: seuobssisedandstrissedxo - shaaanxo 10

Post by odr91 »

xoBarbie wrote:she contributes anything of value to society in general. Everything she does is in furtherance of her own interests, and any positive things that may occur are just side effects of that. I don't wish her dead or anything, but if she didn't exist, it would make no difference whatsoever to the world.
She needs to stop being a shut in and go outside her house and make friends. As far as I know, the only "friends" she has are YouTube acquaintances like Sally Jo who are just riding on her coat tails to further their channel. It's hardly a genuine friendship, she is just getting used for YouTube views.

misslaurenxxx
Learner
Learner

Post by misslaurenxxx »

i personally think she looks gorgeous in her new nyx swatch video. she looks much prettier than she has in past videos, maybe it's the more subdued makeup and no huge garish winged liner/fake lashes. but who knows.

princessv
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessv »

I don't know if it's the jacket she's wearing but in her nyx lip Swatch video she looks bigger than usual :roll:

aulait
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aulait »

yeah she does look bigger for sure. also i find it really fucking annoying that she doesn't even read the product name out without that rotten attitude "nyx lingerie..lip..liquid lipstick things" like thats surely a record, coming across so disrespectful in under 10 seconds

[Sugar]
Informer
Informer

Post by [Sugar] »

princessv wrote:I don't know if it's the jacket she's wearing but in her nyx lip Swatch video she looks bigger than usual :roll:
I think it's more that her face looks fuller, I don't think you can see enough of her body to judge

I had to laugh in her vlog where she said they're going all out with the breakfast. Shannon, you eat like that every day, just not that early in the morning. Don't kid yourself.

Also her nails looks like dogs' nails

oneofthelostgirls
Informer
Informer

Post by oneofthelostgirls »

looks like more people are catching on to her terrible diet. I mean seriously, who gets a big bowl of cheesy potato wedges for breakfast ALONG with a ginormous eggs benedict dish. plus she said she's been there before so she obviously knew how big the portions were. it's just gluttony. Personally I would be embarrassed to show that on camera. it's obviously quite normal for her now.

It's a shame, she used to have such a lovely figure AND seemed like she really took pride in her fitness and diet (in my opinion anyway). She may be happy the way she looks now but she's definitely fooling herself if she thinks she's still just as healthy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nekyia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nekyia »

This is my fewwwwwvourite soup of all time..what is its name? Hamish? Is that its name? It's my feeewvourite ever thouuughh
English is not my first language; Ancient Greek is.

SkyLacey
Talker
Talker

Post by SkyLacey »

I'm just now watching her wisdom tooth video, she's complaining about not getting enough calories from yogurt and soup...why wasn't she drinking her calorie dense smoothies?? With protein powder and fruits overflowing onto the counter??

nsatarn
Talker
Talker

Post by nsatarn »

SkyLacey wrote:I'm just now watching her wisdom tooth video, she's complaining about not getting enough calories from yogurt and soup...why wasn't she drinking her calorie dense smoothies?? With protein powder and fruits overflowing onto the counter??
she doesn't know why he hasn't. just like everything else she does

how many times can someone say the word "WOK" in one fucking minute and continuously repeat it in the same. fucking. galling. tone of voice, what in the name of fucks is she doing

nsatarn
Talker
Talker

Post by nsatarn »

in her new vlog, "haven't reached for it for ages cos you know how it is... trying out new stuff all the time so u kinda forget about things" she's so far ahead in her prerecording yet she can't even stay on top of her game.
Na girl, its not because you're trying out new stuffs all the time, its because you constantly select that one item you personally have been wanting to try out & forget about the rest of the package it came with, and the next time you get something in the mail, you do the exact same thing again. then when you buy something yourself, you can't remember if you've already received it before. because of the fucking clutter you're in, physically and psychologically

nsatarn
Talker
Talker

Post by nsatarn »

i really really can't stand her pronunciation anymore, this kyliejenner-idiolising shit can't even comprehend the word she's reading/saying yet tries so hard to sound like something she thinks is all the rage right now

DiamondSparkle
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by DiamondSparkle »

Hi Emmie that was me.
Other people are having opinions on her looks or her weight lol or attitude.. I'm not over reacting. It's my opinion like you have yours!.
I'm new here and feel you have been a bit rude to me. Yes it's my opinion like you have yours. When I said her eyelashes tinted, I meant in a list of her obsessed with her looks. Of course if she just had that done, then it's minor. I mean that nothing's natural. Most of you say she cakes on make up or had surgery.
As far as me saying about her looks. No of course she isn't ugly all. I said she's average paying to look pretty!.. And she's never happy. It's not a great example to young teens following her who can't afford surgery and will make them feel more upset on their flaws. We all have them yes, but she should set examples to love your looks instead of fixing minor flaws. I think she looked better before. I think her weight is fine and her face isn't chubby. It's normal to me. But please don't be a hypocrite by saying things to me, when some of you are calling her weight. I agree about her personality changing and agree totally with previous comments on her attitude. Don't know how she would cope with real problems in her life. The only thing I was wrong in saying was her having witches hair. I should've worded it better, so apologies for that. Just don't appreciate you making out my opinion isn't valid when I haven't done that to any of you. You can disagree, like I have over her weight, but maybe word your replies nicer next time. Thanks to Kait and indifferent for understanding me xx

Emmie
Informer
Informer

Post by Emmie »

^ Alright. Think you're reading bit too much into it.

ANYWAY back on topic. I wonder if Shan can get through one vlog without mentioning how 'sick' and 'tired' she is!!

xoBarbie
Talker
Talker

Post by xoBarbie »

Why do they have to drive all the way to Wellington to get a Porsche serviced? :?

nymphyx
Informer
Informer

Post by nymphyx »

xoBarbie wrote:Why do they have to drive all the way to Wellington to get a Porsche serviced? :?
i was wondering that too.. like I thought other places (not just the porsche dealership or w/e they go) serviced more expensive/"fancy" cars like that??

also i hate how she can never just say 'my car' she always has to say 'the porsche this, the porsche that' like we get it you have a porsche ok
:love2: :HK:

smolpotate
Learner
Learner

Post by smolpotate »

nymphyx wrote:
xoBarbie wrote:Why do they have to drive all the way to Wellington to get a Porsche serviced? :?
i was wondering that too.. like I thought other places (not just the porsche dealership or w/e they go) serviced more expensive/"fancy" cars like that??

also i hate how she can never just say 'my car' she always has to say 'the porsche this, the porsche that' like we get it you have a porsche ok
The thing about buying a fancy car, it usually means that they recommend you go to a porsche-specific/luxery car servicer. I'm not 100% but I think upper-scale brands like porsche and Range Rover etc wont do servicing on site, and instead they recommend someone.

My roommate has a pretty fancy Sylvia (boy-racer fantasy) and he has to drive about 2 hours from where we live to get parts or get it serviced (whatever he can't do himself as he's a mechanic) because that's where the closest luxury-car servicer is. It's pretty common, and it's also one of the downfalls of buying a fancy car when you don't live near the servicer.

It's going to be the exact same with her range rover, too. Get ready for double the amount of complaining!

[Sugar]
Informer
Informer

Post by [Sugar] »

smolpotate wrote:It's going to be the exact same with her range rover, too. Get ready for double the amount of complaining!
Okay, now I'm confused. Why in the world did they go to Auckland to get the Range Rover? There are dealers in Wellington and Hastings. and both of those places are only about two hours away from Palmy. There was no need for them to go to Auckland for it.

I hope they don't have to go all the way to Auckland to get it serviced too, it already lost a ton of its value when they drove it down from Auckland. If they have to go back to the dealer in Auckland every time they need it serviced, it's going to be worth fuck all in a matter of years.

xoBarbie
Talker
Talker

Post by xoBarbie »

[Sugar] wrote:
smolpotate wrote:It's going to be the exact same with her range rover, too. Get ready for double the amount of complaining!
Okay, now I'm confused. Why in the world did they go to Auckland to get the Range Rover? There are dealers in Wellington and Hastings. and both of those places are only about two hours away from Palmy. There was no need for them to go to Auckland for it.

I hope they don't have to go all the way to Auckland to get it serviced too, it already lost a ton of its value when they drove it down from Auckland. If they have to go back to the dealer in Auckland every time they need it serviced, it's going to be worth fuck all in a matter of years.
This. I think this is exactly what's going to happen. They should really read GG to get some handy life advice. lol.

[Sugar]
Informer
Informer

Post by [Sugar] »

xoBarbie wrote:
[Sugar] wrote:

This. I think this is exactly what's going to happen. They should really read GG to get some handy life advice. lol.
I honestly don't think they're very good at thinking long-term. I always thought of Hamish as being a lot more intelligent and level-headed than Shannon (TOO intelligent and level-headed for Shannon, tbh). But the more I see their behaviour, he's either exploiting the fuck out of his sugarmama, or he's just as stupid as she is.

Also does anyone else find it weird that they go out to celebrate him doing really well in his courses (whatever that means, Shannon's probably impressed by Bs)? Maybe it's just tall poppy syndrome, but it just doesn't sit right with me.

Emmie
Informer
Informer

Post by Emmie »

I really feel like he WAS smart.. but now being with Shannon, he's getting more stupid by the day.

Return to “Shaaanxo”